It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way for the Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

And from the HSBC website:

Who we are and what we do

HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. With around 7,200 offices in both established and faster-growing markets, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.

We serve around 89 million customers through our four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 85 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Latin America. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the world's leading international bank.

Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by over 220,000 shareholders in 132 countries and territories.

-Emphasis mine

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Dear shaluach,

F&S, so what do you think about it? What do you think it all means?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. Where is this supposed mark?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Personally I think its already here.
It's called the National ID, and in the US was put in under the Real ID Act. The US also pressured other allied countries to similarly enact their own National ID's after 911. In the state of Florida, we have already attached Biometric Facial Recognition into both our drivers licenses and state ID cards, and there is presently a law on the books in the Florida State Senate to add fingerprints to that as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear shaluach,

F&S, so what do you think about it? What do you think it all means?

I'm sorry, but what is "F&S"?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. Where is this supposed mark?

The Mark of the Beast is a reference to Revelation 13:16-17. Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Dear shaluach,

F&S means I flagged and starred your thread. It is how we let other people know that it might be worth reading. The star means that I gave you a positive review.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Seriously, have you ever tried to scan one of these codes with your phone and get it to actually work? It's a frigging headache. They'e not going to tattoo people with bar codes, that's so insanely inefficient.

You're not seriously suggesting that this bank is going to force smartphone bar codes onto everyone's fingers, right? You do realize this is just a clever ad campaign that combines their pitch of personalized banking (hence the fingerprint) with the advertising tool of the bar code, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear shaluach,

F&S means I flagged and starred your thread. It is how we let other people know that it might be worth reading. The star means that I gave you a positive review.

Oh ok. Thanks. LOL. I've only been on this site for less than a week. Still learning.

But to answer your question, what do I think? I honestly think something big is going on, something is going to happen. I truly believe we are approaching times of great tribulation and that the times that Revelation prophecied are not far off in the distance.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is freaking scary:

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

Another very interesting thread about this:

Amazingly, on analysis with a scanning electron microscope at NMT Laboratory, it was found that the implant WAS CONNECTED TO THE PATIENT’S NERVE ENDINGS! It was also covered by unidentifiable biological material that prevented ‘rejection’ by the patient’s immune system. LINK

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

Below are some interesting links to check out:

ATS interview - Dr. Roger Leir
Search results for L. A. Marzulli
Dr. Marzulli guest
Interview - LA Marzulli

edit on 15-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach
Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

The bible never actually says that though, and the interpretation is open to argument.
It can just as easily be an ID card that places your Biometric data into a government database as it can be an implanted chip.

As a matter of fact, I doubt that it can ever be an implanted chip, as all Christians know that version of the interpretation, and will legally block that from ever occurring. You can plan though that it will be something very sneaky, which will be brought in while many Christians are still thinking that it must be an implanted chip. Again, I believe it to be the Real ID. Most Christians would raise holly heck about the Real ID EXCEPT for the fact that its not implanted.

So the big question is does the bible actually say it has to be implanted, or is that just one interpretation of that verse.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Personally I think its already here.
It's called the National ID, and in the US was put in under the Real ID Act. The US also pressured other allied countries to similarly enact their own National ID's after 911. In the state of Florida, we have already attached Biometric Facial Recognition into both our drivers licenses and state ID cards, and there is presently a law on the books in the Florida State Senate to add fingerprints to that as well.

The National ID? What is it? Not like a card you are supposed to carry is it because they forgot mine.

Regardless it's pretty scary stuff and it's happening just like they said it would.

I used to roll my eyes at people who claimed 9/11 was an inside job but I'm not so sure anymore.....maybe we did take the towers down.

Which gave them a reason to create homeland security and the tsa. Yeah it's all fitting together now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by shaluach
Many believe that the mark of the Beast will be a biochip implanted in either the hand or the forehead.

The bible never actually says that though, and the interpretation is open to argument.
It can just as easily be an ID card that places your Biometric data into a government database as it can be an implanted chip.

As a matter of fact, I doubt that it can ever be an implanted chip, as all Christians know that version of the interpretation, and will legally block that from ever occurring. You can plan though that it will be something very sneaky, which will be brought in while many Christians are still thinking that it must be an implanted chip. Again, I believe it to be the Real ID. Most Christians would raise holly heck about the Real ID EXCEPT for the fact that its not implanted.

So the big question is does the bible actually say it has to be implanted, or is that just one interpretation of that verse.

Well no it doesn't say "implanted." It does say, though:

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

- Revelation 13

So the mark will be on the hand or forehead. An implant or even a tattoo of sorts would make most sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
The National ID? What is it? Not like a card you are supposed to carry is it because they forgot mine.
Its implemented in your drivers license or state ID card, and is supposed to be completed by 2017 for all states to be compliant with the federal government regulations. I believe that so far 23 states have enacted laws prohibiting the Real ID Act, and telling the Feds to go stick their card where the sun doesn't shine. However the Fed is going to put the pressure on the folks who do not have a Real ID compliant form of ID by 2017, including not allowing you to fly or enter a federal building.

Now just think about all the things that you are required to show ID for, and compare that to the verse about how you will ultimately not be able to buy or sell without the mark. If states follow Florida's testbed example, those ID will contain both your facial recognition (forehead) and fingerprints (hand), just like the verse warns about.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Your reading an English translation.
The Bible was not written in English.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Interesting interpretation. Food for thought. LOL.

And yes I am reading an English translation, and am aware that the NT was written in Greek. But how is the translation inaccurate? What would be a more accurate translation of Rev. 13? Please provide a Greek to English comparison so I can cross-reference in my Strong's Concordance.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Tom Horne has some interesting ideas on the mark in his book "Apollyon Rising":

MODERN WATCHER SCIENCE & THE MARK OF THE BEAST

A year or two ago, my wife Nita brought up a point I had never considered up until then. She asked if the biblical Mark of the Beast might be a conspiracy employing biotechnology in the form of a manufactured virus, a bioweapon. Her theory was gripping. An occult elite operating behind the US Government devises a virus that is a crossover between human and animal disease, let’s say an entirely new and highly contagious influenza mutation, and intentionally releases it into the public. A pandemic ensues, and the period between when a person contracts the virus and death is something like 10 days.

With tens of thousands dead in a few weeks and the rate of death increasing hourly around the globe, a universal cry for a cure goes out. Seemingly miraculously, the government then steps forward with a vaccine. The only catch, they explain, is that given the nature of the animal-human strain, the “cure” rewrites one’s genetics, so that they are no longer entirely human.

Nita’s point was that those who receive this antidote would become part “beast” and thus the title, “Mark of the Beast.” No longer “entirely human” would also mean—according to this outline—that the individual could no longer be “saved” or go to heaven, explaining why the book of Revelation says “whosoever receiveth the mark” is damned forever while also explaining why the Nephilim could similarly not be redeemed. If one imagines the global chaos of such a pandemic, the concept of how the Antichrist “causes all” both small and great to receive this mark becomes clearer. Apollyon Rising

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You must first believe in the beast.

Some of us believe that the beast was made up for the controlling factor, fear does many things to the human psyche.

Take away the beast and you are left with nothing but a bunch of power grabbing money hungry thugs that make up the rules as they go on through their own little self rightous journey in which most of us call life.

edit on 15-6-2012 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Wow!!

Thank you for the info. I honestly thought you were going to say it was your social security card or in a data base.

I now remember my dad saying something about a National ID or drivers license but this was 10 or 15 years ago. He was a truck driver and was pretty upset about the idea.

I wonder if they are doing it here in AZ. I doubt it I'm sure I would have heard something about it if they were.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
nwo has been here, the mark has been here. you really think people gonna sit back and say yeh sure implant a chip into me. wtf ? get real dude. id go out in a blaze in less than a heartbeat

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join