It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

What a crock of #. And you got HOW many stars for this? When has the English monarchy put themselves in harms way? The last King to do so is 500+ years removed in history.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
The only British Queen that I ever liked had a gay guy singing for them.

Diana was never Queen - She was the Princess of Wales till her divorce from big ears Charles
After which she was known as "The Peoples Princess"

But yes Diana was very popular - She was always in trouble for doing her own thing.
For example going to visit ordinary folk unofficially - No airs or graces - She was a one off.

Lol, I think he meant the band 'Queen' and Freddie Mercury, not Diana who was sung about by another famous gay guy Elton John

I don't support any kind of hereditary constitutional monarchy system (or a birthright to the House of lords for that matter, including bishops who have unelected seats), and I hope our society matures one day to see the inequity of our political/governmental situation.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

What a crock of #. And you got HOW many stars for this? When has the English monarchy put themselves in harms way? The last King to do so is 500+ years removed in history.

The King you allude - Would that the Artur (Arthur) of which there were 2 King Arthur's of Wales.
Welsh History was banished.
The Welsh language was the language of England before The True British Celtic Tribes were driven into Wales.

The English Language is a hot potch of all the languages of the invaders such as Saxon Roman Latin and French. But Welsh words were never assimilated.

In Victorian Times - English teachers were shipped into Wales and Welsh was banned.
If a child spoke Welsh in school they were punished - One punishment was being made to wear a cattle yoke

The present Monarchy are usurpers
As you say the earlier history has been swiped from the books but for a few who know it..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I don't think we get The Royal Family force fed via MSM here in the UK.

To be fair I haven't really got much to compare it too.
Yes, I have travelled quite a lot throughout Europe but apart from fortnightly holidays I've never really spent longer than a week in one particular place so it's quite hard to get a balanced comparison.

It's not uncommon for The Royal Family to go quite lengthy periods of time unreported in the media.

Of course whatever reports there are tend to be positive in nature but it's not that uncommon to hear anti-royalty commentaries as well.
And I don't think anyone feels reluctant or pressurised not to express any anti-royalty sentiments they may have.

I agree tthat there is a quite significant percentage of the population who just soak up whatever drivel they are served up by MSM and seem incapable of any level of independant thought and critical thinking.

The impression I get through my personal day to day experiences is that the majority of us Brits view The Royal Family as a quaint and harmelss link to our heritage and culture etc and feel that as long as things stay as they are and continue to cost us relatively nothing per taxpayer then they are welcome to remain.
If they ever interfered in the actual running of the country they'd probably find themselves going the same way as some of their ancestors.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Thanks for putting me straight - If straight is the appropriate word to use

I can be tunnel visioned at times

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Please read these posts - I could never write a potted history of these Islands in such an accurate and effective manner.
They should be made compulsory reading for every single Britain and anyone else who feels compelled to comment on any matter relating to the UK etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Merriman deserves to be Knighted, or something equally evil for such brilliance.

edit on 26/8/12 by Freeborn because: Though better of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

This is a short extract from "The King Arthur Conspiracy" by Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett.
They too deserve to be knighted but would refuse such a sham - Instead Secret Services tried to assassinate them.

The interview with them is well worth watching for those interested and is a link on the link below

"................The confused histories by later writers such as Geoffrey of Monmouth made a major mistake and accidentally merged these two Arthur's into one Mighty King Arthur. This has caused untold havoc in trying to authenticate British History, which has been compounded even more with the deliberate suffocation of our British Heritage by parties that do not want this story told - the ramifications of what is revealed via this Arthur research is very disturbing for the religious and political powers...................."

www.richplanet.net...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

One thing i will point out, and I don't know if it is the same in Britain, but the royal family is thrown in our face via media so often that it is kind of hard to say that anyone really has a choice in feeling any way about them. The flow of propaganda is constant, and nearly suffocating. Like an empathetic waterboarding.

Yes, I do have a choice I suppose. And it is one that I make quite often: turn off the television and ignore media. But for people whose brains actually crave that intellectual junk food, I am not sure there is a choice.

You get the royal family shoved in your face alot in Texas? That never happens here in NY. Maybe there is something wrong with your state. In fact, practically nothing about the Royal Family invades my life unless I make an effort, like clicking on this link. Why is Texas so obsessed with the queen then?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

God save the queen

So all that hubbub about where her grandson was stationed was all made up I guess? Seemed like a big deal when the location was published seeing as how he was in harm's way and all.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Being an avid reader of all things Arthurian since my mid-teens, (which was quite some time ago), I am well aware of most theories etc surrounding the subject.

I think it's almost certain that the popular image of Arthur is an amalgamation of at least two individuals and has been forged from various sources and imaginations.

To be honest even though I am aware of this book I haven't read it and I am neither that ignorant nor that naive that I would either agree or disagree with or comment on it's content etc without doing so.

But to be honest, as interesting as it obviously seems, I fail to see what relevance it has on the role of the monarchy today.

I will definately be looking to buy a copy soon and maybe then I'll be able to offer a reasoned and considered opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The relevance is that the Royal Family are usurpers as I wrote.

Not that I care.

Being of Welsh descent and having blood ties to a Knight of the Realm I still refuse to recognize any as a Queen or King or whatever - It is a sham in my eyes.

Trace History back far enough and it is the viscous tyrants that grab power - this is the lineage of all so called Royals or Elites.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The relevance is that the Royal Family are usurpers as I wrote.

As have been all Kings / Queens and rulers throughout history to varying degrees.

But even if all of the authors claims are eventually proven what do you think would happen?
Nothing at all!
Because we live in the here and now and the simple fact is that they are The Royal Family now.
They will not be replaced with some obscure descendant of Jesus of Nazarene.

Being of Welsh descent and having blood ties to a Knight of the Realm I still refuse to recognize any as a Queen or King or whatever - It is a sham in my eyes.

And you are quite free to feel exactly as you see fit - no-one is suggesting anything else.

Trace History back far enough and it is the viscous tyrants that grab power - this is the lineage of all so called Royals or Elites.

I for one won't disagree with you there - and the UK is by no means unique in this - it's been the same all around the world throughout history.

I have just had a quick look at the authors home page and read their potted history of Britain.

Some interesting reading and quite contentious allegations etc.
As I said before, I'll refrain from commenting until I've read more.

kingarthurslegacy.com...
kingarthurslegacy.com...

ETA
After reading a bit more of their Website I've got to say that they raise many varied issues and some questions that on the face of it require answering.
Perhaps you should start a thread purely on these authors and their theories etc - I'd be interested to read what other's here on ATS make of them.
edit on 26/8/12 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I do not believe in bloodlines for one reason
The soul can incarnate into any vessel to suit it'a purpose
As Akhenaten 1500 b.c. said "The Sun shines equal on all"

The time of Kings and Priests will come to an end is a reputed old Celtic prophesy

I am eclectic in my approach. to create a thread on the two Historical Archaeologists I feel limited in my knowledge.
I have watched the interviews with them - They seem sincere and honorable and much if what they say rings true.
I think to do a fair discussion thread on their claims would require watching several interviews with them and also read their books as well as a lot of ones own research.
Who on ATS would be prepared to do that
Not I for one - As I say I am eclectic and names, places and dates play a secondary role in truth seeking for me.
I fear I could not do such a vast subject justice - My gut says these guys are telling the truth as far as they know it.
Quite amazing stuff really.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endorra

One thing i will point out, and I don't know if it is the same in Britain, but the royal family is thrown in our face via media so often that it is kind of hard to say that anyone really has a choice in feeling any way about them. The flow of propaganda is constant, and nearly suffocating. Like an empathetic waterboarding.

Yes, I do have a choice I suppose. And it is one that I make quite often: turn off the television and ignore media. But for people whose brains actually crave that intellectual junk food, I am not sure there is a choice.

You get the royal family shoved in your face alot in Texas? That never happens here in NY. Maybe there is something wrong with your state. In fact, practically nothing about the Royal Family invades my life unless I make an effort, like clicking on this link. Why is Texas so obsessed with the queen then?

Hmm, so there is a media vacuum in NY where it doesn't get all the same audience as it does in the rest of the country? I should move there. I would LOVE to be able to watch the news, and not have Prince Harry's weiner, or skydiving queen taking up time. If i watch national and local news, it takes up some of both. So, in that 1 hour block, I get to see it all twice. Standing in line at the checkout, it is on the front of every cover. If i am on a forum, it is guaranteed to be part of the discussion (current thread as a case in point).

I wish I lived in NY, where the news and magazines/national papers seem to censor information about the royal family. Must be nice.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I think that is a fair assessment of how they are viewed in the states (except by CTers who think the queen is a reptilian or some other such nonsense). But there is a twist: the imagery of princesses and the ties in to popular fairy tales creates romantic notions. And the wealth, obviously. American's have this wholly unhealthy obsession wit wealth.

Kind of like people thinking us Texans still ride horses into town with indian arrows sticking out of their rumps. LOL...i have been asked about us riding horses and carrying guns by a New Yorker once while in NYC.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Kind of like people thinking us Texans still ride horses into town with indian arrows sticking out of their rumps.

What?
Don't ya's?

I live in North East England, some people from outside the region are amazed that we all don't wear flat caps and donkey jackets with lurchers at our sides which we use for lamping rabbits whilst drinking bottles of Dog.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Kind of like people thinking us Texans still ride horses into town with indian arrows sticking out of their rumps.

What?
Don't ya's?

I live in North East England, some people from outside the region are amazed that we all don't wear flat caps and donkey jackets with lurchers at our sides which we use for lamping rabbits whilst drinking bottles of Dog.

What?
Don't ya's

I live in South West England where we lean against farm gates all day wearing straw hats, white smocks, while chewing a piece of straw, with a pitchfork in one hand and a flagon of scrumpy in the other

...what a wild and varied mix of peasantry exist in harmony under the beloved rule of this islands monarch [/sarcasm]

PS, do I need a passport for the North East?!
edit on 27-8-2012 by grainofsand because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hey FreeBorn - Have started a thread "
King Arturs Legacy - The suppressed truth?

I had a think about your suggestion and thought it better to at least bring their work more into the public eye as it is quite amazing what they claim in their 30 years of research

Thanks for your suggestion and though it is not a very well put thread I am hoping others will pick up on it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Just replied in your thread.

Really pleased you decided to start one - and it's a damn sight better put together than any of mine I assure you.

Hopefully it will get the attention it deserves - maybe it will be one of those threads where lots of people read and take time to read, comprehend and consider the weight of information etc involved.

No matter what it would have been a worthwhile exercise.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Hey FreeBorn - Have started a thread "
King Arturs Legacy - The suppressed truth?

(though I may not be popular when I have my say in it!)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join