It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Dare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

And you !

You're just another one who is great at taking things that the Bible has simply recorded down thru history way way out of context. Making it seem ok for others who all to eager to believe your crap. And I will waste no more time on you. Or those so eager to believe you.

The time of the gentiles is over. You will likely reap all you have sown. Sounds like a threat. Until you see it as a fact.
edit on 18-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

And you !

You're just another one who is great at taking things that the Bible has simply recorded down thru history way way out of context. Making it seem ok for others who all to eagwer to believe your crap. and I will waste no more time on you. Or those so eager to believe you.

The time of the gentiles is over. You will likely reap all you have sown. Sounds like a threat. Until you see it as a fact.

Biblical prophecy IS biblical prophecy.

What was submitted IS prophecy, and it is coming to pass.

Yes, it should make you angry. The wrath of the Lord is mighty.

It has to be for people to realize what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Now what? Now Ill wait for you to ACTUALLY answer the question, instead of playing games. Im guessing ill be waiting a while, though.

Personal Attacks ? I simply asked you a question. But I'm the one getting accused of using tactics and semantics and battlefield manuevers.

What was the question again?

Seriously. We could start this all over again if you like. Just tell me how I should answer so you can lock on and destroy me.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I'm saying that everything that is alive or living has a self survival mechanism to run away or defeat death. The germ ran away from the white blood cell, you could say that it was terrified and humanize it, but of course it doesn't feel those things. How aware is the fetus? I don't know.

edit on 18-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I see very well where you're coming from spoke. I have to ask you as I perceive the situation in the vid. Can you actually tell me for sure that you see this germ being in fear and not just being pushed along by the blood cell until things are just right for the cell to absorb and kill the germ ? And no I don't think we are even seeing close to the same possibility with the fetus in the womb. The fetus is definetly reacting when I'm not so sure the germ actually knows what is going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Now what? Now Ill wait for you to ACTUALLY answer the question, instead of playing games. Im guessing ill be waiting a while, though.

Personal Attacks ? I simply asked you a question. But I'm the one getting accused of using tactics and semantics and battlefield manuevers.

What was the question again?

Seriously. We could start this all over again if you like. Just tell me how I should answer so you can lock on and destroy me.

1)That's right...saying "is something wrong with your brain" and labeling my stance "insignificant" arent personal attacks whatsoever
I know that you dont believe this garbage. And Im sure this tactic works on many. But not on me.

2)
More deflecting. You're either really good at this....or REALLY bad at it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

2) More deflecting. You're either really good at this....or REALLY bad at it.

A bit like Captain Jack wouldn't you say.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And you !

You're just another one who is great at taking things that the Bible has simply recorded down thru history way way out of context. Making it seem ok for others who all to eager to believe your crap. And I will waste no more time on you. Or those so eager to believe you.

WOW! Personal attack agent. Are you threatened by the things your god of the OT did and said. You mad because the Bible doesn't back you up?

"The time of the gentiles is over" What the heck does that even mean? And, what does it have to do with the topic of abortion?

"You will likely reap all you have sown" I know that you think that's a bad thing, but that's why I sew, to reap!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

"The time of the gentiles is over"

You know so much about it. You tell me ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"The time of the gentiles is over"

You know so much about it. You tell me ?

I don't have a clue!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't have a clue!

Well at least you admit it. Now remember that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So you think that people who disagree with are ignorant, and you like them to believe it too.

I have no idea why the day of gentile is over. Most of the world are gentiles, meaning not being Jewish. If Jewish is a race, then I'm 50% Jewish, as both my grandparent on my father's side were Jewish. They practiced Catholicism. My Dad practiced nothing.

I still don't see what any of this has to do with abortion. Are Jews going to make it illegal?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So you think that people who disagree with are ignorant, and you like them to believe it too.

Nah just people who tell me to " Leave God out of it ". When it comes to my freedom of expression. I think their
pretty stupid. You seem to be fitting the script even more so as we go along.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, as I pointed out, if your God is the god of the OT, then he and you don't see eye to eye. If your using God as a justification for your opinion on abortion, its a strawman's argument.

You're trying to tell us that God backs you up in your opinion, but the Bible proves you wrong. Abortions have been going on as long as women have been giving birth. If your God was so concerned about abortion, why is it not forbidden in the bible and why does he condone these evil things?

I think God could care less about abortion. I wish you would stop hiding behind God's skirt and fight your own battles!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Give it up windword. Don't be a glutton for punishment.

I wish you would stop hiding behind God's skirt and fight your own battles!

I suggest you wish in one hand. Doodle in the other and see which one fills up first.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join