It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

Originally posted by Matt1951

reply to post by Matt1951

They are both on shoutcast and Infowars is #1 of all stations genres when live show is one the air...

Also they do not keep the list of stations updated, from what have heard on the show and he said last week 3 or so more were picking up his TV News, as you do know he is back on the air(?) after a few months break and Bilderberg and the news reporter contest for 10k...

yup he says giving 5k to the top male and female new staff TV nightly news show reporter...in other words, he has a TV show and has for sometime and here is something good for all the ones in UK, it is being picked there and broadcast in either England or other and some access channels on tv for public may run his show also...

Then there is xms satellite that rookie or what, real shows on their, as think Rush is on their and who knows who else, as I do not subscribe to either, as his TV show is by subscription only normally, pay per view monthly...how they raise money for operation costs, new studio, new RV Tour bus, as he claims he does not have large corporate sponsors like other stations as, we know who owns the media and control who gets a say and who does, in other words, Alex been black listed, and for why?

He denies more or less and same for being a government funding, cia funding his operation, he denies having those funding sources, in general, from what have heard him saying , when defending he and the staff from attacks for charging for things and having advertising ...

The Alex Jones Show Now On XM Radio!

Compelling Talk Show Hosts - Sirius Satellite Radio

here is a station list for Alex Jones show here and way more than you found...

Check out "billy Jack goes to washington for more information"

tunein.com...

Looks like around 100 or so stations, if you care to count!

edit on 23-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

Your grammar is so messed up it makes it difficult to understand what you are saying. Seriously, I am not saying that to insult you, it is true though.

I would have no idea if Jones keeps his list of stations up to date or not. I have never found Jones show, so I have never listened to it. I also don't get the 100 stations you state from the list. Most are repeats. Also on that list are such as "infowars radio" - internet radio forms the bulk of the list. From the list you gave us, I count these as real stations (they have call letters): KTOX, KLRG, WFDM, WJML, WRSO, KOEW, KIXW, KEST, KLBJ. Ok, so he has NINE stations.

"Your grammar is so messed up it makes it difficult to understand what you are saying. " You can't tell if that is a question or not?

I go up and down the radio dial. I drive between two large cities. I have never found Jones or Rense on air. I can find a Rush Limbaugh. Not an Alex Jones. The point is, Jones makes jack # from advertisors paying for his radio work. You have to have real advertisers to make money on radio. Who are Jones advertisers? List a few of the biggies for us. General Motors? Proctor &Gamble?
Taylor Marsh has an internet radio show. Do you think she is able to make any money from it?
Rense claims he makes little money from radio. So how does Jones?
So where does Jones make his money from? Donations? How much do you donate?
Do you realize anyone can make a cable TV show - the question, what network is it on, who are the sponsors - my guess the unlisted sponsors are the CIA and/or the Mossad. No one else would pay for Jones crap.

People such as Jones create internet radio shows to give the impression they are Really Important People when they state they Have a Radio Show; when in reality they are not important.

"Read first paragraph and could not resist comment on it alone..."
Should have been written: I read the first paragraph and could not resist commenting on it.

"Did you intend that to be a question and ended it with a period or is that another boo boo...?"
Are you referring to the following: Your grammar is so messed up it makes it difficult to understand what you are saying. Seriously, I am not saying that to insult you, it is true though.
You don't realize when a question mark is required?

"Will respond to rest, when feel like it, as words was looking from, from you, was one a mature person would understand and most children, as to what makes a man or not."
The mangled sentence you wrote stands as its own evidence.

You can't write English, you are functioning at perhaps a sixth or seventh grade level. Why should we take your opinions seriously? I can't believe you graduated from high school, or earned a GED.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I'm actually a Protestant from the West of Scotland. Yes, I also have Catholic relations, both by blood and marriage. Why did I write what I did? Because that was the way a lot of my friends were raised, and as I boy, I bought into this. Around about the age of 15, the scales began to fall from my eyes. And what I seen, what I myself was as a child, upset and disgusted me. At that stage I wasn't even political, or interested in football. It was a cultural thing. I lost all my "Friends", after I seen the destruction that it was doing to Individuals, families,villages, societies, regions, and of course, to my country, Scotland. The person, I was replying to said, I quote, "People that believe in Independence are mad. Well, that's a red rug to a bull, as far as I'm concerned. Th SNP got 48.8% of the vote last year. So according to her half of Scotland is mad. If she only means those that support independence, then the mean of al the polls in the last 6 weeks is 37%. So according to her, between a third and two fifths of her fellow countrymen are mad? If she is going to make sweeping Generalisations about her own countrymen like that, then she had better put on her tin helmet, because the flak will start flying. BTW, I'm not a Republican, nor am I Anti- English like a lot of peps from across the pond seem to be, (at least on this thread), but believe me on this please, I can sniff an Orangeman, at a thousand paces. Why? Because as a naive child, I used to be one that followed their coattails. As the old saying goes, it takes one to know one. Even though, thank God, I haven't been one for nearly 30 years. You only have to read between the lines.

edit on 24-6-2012 by bugsbunny1967 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2012 by bugsbunny1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
let's say that you don't understand what the first paragraph is and pretend I did not go to programing learning centers like you... does that help us understand me or you, better and what does it have to do with your comments being unfounded about Alex Jones Media Empire and Messages and about the Queen being a bloated Parasite, not seeing, other than an attempt to whitewash this thread and wag the dog.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bugsbunny1967

For me, on one hand, look at us all and say, we have came a long way...that is humanity, as a species...

Then on the other hand, see it was at high, price cost and the method and road we took to get here now, is ethically and morally been questions then and now.

And now it seems, we have grown so large and advance to a point of epic proportions, in such a way. That we are up the creek with out a paddle on hand and then on the other hand, about to break through to the next level of evolution and mutate to a species that is more than our current day human genome..

Dr Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, alter egos or just all one in the same, very well could be true and who said you had to be a hick to have a family fued, When Hegel and dualities of opposing force is at hand...philosophy is more than just a belief and philosophy...it becomes a way of life.

The queen is not the only bloated parasite, as we are all parasitic by nature and some of us may be more bloated then others and how we got bloated in the first place and got to this point, today....?

So do we all just say "Que Sera, Sera" and just let it continue or do we get involved and help educate and communicate in a way, that is best for us all and not just one nation, as one world as Bob Marley envisioned is more a way I enjoy to dream of and if being Coptic Zionist, is the enemy and being spun as the new world order, in disguise as a fraud... I agree, with me, and it may be more than solopism and just conspiracy ideology...and should be discussed more.

And thank heaven and hell, God and those who deserve credit, for that matter and all concerned for sites like ATS and members like you!

edit on 24-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

let's say that you don't understand what the first paragraph is and pretend I did not go to programing learning centers like you... does that help us understand me or you, better and what does it have to do with your comments being unfounded about Alex Jones Media Empire and Messages and about the Queen being a bloated Parasite, not seeing, other than an attempt to whitewash this thread and wag the dog.

I understand what the first paragraph was. I was trying to help you out by getting you to clean up your "writing" act, if you are capable of doing so. Can you capitalize the first letter of a sentence? Do you know where to add commas? Do you really need three periods where there should be one? Do you know what a run-on sentence is? Do you know when to capitalize words, and when not to? Good God man, I can't believe anyone with a higher education than sixth grade, wrote what you just wrote. How old are you? I am sixty. Are you in high school? I would be embarrassed if I were your English teacher.
"Alex Jones Media Empire" - LMFAO.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951

I understand what the first paragraph was. I was trying to help you out by getting you to clean up your "writing" act, if you are capable of doing so. Can you capitalize the first letter of a sentence? Do you know where to add commas? Do you really need three periods where there should be one? Do you know what a run-on sentence is? Do you know when to capitalize words, and when not to? Good God man, I can't believe anyone with a higher education than sixth grade, wrote what you just wrote. How old are you? I am sixty. Are you in high school? I would be embarrassed if I were your English teacher.
"Alex Jones Media Empire" - LMFAO.

...learn to connect the dots is something I did learn and enjoyed growing up...

Do you like puzzles?

edit on 24-6-2012 by Physic because: English may be forbidden by my religion, so please forgive me, for the violation and if it offends you!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Dude,
Did you intend for your ATS name to be Physic or Psychic?

Look up the definition of Physic
dictionary.reference.com...
phys·ic
   [fiz-ik] Show IPA noun, verb, phys·icked, phys·ick·ing.
noun
a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Matt, what happen to your being an expert on Alex and now you want to be one, on me too?

Can we stick to the topic please, as you have water downed this thread enough and if you want to go heads up on anything, start a topic and meet ya there...this is not a personal thread about me or you, so don't try and make it or take it, please...don't care what your age is...just asking you to get your facts straight and if you still not man enough to admit you might be wrong about Alex Jones Media Empire...that is perfectly fine with me...so call me what you want...and be what you want to be....

Have you watched any of Alex Jones Movies?

As no disrespecting intending towards you and if this is your way of reacting when you are misrepresenting some factual data and misunderstanding what all Mr. Jones does in the media world and have not listen or seen the show and videos enough to have a real opinion, because you know why, don't ya?

Because you don' t know, so once again, what does his wife do and where does he get his money and what does the Queen do and where does she get her Money? Are the Questions, do you have any answers and dignity is fine served anyway you like it.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Physic because: For those interested in keeping up with this thread, go back to page one and then read up to about post 500, and skip any from Matt's and my gibberish

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Lol so he is named after a laxative? best laugh I have had all day cheers.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You can call me X-LaX

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is a little plug about Mr. Jones and the INFOWARS Media Empire, for you Matt and others.

Matt, I suggest you listen to him more and before you make up your mind, as true he is not perfect, however his messages and guests messages, at time, blow the rest out of the water and main reason, main stream media corporations blacklisting and keeping him off as many stations, as they own...

How many stations is that, asked woodsy!

Alex Jones is the phenomenon that just keeps growing.

For decades Americans have been aware that the government withholds pertinent information that affects their lives. While the rigors of the average workday leave Americans defenseless against government cover-ups, mass media red herrings, and corporate scandals. Alex Jones sorts through the corruption with eager devotion. He uncovers clear and decisive information that must be heard! Jones voice spreads like wildfire, developing legions of loyal listeners.

In 2011, Alex Jones was named one of the Top 100 radio talk show hosts in America by both "Talkers" magazine and "Orbit Media".

Alex is also a frequent guest on "Coast 2 Coast" radio, Jesse Ventura's TV show "Conspiracy Theory", FOX News, "Good Morning America", "20/20 Downtown", "60 Minutes", The Discovery Channel, The History Channel, "TalkSport" (UK), "Russia Today", Channel 4 (UK), A&E, and MSNBC. He has made the cover of both "Talkers" magazine and "Radio Ink" and is consistently stirring up the world of radio.

In the first three months of 2011 alone, Alex Jones was featured in "New York", "People", "Rolling Stone" (twice), and appeared on ABC's "The View".

The Alex Jones Show is three hours of intense, gripping, can't-miss radio. Every day, Alex relentlessly exposes the dirty doings of the global elite, educating his listeners and giving them motivation to take back their freedom. Alex is not your typical talk radio host. He goes beyond being non-partisan. Rather, he smashes the left/right political paradigm to pieces.

They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but in the case of Alex Jones, the microphone is mightier than depleted uranium.

It's time to stand up against tyranny; it's time to give the power to the people.
This is an information war and Alex Jones intends to win!

The Alex Jones Show can be heard on XM Radio: Channel 166, Monday-Friday Noon CT For more details- Click Here

infowars.com

www.gcnlive.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Matt, what happen to your being an expert on Alex and now you want to be one, on me too?

Can we stick to the topic please, as you have water downed this thread enough and if you want to go heads up on anything, start a topic and meet ya there...this is not a personal thread about me or you, so don't try and make it or take it, please...don't care what your age is...just asking you to get your facts straight and if you still not man enough to admit you might be wrong about Alex Jones Media Empire...that is perfectly fine with me...so call me what you want...and be what you want to be....

Have you watched any of Alex Jones Movies?

As no disrespecting intending towards you and if this is your way of reacting when you are misrepresenting some factual data and misunderstanding what all Mr. Jones does in the media world and have not listen or seen the show and videos enough to have a real opinion, because you know why, don't ya?

Because you don' t know, so once again, what does his wife do and where does he get his money and what does the Queen do and where does she get her Money? Are the Questions, do you have any answers and dignity is fine served anyway you like it.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Physic because: For those interested in keeping up with this thread, go back to page one and then read up to about post 500, and skip any from Matt's and my gibberish

I have not misrepresented any "factual data". My facts are straight, yours are not. I care what your age is because you write like a youngster. Although your latest post is much better, which means you can write correctly if you bother to.
I have read Jones website. I see no need to track down his videos. I see no need to answer your questions, I have already answered them. I leave you to your thread, I have had all I can take of this silliness.
There is no equivalency between the Queen of England and Alex Jones. Alex Jones can sling mud, no one really cares. He is paid by CIA/Mossad. His wife gets cushy jobs because of the same connection.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What did you have for dinner is not really important and what you think of me, is neither here, nor there...

Your twisting things and lack of facts to support your claims, does not suggest to me, you are correct...

Your refusal to view the Jones Collection of Productions pieces and talk crap about listeners, callers and guests, only show one thing...ignorance...to me, so be glad to let it be, as I know what makes a man and know it has nothing to do with age...

distracting from the topic is fine with me, and critique of me, is not going to help you out and really only suggest that Alex Jones and his messages may make more sense then not..

Should have heard show today, repeat running on shoutcast.com...

Caller calls in from Base in Missouri, service man, saying they are prepping for air strikes and more on the civilians of the US in October...crying and breaking down on what is being prepared...

Who all does Ales Jones have on the show and why should you care?

So you can educate yourself and then really start educating others, with more than just English lessons and misleading people with incorrect information and lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Funny you say he is paid by cia and mossad ... as that is who he says, was part of the 911 event

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
to the dumb brits who are so in denial and keep arguing for god knows why... you dont even know your queen, have you had a conversation with her ? does she give a # about ya ? ... seriously after this years olympics, tell me how much you love your queeen and how good and giving your royal families are. stop talking back until september..

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Question # Is there an average face on the American coin or currency? Answer = Nope various presidents!

Susan B. Anthony.Leader of civil rights suffrage movement.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

Ah, yes...

The most unpopular coin in US history and soon to be removed from circulation....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by amrith777

Ah, yes...

The most unpopular coin in US history and soon to be removed from circulation....

Not a matter of it being popular or not.I am not arguing popularity.The person quoted stated that ALL US currency consisted of images of ONLY presidents.That statement is incorrect.I corrected it.Period.My post was factual and contained no subjective opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Most normal people that you speak to in the UK can't stand the Monarchy!
The uneducated and intellectually challenged and the sheeple.... yes there are many, still in cookoo land really believe that they are auturist in nature. I thought after all these years, the penny would have dropped by now and people might wake up to the realisation what spongers the Royal family are.
Even when Windsor castle burnt down there was about who was going to pay for it and if I remeber rightly the good old tax payer ended up fitting the bill! I can't even get my housing provider to artex my ceiling, where I had a leak from their faulty boiler and I have lived here nearly 18 years. I don't see a nice little cheque in the post from Queenie, with all her millions helping me out... and I work!!!
Nope, no time for the Queen or any of them. Yes parasitic to the highest order! They should be ashamed of themselves, the bloody lot of them!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
to the dumb brits who are so in denial and keep arguing for god knows why... you dont even know your queen, have you had a conversation with her ? does she give a # about ya ? ... seriously after this years olympics, tell me how much you love your queeen and how good and giving your royal families are. stop talking back until september..

LOLWUT? It's not quite September but a couple of weeks won't make a spot of difference!

I don't get it myself, but the reality is, post-Jubilympics, people are pretty fond of Liz and most of her extended family. From what I understand, a #-load of Mericans dig her Royal Crooked-Toothiness too.

"giving your royal families are"
Now, I've read this a few times, including holding up to a mirror in the vain hope its wisdom would be revealed like peeking into a backwards wonderland but it still doesn't make sense. Nobody really thinks of the Royals as 'giving'. People might argue that they do a lot (in terms of engagements &c - cushy number) but no one would say they 'give a lot'. That's so much of a straw-man it's going to get up and run down the Yellow Brick Road.

The worst part of your drooling is that you could remove the word 'queen' and insert 'president' (or any other position of power) and this would be applicable to practically any country in the world. What's important here is that we "dumb brits" aren't in "denial" to such an extent that we honestly believe that it would be different with or without a monarchy, whereas too many Lolicans on here and elsewhere genuinely believe that things are better just because they're a Republic.

*wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join