It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Most normal people that you speak to in the UK can't stand the Monarchy!

An 80% popularity rate is something Politicians can only dream of. I suspect you're just making up the "most people" comment based on a very limited data set (your mates)

. I thought after all these years, the penny would have dropped by now and people might wake up to the realisation what spongers the Royal family are.

Do explain why they are spongers... Give a man enough rope and all that...

Even when Windsor castle burnt down there was about who was going to pay for it and if I remeber rightly the good old tax payer ended up fitting the bill! I can't even get my housing provider to artex my ceiling, where I had a leak from their faulty boiler and I have lived here nearly 18 years. I don't see a nice little cheque in the post from Queenie, with all her millions helping me out... and I work!!!

The repairs were paid for by opening Buckingham Palace and other grounds to tourists. But (and I doubt you will understand this), technically it isn't her castle but belongs to the Crown Estate. Imagine, if you will, you rent a home and it has a fire. Do you as the tenant pay for repairs, or does the landlord?

Nope, no time for the Queen or any of them. Yes parasitic to the highest order! They should be ashamed of themselves, the bloody lot of them!!!

Why?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

An 80% popularity rate is something Politicians can only dream of. I suspect you're just making up the "most people" comment based on a very limited data set (your mates)

That's for just Liz though, surely? 80% doesn't extend to the monarchy per se. There's no way, Anne, Andrew and Edward get that kind of rating.

Also, I'm fairly sure that regional demographics would also play a part. There's not a 80% popularity rate for any member of Royalty up here.

When Phillip finally chokes on one of his racist jokes, and she soldiers on for 6-12 months tops without him, I'd be interested in seeing what the popularity is like when the 'old guard' are gone. Either Charles sitting on the throne or William is going to be a vote-splitter.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Born in Britain and live in this fair and pleasant land (sarcasm)

She the Queen is not my queen - I have no queen or any above me nor should you unless you like servitude.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Yes, as Liz is the Monarchy, until she croaks that is
.. It is a national poll, so local demographics were never taking into account. I also generally dislike polls, but they do tend to be accurate within a small percentage margin.

I doubt Charles would enjoy the same level of support and it is a fear he might end being the last, but William, well that is another thing entirely. If it skipped a generation of if Charles had an "accident", I doubt many would cry and William would be a popular King and boy, would we have one fit Queen... Mmmmm....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I do not feel like I am in servitude, not to her anyway! My missus would back that statement up!

To me (and to a great many others) the Monarchy is more about having a link to the past, the shared History (good or bad, but let's face it, Lizzy is quite good) etc. I would rather her than some "elected" self-serving pompous twit who is only doing the job so he can be next in line for a cushy EU gravy boat position.

AT least we can take solace from the fact that, once a week Cameron (or whomever) has to go on a bended knee and prostrate himself in front of someone.. He sure doesn't feel the need to respect those who elected him. Not one manifesto pledge is going to come about by the next election.. Surprised? No, but that is why I am trying to effect change, but apathy rules. Even people like yourself and others who "hate" the system, when it comes down to it, will do nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by artistpoet

I do not feel like I am in servitude, not to her anyway! My missus would back that statement up!

To me (and to a great many others) the Monarchy is more about having a link to the past, the shared History (good or bad, but let's face it, Lizzy is quite good) etc. I would rather her than some "elected" self-serving pompous twit who is only doing the job so he can be next in line for a cushy EU gravy boat position.

AT least we can take solace from the fact that, once a week Cameron (or whomever) has to go on a bended knee and prostrate himself in front of someone.. He sure doesn't feel the need to respect those who elected him. Not one manifesto pledge is going to come about by the next election.. Surprised? No, but that is why I am trying to effect change, but apathy rules. Even people like yourself and others who "hate" the system, when it comes down to it, will do nothing about it.

Fair enough - Though accusing me of hating the system is a bit rich.
I am not a hateful person so your comment is ill informed.
If I choose to see reality as all being equal then figures of authority are to me just one's who wear hats and costumes.
I, like Elizabeth was born into a family and brought up with certain principles.
As I got older I challenged many indoctrinated ideas - Now if I had been born into Elizabeths family I would no doubt be a problem to them with my views
I do not place my self above others or others above me

If you wish to bow and sing songs in praise of a woman you call your Queen that is for you - But I reserve the right to not do such things - should I be hung drawn and quartered - Of course not.

You have to accept that the world is changing and that some ideas are seen as Archaic
I do not wish to destroy such ideas I tollerate them and in turn I would like the same

I also do not believe in Nations but in One Earth and the peoples on it
I think differently from you is all - but wish you no harm - so please look to yourself if you feel angry

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why do the Brits defend this woman? What has this "royalty" ever done for your people? I don't understand the worship.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Be nice to the reptilians....they cant help it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
Why do the Brits defend this woman? What has this "royalty" ever done for your people? I don't understand the worship.

She wears nice hats and you can wave Union Jacks at her.
She has a divine right to rule and was anointed so on her coronation
She let Rolf Harris paint her - well not paint her literally - a portrait
She err err err ....guess your right she needs to get a proper day job - Hear Asda/Walmart are looking for staff and they have a policy of employing some older people.
Imagine that Lizzie tilling out your groceries wearing her bad girl jewels and fancy hats - One is not amused I bet she would say

edit on 20-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

she brings in idiots with money to the country to watch us changing the guard etc so while she brings in more idiots money than she costs why shouldn't we keep her as its basic economics

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Why do the Brits defend this woman

Why are non-Brits so obsessed with this woman who has no bearing or effect at all on their lives?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Why do the Brits defend this woman

Why are non-Brits so obsessed with this woman who has no bearing or effect at all on their lives?

Because people prefer lies to truth
Lie - God has given Her the Divine to Rule through His Pious agents who uphold this noble tradition
Truth - She is just an ordinary woman placed in extraordinary situation and has bought into the lie

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
OK Stumason, I may have over reacted lol
I will put it another way and I am not religious.....

Why are the British conditioned' as a figure of speech to worship the Queen? WORSHIP???? The only people I worship is my daughter, my boyfriend and my cat! I would sing God save my Daughter and my Boyfriend and my cat, but not someone ive never met and hardly likey to meet. If the Queen knocked on my door one day and introduced herself and made me her friend, then I might reconsider.Life is too short as it is to be worrying about people we don't know. What has the Queen done for me? She never even stood up to thatcher, when she had the chance to do so. If she is meant to be so powerful, why doesn't she help if she is so nice an auturistic?
Simple answer is she won't, because she don't care! If she cared then we would see some positive changes to this country and the commonwealth, but we don't....not ever and probrably never will.

I may be going off at a tangent, but at the end of the day, until I see different, then I might change my opinion.
Mates??? lol
Don't think i'm one of these bitter people. I can walk away form a TRAMP as well as the QUEEN!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I was speaking to my elderly relatives this week
They are ardent Royalists - yet they as many British people think Diane was murdered as do I

So much for royalty - Their history is littered with murder and deception.
By the way I am blue blood in my genealogy But it means nothing to me

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Why are the British conditioned' as a figure of speech to worship the Queen? WORSHIP????

To be honest I don't think many Brits 'worship' The Queen - as far as I can see only the most ardent and fanatical supporters of The Royal Family have anything more than just a fondness or respectful regard for her.

And to be perfectly honest, having lived here for all my life I can honestly say I personally have never felt any sort of undue pressure or conditioning to even like The Royal Family let alone worship them.

If people choose to be Royalists then it's exactly that - their choice, as it is their right - nothing more, nothing less.

What has the Queen done for me? She never even stood up to thatcher, when she had the chance to do so.

What gives The Queen the right to 'stand up' to an elected Prime Minister?

Would you have The Monarch impose their will and directives upon the democratically elected leader of The Houses Of Parliament?

For all my dislike of the current electoral and parliamentary systems it is still immeasurably more preferable than having a monarch dictate policy, and as much as I despise Thatcher and what she did to this country I would have supported her 100% if The Queen had ever tried to impose anyting upon her.

I am pretty much apathetic towards The Royal Family - they have their plusses and minuses - but if they ever tried to unduly interfere in the governing of this nation then I would oppose them with everything I have.

If she is meant to be so powerful,

That's the thing - she has no real power at all - as it should be.

why doesn't she help

I think she probably does in her own little way whilst remaining very much within the bounderies and limitations of her role etc.

If she cared then we would see some positive changes to this country and the commonwealth, but we don't....

And how exactly would she do that?
What changes would you like to see and how could The Queen bring about these changes?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
lol@ these British people worshiping humans with titles given by other humans

LOL@Americans telling Brits why they should hate their country more.
Anyone have a mirror America can borrow?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Reading the history of those countries that have monarchies, and reading the history of those countries that do not have monarchies, of the two types of government, I think I prefer the monarchies, by a small margin.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The only British Queen that I ever liked had a gay guy singing for them.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

One thing i will point out, and I don't know if it is the same in Britain, but the royal family is thrown in our face via media so often that it is kind of hard to say that anyone really has a choice in feeling any way about them. The flow of propaganda is constant, and nearly suffocating. Like an empathetic waterboarding.

Yes, I do have a choice I suppose. And it is one that I make quite often: turn off the television and ignore media. But for people whose brains actually crave that intellectual junk food, I am not sure there is a choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
The only British Queen that I ever liked had a gay guy singing for them.

Diana was never Queen - She was the Princess of Wales till her divorce from big ears Charles
After which she was known as "The Peoples Princess"

But yes Diana was very popular - She was always in trouble for doing her own thing.
For example going to visit ordinary folk unofficially - No airs or graces - She was a one off.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join