It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way for the Mark of the Beast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

In a nutshell, there is no “one” antichrist, the bible even says this:

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time – 1 John 2:18

It additionally says that no one will know when the “end” is to come:

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. - 1 Thessalonians 5:2

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. - Matthew 24:36

Also mentioned in the Parable of the wedding dinner, which is too long to quote here.

So how can Futurism be true, when you know that when you see an Antichrist make a peace treaty on a rebuilt temple, then break the treaty, you have EXACTLY 3.5 year until the “end of the world”? That violates what God has already told you straight from the mouth of Christ himself....

The Beasts are kingdoms, more specifically the world “superpowers” of their day, they relate to the Statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream:

37 You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory; 38 and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold. 39 But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours; then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth. 40 And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. - Daniel 2

23 “Thus he said:‘The fourth beast shall be A fourth kingdom on earth, Which shall be different from all other kingdoms, And shall devour the whole earth,Trample it and break it in pieces - Daneil 7

They are not Men. Why would John, who was writing in the style of Daniel, confuse everyone by making the last two beasts into men, when in Daniel's prophetic language they clearly mean kingdoms?

Out of the last Kingdom mentioned by Daniel (Rome) will come a position of men, who will rule Europe and much of the "known" world for 1260 years. This person will:

He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[d] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time. (1260 years)

This person is the Pontifex Maximus, a title once held by the Roman Emperors, but now held by the sitting Pope. Some of the duties of the Pontifex Maximus are:

1) The Pontifex Maximus as both the Pope, and earlier Emperor's spoke with divine authority, and was considered the mouth of God on Earth. (speak great things against God)
2) administration of jus divinum or divine law. (change the laws. Cannon law, which is part of what we still use today)
3)The regulation of the calendar. (Change times. We still live under a Calendar put in place by Pope Gregory. The Gregorian Calendar)
4) The regulation of the public morals, and fining and punishing offending parties. (Persecute the saints. This included punishing heretics, and this authority lead to the torture and killing of non-catholic Christians under the Inquisition)

This is what the RCC has tried desperately to hide since Martin Luther first came out and publicly stated as much. THIS is why the RCC authored Futurism, to hide these very facts...

So, there is no future “antichrist” and the “little horn”, or "man of sin", has been here a long time already. Much of the persecution of the Christians has already happened, same as the two witnesses (the Old and New Testament taught in secret to avoid death under the wrath of the Inquisition). There does not need to be a rebuilt Temple, and the "End" could literally come any day now. Revelation picks up with the last Beast of Daniel, and encompasses the rest of the “Age of the Gentiles” up until the return of Christ...

Now remember:

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. - Luke 21:24

There will be no new Temple, the Dome of the Rock will remain, and the Temple will be trodden under Muslim Feet until the return of Christ.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/15/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by burntheships

So the big question is does the bible actually say it has to be implanted, or is that just one interpretation of that verse.

I think a tattoo, even an invisible one such as the one by SOMARK will qualify.
They are passive, and bio compatible now. No harm, no foul to the human
except to say that if its the Mark of The Beast, save your money lose your soul.

....Both the US and Rome, either intentionally or not, have worked to “hide” their places in prophecy as part of this deception.

Rome; the City on Seven Hills; The U.S. (The MIC = Roman Army / NWO Military)
They did it intentionally, carefully engineered over the last 50 years.

You can bet that the “mark” will be something that is sneakily brought in, and appears harmless, while most Christian Conservatives are looking for this future time line

Yes, exactly why an invisible tattoo with RFID capability could be easily advanced as its
not even on the horizon of most "Christians" thinking. Thats not to say that the sheep are
bad, just led astray. (IMHO at the moment and tech advances quick so keep an eye on that)

What better way to trap all the poser (Pharisee) Christians who are not really true Christians, but are more worried about their worldly status, money, and safety. Christians who are looking to the government and the world to provide for them things that, as Christians, they are supposed to be dependent on God for.

Satan is cunning, and he desires to be as the most high God.
To live in this world, and not be of this world is a challenge. To most aware they
knowthis world is temporal yet....as the Bible recounts, Jesus himself did encounter
temptationto succomb to this world and its rulers...Christians will also.....
kingjbible.com...

Whether they/we fall to the lie that this world is all there is, or the lie that we must
save this life, each of us individually will be held accountable. The false
shepherds will be held acountable, the sheep will be slaugtered, led astray.

Does that make sense? I know its a difficult concept to put into words sometimes

Yes, I try to fit that together with the current governmental scheme, that Rome (the city on Seven Hills): the religious capitol (Pharisees) and London ( the Corporation) (Babylon ) and Washington D.C (the Roman Army) could comprise an unholy allince.

Things are shaping up.

edit on 16-6-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dear defcon5,

Nowhere in the bible does it say that there will be a rebuilt temple, again its an assumption by modern futurist writers based on this verse of Daniel:

What it does say is that the anti-Christ will proclaim himself in the new temple.

2 Thessalonians 2, 3-4. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I would not however say that the temple must be on the mount. God also had a temple that was made of fabric and traveled with the Israelites into Israel. We could trade verses; but, whether the Catholics believe it or any other group, there are many Protestants that also believe the temple will be rebuilt and there is scripture that tells us that.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

I believe, when Jesus' said " ................there is need for a little wisdom here. It is the number that stands for a certain man, and the number is 666 (some translate 616). I've read 6 is a human number, and Saint Paul said " ......................there is to be no argument, controversy or competition among you."
Since this is obviously an argumentative, contentious and competitive system, and numbers of people follow "certain" men, the number of people who follow political leaders who are winners or losers, and where the winner may be following some erroneous philosophies, if the word "mark" is a correct translation, accepting the "mark" on the right hand or forehead means taking that side in diverse political situations.
The word "brand" used in place of "mark" could relate to politics allied predominantly with big business.
I also read that Jesus said: "......don't charge interest", if you lend money. And read in the Old Testament: "don't charge interest.........", but ".......you can charge interest to your enemies"
Makes me wonder what swearing on the Bible does to politicians.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
We don't need biochips or nation IDs. We already have facebook that people willingly sign up to on their own accord. FB pages are already being used as proof of identity in many UK venues.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

I think we're pretty much on the same page. I do not believe the mark will be "forced", per se, upon anyone. I believe that it will be a choice between getting the mark, or being executed.
I think this is how most of the martyrdom will be accomplished. It will be mass executions of those who refuse to honor and pay homage the NWO. We will be seen as traitors, zealots, crazy religious freaks who are deluded in their nonsensical, fairytale beliefs, incapable of "evolving" to the next stage of "spiritual enlightenment", therefore of not enough worth to be included in the new order of the future. The only value we will have, is the value of being exterminated so the world can "move on". In other words, it will be a Christian holocaust and those doing the persecuting will fully believe in what they are doing, just like the Nazi party did in WW2.

Right now we are still primarily mocked and derided, but I think we have all noticed that the animosity and disgust has reached a palpable level. And we all know that it will only be downhill from this point on. Most people I know have no idea that there are people in the world that hate Christians they way I have experienced on ATS. They are still in their own little world, oblivious to the brewing storm on the horizon. Maybe it's because I am in the Southern US, I know it's different here than most other places. I would have never dreamed that it was as bad as it is, if it were not for ATS. I guess in a way, that's a good thing because it won't be such a shock later.

Very good observations, which demonstrate to all of us that the mark of the beast is in the mind and hand. You see a disparity between those around you and a board like ATS, because what you read here is the beast indoctrinating the youth. Hitler did it - his Ministry of Propaganda & Indoctrination used film, newspapers, posters and radio to indoctrinate the youth of his land into his ideology. It WAS SUCCESSFUL. Now, add thousands of publishing houses, hundreds of tv channels and the Internet and what do you get? The most effective indoctrinating method possible. The youth without God are corruptible. If a youth reads that population reduction is the only viable solution in the minds of his gods, the scientists, he's gonna believe it. Likewise, if Christians continue reading false teachers, and not letting God teach them, then they too are doomed. Like "buying and selling" meaning physical commodities instead of it's spiritual meaning.

The mark of the beast is his stamp of authority over the mind and the resulting actions. If he can convince you to view an unborn baby as just a mass of cells, you'll be likely to murder it. You obey the beast and his commandments are your own. Likewise, God tells us that his seal is on the forehead and hand. The Israelites placed the lamb's blood on the door lintel (forehead) and door posts (hands). Revelation states that the saints who persevere are those who OBEY God's commands and who remain FAITHFUL to Jesus. Revelation was to be a blessing for all Christians since it was written, so this idea that the mark is an end time only occurrence is leading millions to damnation today. The beast and false prophets existed in Jesus' day and has been here continually. One either obeys God or the beast - Revelation states that ALL receive the mark, so that means that we overcome it by being faithful and obeying God instead of the beast. Also, try reading John 6:66 then the whole chapter. Jesus is telling us how to not be marked by the beast - eating His flesh and drinking His blood, spiritually consuming the Word and Life.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Pffffff, people come-on, this topic is full of false theory's about the mark. It can't be somekind of biometric ID card because you still can sell and buy stuff without one.

Most people are forgetting that without the mark, you can't buy or sell anymore, so what is the most obvious thing to be the mark? It is just simple and plain money, it is so incredible easy....

Do I actually belive this? No, I think that christianity and christians are the 2 biggest jokes ever....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

The Mark is not one single thing it is an entire system and it is already here.

Jesus said "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so."

edit on 16-6-2012 by poundpuppy because: Added quote.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
Pffffff, people come-on, this topic is full of false theory's about the mark. It can't be somekind of biometric ID card because you still can sell and buy stuff without one.

Most people are forgetting that without the mark, you can't buy or sell anymore, so what is the most obvious thing to be the mark? It is just simple and plain money, it is so incredible easy....

Do I actually belive this? No, I think that christianity and christians are the 2 biggest jokes ever....

So I guess that there is a literal beast with seven heads and 10 horns because "buying and selling" refers to money in your opinion?

"Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding." Proverbs 23:23
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." Isaiah 55:1

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with Our Father who is Truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

So I guess that there is a literal beast with seven heads and 10 horns because "buying and selling" refers to money in your opinion?

"Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding." Proverbs 23:23
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." Isaiah 55:1

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with Our Father who is Truth.

You are now quoting from 2 books of the old testament (Torah) wich has nothing to do with christianity, the NT or revelations. I don't get this?

Besides I really believe that the NT is fakery which has been set-up by the ancient romans and greeks for world domination and to get the Jewish people on their side by setting up a false messiah. Also I think that Christianity is very antisemitic.

edit on 16-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I guess I better hurry up and pay my best buy credit cards off before its too late...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of theories on what the mark will be but I have a controversial one that already exists under our noses.

Let's start with this commandment.

“You shall not make for yourself an idol”

It is thought to imply that you should have "No graven images or likenesses" of the Lord.

Now with this in mind how many times have you seen a Cross, Crucifix or even Rosary? The Cross that Yeshua (Jesus) was crucified upon. It exists in some form in most Christian based religions.

I realize that the Cross or Crucifix, in Christianity, is a symbol of remembrance of the great sacrifice for most, but...
could the Cross or Crucifix not be considered a "graven image or likeness"?

It represents the structure Yeshua was sacrificed and died upon. Would or could this not be almost sacrilegious in a way? The Christian masses carry around an object of Yeshua's demise.

Let me put it in terms for today. Say you where a strong leader and loved by some but loathed by others. Someone hates you enough to shoot and kill you. Would you think it was good that your followers decide to remember you by wearing little replica's of the gun or even bullet that was used to kill you?

Makes me wonder if Satan is laughing at this.

Told you it was controversial but give it a thought. You know you would never accept "666" or what ever the mark is suppose to be due to your awareness of it, but what if you unknowingly already have?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Conservative Christians (modern Pharisees) will never allow their money to be taken away by anything that is “implantable”, be it a tattoo or a chip.

What better way to trap all the poser (Pharisee) Christians who are not really true Christians, but are more worried about their worldly status, money, and safety.

Wow. It's so nice to finally meet another Christian who thinks the same thing!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Of course accepting this "number of the beast" will seem to be for positive reasons. Usually having something to do with "saving the children."

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

That's a very fascinating viewpoint.

The question I still have is the fact that you say Revelation states that all will receive the "mark". Now, I could understand that if the verse took out the word "a" right before "man", but it doesn't. I think there is still a mystery behind it.

Revelation 13:18

18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You guys know you already have the mark right? Well sort of. RFID chips are in your DL's and passports. And people are actually VOLUNTEERING to get them implanted in their bodies. Hell, parents are already giving them to their kids.

They don't have to force the mark of the beast. People are accepting it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm aware of this guy and the supposed discovery, but I'm not buying his story. There is a reason why God allowed the ark to be removed from history, and that reason is that the death of Christ eliminates the need for any future sacrifices. Even if the Ark is where he claims it is, even if its under the Crucifixion location, there is no reason why God would allow it to be found and disturbed again. All it would do it further incite the Jewish people to insult him by taking up animal sacrifice again

You need to slow down, chill out and read the comments that you're responding to.

Regardless of whether or not YOU think that there's no need for the Ark to be found or animal sacrifices to start again (and God doesn't either, as you have stated), doesn't mean it won't happen! The people you're responding to are trying to tell you the reasoning for why these things will most likely happen, but not because God wanted them to. Listen to what they are telling you. They're agreeing with you on the need to or not to, but it doesn't mean it won't happen!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You are now quoting from 2 books of the old testament (Torah) wich has nothing to do with christianity, the NT or revelations. I don't get this?

Besides I really believe that the NT is fakery which has been set-up by the ancient romans and greeks for world domination and to get the Jewish people on their side by setting up a false messiah. Also I think that Christianity is very antisemitic.

edit on 16-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry brother, but you are fatally mistaken. The OT has EVERTHING to do with the NT.
And I don't even know what to do with the rest of your ideas, so I will just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

One word that is by man that controls man and everything now from your mail to your buying, know what it is you use it to post and receive Emails or play games on, COMPUTER, =666

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Rome; the City on Seven Hills; The U.S. (The MIC = Roman Army / NWO Military)

Yes, the bible repeatedly refers specifically to Rome using the symbol of it being the City on the Seven Hills, for example:

The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads – Revelation 13

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. - Revelation 17

This also referres to Rome:

when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. - Revelation 17

Rome was an Empire, became a religious political power, was removed from that power, yet still exists to this day, and will until the “end of the world”.

They did it intentionally, carefully engineered over the last 50 years.

I'm not sure that the men who do some of this do it intentionally, knowing full well what it really means. Mankind is generally good by nature, and will usually ultimately do what is morally right. The problem is that Satan has made up some really good lies, and good lies are the ones that are so close to the truth that its hard to tell they are lies. Especially when he has had so many lifetimes of man to accomplish this. The men who do these things most likely feel in their hearts that what they are doing is right, and in folks best interest. They don't always realize how they might have been manipulated.

For example, I'm sure that the folks who work for Homeland Security feel that they are dong whats in the best interest of the safety of all of us, who they feel are in danger by radical elements. The folks who accept this are doing it for the protection of their loved ones, which they also are brought up to believe is in their best interest. All through the cold war people were slowly conditioned to put their faith in the government to provide protection, so generation after generation has done so. Slowly over time people simply lost touch with the idea that they are to look to God for protection, and not our government.

Yes, exactly why an invisible tattoo with RFID capability could be easily advanced as its
not even on the horizon of most "Christians" thinking.

Getting a Tattoo is a very deliberate, and fairly painful process, so there is no way it can be done unknowingly. Now on the other hand, I've asked countless people if they realized that when they renewed their drivers license that the state of FL took a Biometric Facial Recognition scan of them, and none of them were aware of it. Most became quite upset about it after the fact:

Sheriff’s Dept. Confirms Real ID Drivers Licenses Now Part Of Facial Recognition System
DUNEDIN, FLORIDA – The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office confirmed this week that images taken from Florida drivers’ licenses have now been integrated into a multi-jurisdictional facial recognition database used by law enforcement agencies throughout Florida.

So they quietly did this to people, and only mentioned it after the press pressured them about it.

They are slowly also using every excuse under the sun here to add electronic fingerprints to your license as well:

FL Statute 332.15
(2) Upon the failure of any person to display a driver’s license as required by subsection (1), the law enforcement officer or authorized representative of the department stopping the person shall require the person to imprint his or her fingerprints upon any citation issued by the officer or authorized representative, or the officer or authorized representative shall collect the fingerprints electronically.

Banks are collecting them, professional licenses are collecting them, employers are collecting them, etc... and they all go into the FBI database, then get attached to your FL state DL or ID...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join