It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other experiencers here that think they may be hybrids?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes, thanks Unity99. I myself don't think of it as a negative thing. I have no memory of being abducted, and wonder sometimes if that isn't mis-info by the government. I could be wrong, but they seem very nice to me, in fact, I feel a bit guilty because when I had my first contact with them (not in a dream but in real life) I went to church the next day and explained what had happened and I was told they were demons, even though, I had never heard of a demon being described in this way, and I went home and shouted at them to go away, which they did.

I do think they told me they were called 'Aeons' or something like that and have this memory of them saying to me (I think) that they were time travelers. There's part of the contact I can remember very clearly but there's also missing time, with pieces of memory in there, so I can't say for certain they said they were called 'Aeons' and that they were time travelers, but that does seem to be in my memory.

Also, they were two very bright red lights, flying around my apartment very intelligently; bright as laser light, except that laser light must reflect off of something while these things actually flew around mid-air.

P.S. I watched about a half hour of part 1 of that video series about Simon, and for some reason I get tired, but I will continue watching the series, it's sounds interesting.

I only said they appear to be some kind of version of the "grays" but I don't know for sure. Maybe they're not. They seem smaller than what people ascribe grays to be.

Oh yes, about the number thing. I was never one to see any other numbers with constant synchronicity except 111 & 1111, and after all these years it seems clear to me now it was 11:11. The number has no special significance to me except that it just popped up into my life and has been here ever since.

I have talked to people who have asked me about it admitting they see the same number as well.

But I just wanted to be clear on that point. That's the only number I keep seeing constantly, and there is always associated with it appearing this sense that it's a message of some kind.

REBEL FIVE
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: added a thought.

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by rebelv

The catalyst is usually some seemingly unrelated occult involvement...
...do you remember being involved in something of this nature prior to it beginning to happen?

All these manifestations are of occult origin.

I don't believe they're demons if that's where your headed.

REBEL FIVE

They are the apparitions and physical manifestations of interdimensional beings...
...and you have been deceived.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Got any evidence to back up these incredible claims?

Let me post my rebuttal to your response.

Didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Are you a water sign?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by rebelv

The catalyst is usually some seemingly unrelated occult involvement...
...do you remember being involved in something of this nature prior to it beginning to happen?

All these manifestations are of occult origin.

edit on 16/6/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

What? Can't you read? is that what you understand it to be after everything you Surely must have read? Youra Troll!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I must be in a bad mood!

How can anyone who has never experienced anything that this op mentioned be qualified to say a diddly darn thing about it?

Y'all are ruining this thread... but that's what you want right?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I must be in a bad mood!

How can anyone who has never experienced anything that this op mentioned be qualified to say a diddly darn thing about it?

Wheres a moderator when you need one? this post should be in the gray area!
edit on 16-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

I concur.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by rebelv

So your mother would have been impregnated in 63/64... Interesting, there's a pattern of impregnation in humans by aliens in the early 60's.

How often have you had contact since the age of 30? What is the other hslf of you? Grey? Tall or short? Can you remember anything?

1964. And as a matter of fact the hospital I was born at was featured in a TV talk show back in the early nineties, in which it was alleged by several guests were stealing babies, or something was going on there.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
To address your other questions SINNY, yes they have visited me again, but only briefly. They mostly appear to me in my dreams. I call them the strangers, and they have warned me about something they call 'the others' but I still don't know who 'the others' are only that they are dangerous and violent. I have apparently developed some psychic abilities in my dreams (seeing something before it happens) but it seems to be directed by their intelligence not mine whenever it happens. I have no control of when it happens or what I see, and what I see is not of major world events but just glimpses of things that I will experience usually the next day.

I have seen flying saucers a few times since then. One time a very dramatic encounter where the ship turned bright green for a minute or so and then turned off all its lights and became invisible again.

On other occasion I was by myself in a remote location and was looking up at the sky, and saw two full moons. My brain couldn't for at least a minute process this information at all, until I realized that the moon was reflecting off of something metallic, then as I watched, I could see by the moon's reflection that it was slowly moving, and judging by how long it took until the moon crossed over its edges, I would say the ship was very large and very low, low enough that I decided to leave immediately for it effectively became completely invisible again after the moon was no longer reflecting off of it.

I have also had numerous experiences with unexplained bright flashes of light, both inside and outside, and never with any sound or any logical explanation.

REBEL V

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
I must be in a bad mood!

Don't worry about that guy, he's obviously religious and thinks anything outside his realm of understanding must be demons. I'm just ignoring him, as well as the shill.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
If the term 'hybrid' is properly understood as a mystical term, not a biological term then yes I am a hybrid. All enlightened mystics are. The difference comes from recognizing the archetype behind the word, or not. Words are just fingers pointing to an ineffable moon, so to speak, and that which we call 'outer reality' is basically just a symbol of a greater spiritual reality.
edit on 16-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Interesting post, and I don't disagree. I was thinking more along the genetic term of hybrid though.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think this thread might meet with some animosity and friction because it is currently in the Unidentified Flying Objects forum.

Personal experience with abductions should go in the Grey Area.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by rebelv

Are you a water sign?

No, but I love water.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by windus
I think this thread might meet with some animosity and friction because it is currently in the Unidentified Flying Objects forum.

Personal experience with abductions should go in the Grey Area.

You might be right. I'm new here, however I closely read the definition at the top and it said a discussion board for aliens and UFO's, and I specifically looked for something that said 'experiences' and it did.. I quote

"Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences..."

So, maybe I should have posted in the Grey Area, but its too late now, I already posted here.

I'll learn as I go.

Thanks for the heads-up

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

It is a big place! I think there are many other experiencers in the Grey Area which that forum would absolutely help you connect with. You should give it a read, in the meantime!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by windus
reply to post by rebelv

It is a big place! I think there are many other experiencers in the Grey Area which that forum would absolutely help you connect with. You should give it a read, in the meantime!

Absolutely, and thanks again for the heads-up.

REBEL V

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
I'm just ignoring him, as well as the shill.

That's rich.

I'm a shill for asking for evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Found this video, Simon Parkes other videos (1 is on ATS somewhere but this one is #2 - I couldn't find it on ATS). There is also a 3 & 4 but I don't currently have the time to delve into them.

Pay attention now to this video at 27:50

Keep in mind The BP Oil Gusher (it was never a spill), Chernobyl, Fukushima, HAARP probably causing massive Earthquakes and volcanic activity and all the rest of Earth's changes.

*Warning video is not graphic, violent or offensive but not really for children to listen to.

Description of video:

Uploaded by megawatts1066 on Aug 23, 2011

Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians. In Part 2 of this highly detailed interview Simon Parkes continues to discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.
Continues with Win Keech in Part 3, and a regression in Part 4. Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.
These AMMACH Witness statements are personal statements by the witnesses. The AMMACH project provides this platform for the high level researcher, and must be viewed in that context.

Now, I'm still coming at this from L. A. Marzulli's perspective...............either way.

Humanity is changing and not for the better, (my own humble opinion).

Now with Parkes, yes the guy could be lying, could be delusional, but he is listed as some kind of politician in Britian?

Again, no I don't think IF (and I have had no contact or want any) IF we are being covertly invaded (via our DNA) or are we again like before the great flood, many cultures talk about (not just the Bible) our DNA is yet again being tampered with by the fallen angels?????

Who knows?

A lot of what Marzulli is saying makes more sense to me anyway.

I'm only throwing ideas out here and don't claim to know what the heck is going on.

Personally, I find that since I have read a couple of L. A. Marzulli's books "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural" and The Cosmic Chessmatch" and watched a few of his videos then this comes along - note in the above video, "A bargin was made", "You can have anything you want"..........................Sounds like Lucifer/Satan tempting Jesus all over again.

Granted, yes, this guy very well could be off his rocker big time and needs some help - BUT - again, just look around you, look at where our society and planet have gone just in the past ten years................and I've been aware for nearing 50 years.

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

And this is not Wonderland.

One last comment, Parkes says, "America speaks for your world"............there have always been rumors of the American Government having made a bargin with ets.

Again, just throwing more information out on the table.

My own personal beliefs right now is I am a Christian, I believe in "Love God with all your heart and soul and love one another as I have loved you."......says it all for me.

So don't personally attack me okay, I'm not being disrespectful to another's belief (unless you are into hate and violence, then I will oppose you).

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Some of the stuff on You Tube is super strange.

Peace be unto each and everyone of you and safe journey.

edit on 16-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: What happened to ATS spell check????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I want to thank donttreadonme for moving this thread to the appropriate forum. Thanks again.

REBEL FIVE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join