It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way for the Mark of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
nwo has been here, the mark has been here. you really think people gonna sit back and say yeh sure implant a chip into me. wtf ? get real dude. id go out in a blaze in less than a heartbeat

I'd be willing to bet a lot of people would, especially those who don't believe in conspiracies or prophecy. Look at how they have tried to pacify the masses to it by implanting ANIMALS. They are making it seem harmless and necessary.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So the big question is does the bible actually say it has to be implanted, or is that just one interpretation of that verse.

Not exactly, but when you put two and two together.

www.canadafreepress.com...

The original Greek word for “mark” is “charagma” which means a
“scratch or etching, i.e., a stamp or badge of servitude, a mark”.

It is also interesting to note that the number 666 is actually a word
in the original Greek.

The word is “Chi Xi Stigma”, the first part denoting the number 666
and the last part “stigma” meaning “to stick or prick, a mark incised
or punched (for recognition of ownership)”.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

I don't have anything here to do that with ATM.
Its besides the point anyway, the point is that its a imperfect translation of a man who didn't speak English trying to relay a vision of future events he might not have fully understood.

But lets backtrack for a second here...
First off, I can tell by what you've already written that you have been taught Futurist Eschatology. Nothing wrong with that, its what I used to believe myself, because 99% of the stuff out there you're exposed too is written by people who either knowingly or ignorantly are repeating Catholic Counter-Reformation propaganda.

So where does Futurism come from:

Jesuit Theologian Francisco Ribera
Apocalypse commentary
In order to remove the papacy of the Catholic Church from consideration as the Antichrist (as an act of countering the Protestant Reformation), Ribera began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, proposing that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse apply to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy because of the Reformation cry stating that "the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." (Martin Luther, Aug. 18, 1520).
Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:

Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God.
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.
Abolish the Christian religion.
Deny Jesus Christ.
Be received by the Jews.
Pretend to be God.
Kill the two witnesses of God.
Conquer the world.

To accomplish this, Ribera proposed that the 1260 days and 42 months and 3½ times of prophecy were not 1260 years as based on the year-day principle (Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6), but a literal 3½ years, hence preventing the arrival of the deduction of (i) the 1260 years to be related to the Dark Ages (according to the Historicism (Christianity) interpretation of eschatology from 538 A.D. when the papal power was fully established in Rome until its political blow in 1798 A.D., when Louis-Alexandre Berthier the general of Napoleon captured pope Pius VI as prisoner to Valence, France) and (ii) the Antichrist to be related to papacy.

This is not the only interpretation of End Times Prophecy, and I've found that its also not the best or most accurate interpretation.

I personally follow Historicism, which is what all the original protestant reformers also believed.
According to Historicism, the “end times” started in 70AD, and all the “end times” prophecy encompasses the entire age of the church up until the return of Christ. There is no "one time" Antichrist, the Little Horn is actually the Pontifex Maximus, and the Beasts are all world superpowers of their time. The Beasts in order are Babylon, Media/Persia, Greece, Rome, & The United States....

The US is going to be the one that brings in the “mark” not some bank, corporation, or antichrist.
It might also help you to know that most of the early church fathers believed that 666 meant “lateinos” or Romans.
edit on 6/15/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think the arm/wrist tatoos in the nazi camps were a forunner of the modern mark of the beast..
the ibm punchcard
the for runner of the tax number

brought to you by the same folks responsible for the bible as it is known today and such notables as scofield
globalist luciferian bankers...

edit on 15-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Dear shaluach,

But to answer your question, what do I think? I honestly think something big is going on, something is going to happen. I truly believe we are approaching times of great tribulation and that the times that Revelation prophecied are not far off in the distance.

If you believe that then do not be surprised when just about everybody doesn't. That is also foretold. If you see a world government, a world currency and the requirement of a universal qualification to buy or sell then do not be amazed nor surprised if nobody else sees it. That is prophesy and not mine. That is Revelations. The bigger question is what do you do. Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Here you go:

The REAL ID Act of 2005, Pub.L. 109-13, 119 Stat. 302, enacted May 11, 2005, was an Act of Congress that modified U.S. federal law pertaining to security, authentication, and issuance procedures standards for the state driver's licenses and identification (ID) cards, as well as various immigration issues pertaining to terrorism.

The law set forth certain requirements for state driver's licenses and ID cards to be accepted by the federal government for "official purposes", as defined by the Secretary of Homeland Security. The Secretary of Homeland Security has currently defined "official purposes" as presenting state driver's licenses and identification cards for boarding commercially operated airline flights and entering federal buildings and nuclear power plants.

The REAL ID Act implements the following:
-Title II of the act establishes new federal standards for state-issued driver licenses and non-driver identification cards.
-Changing visa limits for temporary workers, nurses, and Australian citizens.
-Funding some reports and pilot projects related to border security.
- Introducing rules covering "delivery bonds" (similar to bail bonds but for aliens who have been released pending hearings).
-Updating and tightening the laws on application for asylum and deportation of aliens for terrorist activity.
- Waiving laws that interfere with construction of physical barriers at the borders.

As of April 2, 2008, all 50 states have either applied for extensions of the original May 11, 2008 compliance deadline or received unsolicited extensions.[4] As of October 2009, 25 states have approved either resolutions or binding legislation not to participate in the program, and with President Obama's selection of Janet Napolitano (a prominent critic of the program) to head the Department of Homeland Security, the future of the law remains uncertain,[5] and bills have been introduced into Congress to amend or repeal it.[6] The most recent of these, dubbed PASS ID, would eliminate many of the more burdensome technological requirements but still require states to meet federal standards in order to have their ID cards accepted by federal agencies.

Arizona has passed a law prohibiting the Real ID ACT as of this time:
www.realnightmare.org...

So your pretty safe ATM. Be thankful your not here in FL, we've been compliant for a few years, and I've gone almost a year without driving because of it. I refused to renew my license, and am filing to fight them over it legally because they require the same Biometrics for a State ID card. Some form of official state ID is mandatory on demand by police in a terry stop. When this went from being a voluntary thing with the drivers license, to a mandatory thing with the state ID, they violated my rights to freedom of religion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
When the beast commands that everyone must receive the mark, I believe that God has an Ace up His sleeve that will save many from being lost. The Ark of the Covenant or the the stone tablets inside of it will be brought out into the public to stop many from making a decision they will regret eternally.

THE PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78
"The Ark was found on 6th January 1982 but was kept secret by request of the Israeli Government. ... the whole episode has been compassed about by miracle." Link

When Ron Wyatt spoke to the Angels guarding the Ark of the Covenant in the cave, they explained that God wanted them to be brought out and shown in public as soon as the beast commands that everyone receive the mark of the beast. So God has an incredible strategy behind this discovery and this will have a tremendous impact on the world which is WHY the TPTB HATE this with a passion.

"Inside the cavern Ron encountered four angels who told him they cleaned the cavern out, and to remove the stone tablets when they lifted the heavy Mercy Seat lid up. He did so; and then handed them to one of the angels who set the tablets up on a ledge. The angel told Ron God wanted them to be brought out and shown as soon as the beast has commanded that everyone receive the mark." Source

Be warned, there is a MASSIVE anti-Wyatt propaganda campaign against this discovery by the Bible-hating agnostics, evolutionists and atheists simply because this is THE smoking gun that proves the Bible is GOD'S WORD! Ignore the lies, it HAS been covered up for VERY good reasons:

As a student of Jewish deception for the last 33 years, I can smell a viper 7,000 miles away; and this is A COVER-UP, NOT A HOAX. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Mass Media, which normally is in search of sensational stories...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE!!! They won't touch this story, even with a radiation suit on!!!

If this story were a fraud, the jews wouldn't be bashing Ron Wyatt. The contents of the Ark are ABSOLUTELY EXPLOSIVE, namely: the two TABLETS containing the Ten Commandments, Aaron's rod, and a sample of manna in a pot. All of this would prove, beyond a shodow of a doubt, that the Bible is GOD'S WORD. The Illuminati have invested too much in academia to turn them againist the Bible. This discovery would totally blow the billions - if not trillions - of dollars they have invested in their anti-Bible campaign. The last thing they want is renewed interest in the Bible, especially the New Testament!!!" Source

edit on 15-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
That is also foretold. If you see a world government, a world currency and the requirement of a universal qualification to buy or sell then do not be amazed nor surprised if nobody else sees it. That is prophesy and not mine. That is Revelations.

that is NOT prophecy, and its NOT in the bible.
Where that comes from is popular writers on the topic assumption of what must occur in order to restrict your ability to “buy and sell”. I believe that this idea originally came from Hal Lindsey in “The Late Great Planet Earth”.

Think about it for a minute though. The US was able to force all their allied countries to make a “mark” (national ID) without there being a “one world government”, after 911. In reality there really is a one world currency, its called fiat money, and it really doesn't matter what pretty picture is printed on that worthless piece of paper they hand you. As long as that money is internationally interchangeable through currency exchange, they still control it all no matter who printed it. Its ultimately all just numbers on a balance sheet in a bank somewhere anyway, no matter if it has a picture of the Queen of England or George Washington on it.

Be careful what you attribute the bible to saying is actually what it really says, not not some persons interpretation of what it says. Don't take it for granted, and don't take anyone’s word on it, research it thoroughly yourself. Even me, research the links I've provided, and make up your own mind, don't just take my word for it either.
edit on 6/15/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The ark is irrelevant, and for good reason.
The whole purpose of the Ark has since been fulfilled by Christ, so why would God even bother to bring the Ark back into play? The same with the Jewish sacrifice. Why would God want the Jews to revive animal sacrifice for sins, when his son already defeated sin by making the only ultimate sacrifice for sin that will ever be needed?

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in two from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

What do you think the point of this verse in the Bible is?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dear defcon5,

Be careful what you attribute the bible to saying is actually what it really says, not not some persons interpretation of what it says. Don't take it for granted, and don't take anyone’s word on it, research it thoroughly yourself. Even me, research the links I've provided, and make up your own mind, don't just take my word for it either.

Excuse me, I have never listened to the preacher you mentioned and I do my own research. It does say that there will be a world government, it does say that there will be a requirement of a "mark" to buy or sell and that requires certain things to be in place. Personally, I do not believe the RFID chip is a mark; but, I would foolish to not understand that after the currency collapse we will have electronic money. Do you wish to bet on this in public? My question was, if these things do occur will anyone see that the bible is being fulfilled? I think it is a fair question given the title of the thread and his OP. If you believe it is an unfair question, please let me know U2U so that I can stay within the sites rules. If I did not properly explain my question, I apologize. If I am off topic, I apologize and say delete my posts. I just want to know what rules I am playing by, because I will play by them or leave the field. Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
try buying and selling without your tax number
you can't legally earn the money without it and you can't buy and sell without it

and the tax number is brought to you by the babylonian bankers

BTW
your signature is also called a mark

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Ron Wyatt has been proven to be nothing more than a fraud.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It does say that there will be a world government,

Chapter and verse please...

it does say that there will be a requirement of a "mark" to buy or sell and that requires certain things to be in place.

Yes it does say this, I never said that it didn't.
What I said is that a “one world government” is an assumption made by many futurist writers because they believe that it will be required to restrict ones ability to “buy and sell”.

Do you wish to bet on this in public?

Bet about what? Electric money?
We already have electric money, its called fiat money. There is no intrinsic value to the piece of paper that is in your wallet, other then what is electronically recorded in some ledger in some bank somewhere.

My question was, if these things do occur will anyone see that the bible is being fulfilled?

Its already being fulfilled and to many Christians are not seeing it because they are stuck on Futurism, rather then seeing things for what they really are. They are too busy looking for this future Antichrist “person”, and future tribulation period, to realize that the beast has already been here for hundreds of years. I consider Futurism to be the “great deception” mentioned in the bible. I suggest you go up to the top of this page and read what I am referring too if you don't understand what I mean.

If I am off topic, I apologize and say delete my posts. I just want to know what rules I am playing by, because I will play by them or leave the field. Peace.

I'm just posting as a member, so discuss stuff to your hearts content.
I'll add my tags if it makes you feel more comfortable.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to add my own two cents here. I don't think global financing will bring about the mark of the beast, but the end result. I believe it will be introduced through the new healthcare legislation, which is unconstitutional to force someone to buy into a healthcare system or suffer fines and or imprisonment. But, if it passes somehow buried in it, is the chip.

Now how will they get people to go along with it, or what will happen to those who refuse healthcare?

Hypothetically speaking....
It is my belief that some sort of pandemic would be released on the public. I will use small pox as an example since the only way to get a vaccine is from the Federal Government. Back in about 1980 the WHO declared that small pox was eradicated and had convinced most if not all governments worldwide to give up their stock piles. Currently those who are eligible to receive the vaccine are military. All others besides the obvious government heads would not be able to receive a vaccine without the governments permission. The government would then allow you to receive the vaccine in exchange for receiving the mark.

If any of you have ever seen the movie "Right at Your Door", this movie presents a scenario where this could actually happen. A Dirty bomb is released. Small pox related or not does not matter. The who and CDC impose mass quarantines around cities and instruct residents to barricade themselves in their homes by sealing the windows and doors shut. Then they start coming door to door and rounding people up.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Louisiana Makes It Illegal To Use Cash For Secondhand Sales
"A secondhand dealer shall not enter into any cash transactions in payment for the purchase of junk or used or secondhand property. Payment shall be made in the form of check, electronic transfers, or money order issued to the seller of the junk or used or secondhand property and made payable to the name and address of the seller. All payments made by check, electronic transfers, or money order shall be reported separately in the daily reports required by R.S. 37:1866."

www.techdirt.com...

tic toc tic toc

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dear defcon5,

Its already being fulfilled and to many Christians are not seeing it because they are stuck on Futurism, rather then seeing things for what they really are. They are too busy looking for this future Antichrist “person”, and future tribulation period, to realize that the beast has already been here for hundreds of years. I consider Futurism to be the “great deception” mentioned in the bible. I suggest you go up to the top of this page and read what I am referring too if you don't understand what I mean.

Yes; but, it is still birth pangs. The temple has not been rebuilt. The one world government is not complete and we don't have the true one currency yet. I don not wish to get too far off topic to the OP. I would however enjoy discussing the times we are in either U2U or on a new thread. Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
try buying and selling without your tax number
you can't legally earn the money without it and you can't buy and sell without it

Do all countries have one though?
Right now the US is forcing all its allied countries to get national ID's.

There are other things that I can go into showing that the US is the final beast of Revelation, but I'm being lazy ATM.

One thing involves this quote from John Wesley, written circa 1755, though:

John Wesley’s Explanatory Notes on Revelation
Chapter 13
Verse 11

[11] And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And I saw another wild beast — So he is once termed to show his fierceness and strength, but in all other places, "the false prophet." He comes to confirm the kingdom of the first beast.

Coming up — After the other had long exercised his authority.

Out of the earth — Out of Asia. But he is not yet come, though he cannot be far off for he is to appear at the end of the forty-two months of the first beast.

And he had two horns like a lamb — A mild, innocent appearance.

But he spake like a dragon — Venomous, fiery, dreadful. So do those who are zealous for the beast.

The First beast (Rome) was wounded in 1798 when General Berthier removed the Pope from political power. The second beast was was just becoming a nation around the same time, declaring its independence in 1776. The only thing that Wesley got wrong was thinking it would come from Asia, but back then, who would have expected that this little colony across the Atlantic would eventually be the last world superpower. Wesley “couldn't see it yet” because he was looking in the wrong direction, but he had the timing dead on the money right.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Yes; but, it is still birth pangs. The temple has not been rebuilt.

Again, you claim that you're not getting this from other writers, but these are the same misconceptions that are classic in the writings of Futurism. This is Catholic Counter-Reformation propaganda...

Again, from my above post:

Jesuit Theologian Francisco Ribera
Apocalypse commentary
In order to remove the papacy of the Catholic Church from consideration as the Antichrist (as an act of countering the Protestant Reformation), Ribera began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, proposing that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse apply to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy because of the Reformation cry stating that "the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." (Martin Luther, Aug. 18, 1520).
Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:

Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God.
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.
Abolish the Christian religion.
Deny Jesus Christ.
Be received by the Jews.
Pretend to be God.
Kill the two witnesses of God.
Conquer the world.

To accomplish this, Ribera proposed that the 1260 days and 42 months and 3½ times of prophecy were not 1260 years as based on the year-day principle (Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6), but a literal 3½ years, hence preventing the arrival of the deduction of (i) the 1260 years to be related to the Dark Ages (according to the Historicism (Christianity) interpretation of eschatology from 538 A.D. when the papal power was fully established in Rome until its political blow in 1798 A.D., when Louis-Alexandre Berthier the general of Napoleon captured pope Pius VI as prisoner to Valence, France) and (ii) the Antichrist to be related to papacy.

Underlined the important bit...

Nowhere in the bible does it say that there will be a rebuilt temple, again its an assumption by modern futurist writers based on this verse of Daniel:

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the offering to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. --Daniel 9:27

Modern Futurist Writers assume that this verse is about the “antichrist” confirming a covenant with the jews and re-establishing their animal sacrifices..... Therefore they assume that it means he will rebuild the temple...

But if you read this verse in context its actually talking about Christ.

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the offering to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. --Daniel 9:26-27

So.... Christ will teach among the Jews for 7 years, being “cut off” (put to death) after 3.5 years. In that time he will “confirm” Gods covenant to the Jews that he would send a messiah through their line of David. After he is put to death, after confirming the covenant, the sacrifice is taken away because God no longer will accept animal sacrifice. The Jews insult God by continuing to sacrifice animals out of rejection of Gods Messiah, so God allows the Romans to destroy Jerusalem, and the Temple.

The reason why the Temple Veil was rent in two after Christ death was because God was telling the Jews that he would not longer accept animal sacrifice as the ultimate sacrifice for forgiveness had already been made by Christ.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Originally posted by SolaFide

Ron Wyatt has been proven to be nothing more than a fraud.

REMEMBER this: When the Ark is brought out into the public, the REAL frauds WILL be exposed. Your enemies have invested a LOT of effort and time to convince you and others that the "proof" you speak of is the truth. The people we speak of NEVER speak the truth!

As a student of Jewish deception for the last 33 years, I can smell a viper 7,000 miles away; and this is A COVER-UP, NOT A HOAX. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! If this story were a fraud, the jews wouldn't be bashing Ron Wyatt. Source

Those same people have ALSO "proven" that God does not exist. The enemy has tried VERY hard to smear Ron's name and discredit the discoveries. Nothing can be "proved." There is a mountain of "evidence" and false witnesses against Ron Wyatt.

"Be warned, there is a MASSIVE anti-Wyatt propaganda campaign against this discovery by the Bible-hating agnostics, evolutionists and atheists simply because this is THE smoking gun that proves the Bible is GOD'S WORD! Ignore the lies, it HAS been covered up for VERY good reasons"

The Truth is not the easiest thing to accept at first, it is just better to deal with it, than to deny & continue to lie to yourself.

"In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports."

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA TO FIND THE TRUTH

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Let me write this with notes in it so it makes better sense, I was running out of space above:

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah (Jesus Christ) be cut off (killed on the cross), but not for himself (he was not guilty of any crime, but died for our sins): and the people of the prince (the Romans) that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary (The destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple in 70AD); and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war (The war between the Jews and the Romans as written about by Josephus in the “Wars of the Jews”) desolations are determined.

And he shall confirm the covenant (Gods covenant with the Jews that he would send them a messiah) with many for one week (7 years): and in the midst of the week (3.5 year) he shall cause the sacrifice and the offering to cease ( "And, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from the top to the bottom" -Matthew 27:51, God no long will accept Jewish animal sacrifice for forgiveness of sins), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate (Because the Jews refused to accept Christ and continued to make animal sacrifices God allowed the Temple to be destroyed in 70AD by the Romans), even until the consummation (the Temple will never be rebuilt, it will be trodden under Gentile feet: “They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.” -Luke 21:24), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. --Daniel 9:26-27

Revelation encompasses the “times of the gentiles” starting in 70AD with the end of the “Age of the Jews”, and going on until Christs return. The belief in a 3.5 year tribulation after the ascent to power of some obvious antichrist character, and a rebuilt temple, violates Gods word that the end will “come as a thief in the night” and that “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

I don not wish to get too far off topic to the OP. I would however enjoy discussing the times we are in either U2U or on a new thread. Peace.

We are not really off topic IMHO. In order to establish whether or not this is the mark, we need to look at the beliefs surrounding the mark.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join