It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by plube

Fluoridation causes the bones and teeth to become too brittle, which then leads to stuff breaking really easily...not the very best qualities for those particular structures.

They noticed this here in Finland and no longer fluoridate the water. I'm pretty grateful for that. The water here is treated with ozone rather than chlorine too. Pretty good stuff.

edit on 18/6/2012 by CosmicEgg because: i have extreme powers.

i honestly believe it gives you more cavities than it prevents!

i don't trust it at all, and i avoid it at all costs!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

i don't know him, sorry.

anyway, who says that all hippie-ish people listen to one person? that would certainly make them non-hippies wouldn't it?

some hippies are really cool, anyway.

peace.

Your reply, your line of thinking, understanding and expressing yourself fits in with your OP. It's all fluff.

"How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise"

It is a big waste of time. That's the reason I come on this board, is to waste time, and this thread did a great job. However, reading it is not going to change the world. It's not insightful. It's not life changing in any way. It's you just throwing down a bunch of nonsense while expecting people to get "good vibes" from it.

For your own satisfaction I presume.

edit on 18-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

im sorry i didn't meet your requirements.

some people like the thread, and some didn't.

i made the thread for obvious reasons in my opinion, but you don't see those reasons, and that's totally ok.

everyone has their opinions, and life is a complicated thing. i can't agree or disagree with you, but i will acknowledge you.

your free to leave the thread any time you please, im not trapping you here ok?

have a nice day, peace.

edit:

i missed a part!

i didn't make the thread out of fluff, or for my own satisfaction, i made it because i believe that if people really put their minds to it, that they could actually make a difference, even perhaps without lifting a finger.

i wanted to make a difference in your life, and everyone's life, so that you can be free, so that everyone can be free.

edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Dramatic title to say the least.

Couldn't you have just wrote "I think I have a way to change the world" or "Try this to change yourself and the world" etc

Nope you prefer "How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time I promise".

So many things are wrong with that title.

1) You cannot change the world instantly
2) "GET IN HERE NOW" = stop shouting
3) Been a waste of my time
4) So don't make promises you cannot keep

Don't you think people think all the time about wanting to change things?
Spit out the fluoride, that's it then?

The only reason I'm posting this negative comment in your thread is because your dramatic title lured me in, so don't get worked up about it, you invited everyone in, that's what you wanted no?

You could've used a more modest title.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
First, you cannot awaken those who do not wish to wake.....try as you might it wont happen unless they want it to. unfortunaly it take a serious jolt to their status quo to make this happen....your words while encouraging....wont do it.

In the end, you teach others your knowledge, then teach them not to follow. Instead teach them to teach to another and tell them not to follow. This is how people can steadily wake up. It wont happen over night (save a catastrophy).

You can lead a horse to water n all that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

What he said.

If the premise is to "think real hard, change the world" "Stop the people in control from 'controlling' us so we can be free, stop being lied to..." etc, etc, and all that stuff...

Why would anyone want to be lied to by the OP?

Still find it very doubtful the OP can even describe or define what "free" is though...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Dramatic title to say the least.

Couldn't you have just wrote "I think I have a way to change the world" or "Try this to change yourself and the world" etc

Nope you prefer "How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time I promise".

So many things are wrong with that title.

1) You cannot change the world instantly
2) "GET IN HERE NOW" = stop shouting
3) Been a waste of my time
4) So don't make promises you cannot keep

Don't you think people think all the time about wanting to change things?
Spit out the fluoride, that's it then?

The only reason I'm posting this negative comment in your thread is because your dramatic title lured me in, so don't get worked up about it, you invited everyone in, that's what you wanted no?

You could've used a more modest title.

Take care.

your right i could have used a more modest title, but im not perfect.

i made a mistake and im sorry.

i just wanted to get as many people in here as possible, so they could see this, and decide weather or not they wanted to try it out.

but yea my title is way too crazy now that i look at it.

i was really feeling it ya know? too much hot coco before i started the thread.

^_^

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
First, you cannot awaken those who do not wish to wake.....try as you might it wont happen unless they want it to. unfortunaly it take a serious jolt to their status quo to make this happen....your words while encouraging....wont do it.

In the end, you teach others your knowledge, then teach them not to follow. Instead teach them to teach to another and tell them not to follow. This is how people can steadily wake up. It wont happen over night (save a catastrophy).

You can lead a horse to water n all that.

yea i know ^_^

thanks for that info.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Dr Cosma

What he said.

If the premise is to "think real hard, change the world" "Stop the people in control from 'controlling' us so we can be free, stop being lied to..." etc, etc, and all that stuff...

Why would anyone want to be lied to by the OP?

Still find it very doubtful the OP can even describe or define what "free" is though...

i wasn't aware i was lying in any way, im just trying to give you a new point of view, because i think that if you believe in something enough, you can make it possible, by simply believing.

i know in my heart what my definition of freedom is, but i wont talk about it because its really alot to type out, mostly consisting of:

"your allowed to do lots of stuff, as long as your not hurting someone else in any way"

"your not allowed to force people to do anything they don't want to" etc.

you get my idea.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

May I ask about the soy milk part of your moniker there? Are you a fan of it?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So this is just another "the secret" BS? And of course it will just work if you believe in it, or after giving up nice amounts of money amirite?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
So this is just another "the secret" BS? And of course it will just work if you believe in it, or after giving up nice amounts of money amirite?

lol no.

simply no.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

May I ask about the soy milk part of your moniker there? Are you a fan of it?

yes i like soy milk.

non gmo though.

peace.

lets stay on topic people!

i mean, not like there's much more to say...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
this is the bottom line people:

i just want you to try this.

im not going to suddenly just start asking for money ( if i do, IT IS NOT ME, someone is forcing me to type that against my will. )

(if this post is edited, and goes away, it means someone forced me to do it )

anywayyy............

i just want everyone to try this, its lalalaing real, and we all have the power to do it.

just try it, i dare you, and if you don't get results soon, send me a message ( pm me on above top secret )

or say so right here on the thread.

try it for a day or two.

just focus, and tell me if you don't see SOMETHING pop up and surprise you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Time and space are "illusions" connected to the density of our plane of existence. Quantum physics proves this with the observer-effect, non-locality and entanglement. Experiments of the latter two show that two things are affected and both react to stimuli to just one of the objects simultaneously with no "time lag" whatsoever no matter how far apart they are. Makes you wonder how this whole matrix is set up.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

IF you are refering to wanting something bad enough, you go out and do what it takes to get it then I buy your little shpeal. If however, you believe that if I sit here long enough thinking of a billion dollars, a dixie cup, four foot of rope and a billy goat that they all will just appear on my desk if I stop drinking the water then I find you quite mad.

I wanted to be the best in my band class in high school.. I practiced my butt off and I was the best sax player in the school, and one of the best in the state.

I wanted play money in school, so i worked a full time job at McDonalds (to include unloading trucks before school) so I had money to go buy stuff with.

There has to be action with your wishes.... You will never be able to mentally manifest a goat out of thin air.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtcGod

IF you are refering to wanting something bad enough, you go out and do what it takes to get it then I buy your little shpeal. If however, you believe that if I sit here long enough thinking of a billion dollars, a dixie cup, four foot of rope and a billy goat that they all will just appear on my desk if I stop drinking the water then I find you quite mad.

I wanted to be the best in my band class in high school.. I practiced my butt off and I was the best sax player in the school, and one of the best in the state.

I wanted play money in school, so i worked a full time job at McDonalds (to include unloading trucks before school) so I had money to go buy stuff with.

There has to be action with your wishes.... You will never be able to mentally manifest a goat out of thin air.

of course your not going to make goats just appear that easily, your completely getting me wrong lol.

wishing for a million dollars over and over again is greedy and pointless, so that's just plain crazy.

peace.

edit: and no, there are some things that you can't just "go out and do"

for example, monsanto is this really evil corporation, ask Above Top Secret members, and they will tell you all about it.

if we all concentrate, and repeat in our minds again and again "monsanto is evil, go away"

we can indirectly effect monsanto and cause them to fail eventually,

to stop them from giving everyone cancer etc.

just walking out the door, and walking over to "monsanto incorporated" and screaming at them wont make them go away, you can't physically go do something about it, because they will stop you.

but we can will them away, because we as human beings have the power to effect them with our minds and our willpower.
edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Interesting it is good for the ivory's and not for the bones......I bet i still would not like the water though....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I want to be rich, I want to be rich, I want to be rich, I want to be rich. How long do I have to say this before it actually happens? 37 years and counting here.

Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

May I enquire then as to how fluoride is on topic? I just want to understand the rules.

I'm onboard with the topic of the thread. There are just some questions otherwise that lead me to think this isn't about what you would like it to be about because you're unclear yourself as to how and why you want to do this.

Btw, soy is not good for anyone in any way. Drinking the stuff is a bad idea any day of the week. Don't consume soy. It's bad for the planet too.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How about I think for myself and not do what you tell me to do? life would be better if people learned to think for themselves.. this thread is loaded with directives .. don't do this, do that.. don't do that.. do this .. it's more of the same =)

Nobody can tell you how to be happy.. you have to figure that out for yourself.. now how about that promise that this wouldn't be a waste of time? =) jk
edit on 6/18/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join