It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way for the Mark of the Beast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
...we know it ends up on your forehead or right hand.

Came across this while searching. This person is shown a vision where those who voluntarily take the mark had it in their right hand, while those who resist had it placed in their forehead.

Naturally it opens up a huge can of worms because of the command to refuse the mark. It makes sense and correlates perfectly with the scripture that mentions the hand and forehead.

Chris' Vision

I was with a friend the other day who I will call Chris, to protect her true identity. She was given an extensive vision of the future last Sunday Morning.

She shared the following after asking me for a summary of Gayle Smith's visions, which she said matched what she had seen, complete with economic collapse, powerful earthquakes along the Wasatch Front, Martial Law, occupying troops, the mark of the beast, persecution of the Saints. Her vision confirmed and went beyond what Gayle has shared.

She was shown this bright red flash that came out of the sky. When I asked where she was when she saw this, or where it happened, she couldn't recall a particular location but rather seemed to have the impression that the location was more like "everywhere," as though there would be many places that would see this phenomenon. She did not say whether or not this was a nuclear blast.

She was shown that the U.S. would enter into an alliance with Russian and China allowing their troops to come here to help enforce the New World Order. That was when the mark of the beast was instigated in which a person would be killed if they did not take it. She was shown that those who voluntarily took the mark had it in their right hand, while those who resisted had it placed in their forehead as a token of their recalcitrance for all to see and be alert so as to keep them in order. Chris' Vision

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. And the mark will not be slipped in when no one is looking. It will not be hidden. You will not be fooled into taking it. You will know very well that you are pledging your body and soul to satan when they impress the brand into your flesh. It will not be forced upon anyone. When they come to mark you either you willingly take it or you die. It is that simple. And at the time this happens the earth will be broken and falling apart. We will be close to the end and it will be so bad that if God himself does not step in and intervene all flesh will perish from the earth. There will be absolutely no debate about the mark of the beast. It will be known for what it is and it will not be hidden. He will be on the earth and ruling it and it will be his mark and we will all know it. The book that the concept of the mark comes from tells you everything you ned to know about the mark. The context of that book is within a world where slaves and devotees to pagan religion received in their flesh a brand called charagma. It was burned into the flesh. This is the word for the mark. You will be branded as slaves of the beast.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Social Security numbers and bar codes are the mark of the best. Most of us have our SS# memorized (mark on head) bar codes [have 666 in every one] are on every product we buy, most of which we hold in our hands. The revelation scripture people like to quote is figurative not literal.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
The revelation scripture people like to quote is figurative not literal.

Preterism, Another Prophetic Deception

The preterist has adopted the allegorical method to interpret Scripture as did Origen. The end result of this method of Bible study causes literal pieces of Scripture to be treated as figurative and thus nullified. Quite simply if the Scripture does not fit into the preterist belief formula then it is considered a figurative or a spiritualized piece of Scripture. Therefore the Scripture does not really mean what it says! Instead it means something in a figurative manner. They would have been just as effective if they took their scissors and physically cut out Revelation chapter 20.

LINK

Preterism is a Catholic doctrine that claims the second coming of Jesus occurred in 70AD at which time all the dead in Christ were also resurrected. It contains the false doctrine that the Church age ended in 70AD and the millennial Kingdom of Christ began. The 1000 years of the millennial in Revelation 20 is spiritualized from a literal interpretation into the claim it is figurative for a long unknown time length. Catholic monks embellished the preterist interpretation with additional false teachings

LINK

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Social Security numbers and bar codes are the mark of the best. Most of us have our SS# memorized (mark on head) bar codes [have 666 in every one] are on every product we buy, most of which we hold in our hands. The revelation scripture people like to quote is figurative not literal.

I have heard the social security number thing but sorry you're wrong about the bar codes.

I was like what is that true so I looked at the bar codes on two video games and neither have 666.

So there....
. ( just joking.)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Murgatroid

The whole purpose of the Ark has since been fulfilled by Christ, so why would God even bother to bring the Ark back into play?

Very good question, because it gets to the very root of WHY this discovery has been one of the most fiercely attacked discoveries in history. Your answer lies in the location of the discovery. The Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave 20 feet directly below the spot where Jesus was crucified. God intended for the blood of the Lamb to fall upon the Mercy Seat and this is WHY satan HATES this and has spared no expense to slander it!

Sixteen people so far have died trying to move or interfere with the Ark and the entire discovery has been surrounded by miracle after miracle. Corky Bell is the one who convinced me personally beyond any doubt about the truth of this discovery. When I spoke to him I knew without any question he was speaking the truth. I recommend that anyone who wants to study this to start by reading PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78 which I have quoted and linked below:

THE PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78

Before beginning the amazIng story of this discovery, I must say that the whole episode has been compassed about by miracle. God has set His seal upon this most holy artifact of the past, and shown that it has some great significance for the days just ahead, whether in fact or in type. And the impact that it will have on world Jewry can hardly be estImated.

And so it was that God the Father had rent the rocks to make a way for His Son's blood to flow down from the spear-wound, through the newly formed fissure onto the very Mercy Seat itself. Now just think about this for a moment. Jeremiah had deposited the Ark in the cave some six centuries B.C., with absolutely no knowledge of the events which were to occur on Good Friday.

The Romans who hacked out the post-holes had absolutely no knowledge of what lay beneath their feet, nor that they were positioning the CENTRAL hole in exactly the right place. And until the Lord had died, there was no way for blood to trickle down because there was no crack. But these Amazing coincidences actually happened. Yes, they ARE coincidences, because everything had to COINCIDE exactly for it to happen, but there was never any human design - it was entirely the work of God in Heaven, who knew the end from the beginning, and arranged for it to happen in that way.

Link

ArkDiscovery.com - Jim Pinkoski describing Jesus' crucifixion that was directly above the Ark of the Covenant, hidden in a cave by Jeremiah in 586 BC, found by Ron Wyatt.

While in the chamber, Ron Wyatt noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realization as to what had happened, came over him. Ron traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. Ron Wyatt discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant... LINKS: 1 2

"Ron Wyatt paid a lab in Israel to do an analysis of the blood. Mr. Wyatt asked them to do a chromosome test, but they informed him that he was wasting his money since you can't do a chromosome test on dead white blood cells. They proceeded with the analysis and said, "It's your money." As they began viewing the cells under the microscope, they saw cells dividing before their eyes! They could tell it was human blood, but "This blood is alive!"

"They couldn't believe what they were seeing! They continued with their tests and found the blood to be unique from any other human blood! Each cell contained only 24 chromosomes compared to the normal count of 46 that you and I have. Christ received 23 chromosomes from Mary, and one "y" chromosome from His heavenly Father to designate a male child."

"With tears in their eyes they asked, "Whose blood is this?" Mr. Wyatt replied, "It is the blood of your Messiah." Then they asked who the Messiah was, and they began wailing and shouting. No other male human being has ever had this same chromosome count! Christ's blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world before He returns to this earth." Source

edit on 15-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the beast was nero

th mark was a tax ID number of sorts

every company in this country already has a "mark of the beast" and has for decades

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by SolaFide

Ron Wyatt has been proven to be nothing more than a fraud.

Proven?
So there is existing factual data that confirms this beyond a shadow of doubt?

Or is there conjecture and opinion that you heard from someone else or read on a website somewhere a while back, but you just can't recall exactly who said it or what the site was?

I've never heard of Ron Wyatt, so if he is a fraud, as you claim, I would be interested in you sharing how you came to this solid conclusion.

Here are a couple links, google is full of them also.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt
www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v14/n4/special-report-amazing-ark-expose
ronwyatt.com/new_written_account.html
The truth is out there..........

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
This has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. And the mark will not be slipped in when no one is looking. It will not be hidden. You will not be fooled into taking it. You will know very well that you are pledging your body and soul to satan when they impress the brand into your flesh. It will not be forced upon anyone. When they come to mark you either you willingly take it or you die. It is that simple. And at the time this happens the earth will be broken and falling apart. We will be close to the end and it will be so bad that if God himself does not step in and intervene all flesh will perish from the earth. There will be absolutely no debate about the mark of the beast. It will be known for what it is and it will not be hidden. He will be on the earth and ruling it and it will be his mark and we will all know it. The book that the concept of the mark comes from tells you everything you ned to know about the mark. The context of that book is within a world where slaves and devotees to pagan religion received in their flesh a brand called charagma. It was burned into the flesh. This is the word for the mark. You will be branded as slaves of the beast.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

I think we're pretty much on the same page. I do not believe the mark will be "forced", per se, upon anyone. I believe that it will be a choice between getting the mark, or being executed.
I think this is how most of the martyrdom will be accomplished. It will be mass executions of those who refuse to honor and pay homage the NWO. We will be seen as traitors, zealots, crazy religious freaks who are deluded in their nonsensical, fairytale beliefs, incapable of "evolving" to the next stage of "spiritual enlightenment", therefore of not enough worth to be included in the new order of the future. The only value we will have, is the value of being exterminated so the world can "move on". In other words, it will be a Christian holocaust and those doing the persecuting will fully believe in what they are doing, just like the Nazi party did in WW2.

Right now we are still primarily mocked and derided, but I think we have all noticed that the animosity and disgust has reached a palpable level. And we all know that it will only be downhill from this point on. Most people I know have no idea that there are people in the world that hate Christians they way I have experienced on ATS. They are still in their own little world, oblivious to the brewing storm on the horizon. Maybe it's because I am in the Southern US, I know it's different here than most other places. I would have never dreamed that it was as bad as it is, if it were not for ATS. I guess in a way, that's a good thing because it won't be such a shock later.

As far as Russian and Chinese troops being on American soil, I would have guffawed and choked on my slobber if anyone had said that in earnest a few years ago. But if Obama gets elected president again, I will admit that although foreign troops are unlikely, it would certainly be a possibility with him in office. If it happened, it would only be because it was meant to happen.
I think the most likely way America will be taken over will be from the inside out by radical Islamists. And even those Muslims who are not, will still side with Islam over America. And those who don't will be slaughtered just like they are in any other country with Sharia law.

Having said all that, I still don't see any of this happening while we are still at our current population count. Whether we're abducted, raptured, drowned, earthquaked, virused, fried by the sun, whatever, I think there will be a substantial soul harvest before it's "showtime."
edit on 15-6-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's been here longer than that bro. It's been here since the days of Nimrod at least. Nothing effects your ability to buy and sell like money.

Well money (AKA Worldliness) is the point of what the “mark” grants/takes away. Also it can be said that it takes away safety, and causes you to put your safety and ability to live in the hands of the government instead of in God's hands. Money itself is not the mark though, as it existed in Christs time, and was used by Christ. It also doesn’t meet all the criteria required of the “Mark”. One criteria that it fails is that it will be implemented by the last “beast” or “world superpower”. The National (Real) ID is the only thing so far in history that has the potential to meet all the criteria of being the “mark”.

Originally posted by shaluach
Do you have some good websites or something where I can look into "historicism"?

The best folks to read are the original protestant reformers works; Martin Luther, John Wesley, John Calvin, etc...
Also the Horae Apocalypticae:

Horae Apocalypticae (Hours with the Apocalypse) is doubtless the most elaborate work ever produced on the Apocalypse. Without an equal in exhaustive research in its field, it was occasioned by the futurist attack on the Historical School of interpretation. Begun in 1837, its 2,500 pages are buttressed by some 10,000 invaluable references to ancient and modern works. It ran through five editions (1844, 1846, 1847, 1851 and 1862)."[1] In 1868 he published a Postscript to comment on the events, or perceived lack of events, marking the prophetically significant years, 1865/7.

This is not a bad explanation of the differences of the three schools either:
The Catholic Origins of Futurism and Preterism

I don't know if I agree with everything on the Wiki page (I've found that wiki is very closely watched by apologists from within the RCC who play semantics games to keep certain articles towing their official line.), and I don't have time to review it ATM, but here's the link anyway:
Historicism (Christianity)

Outside of that, I have no idea what else to recommend as online reading. The bible, and history are your best proofs though.

Originally posted by bekod
It goes back to the first UPC product here is some history it is older than you think,[ personal the SS card was the first step to bus being "branded" but that is just me]

Again, it HAS to be brought in by a world superpower that came into existence at the same time that the beast before it (Rome) was wounded. That “beast” has to appear to be a Christian country (appearance of a lamb), but actually not end up being one (A Dragon). The system of government and law have to be based on the system of the preceding beast (Rome). It also has to end up crossing political boarders to all that “superpowers” allied countries. It must in some way involve your hand and forehead.

Originally posted by caladonea
I am thinking that some laws may eventually be passed where no one and I mean no one...will be able to go into any place and purchase anything...without first showing their ID...having proof of who they are.

It never even has to go that far. If they make it so you have to prove your identity with it to open a bank account, then they already have you. If you cannot cash your paycheck there is no need to control the actual flow of physical paper currency at the store.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/15/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I am going to say the US isn't the final beast...
maybe the corporation of the USof A in DC ....is a head or a horn....or a hoof

Believe me, being raised in America, and to be as patriotic as the next guy, this was hard for me to accept as well, but it's the only country that fits, or CAN fit.

The Last beast MUST:
1) Come into existence at the time that the beast before it is wounded (late 1700's).
2) Start out as a mild Christian country (appear to be a lamb).
3) Come from somewhere other then where the other beasts came from (the Earth vs the Sea)
4) Make everyone worship the Roman system (We force Oligarchical Republic's [though we prefer the term “Capitalist Democracy” because it sounds more in support of the common “people”] on other countries via wars).
5) Be based on the system of the beast before it (our government and law are based on Rome).
6) Be the most worldly country to ever exist.
7) Call fire from the heavens (split the atom to make the first nuclear weapon).
8) The whole world must “wonder” after it (like it or not we have had the highest standard of living, and have such an effect on other countries that there have been arguments that foreigners should also get a say in our elections.)
9) Enforce the “Mark” (a national ID system).

No other country can claim all of that, and no other country is in a position (time wise, location wise, etc) to be the final “beast”.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. Where is this supposed mark?

The Mark of the Beast is a reference to Revelation 13:16-17. Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

I don't think it's implants. I think the mark is something that almost everyone is willing to have done to them. The mark I'm thinking of also desecrates the lord's sacred temple (the human body). And that mark is - tattoos.

Right, but an implant isn't exactly a mark.. it would be under the skin, no visable mark. And not many people would go get a tattoo on their hand or forehead. I have a tattoo on my ankle and another just above my knee to the side, those 'marks' don't follow the qualification of being on the hand or forehead.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The whole purpose of the Ark has since been fulfilled by Christ, so why would God even bother to bring the Ark back into play? The same with the Jewish sacrifice. Why would God want the Jews to revive animal sacrifice for sins, when his son already defeated sin by making the only ultimate sacrifice for sin that will ever be needed?

Jews need the Ark to be saved, they have to be fooled by the A/C to show them their folly, in order for them to be fooled the mercy seat has to still be here because that is what will bring him out of hiding. The SoP want's to sit on God's throne on earth. When he stands in the holy place and claims to be God he will sit on God's throne and then they will know he's a liar and in their flight they will call the one whom they pierced and seek his face.

YHWH doesn't want sacrifice or burnt offering, he tells them that is Psalms 40 and Jeremiah 7 amoung the various other prophets. He has told them this many times but they will not listen. The only sacrifice he permitted them was the first passover in egypt. He wanted the same thing of them back then as Yeshua wants from us now, to obey his voice and keep his commandments.

Psalm 40:6-8

6 Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened.
Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.

7 Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8 I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”

Jeremiah 7:21-24

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

They went backwards all the way to Babylon. As for who told them to sacrifice and burnt offering? The other fellow, who seems to revel in them disobeying YHWH and having his people disobey him too.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

So the big question is does the bible actually say it has to be implanted, or is that just one interpretation of that verse.

I think a tattoo, even an invisible one such as the one by SOMARK will qualify.
They are passive, and bio compatible now. No harm, no foul to the human
except to say that if its the Mark of The Beast, save your money lose your soul.

Conservative Christians (modern Pharisees) will never allow their money to be taken away by anything that is “implantable”, be it a tattoo or a chip. They'll never allow such a law to pass into existence. For example, when the National ID was brought up, they went ape-shoot ballistic, but when the EXACT same thing was done as part of the drivers license, they were okay with that.

Satan is smart, and patient though, and has had thousands of years to implement his plan. Both the US and Rome, either intentionally or not, have worked to “hide” their places in prophecy as part of this deception. Rome did it as part of the the counter-reformation, to silence Luther from calling the Pope the Antichrist, for example, and in doing so also hid who the next beast (the US) is. You can bet that the “mark” will be something that is sneakily brought in, and appears harmless, while most Christian Conservatives are looking for this future time line (which is based on Roman Futurism) to yet unfold.

What better place for Satan to lead the majority of his enemies astray then to do so from within what most Christians accept as their leadership of both this supposedly “Conservative Christian” Country, and the Christian religion itself.

What better way to trap all the poser (Pharisee) Christians who are not really true Christians, but are more worried about their worldly status, money, and safety. Christians who are looking to the government and the world to provide for them things that, as Christians, they are supposed to be dependent on God for.

Does that make sense? I know its a difficult concept to put into words sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Jews need the Ark to be saved,

No they need Christ to be saved, the same as everyone else.
God is no longer willing to accept the blood of slain animals sprinkled on the ark for forgiveness of sins, again:

And, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from the top to the bottom" -Matthew 27:51

That is the veil that the temple priests would pass through each year to offer the sacrifice to God for the forgiveness of the sins of the Jewish people.

I mean think about it...
God to the Jewish people: “I loved you so much that I have fulfilled my covenant to you by sending my son through your people to save the world from sin by his innocent torture and death”

Jewish people to God: “ Hey, yeah... We didn't much like that guy.... Uhm... Here have a goat instead.”

Don't you think that would be the slightest bit insulting to God, maybe even an abomintion?

they have to be fooled by the A/C to show them their folly, in order for them to be fooled the mercy seat has to still be here because that is what will bring him out of hiding.

Again, this is Roman Catholic Futurism. In case you missed it above:

Jesuit Theologian Francisco Ribera
Apocalypse commentary
In order to remove the papacy of the Catholic Church from consideration as the Antichrist (as an act of countering the Protestant Reformation), Ribera began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, proposing that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse apply to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy because of the Reformation cry stating that "the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." (Martin Luther, Aug. 18, 1520).
Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:

Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God.
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.
Abolish the Christian religion.
Deny Jesus Christ.
Be received by the Jews.
Pretend to be God.
Kill the two witnesses of God.
Conquer the world.

To accomplish this, Ribera proposed that the 1260 days and 42 months and 3½ times of prophecy were not 1260 years as based on the year-day principle (Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6), but a literal 3½ years, hence preventing the arrival of the deduction of (i) the 1260 years to be related to the Dark Ages (according to the Historicism (Christianity) interpretation of eschatology from 538 A.D. when the papal power was fully established in Rome until its political blow in 1798 A.D., when Louis-Alexandre Berthier the general of Napoleon captured pope Pius VI as prisoner to Valence, France) and (ii) the Antichrist to be related to papacy.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by defcon5

The whole purpose of the Ark has since been fulfilled by Christ, so why would God even bother to bring the Ark back into play?

Very good question, because it gets to the very root of WHY this discovery has been one of the most fiercely attacked discoveries in history. Your answer lies in the location of the discovery. The Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave 20 feet directly below the spot where Jesus was crucified. God intended for the blood of the Lamb to fall upon the Mercy Seat and this is WHY satan HATES this and has spared no expense to slander it!

I'm aware of this guy and the supposed discovery, but I'm not buying his story.
There is a reason why God allowed the ark to be removed from history, and that reason is that the death of Christ eliminates the need for any future sacrifices. Even if the Ark is where he claims it is, even if its under the Crucifixion location, there is no reason why God would allow it to be found and disturbed again. All it would do it further incite the Jewish people to insult him by taking up animal sacrifice again.

Either way though, this story does not in any way validate Futurism vs Historicism. Much of Futurism is fulfilled through self-fulfilling prophecy, just like Israel becoming a nation again. If it hadn't been for Futurism, there wouldn't have been as much support from US Christians to allow the rebirth of Israel, nor support for the cost to constantly defend it against the rest of the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I'm sorry, I don't follow you. Where is this supposed mark?

The Mark of the Beast is a reference to Revelation 13:16-17. Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

I don't think it's implants. I think the mark is something that almost everyone is willing to have done to them. The mark I'm thinking of also desecrates the lord's sacred temple (the human body). And that mark is - tattoos.

Right, but an implant isn't exactly a mark.. it would be under the skin, no visable mark. And not many people would go get a tattoo on their hand or forehead. I have a tattoo on my ankle and another just above my knee to the side, those 'marks' don't follow the qualification of being on the hand or forehead.

I wonder if the notion of the mark being on the hand or forehead merely got confused in translation? Even on these parts of the body the mark can be concealed for a time. If I were to write such a horrific story of the antichrist and the end times, I would've put the mark on the tongue. Painful, but no way to hide it, other than cutting out one's own tongue.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, there will be a short period of peace, then sudden cataclysm, then in the chaos, when the dust settles a little bit, getting the mark will become a very economically sound decision for all. (It kind of like getting the convenience offered by ATM cards is a sound decision) It will appear to be very good.

Don't get carried away.

The mark will be laser "printed" and will not be directly visible to fellow humans.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Israel as a nation today only consists of Jews:
Judah & Benjamin, and some Levi.

The rest of Israel still awaits reunion with the Jews.

edit on 15-6-2012 by rkseid because: accidentally erased the reply-to quote.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

No they need Christ to be saved, the same as everyone else.

The majority of them do not believe in him. Yet. There are events that must take place before the house of Israel seeks his face. Sure some of them will awaken and realize, but as of right now in all Israel there's only about 15000 messianic jews and they do not proselytize except the Jews for Jesus. The rebuilding of the temple is the dominoe that sets it all into motion and leads to them finding their salvation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join