It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other experiencers here that think they may be hybrids?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
OK, I hope I answer everyone's questions here.

reply to DaveNorris,

My mother has got religion now, but when I was a child she wasn't particularly religious, and she had shared with me that she used to have vivid dreams of going on board E.T. craft, particularly around the age that she became pregnant with me. She even said to me once that she wondered if she was even my real mother.

My dad has obviously had some encounters with something. But he's not the type to talk about them. I thought he was going to tell me once, when suddenly he changed his mind. He is obsessed with going to remote locations and being alone and rarely talks about what he does on these trips, just that he's going off to be by himself.

reply to sled735,

The "bad" ones appeared to me to be completely human. I am speculating that they might be bad hybrids. I don't know actually. They appear completely human, but they are very very bad. They work completely in the open because they have some ability to effect the minds of human beings around them so that the humans are completely unaware of them and what they are doing, even though they are not invisible in any way.

reply to Wifibrains,

I do believe I had direct contact with them when I was a child, but I do not remember any of it except for seeing these shadowy creatures up until about the age of ten and starting with this episode when I was six, and didn't think of it as E.T. contact later when I became an adult, I thought it had only been my imagination, as my dad always told me it was at the time.

reply to of the Ether,

Thanks for that post, and I feel for you. I think my mother went through similar emotions and explains why she suddenly got religion when I was about 28 years old.

When I was a child, she didn't like me much, but she would never explain why. This attitude began suddenly when I was six years old around the time that I panicked because of the shadowy creatures. I think it was because she thought maybe I wasn't completely human.

reply to LerroyJenkins,

I can relate. I only see that particular number and have no idea what it means. There was one occasion when I was explaining this phenomenon happening to me (when it first started) to my mother who was skeptical, and twice while I was with her, we both encountered the number, which shocked her quite a bit, but it wasn't until I had suddenly become ill, and it happened on the 11th and my hospital room number was 111, and I was admitted at 11:11 that she became a believer that this was in fact real and happening to me for some reason.

I also sometimes encounter street lights that suddenly turn off when I pass by, but I don't read much into that because a lot of street lights are just messed up, and repeatedly go off and on. If it happened all the time, or even 1 out of 4 times, then yes, I would say it was me causing it, and who knows maybe sometimes it is me causing it.

reply to Rapha,

Interesting post and thanks. I too believe that all of us to a certain extent are probably hybrids, however, I think that most humans alien DNA is quite watered down.

And just to make clear, I am not saying I am a hybrid, only that I suspect I might be one, it sure would explain a lot of things that no other simple truth could do.

reply to autowrench,

Greetings to you too. The reason I posted this thread and actually even came on this website, was in the hopes of meetings others like me.

reply to ofhumandescent,

I appreciate your posts-- a lot of info that you share, thank you. I am pretty much convinced they mean no harm. There may be others that do. I was even warned that there are. Although I don't know if they are E.T.'s or hybrids or who the heck they are. However, as far as I can tell, they (the others) just want people to leave them alone, especially hybrids (because we can see them), it's only when they are aware that they can be seen that they get nasty. I was told to be aware of them but never to let them know I am aware of them. A mistake I made once and will not do again.

reply to BlueMule,

Interesting post, in some subconscious way I related to it, although I can't say really exactly how. I did check out the book.

reply to apushforenlightment,

Thanks for that post. I agree synchronicity is a good thing. Thanks for the encouragement. I know somehow fear is my obstacle.

reply to Kantzveldt,

yea, that is interesting. That had been pointed out to me before. I don't know what to make of it.

reply to Starwise,

I can relate, I think my mother reacted in the same way. First she put me in Parochial school, although she or my dad were neither particularly religious, and then later on when I was 28 she got religion.

reply to LilDudeissocool,

When Did I become a hybrid?

Well, again, I'm not saying I am one, but IF I am one, I suppose it would have happened when I was born, now wouldn't it?

reply to DeadSnow,

Yes, I know this, and I agree with you.

reply to eyesontheskies,

They hovered just above the ground. they didn't walk either, they would just float to wherever they wanted to go, and they also seemed to make a game of it, like they were playing. I don't know if they did this because I was a child and thought I would be less afraid or that's their nature.

reply to sled735,

I don't know, the video is now disabled and I was unable to watch it, but to try and answer your questions, I have seen lightning bright flashes of light both indoors and outdoors, both white, and green, always silent, and sometimes occurring in successions, usually three flashes over a period of several minutes.

reply to elouina,

I really don't know. Most of my missing time started suddenly when I was 9, 20 years before the contact at 29 and then another 20 years until contact when I'm 49. It seems there is a pattern there. I don't know if it's because they have to come back from somewhere, or they just come back to implement some new level of understanding every 20 years, but they are not by any means completely gone in the interim.

REBEL FIVE
edit on 17-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar & to add additional thoughts.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Yes. When I run out of gas at the end of the day, my batteries kick in and I'm good for another couple hours.

What is this, a secret code or something? Or just attempt at being funny.
edit on 17-6-2012 by rebelv because: add thought.

No, it's actually funny. It's just that all the stupid kids who have ruined ATS have absolutely no sense of humor.

Not naming names..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You know what is weird?

The number thing.

I'm one of the freaks who constantly see patterns of numbers.

like in a series 3:33 or 4:44 or 11:11 or 12:12 etc.

not only on clocks but everywhere. i don't know what it is if i somehow trained my mind or if somebody(thing) changed it for me. dude at times it gets annoying. i point it out to my friends but they just think i'm crazie or something. i may be nuts but that doesn't change what is happening.

i don't know. i worry sometimes.

so now i'm just too lazy to use caps. sorry. deal with it.

It's funny you should mention that. In the summer of 1996 I started seeing 11:11 or 111 like all the time. The experiences were uncanny. Not just with clocks. The strangest synchronicity I've ever experienced were all with encountering this number. I was not a numerologist or anything like that. I never experienced anything like it before.

At first I thought it was a message and one specific to me, but I couldn't figure out anything in my life that would give it meaning.

For a long time I thought I was the only one experiencing this, until 2000 when I entered an AOL chatroom with woman who claimed to be a psychic and no one else was in the chatroom. I told her about this 11:11 thing, and she told me she and her husband have been seeing it too. I asked her what it meant? She said they did not know but believed it was some kind of a message.

In 2002 I was listening to George Noory on Coast to Coast and was amazed they were doing a show on what he called 'the eleven eleven phenomenon' I couldn't believe it. The guest said that millions of people all over the world are seeing 111 and 1111.

I told a friend of mine while a friend of his was driving the car. When I told him I had been seeing this number off and on since '96, I kid you not, he immediately stopped the van, almost screeching to a stop turned to me in the back seat and said 'You see it too? I thought I was the only one'

Do you think this is related?

REBEL FIVE

So I'm not crazy?! omg, lately more then ever i have been noticing patterns in numbers. It's like every time i check my phone or digital clock, its 2.22, 11.11. Does this mean anything, or is it me just over thinking too much? haha

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Well, again, I'm not saying I am one, but IF I am one, I suppose it would have happened when I was born, now wouldn't it?
I never asked that. I was in a humorous way merely trying to point out to be careful feeding some of the true believers when it comes to those who may believe they are an alien hybrid. These types can be a danger to themselves, more so than just your average believer in alien visitations, abductions and what have you. Because some of them are truly delusional, literally THIS> en.wikipedia.org... Most probably self induced in wanting to run away from traumatic childhood memories.

For example one who had an abusive father that claims to the child they are illegitimate growing up. So the child wanting to turnoff their extreme emotions of personal hurt caused from the traumatic mental abuse delivered to them by their parent, a parent they so desperately want to be accepted and loved by, chose to hide all their hurt away deep inside themselves by, well, rationalizing the parent's abuse. The child then talks themselves into believing they are an alien hybrid. Such a person would be person in need of physiological help by qualified mental health professionals, and the last thing they need are people feeding their self destructive self induced psychosis.

Read up on Don Walton's childhood experience. I believe his book is online now. He describes his childhood experience. After you will then realize my example was not a random one I simply picked out of thin air.

Now Mr. Walton is giving inspiration to others like him to act out in avoiding healthy ways to emotionally heal.

Parental rejection is a horribly horrific experience for any child to have to suffer through, but self induced psychosis is not the answer. Those who unwittingly aid such a path of self destructive disillusionment need to be educated about this dangers when it comes to encouraging people to believe they are alien hybrids.

Some people read comic books and live vicariously through the characters written about in them to escape reality. A few maybe are escaping emotional hurt too which comes with that reality. Even fewer believe they are a character in a comic book for the same reasons. Would you encourage people who do?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by rebelv

I never asked that. I was in a humorous way merely trying to point out to be careful feeding some of the true believers when it comes to those who may believe they are an alien hybrid. These types can be a danger to themselves, more so than just your average believer in alien visitations, abductions and what have you. Because some of them are truly delusional, literally THIS> en.wikipedia.org... Most probably self induced in wanting to run away from traumatic childhood memories.

For example one who had an abusive father that claims to the child they are illegitimate growing up. So the child wanting to turnoff their extreme emotions of personal hurt caused from the traumatic mental abuse delivered to them by their parent, a parent they so desperately want to be accepted and loved by, chose to hide all their hurt away deep inside themselves by, well, rationalizing the parent's abuse. The child then talks themselves into believing they are an alien hybrid. Such a person would be person in need of physiological help by qualified mental health professionals, and the last thing they need are people feeding their self destructive self induced psychosis.

Read up on Don Walton's childhood experience. I believe his book is online now. He describes his childhood experience. After you will then realize my example was not a random one I simply picked out of thin air.

Now Mr. Walton is giving inspiration to others like him to act out in avoiding healthy ways to emotionally heal.

Parental rejection is a horribly horrific experience for any child to have to suffer through, but self induced psychosis is not the answer. Those who unwittingly aid such a path of self destructive disillusionment need to be educated about this dangers when it comes to encouraging people to believe they are alien hybrids.

Some people read comic books and live vicariously through the characters written about in them to escape reality. A few maybe are escaping emotional hurt too which comes with that reality. Even fewer believe they are a character in a comic book for the same reasons. Would you encourage people who do?

I knew a friend like this, who became a superhero. I know what you are saying.

It is not in anyway my intention to encourage anyone's delusions. That would be obviously mean and immoral.

I assure you, that I am sincere.

It seems to me that you are discounting the possibility that there actually might be people who are hybrids, and if the E.T. phenomenon is real, which many legitimate researchers do, it is one rational explanation for why they
are apparently interested in creating human-hybrid fetuses.

At one time, just about anyone who went on record saying they'd even seen something that they believed was E.T. in origin yet alone describe contact or experiences with E.T.'s would have been assumed by most to be delusional.

Is that the case here with you. You think people like Bob Lazar, Dr. Roger Lier, Whitley Strieber, and countless others are all delusional?

Am I delusional for asking the question?

Many people believe that the earth is only 10,000 years old, and that dinosaur bones were put here by the devil to deceive us.

Isn't religion debatable, and yet many people believe in the fantastic tenants of their religious beliefs.

Should I say they are all delusional? Should I not encourage their delusions?

Whose to say who is delusional? Certainly not me!

But I assure you, I mean no one any harm, and if someone is that emotionally or psychologicaly unstable, they shouldn't be on this site anyway.

And besides, if their delusion helps them cope with their traumas, which I imagine would be quite unimaginable to most people, then, why not let them have their delusion.

Not saying anyone I have talked to yet is delusional, but you seem to be implying that some are.

If one seems to me to be obviously delusional, I assure you, I will ignore their posts. But again I say, number one, I am not a doctor, and number two, I am in no position to judge.

REBEL FIVE
edit on 18-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar.

edit on 18-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar.

edit on 18-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar and to add a thought

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I've suspected that I'm a hybrid myself, based on my experiences, visitation, dream-state information being passed to me, etc. I also suspect that I've been protected(mostly) to get myself back on-mission. As a black man of west African descent, it becomes more clear. I believe that I, and most black Americans, originate from the very area in Africa where the Annunaki were concentrated. I think they do check up On their bloodline descendants.

I, also have some sketchiness about my personal origins on my fathers side that I really need to get into. The older I get, the more it becomes clear that much has been hidden from me...
edit on 18-6-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I have goosebumps all over my body. As I was reading your comment, I looked at the clock INTENTIOANLY this time and I saw 12:12.

I've been experiencing the same digits for the last year. 12 months every single day. And they are all unintentional. I dont know what this is but I think we are related to the beings on the otherside.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I have a lot of experiences with Flying Saucers, with E.T. Contact, and Communion with E.T.s. This all started many years ago, and I've never really talked about it with anybody though in depth. They appear to me in dreams since I gave them permission to when they said they wanted to commune with me, and in the first dream they took me back in time and said 'we've been with you for a long time, since you were a child.' and they showed me things that they did that effected my life.

They have always been friendly to me. I have never sensed any danger from them nor have they ever threatened me and I do believe they are good.

They are about 4 foot tall, and appear generally speaking to be a form of the Grays that everyone talks about.

I have always wondered since they came out and made direct contact with me, 'why me?' and now I am wondering if its because I am an e.t. hybrid.

Any other contactees or experiencers beginning to think along the same lines?

I'm just very curious, would like to talk to others like me.

REBEL V
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

if you really want to know the history about hybrids etc...listen to bashar.. He is a good teacher and he infact is a hybrid children from US...the timeline is different than you think.

www.youtube.com...

if you are sceptic at the beginning about him...its ok..listen and after s while you will feel that he is real.
The story that he tells is the history of us and "them".

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by rebelv

The catalyst is usually some seemingly unrelated occult involvement...
...do you remember being involved in something of this nature prior to it beginning to happen?

All these manifestations are of occult origin.

And you know this HOW? You say this with complete conviction, that means you have facts to back up your statement. So, let's see the facts. I would be willing to bet you do not know thing one about the Occult. That is just something your preacher said, and now you are parroting it. Tell me I am wrong here.

Then you would be wrong about everything you just said then eh!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by trjack35
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I have goosebumps all over my body. As I was reading your comment, I looked at the clock INTENTIOANLY this time and I saw 12:12.

I've been experiencing the same digits for the last year. 12 months every single day. And they are all unintentional. I dont know what this is but I think we are related to the beings on the otherside.

You can call it alien, Spiritual or whatever you want. It is up to you to either go down the rabbithole and seek what you find or ignore it. You might wanna check out the term synchronicity.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

You are socially aware in this regard it seems.

PS

I see you have my reply mixed up with your text. I do that all the time, and have to go back and search where I missed the text code. It's such a scream the way the quote boxes on this site have no easy function where you have to cutout quotes and type or paste them in to where you want them in order to get everything to appear properly? Getting anything to appear properly on this site can be a real challenge especially if you are pressed for time.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
I've suspected that I'm a hybrid myself, based on my experiences, visitation, dream-state information being passed to me, etc. I also suspect that I've been protected(mostly) to get myself back on-mission. As a black man of west African descent, it becomes more clear. I believe that I, and most black Americans, originate from the very area in Africa where the Annunaki were concentrated. I think they do check up On their bloodline descendants.

I, also have some sketchiness about my personal origins on my fathers side that I really need to get into. The older I get, the more it becomes clear that much has been hidden from me...

Are you serious, for real?

---------------------------------------------

trjack35, where did you pick your "time tunnel" avatar? I had a screensaver years ago of that where it moved appearing to perpetually zoom out. If you stared at it long enough you could hypnotize yourself into a vertigo trance.

edit on 18-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just received this email from Numerology.com, and thought you may find it interesting since it has information about 11:11.... Great Timing!

One of the most significant years in numerology is the year 2012
A.D. That is because that is the date that the Mayans predicted
that the world would end.
Even people who do not know a lot about Mayan astrology have heard
this theory that the year 2012 will bring the apocalypse. It is
supposed to end on December 21st at11:11 a.m. This is a date that
has always significant to theorists, physicist, astrologers,
historians and numerologists as the year signifies the end of the
thirteen cycle that make up what is known as the Mayan Long Count
Calendar.
The Mayan Calendar contains both components of astrology and
numerology. The people that belonged to this ancient civilization
of Central America were adept pampers and trackers of the heavens.
The massive temples that were built by this early civilization were
not just tombs or places to worship the Gods. They were also built
to be giant observatories of the heavens.
These temples were architecturally designed so that the movements
of the planets, the sun, the moon and the stars could be tracked.
The majestic structures that the ancient Mayans built were not just
places of worship. They were centers of astronomic studies that
also did dual duty as temples of worship. Some temples even had
cut-outs in their stones in the shapes of snakes. As the sun would
raise, these cut out shapes would cast lengthening shadows in the
shape of snakes down the temple steps. From a distance it would
seem that a real snake was slithering down the steps. When the
snake shadow lengthened so that it reached the bottom of the steps
it marked a day. One whole day in the Mayan calendar was called a
Kin.
Many ancient civilizations in Africa and the Far East developed
calendars based on a 20 unit mathematical system and coincidentally
so did the Mayan civilization.
In essence the Long Count system nested cycles of days based on the
number 20. Every unit of time in the calendar was based somehow
out of that unit of 20.
Twenty days was called a Uinal. 7200 days was called a Katun and
144,000 days was called a Baktun. The Mayan year consisted of 360
days and was called a Tun. This calendar was a little shorter than
ours in terms of year length because it was only 360 days. Those
360 days were in turn divided into units of twenty days.
The reason that ancient Mayan year was a little bit shorter than
our current calendar of 365 years is that it was based on the
astral cycles of Venus. The ancient Mayans knew that whenever this
shining celestial body was close to the earth that it seemed to
bring good times. Of course today we would note this knowing that
the planet Venus is associated in astrology with love and
blessings. The planet Venus also has cycles that are the equivalent
in length to the number twenty.
This Long Count system of measuring time was first put into
practice by the Mayans around 32 B.C. The reason that it was
called The Long Count is because the Mayans, who were quite dark
spiritually, believed that the end of the world must happen. In
fact it was something to look forward to, because life was believed
tobe easier after that.
In essence the Mayan Long Count is the countdown to the eventual
and unavoidable apocalypse that would bring the end of the world.
The high priests and shamans in the Mayan culture figured out that
the Long Count which is supposed to equal 5125.36 days.
This number of days is also known as the Mayan Great Cycle. This
passage of time ends exactly on the winter solstice. Amazingly the
Mayan mathematicians were able to pinpoint the exact day and time
that the world will end in the future and that is on December 21st
2012. Just as a matter of interest they also believed that the
world was conceived on August 13th.
There is actual astrological and astronomical data to back up the
theory of the Mayan Long Count, and there are things happening in
the sky that day that could potentially bring the end of the world!
Astrologically this date is important as this marks the date when
the Sun is going to cross what is astronomically known as the Milky
Way Equator. The Mayans were absolutely incredible mathematicians
and they could predict centuries into the future when it came to
predicting the trajectory of the Sun.
Further here is a lot of imagery representing the Milky Way in
works of art done by the Mayans. The sea of stars of the Milky Way
is essential to the Mayan myth of the Sacred Tree.
In many of these drawings the sun is symbolized as a canoe
that carries Mayan deities across the sky. In many drawings on
temple walls there is a progressive series of images that shows the
end of the world as symbolized by the canoe sinking into the Milky
Way. Astrologically the crossing of the sun over the Milky Way
equator scheduled to happen at exactly 11:11 a.m GMT on December
21st in the year 2012.
This type of astrological event is unheard of as the sun will
technically be in what is known as the "dark rift" of the Milky Way
and oddly will also be in conjunction with the exact center of the
universe.
Many visionaries and metaphysicians have noted how important this
date is to the end of the world. One famous analysis called "The
Mayan Prophecies" (authored by Adrian Gilbert and Maurice Cotterill)
have put forth the theory that the sun will reverse its magnetic
field that day. This would be a development that would result in
weather changes and seismic shifts that could cause the end of the
world.
Of course the end of the world has been predicted many times in
history and it is more likely that the Long Count will signify the
end of one era and a new beginning of consciousness. However it is
quite odd that the number 11:11 -- which is apocalyptic in other
religions and cultures -- is the same in this system.
Every major religion, minor religions you've never
heard of, non-religious spiritualists, and even athiests
and agnostics agree in 2012 something will happen.

There are millions of people around the world sensing
this big event is coming. But What will happen?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Reply to LightsideAssassin,

"I've suspected that I'm a hybrid myself, based on my experiences, visitation, dream-state information being passed to me, etc. I also suspect that I've been protected(mostly) to get myself back on-mission. As a black man of west African descent, it becomes more clear. I believe that I, and most black Americans, originate from the very area in Africa where the Annunaki were concentrated. I think they do check up On their bloodline descendants."

I, also have some sketchiness about my personal origins on my fathers side that I really need to get into. The older I get, the more it becomes clear that much has been hidden from me..."

That makes sense to me. According to Sumerian texts translated by Zacharia Sitchin, indeed, they did create hybrids in Africa.

The mysteries surrounding my own birth I think is a big clue. I'm finding out that a lot of my direct descendants on my mothers side were members of secret societies. I just found this out last Monday from my mother.

Reply to trjack35,

I've been experiencing the same digits for the last year. 12 months every single day. And they are all unintentional. I dont know what this is but I think we are related to the beings on the otherside."

It is interesting, I've seen 12:12 a few times unintentionally since reading these posts, but I think its just because its been mentioned. For myself, its always been the number 111 or 11:11.

Reply to kauskau,

"

if you really want to know the history about hybrids etc...listen to bashar.. He is a good teacher and he infact is a hybrid children from US...the timeline is different than you think.

www.youtube.com...

if you are sceptic at the beginning about him...its ok..listen and after s while you will feel that he is real.
The story that he tells is the history of us and "them"."

I will check it out. Thanks you Kauskau. I want to get down to the bottom of this, especially before late 49.

Reply to apushforenlightment,

"

You can call it alien, Spiritual or whatever you want. It is up to you to either go down the rabbithole and seek what you find or ignore it. You might wanna check out the term synchronicity."

Well, I always did like rabbit holes.

Reply to LilDudeissocool,

Thanks. I think I can tell is someone is truly delusional, like the homeless lady I encountered yesterday on Main Street, but I could be wrong.

BTW, I really like your AVATAR

Yes, I am just copying and pasting because I find this message reply/quote thing, is difficult to deal with.

Reply to sled735,

"I just received this email from Numerology.com, and thought you may find it interesting since it has information about 11:11.... Great Timing! ..."

Yes, I knew about the supposed time of the event being 11:11. You mentioned that would be GMT, but there was no GMT back then. Not meaning to sound critical. I loved your post. You obviously put a lot of work into it.

But, you are right, they do indicate 11:11 do be the time.

Also, I disrespectfully disagree. I don't think the Mayans predicted that the world would come to an end or an apocalypse, although that is what many are saying. I could be wrong, I'm not an expert on the Mayan's.

They are an interesting study. I read one book about them. I think the fact that they mysteriously disappeared, without a trace, which reminds me of the inhabitants of Easter Island, is quite fascinating.

Perhaps they "ascended" ?? I don't know, or just vibrated right into a parallel dimension.

One of the interesting things I discovered lately, is that they DID predicted the return of Quetzalcoatl, who I discovered recently was depicted by the Mayan's as riding a long snake to earth from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. How they even could have known about the Milky Way Galaxy and other Astronomical phenomenon only adds to their mystery.

They were obsessed with time. And I believe I am correct in saying that they actually predicted the end of time (not the end of the world).

And it's my guess, its related to some kind of cycle that they were aware of, probably told to them by E.T.'s.

I don't have a negative view regarding the Mayan prophecy date, although the 11:11 tie-in is interesting. Some have said 11:11 refers to some kind of E.T. Star-gate, perhaps the wormhole that Quetzalcoatl rides to get back to earth.

My view is that something very positive will occur. A spiritual transcendence of some sort, a revelation of our true origins, a realization of our true abilities, an enlightenment of some sort, perhaps even Ascension to higher spiritual realm where time no longer exists.

Thank you so much for your post. Your posts are always very interesting to read and I see that you put a lot of work into them and I appreciate that. I look forward to more.

REBEL FIVE

edit on 18-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

edit on 18-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can't take credit for my last post.
All I did was copy and paste the email I received from Numerologist.com.
I wish I had time for that kind of research. But, I appreciate the compliment anyway.

I agree, the end of time, and the end of the world are two different things. I think there will be a great "awakening" when the veil is lifted... an end to how people viewed things before, when we all become more enlightened.

If you wish to see the lights that I mentioned in an earlier post, here is a link to another video about her:

www.exopolitics.org.uk...

There was so much arguing in the thread I think the OP just deleted the videos and gave up. Some people just refuse to see what is right in front of them! I hate they were removed. It was a GREAT interview with Dorthy, and an in depth review of most of her film footage. Too bad! The trolls ruined the thread!

I have a book on The Return of Quetzalcoatl. According to the information, he was supposed to return May 20, 2012 when a major earthquake was predicted. The earthquake didn't happen, so I wonder if he returned, or not? I hope not. According to the book, he is "bad news"!

edit on 6/19/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 6/19/2012 by sled735 because: correct link

edit on 6/19/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khoury

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You know what is weird?

The number thing.

I'm one of the freaks who constantly see patterns of numbers.

like in a series 3:33 or 4:44 or 11:11 or 12:12 etc.

not only on clocks but everywhere. i don't know what it is if i somehow trained my mind or if somebody(thing) changed it for me. dude at times it gets annoying. i point it out to my friends but they just think i'm crazie or something. i may be nuts but that doesn't change what is happening.

i don't know. i worry sometimes.

so now i'm just too lazy to use caps. sorry. deal with it.

It's funny you should mention that. In the summer of 1996 I started seeing 11:11 or 111 like all the time. The experiences were uncanny. Not just with clocks. The strangest synchronicity I've ever experienced were all with encountering this number. I was not a numerologist or anything like that. I never experienced anything like it before.

At first I thought it was a message and one specific to me, but I couldn't figure out anything in my life that would give it meaning.

For a long time I thought I was the only one experiencing this, until 2000 when I entered an AOL chatroom with woman who claimed to be a psychic and no one else was in the chatroom. I told her about this 11:11 thing, and she told me she and her husband have been seeing it too. I asked her what it meant? She said they did not know but believed it was some kind of a message.

In 2002 I was listening to George Noory on Coast to Coast and was amazed they were doing a show on what he called 'the eleven eleven phenomenon' I couldn't believe it. The guest said that millions of people all over the world are seeing 111 and 1111.

I told a friend of mine while a friend of his was driving the car. When I told him I had been seeing this number off and on since '96, I kid you not, he immediately stopped the van, almost screeching to a stop turned to me in the back seat and said 'You see it too? I thought I was the only one'

Do you think this is related?

REBEL FIVE

So I'm not crazy?! omg, lately more then ever i have been noticing patterns in numbers. It's like every time i check my phone or digital clock, its 2.22, 11.11. Does this mean anything, or is it me just over thinking too much? haha

Crazy? No. If you're crazy, I'm insane. I've been seeing numbers in everything for my whole life. I'm about to be 21, on the 21st of this month. I know it looks young in numbers but let me stress the fact that this is not my first go-around in life. I've lived too often to even mention, even though it seems I just did. I watched my father die November 23, 2010 at 2:23am. He took his last breath at 2:20 then gasped like a fish out of water until died at 2:23. I was born, June 21st 1991 at 2:23am in NYC. The same goes for my sister being born September 24 1988. We've both been slaves to the number 23 our whole lives. Only to look like obsessed fools when a movie was released about the number. Since then I've been rather silent about my relationship with the number, only studying it on my own time and in the safety of my home. Have any of you had any relation with the number Khoury, rebelv, cavalryscout?

I've also been in contact with The Stangers and occasional encounters with The Others for as long as I can remember. But I believe you'd have more knowledge about what is happening to you, I do not. I can only hope I'll understand it better as time continues to exist.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIEF23
I've also been in contact with The Stangers and occasional encounters with The Others for as long as I can remember.

Are they the kids with big black eyes?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Reply to CHIEF23

Crazy? No. If you're crazy, I'm insane. I've been seeing numbers in everything for my whole life. I'm about to be 21, on the 21st of this month. I know it looks young in numbers but let me stress the fact that this is not my first go-around in life. I've lived too often to even mention, even though it seems I just did. I watched my father die November 23, 2010 at 2:23am. He took his last breath at 2:20 then gasped like a fish out of water until died at 2:23. I was born, June 21st 1991 at 2:23am in NYC. The same goes for my sister being born September 24 1988. We've both been slaves to the number 23 our whole lives. Only to look like obsessed fools when a movie was released about the number. Since then I've been rather silent about my relationship with the number, only studying it on my own time and in the safety of my home. Have any of you had any relation with the number Khoury, rebelv, cavalryscout?

I've also been in contact with The Stangers and occasional encounters with The Others for as long as I can remember. But I believe you'd have more knowledge about what is happening to you, I do not. I can only hope I'll understand it better as time continues to exist.

Actually CHIEF23, I've never even heard of the number 23 phenomenon until I saw the movie, and then afterward researched it on the internet and discovered that it is a real phenomenon. Hopefully its not as negative of an experience as they portrayed it in the film.

I don't know why you would think I have more knowledge about it then you, as regards the strangers and the others, I've only been in contact with the strangers (as far as I know) since I was 29. It sounds like you have a clear memory of them your whole life.

I would like to know more about them. They don't explain much and they seemed annoyed at my questions. I've stopped even trying to ask them things. That's not to say I don't think they're good.

The others I've only encountered in dreams, and I think they were scenarios; examples of what could happen. As far as I know I have not encountered them in real life and if I do, I'm going to look the other way and keep on walking.

Would love to hear what you know about the strangers. I know (for one thing) they can shape-shift into any human form. Pretty cool actually, would like to be able to do that myself.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I can't take credit for my last post.
All I did was copy and paste the email I received from Numerologist.com.
I wish I had time for that kind of research. But, I appreciate the compliment anyway.

I agree, the end of time, and the end of the world are two different things. I think there will be a great "awakening" when the veil is lifted... an end to how people viewed things before, when we all become more enlightened.

If you wish to see the lights that I mentioned in an earlier post, here is a link to another video about her:

There was so much arguing in the thread I think the OP just deleted the videos and gave up. Some people just refuse to see what is right in front of them! I hate they were removed. It was a GREAT interview with Dorthy, and an in depth review of most of her film footage. Too bad! The trolls ruined the thread!

I have a book on The Return of Quetzalcoatl. According to the information, he was supposed to return May 20, 2012 when a major earthquake was predicted. The earthquake didn't happen, so I wonder if he returned, or not? I hope not. According to the book, he is "bad news"!

edit on 6/19/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 6/19/2012 by sled735 because: correct link

edit on 6/19/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

I read that same book (same title anyway), I had to kind of skip past all the drug references because I couldn't relate, although found it interesting.

I don't remember the earthquake, but it's an interesting co-incidence (or synchronicity) that this arm of the galaxy and the solar system will be in direct alignment with galactic center on December 21, and Quetzalcoatl is depicted as riding this long twisting-turning snake all the way to earth from galactic center; possibly a worm hole?

Quetzalcoatl, from what I understand in my reading, has a dual role/personality, he's both a joker and a savior. A destroyer and a creator. When he appears its usually to break down some kind of system that's old and needs to go, in order to bring in something new.

I still would like to know why they reference 11:11 in their prophecy. I had forgotten about that, but yes. It's true and if their prediction is right, and that is the end of time, 11:11 will be the last time there ever was. of course this would be according to whatever system of time they used (which could have been extraterrestrial). Of course now the world is divided into 24 time zones, and so there's 24 different times at any given moment.

Actually I read the book to try and find out more about that.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is a better video of Dorthy:

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join