It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to relay this message

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by TKDRL

what you have posted sounds like whats been posted a thousand times everywhere on the net. Nice try though

Not saying your lying though. I do feel something isnt right and have felt that for more than 20 years. but thats a whole other can of worms

What you are eluding to is an "AWAKENING" that has been happening to only a few people all over. Yes, you've read something about these things on the net, but you fail to realize that its not an isolated incident. People who have been "AWAKENED" are relating and relaying information for the rest of the people to try and understand what is about to happen. IF you choose NOT to believe it, so be it. That is your choice to make. However, to those who have had these "AWAKENED" experiences, we tend to lean hard on the believing side because we have no reason to believe otherwise. Skeptics are a dime a dozen and you are among them. Enjoy that 10 cent candy while the rest of prepare for what is coming.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
hear* if you want to grammar police. This guy maybe if on the brink of death and has a heart felt message why # on it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

reply to post by TKDRL

what you have posted sounds like whats been posted a thousand times everywhere on the net. Nice try though

Not saying your lying though. I do feel something isnt right and have felt that for more than 20 years. but thats a whole other can of worms

What you are eluding to is an "AWAKENING" that has been happening to only a few people all over. Yes, you've read something about these things on the net, but you fail to realize that its not an isolated incident. People who have been "AWAKENED" are relating and relaying information for the rest of the people to try and understand what is about to happen. IF you choose NOT to believe it, so be it. That is your choice to make. However, to those who have had these "AWAKENED" experiences, we tend to lean hard on the believing side because we have no reason to believe otherwise. Skeptics are a dime a dozen and you are among them. Enjoy that 10 cent candy while the rest of prepare for what is coming.

Guy told you to make of it as you will yet you still dont get it. It doesnt matter if stuff comes true be prepared for if it does thats how life works.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Maybe the message you received is a warning...and we still have time to save our planet.

There is no way we can save our planet... Why can't people understand this?...

Earth has gone through much worse than the entire of humanity can throw at it, and it has survived and fluorished.

If the Vedas, ancient sacred Hindu texts, are right, we have also gone through at least one major nuclear war which destroyed most cities and armies at the time, yet the Earth survived and so has mankind...

People who think "mankind can save the Earth" are sorry to say dellusional. You, and all of mankind, including me HAVE NO POWER to destroy the Earth...

Learn to live your life, love the people closest to you and just live.

If you want to try to survive the incoming NATURAL changes, or the wars, prepare as much as you can, but always know this. No matter how prepared you are, if you are not supposed to survive, you won't survive. At least not the body where you spirit is risiding right now.

edit on 18-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by caladonea
Maybe the message you received is a warning...and we still have time to save our planet.

There is no way we can save our planet... Why can't people understand this?...

Earth has gone through much worse than the entire of humanity can throw at it, and it has survived and fluorished.

If the Vedas, ancient sacred Hindu texts, are right, we have also gone through at least one major nuclear war which destroyed most cities and armies at the time, yet the Earth survived and so has mankind...

People who think "mankind can save the Earth" are sorry to say dellusional. You, and all of mankind, including me HAVE NO POWER to destroy the Earth...

Learn to live your life, love the people closest to you and just live.

If you want to try to survive the incoming NATURAL changes, or the wars, prepare as much as you can, but always know this. No matter how prepared you are, if you are not supposed to survive, you won't survive. At least not the body where you spirit is risiding right now.

edit on 18-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

Why sit and lie and make # up?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

Originally posted by thegagefather

Dude has said and contributed more to ATS then most of you and been here longer and you say "This is what ATS has come too." I honestly and a skeptic and don't care what he has to say, but have some respect especially if you honestly haven't been here that long yourself. His concerns what I got out of it is we are screwing our planet and we are. He may have issues if sorry op if you really are dying, but he may have issues. Way he says is truth we are screwing this planet be it all in his mind or someone telling him it. Its a matter of time before our resources are exhausted and we are left screwed. Did he give a time line?! Nope!

THE WORLD WILL END!

Yea, eventually.

WE'RE MESSING UP THE ENVIROMENT!

People in 3rd world countries know this.

AN ICE AGE IS ON THE WAY.

One always is, that's just one of the cycles of our planet.

AN ALIEN OR SPIRIT-BEING TOLD ME THIS!

Why did an alien have to tell you this? Humans already have.

Did he take the form of Al Gore to not break your fragile human mind, too?
edit on 18-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

I dont remember him mentioning aliens, but just force face value I will give you that. What I read is he has seen something or heard something beyond our ears. You know it as well as I know it that this planet can end at any time. From what I read he is just telling people to be prepared for the worst as he might die and thats the last thing he wants people to see from him on here.

From the OP -

For the past 2 years, I have been communicating with a being from somewhere else I think.

Alien, Spirit, Angel, "Other".

What's the difference? A humanoid that's not from Earth. That's what it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
As for the OP, I do hope you get better and you are able to raise your two girls.

What you told us wasn't much, is there anything you can tell us? Specific things?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Why sit and lie and make # up?

What are you talking about?...

Care to be specific?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by caladonea

I don't think it is about saving the planet really. I think it is more about preparing to survive the cycle. Although not nuking the planet into oblivion would probably help

Thank you, at least you are humble enough to know that mankind will never be able to "destroy the Earth". At least not with the technology we have right now. We would need to muster the entire power of a small star to destroy the Earth.

Anyway, could you tell us some more specifics about what you were told?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

reply to post by TKDRL

No. What he's eluding to is delusion.
People have been seeing demons and talking to god since before recorded history.

It's not something new, and if you think it is - I hate to say it - but you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

reply to post by caladonea

I don't think it is about saving the planet really. I think it is more about preparing to survive the cycle. Although not nuking the planet into oblivion would probably help

Thank you, at least you are humble enough to know that mankind will never be able to "destroy the Earth". At least not with the technology we have right now. We would need to muster the entire power of a small star to destroy the Earth.

Anyway, could you tell us some more specifics about what you were told?

I'd have to argue...

Globally there are now approximately 23,000 nuclear warheads.
(Upated as of October 2009)
Russia 13,000
United States 9,400
France 300
China 240
United Kingdom 185
Israel 80
Pakistan 70-90
India 60-80
North Korea

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

If half of those 23,000 nukes went off, the radiation would likely kill all life on the planet, if not tare the planet asunder.

If those nukes were exploded all over the planet then no life would exist, but eventually life wold flourish itself and the Earth would conitnue it's path.

The Earth is not just the animals, plants, forests, and humans, but it is a planet.

Thousands of years, or even tens of thousands of years or 100,000 years is nothing but a blink of an eye in the existance of this Solar System.

Even with all those weapons the Earth would survive and would continue on it's path, but probably without mankind. Until it is repopulated again as it was.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Al Gore is that you? Have you been drinking water from the plastic bottles again while telling everyone how much you care about the environment?
edit on 18-6-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
We're heading towards an iceage? Really? Then why is Antarctica warming up so fast that Ice shelves 18+ miles long are breaking off into the sea and rivers of "blood" colored water created from organisms trapped in ice for thousands of years from the melt water flowing free?

I think you should quit conversing with that Fallen Angel, because he pulled a trash bag over your head and is suffocating you with it.
edit on 18-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I don't mean to sound condescending or disrespectful but what do you think makes you so special as to be privy to this knowledge while billions more are ignorant?
How do you know this 'being' is benevolent? Can you be sure that they aren't just trying to wind you up?

I have heard doomsday stories and end of the world prophecies for years and not one has come true (evidently).
Not to say that you are lying but to me it seems like this 'being' is feeding you a line to make you doubt yourself and your sanity.

I feel like something is going to happen, in my heart of hearts and in my core, but I am looking forward to it. I don't know why but all I know is I am and that we are heading to a war of unseen magnitude or a peace and serenity we only dream of (My personality is extremist, lol).

Anyway, best of luck my friend.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

I am not super special, I think anyone could do it if they chose to. Not everyone dabbles in meditation experiments.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

I hope I am crazy, and that I am wrong. If I am, many generations, including my girls, and including my coming family will live. My sanity is the least of my worries these days, and has been the least of my worries for a long time.

It seems like you are only giving yourself two options here. Which doesn't make sense to me. Basically you are saying "I'm crazy" or "The world is gonna end" with no third option.

Why can't there be a third option?

One where you aren't crazy and one where the world moves along for your generation and the foreseeable future ones...

Your quote is worth repeating. Too many people, including scientists, create doom and gloom when they contemplate our future. The problem is that they cannot see future advances. This is why they feel so hopeless. They simply cannot picture everything that's possible. It's like somebody in 1868 wondering how the world's cities in 1975 will handle all of the poop on the roads from the horses. In their mind, it's an impossible task because there're too many people and so the world will be buried in mounds of horse poop and perish. This is an example of knowing too much for our own good.

I'm not saying I can comprehend the future. I just have faith we'll persevere. I know that the more I learn the more I'm tempted to gloom and doom. I moderate myself. Sometimes ignorance is good for our psychological health. Science is great if you keep it at a safe distance. If you go too far with it then you'll fail for the same reason religious fanatics fail or dropouts or anybody really: we're human.

Militaries around the world make the same mistake. They jump the gun just as scientists jump the numbers. Cockiness, pride, confidence, etc. These failures blight our successes.

All our combined failures are shouldered by the labors of people across the world over.

The ONLY sureness is that things change. We can't really be sure of much else.

We're only human. It's so important to remember that. Try to avoid being too certain!!! Leave all your options open and don't dwell too long on one or the other. Allow nature to flow without you.

I'm not implying we can sit and let everybody else or everything else handle our problems. No. There're responsibilities. What I'm saying is that there's very little we can be certain about.

Let me ask you: How many times in our past were people RIGHT about the future? Few times, especially for complex things. I mean, we can all fairly judge that if we only have one glass of water and there're 100 people and there's no water within 1000 miles that we're going to need more water! That's basic and we've been right about a lot of these kinds of near-term problems. But when things get more complex and long-term and start involving more factors, we're wrong more often than right. What makes you think that modern science makes any difference? Just as we have learned more about our local reality, we have also expanded our range of questions to envelope a much greater expanse of unknown. We're every bit as wrong about our future as our ancestors. But we let the present mislead us into thinking thigns are different. We commit the same error.

The universe will go on with or without us. We're not the center of everything. Our knowledge suits us in the present moment, but it cannot tell us what the future will be with consistent accuracy.
edit on 18-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks for sharing, and wishing you the best in recovery with your health TKDRL.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by 3n19m470

Most "crazy" people I have met were at least interesting. Most are also very nice as well

Yeah my sister and niece are crazy, and they can be really nice.

I think they just like driving me nuts.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I meditate and have had induced OBEs.
Still haven't met another being. And neither have hundreds of others I talked to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join