learn more

If You Dare

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

Do we acknowledge the sacredness of our women today? Truthfully?

I want you to know I hold this in high rerguard.

I also believe that no one should put usunder what God has brought together. If a women is to be thought of as a sacred vessel ? Then she should hold life as a sacred thing in her heart. We put way to much value on our own lives and that does include women. IMO.
edit on 18-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I want you to know I hold this in high rerguard.

I also believe that no one should put usunder what God has brought together. If a women is to be thought of as a sacred vessel ? Then she should hold life as a sacred thing in her heart. We put way to much value on our own lives and that does include women. IMO.

Yes, she should be held as a sacred vessel. Creation of another life begins in her womb, no where else.

However, you cannot demand this acknowledgement of your women. They will learn to believe it based on your own actions, or not.

What are you doing as a species to show them how you feel about her vessel?

Look at the whole of society, not your own limited view.

You are treating your women like cattle who produce fresh bulls for the slaughter.

They are saying, no thank you.

Not with words, but with deeds.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I think I've shown absolutely through out this thread. I'm doing just that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think I've shown absolutely through out this thread. I'm doing just that.

I was not accusing you.

I was speaking only what I see of the whole.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by bastet11

How beautiful you truely are. I imagine the universe could only compare.

You chose life. Life you will have.

Thank you so much! My daughter in turn has brought me many blessings. She is the glue to our family and brings us all together. I feel that she brings so much love and happiness into the world that would never have been had her father had his way.
I often see people on forums, and comments, etc.. trashing teenage mothers. Instead of trying to understand what happened, or offer a helping hand or even an encouraging word, they choose to treat these mothers as scum. But they never stop to think that these girls have already done an amazing thing by giving their children life. As I said, you might make plans, but sometimes life has other ideas. I find it is best to accept these lessons and choose a new path. Now that I am 34 years old, and my daughter is now my age when I had her, it really is quite amazing to look back and see how much we have accomplished together. I am so happy she chose me to be her vessel.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Instead of trying to understand what happened, or offer a helping hand or even an encouraging word, they choose to treat these mothers as scum. But they never stop to think that these girls have already done an amazing thing by giving their children life.

Well I have to my credit on several occasions, talked to a few women by them coming to me for guidance. For reasons I can't begin to understand as to why they would even come to me. As if I'm some guru ? Please, I'[m the farthest thing from that believe me. But my pro life attitude convinced them to follow your same path.

Believe it or not it has made my life complete upon doing so. What an unseen reward I have had in each of the several caases. Besides just making my spirit sing. Women to me are mans most cherished addition to this life of turmoil and upheavels. If they are encouraged to choose life. Then we will all have life more abundantly.
Now how much more love are you deserving for choosing life thru the muck and mud you were wading thru at the time. My hat's off to you at the very least.

One thing tho. Her Father is her Father and I hope you show her respect when speaking of him when she is with'in ear shot. Even if he deserves nunya. She does.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I was not accusing you.

Nor did I feel accused. Just pointing out that I do look at the bigger pic.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The difference is, I, as someone who is pro-choice, would never sit and try to force my belief on others.

And yet, here you are. Over and over and over again, in every single abortion thread you can find, telling my daughters and anyone else willing to read your garbage that its okay to kill their babies if that's what they wanna do. Quite ironic wouldn't you say?

The problem with your argument is that it is only a belief, with no factual backing.

Classic denial. I truly believe that it is YOU that you are trying to convince.

So you are saying you dont see the difference between allowing someone the choice as to whether or not they want to do something, and taking that choice away completely?

REALLY?

There is nothing ironic about my stance. Perhaps you dont know what that word means.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

If it is due to the choices a mother makes i.e. nutrition, etc, then it is not natural. It was outside factors that lead to it. Get it? You all cant even defend the assertion that miscarriages are natural-by your own admission. Yet you stick to it as a defense. Talk about hypocrisy.

It is clearly you that must make a case for a mothers natural choices for her nutrition, to be considered
as an un-natural cause for any miscarriage. I don't believe you can do that. Again objection over ruled.
edit on 17-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The case has already been made. I know you are enjoying playing judge, but a REAL judge understands that an objection based on a relevant argument is not to be overruled. Nice try though.

Again, what the mother eats is her choice. Lets say she is anorexic, and loses her fetus based on malnutrition. Is that natural?

Why do you guys keep deflecting from that question?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

hello again,

your very welcome for the 180 movie, i hope you enjoyed it, before i watched the 180 vid i was still of the opinion that in some circumstances abortion was acceptable, for example when a woman had been raped, but after watching it i don't think it is possible for anyone to ever think its ok, but this is my opinion and i know its not what everyone wants to hear,

www.youtube.com...

i've watched the vid you posted and it sickened me, i'll be honest, i didn't realise that at just 12 weeks that was how well formed a baby really was, it broke my heart to watch, if only it were mandatory for people thinking of having an abortion to be shown these sort of realities it may make people think twice, instead we have it drilled into us from a young age that abortion is a normal thing to go through if necessary. To see a childs body being sucked through a tube then have its skull crushed by forceps is definately not a normal thing to go through for anyone.

i'd just like to point out to anyone who reads this post that i am not in anyway judging people who have had an abortion as i'm well aware that people just are not given the correct information before considering this option, and i know that people go through hell making these sorts of decisions but these are just my opinions and i really hope i don't offend anyone as i spend my whole life trying not to offend people, thank you

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I was not accusing you.

Nor did I feel accused. Just pointing out that I do look at the bigger pic.

Wonderful! I cannot see from your point of view, so I wanted to be sure.

So, knowing the sacredness of the womb, what are you willing to sacrifice for it's protection?

What are you willing to do to show the love and adoration that we agree should be shown?

I am asking you, everyone who agrees with our view, what can we do to change things?

What we are doing now as a society, does not reflect what we acknowledge as truth.

In the name of the Mother, I am the Son, and I honor thee.

To your name I worship thee.

To your name I give my life for thee.

edit on 18-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Hypothetical, Married man conceives a child out of wedlock as part of an affair (yes we all know it's a sin, and shouldn't occur in the first instance, but it can happen), okay 2 q's

1) Should the man accept that this has occured, and that his marriage may be over if his wife finds out, and not try to dissuade the woman from having an abortion ?

2) Now if your a guy on here, please try really hard for a minute to put yourself in the married man's position, and answer the question .

I ask because I know this does happen sadly.

Yes it does happen and I am that guy. Did the thought of abortion cross my mind? Absolutely, but only because the option actually exists and our society is cool with it. The act of just considering it for even a second is something that will haunt me for the rest of my life. Fear and selfishness are the root causes of ALL abortions.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
Fear and selfishness are the root causes of ALL abortions.

Link? Its very easy to make empty, blanket claims such as this. try backing it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Link? Its very easy to make empty, blanket claims such as this. try backing it up.

You've been right with this tthread from the out set. I'm not asking because it's none of my damn business.
But I am letting you know I'm wondering about your motivation Captain. In a big way.

Again, what the mother eats is her choice. Lets say she is anorexic, and loses her fetus based on malnutrition. Is that natural?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You've been right with this tthread from the out set. I'm not asking because it's none of my damn business.
But I am letting you know I'm wondering about your motivation Captain. In a big way.

Yes.

1)That's fine, you can question my motives to death, if it pleases you.

2)So, it is your assertion that a miscarriage that happens solely based on a mother's choices is natural, but abortion (again, a mothers choice), is murder? Care to explain?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

2)So, it is your assertion that a miscarriage that happens solely based on a mother's choices is natural, but abortion (again, a mothers choice), is murder? Care to explain?

Well you believe that it is a mothers choice to be sick with anorexia ? You aren't getting any where even tho I answered your question with a solid yes. Being sick with and malnutritioned is not a choice people make partner.

Now what ?

1)That's fine, you can question my motives to death, if it pleases you

I don't get any particular pleasure from it believe me.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The womb in my view was intended by God to be one of the safest places on earth. Where a little human could incubate over a period of time inside it's loving and nurturing mother. Both protected and comforted by the strong and super intelligent father.

Abortion is NOT forbidden in the bible. Here's a biblical example of how the temple priests performed abortions.

Numbers 5
18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse —“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

The biblical god is not pro-life!

Hosea 9:14
Give them, Lord—
what will you give them?
Give them wombs that miscarry
and breasts that are dry.

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open.”

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Psalm 137:9
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

Isaiah 13
15 Whoever is captured will be thrust through;
all who are caught will fall by the sword.
16 Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses will be looted and their wives violated.

Your opinion on abortion is your opinion. Please leave GOD out of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well you believe that it is a mothers choice to be sick with anorexia ? You aren't getting any where even tho I answered your question with a solid yes. Being sick with and malnutritioned is not a choice people make partner.

Now what ?

1)That's fine, you can question my motives to death, if it pleases you

I don't get any particular pleasure from it believe me.

Ok, since you are trying to play semantics, ill shift the question: A mother CHOOSES to eat nothing but unhealthy, terrible foods, and miscarries. Is that natural?

You are dodging the point of the question, and doing it willfully.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ok, since you are trying to play semantics, ill shift the question: A mother CHOOSES to eat nothing but unhealthy, terrible foods, and miscarries. Is that natural?

Semantics my ass. You asked the question involving anorexia. I can't help it if you can't get your flippin lil insignificant question straight. WTF ? Now you got me completely hostile towards the question. Just because a mother chooses to eat junk food doesn't even guarantee she will miscarry.

Is there something wrong with your thinking ? Again I see to many damn varibles. Forget it I've answered your question. Didn't pan out for you.

Now what ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Semantics my ass. You asked the question involving anorexia. I can't help it if you can't get your flippin lil insignificant question straight. WTF ? Now you got me completely hostile towards the question. Just because a mother chooses to eat junk food doesn't even guarantee she will miscarry.

Is there something wrong with your thinking ? Again I see to many damn varibles. Forget it I've answered your question. Didn't pan out for you.

Now what ?

Lets refresh our memories here. I asked the question in general terms. That wasnt good enough for you. So I asked it more specifically. Now thats not good enough for you. You are playing semantics, and feigning ignorance. The point of the question is quite clear, you are using diversionary tactics to avoid discussing it.

I never said she is guaranteed to miscarry. But it does happen. Look, another deflection! And personal attacks to boot!

Now what? Now Ill wait for you to ACTUALLY answer the question, instead of playing games. Im guessing ill be waiting a while, though.
edit on 18-6-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join