It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to relay this message

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position. Such a heavy burden now to be the one. Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending. To write it down for all the world to see.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I hope and pray that you recover and are able to live well into old age and enjoy your friends and family.

I think there is no doubt in anyone's mind that this world is a very huge mess...and planet earth is in trouble.

I think that you have a grasp on what may very well happen to this planet....if the people on earth don't change and try harder.

Maybe the message you received is a warning...and we still have time to save our planet.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I really hope you feel better soon, and am worried about you now. Will be sending you prayers for this time, that you will regain your health, and also with this message, I think we should be testing if we can hold light, and if we can envision and see sunshine (it feels like an ice age here is preparing, that icelandic erruption cooled down the Fraser Valley and its been rain and cold weather), warmth, safety, cleaned up environment. That we don't have to see or expect the worst things to occur. That consciousness might make a difference. Anyway, I faith in Goodness no matter what occurs. But wish you health and happiness.

Peace and Love.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sorry you are ill. best wishes.

So why exactly were you supposed to spread this message?

What are we supposed to do?

I didn't read hardly any of the other posts
so if somebody else asked the same questions I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hathorschild
reply to post by facelift

That was simply put, a very bad comment IMO. You don't have to agree with the OP...as a matter of fact you didn't have to comment on the topic at all...but you took it to a new low

Staying on topic OP, I hope you find health, comfort and wish the best for you...thanks for sharing your vision

edit on 6/16/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

I do 100% agree that facelifts post is an all time low, but when i clicked on this thread it was in the alien/ufo forum.

To the op: I hope you pull through this, my prayers are with you and thank you for the message it was very well received and appreciated by me personally...

Peace
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

ETA: disregard the first part as i completely forgot i was reading in the grey are forums...sorry bout that

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I have horrible penmenship......(God where is the ATS spell checker!!!!!!
:flame

So I keyboard everything.

AND PUT IT ON A THUMB DRIVE for safe keeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your health improves.

Be careful of interactions with telepathic "spirits" I could introduce myself to you as Mary but really be Lizzie Borden if you know my meaning.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I just want to say I hope you feel better. I like reading your posts. Get well soon.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
More detail, what have you been told and shown?

Also sounds like you are willing to accept full responsibility, so realize you are having precognition.
edit on 16-6-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by boncho

I hope I am crazy, and that I am wrong. If I am, many generations, including my girls, and including my coming family will live. My sanity is the least of my worries these days, and has been the least of my worries for a long time.

It seems like you are only giving yourself two options here. Which doesn't make sense to me. Basically you are saying "I'm crazy" or "The world is gonna end" with no third option.

Why can't there be a third option?

One where you aren't crazy and one where the world moves along for your generation and the foreseeable future ones...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have to say your right about one thing.

I opened my freezer and it looks like the ice age.

Frost and ice, and ice everywhere!!!!!!

What do I do?

I could barely close the freezer door.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Usually one of the signs of a sane mind is the worry of losing one's sanity. Insane people aren't usually afraid of being insane, they are simply losing touch and they cannot even question their insanity, so with that being said I think you're ok.
Thanks for sharing your message.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I am hoping I have much more time, but I am relaying my message, in case I don't. Yesterday I had a fever of 103, and I have no idea why. I was delerious most of the time, but my girls told me what I was saying was that I was running out of time. And I believe them.

Read that back to yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Time is not predestined. Any being claiming perfect knowledge of far-distant events is lying. Why? Because, were there to be a being, group of beings, what-have-you, which could see the future, then it would negate our free will to act as independent beings. Your warning would be useless, because the fact that a solid future (a catastrophic event) exists negates our ability to "change" that. They (your contacts) could not see it as a certainty if we could still change it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I believe you. And even if you were absolutely 100% bat# crazy, I would much rather spend the apocalypse talking with you than with some other people here who insist on being unkind toward others.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by TKDRL

Time is not predestined. Any being claiming perfect knowledge of far-distant events is lying. Why? Because, were there to be a being, group of beings, what-have-you, which could see the future, then it would negate our free will to act as independent beings. Your warning would be useless, because the fact that a solid future (a catastrophic event) exists negates our ability to "change" that. They (your contacts) could not see it as a certainty if we could still change it.

~ Wandering Scribe

Cycles in the climate can be predicted by those around long enough to observe them. I can give you a warning with 99% certainty that in my location the temperature will rise in about 5 hours as the sun comes up. And I cam tell you that in 3 or 4 months, the daily average temperature will drop and we will see some more rainfall as autumn begins, and a few months later this trend will continue as winter sets in.

Now if my civilization had knowledge of this planet going back half a million years or more, I might be able to give you a good idea of when the next ice age will come. You have heard of ice age, right? It's a real thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's my job to relay this message...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

TextI have been told we are heading towards an ice age.

This should take care of the fever part of your problem , IMHO you have been speaking with lying spirits .

reply to post by TKDRL

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So what is the timeline on this?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Each to their own mate, kudos for sharing, but it doesn't wash with me. I believe in a different path and such warnings and predictions like yours ( among many many many more) are just the cause. the effect will be world wide hysteria, the Effect will be destruction .

stop your fear mongering please. we've had enough of them over the past YEARS.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

For the past 2 years, I have been communicating with a being from somewhere else
Most of my family has thought me mad
I am insane.

I think I captured the truths from your OP.

Believe your Family, and seek Help.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join