It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to relay this message

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am supposed to give this message to humanity. It might be premature, but I have fallen sick, and I am not sure what the outcome will be. I have been into meditation, many different kinds since I was 5 years old.

For the past 2 years, I have been communicating with a being from somewhere else I think. If this being is a figment of my imagination, then my imagination is far greater than I can grasp. This being has told me things that seemed insane, and through research, I have come to find out it was true. I have told many of my family about my contact, including the two girls I am raising now as my own.

Most of my family has thought me mad, and I guess I can't blame them. No, I forgive them. Only those closest to me, know what I say is true. I suppose it is my own fault in a way, for pushing people away, the way I used to do.

I am hoping I have much more time, but I am relaying my message, in case I don't. Yesterday I had a fever of 103, and I have no idea why. I was delerious most of the time, but my girls told me what I was saying was that I was running out of time. And I believe them.

So I am going to try to tell all that I know, before it is too late. I know we did not originate on earth, but we did originate in our solar system. We started on another planet, but we destroyed it through a great war. We have destroyed at least one other planet, that much I know.

Our own planet now, earth, we are destroying now. Much of what is happening is part of a natural process I think, but our destruction will cause the process to happen faster, and more violently than it would happen normally.

I have been told we are heading towards an ice age. That the earth will rise fast in temperature, than plummet faster than most of us can concieve. I have been told that it has happened before many times, and that some of the times we might know of. I am not a scientist, I do not know if this is true. My favorite areas of study were always theology and psychology.

From what I was told of, and was shown, I hope with every fiber of my being that I am insane. I hope what I was shown was wrong. Because if it was right, our species is in for destruction that only few of us can imagine. I am sorry that I was able to imagine it. I hope what I have seen was nothing more than a psycho vision, never to come true. What I have seen will tear europe canada and the US apart. Not many will survive. I hope it is wrong.

I hope to be able to live and edit my experiences in the future, but I put them here in case I end up dieing soon. I have my journal, which has been kept over my period of contact. Maybe I just been too slow to, or maybe I am jumping the gun now.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately hoping for insanity is not the healthiest mindset. And if you really believe all this it's probably a fast track to finding your way there.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I do hope you only imagined it and that we don't destroy our beautiful planet and ourselves as well. But more than anything I hope you pull through whatever it is that is ailing you. You and yours are in my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

what you have posted sounds like whats been posted a thousand times everywhere on the net. Nice try though

Not saying your lying though. I do feel something isnt right and have felt that for more than 20 years. but thats a whole other can of worms

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I hope I am crazy, and that I am wrong. If I am, many generations, including my girls, and including my coming family will live. My sanity is the least of my worries these days, and has been the least of my worries for a long time.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I hope I pull through as well. Only to be there for those I love. That is about all I care about these days really.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

I only posted what I thought should be posted. I hope I am wrong. I would rather live as an idiot that was wrong, than someone that was right. Who would listen to me if I was right? No one that would matter really.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hopefully you have many more years, I wish you well on your illness.

And please expand further on what you were told...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So your message that you have to relay is that we're speeding up the destruction of this planet?

I was under the impression that was the general consensus of scientists everywhere?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I've enjoyed most of your posts, and when I've disagreed with them I've still appreciated your point of view. Don't worry about the Earth, or the people here, just worry about feeling better. Doesn't matter if it was your imagination or reality, what's the difference anyway? Everything except this very moment is imaginary anyway. All the past only exists in our mind and all the future only exists in our mind, only this very moment is tangible, and yet this moment is fleeting so fast as to be incomprehensible. There isn't much difference between imaginary and reality, so don't sweat it.

Get past this illness, and don't second guess your sanity. Nobody is sane, and if they are, then they just aren't paying good enough attention.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I hope I pull through as well. Only to be there for those I love. That is about all I care about these days really.

Focus on living for them, today. Don't spend what could be a short time dwelling on things you can't control, brother.

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting, aside from the whole 'someone communicating with me' thing.

I'm not convinced, but I would not be entirely surprised if everything that you said in regards to our future is true.

I actually came to the same theory about a year ago. In regards to, originating from somewhere inside our planetary system. Coming of an iceage, which 'global warming' is just a precursor to. It all seems Babylonian - Anunnaki'ish to me. I'm not a fan of the theory presented by Sitchin, but I do find many truths in it that parallel the world today.

1. Consider the whole 'gold' aspect.

Well, we have been mining gold for a while now... all seemingly in a slave type fashion.

It's one of the most valuable, and sought after metals, which has MANY scientific advantages, especially in relation to energy

In the story, apparently there's hints that this gold will be needed to protect the planet and its atmosphere. Well, what protects a planets atmosphere from being wiped away? Magnetism... which is interlinked with electricity.

So I see a very real possibility that Gold may be used in amplifying, or increasing Earths magnetic field to help protect us from this happening. Which then places focus on the Sun... I could get into some whole rant about Sun worship and the days of judgement... but yeah. Not the focus here lol.

Evolution has some amazing ways of working itself out, although I'm speaking more in regards to the evolution of consciousness, cognition, mixed with communication and linguistics. I'd be willing to bet that we may be able to find our way out of this.

I'm not convinced that any of this is true, yet... I wouldn't at all be surprised if they weren't.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

Time is something, we always think we have plenty of. Until we realize we don't. I wish I typed everything, instead of written it. My chickenscratch is useless to 99.9% of people in my life. I will do my best to transcribe it all though.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I hope you never have to live through another thread like mine. It must be horrible.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Its not a stretch actually, roughly 5200 years ago the earth went cold almost overnight causing a ice age of sorts. What ever happened it was global and almost instant.

Science has proven that, so its not inconceivable to think such a thing wont happen again. As far as being from another planet...it would have to be Mars or Venus as at one time they did exist in a temperate zone. Yet the Sun grew hotter destroying Venus....perhaps Mars as well.

Come to think of it..earth is kind of a anomaly of sorts to begin with.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That was simply put, a very bad comment IMO. You don't have to agree with the OP...as a matter of fact you didn't have to comment on the topic at all...but you took it to a new low

Staying on topic OP, I hope you find health, comfort and wish the best for you...thanks for sharing your vision

edit on 6/16/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

[snip]

OP whatever you are going through I sure hope you are wrong about the outcome.

Could you say what it is that tears the places apart you mention? Mother nature?

What kind of communication is it? Do you see images and if so what do you see?

Best of luck to you

edit on 17-6-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I used to think sanity was, how do I put it? One man's sanity is another man's fantasy I guess. It wasn't until I was forced into it, that I accepted it. I was pulled into reality by responsibility. I am responsible for two young lives. I have something to live for now. I was without that for a long long time. Maybe I was just fooling myself. Maybe I was never sane. If that is the case, then I am greatful for the illusion of sanity, and hope those around me can accept my fall back into insanity.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Reality is subjective. If you believe that you have been communicating with a being, and it has been telling you things, then I believe you.

Why would I not? Who is to say that you are wrong? It may not occur in our collective lifetime, but that doesn't make it just an imaginary delusion. The being is referring to mankind in general, not just us right now.

It is obvious that we are destroying our environment, and screwing up the very code of life itself. As far as climate change, it is also entirely possible.

Thanks for sharing your vision, OP. We're all along for the ride, one way or the other.

Feel better soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join