It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

i am not making waves , i was responding to a statement and fyi burnley is not blackburn.
what i wrote is true and we all know just how the future will turn out.
ps you lived there for one year! and now you are an expert on burnley ?
i have lived in blackburn for over sixty years and i see the change every day.

this is not an racist rant this is a statement of fact and its to late to do anything about it .

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

i am not making waves , i was responding to a statement and fyi burnley is not blackburn.

this is not an racist rant this is a statement of fact and its to late to do anything about it .

Funnily enough, I know that Burnley is not Blackburn, but it's not exactly miles away either is it! I'm not syaing I'm an expert by any means, I'm just wondering why you think things are worse now than they were say 20 years ago?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

i did not mention anything about things getting worse as apposed to twenty years ago .
what i wrote is that this kind of thing has been going on for years .
try reading the LANCASHIRE TELEGRAPH asian crime is increasing and now we have polish gangs comming to the fore.
but back to the topic , the sexual grooming by asians has been going on for years , blackburn is also the capital for bogus traffic accidents caused by asians to claim insurance pay outs

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This was an American article. You can tell by the spelling alone - without even clicking on the link.
What do they know?
The article is however true in some senses though wrong in others.
Multiculturalism is a joke. What has developed are self segregating communities. And I'm talking about people born in the UK as much as immigrants.
But there will not be anarchy over this.
People are just getting 'out of Dodge'. Moving away from these areas or even out of the UK alltogether. Of course our politicians don't have to live with what they created. Not even the likes of our own George Galloway who courted the Bradford Muslim vote in recent elections.
Witness the wholescale takeover of cities like Bradford. And it's quite deliberate on the part of the Asian community. An Asian colleague told me how they push out white residents and business owners.
England, as it was, is irrecoverable.
I was once a sheltered housing scheme warden in such an area - though for various reasons, the scheme did not attract Asians. So tenants were white albeit from different continental nationalities. Even the Italians used to say, 'It's our little corner of England'. Says it all...
edit on 16-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

There have always been problems with sex trafficking in the UK and across the world. What exactly is your point, that anarchy is about to erupt in the UK due to the Occupy protestors and 'ethnic' gangs and muslim sex traffickers, (so nothing to do with the white ones)? Hm. I would say that anarchy is on the brink of erupting across the world, governments seem to be pushing people to breaking point. Don't point fingers at specific groups, it only leads people to believe that you are in favour of 'separation society' where we all point fingers of blame and hate each other. Society is a reflection of us all, the question is what are your views on the state of the country and what are you going to do to help?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Because we have a bigger population, more effiecient methods of recording information and the internet for sharing and distrubuting this information.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by daftpink

Because we have a bigger population, more effiecient methods of recording information and the internet for sharing and distrubuting this information.

What question are you answering please?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Funnily enough, I know that Burnley is not Blackburn, but it's not exactly miles away either is it! I'm not syaing I'm an expert by any means, I'm just wondering why you think things are worse now than they were say 20 years ago?

This one sorry, forgot the quote. In response to why things are worse now.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daftpink

Originally posted by 0010110011101

This one sorry, forgot the quote. In response to why things are worse now.

No fair enough, I take that. And to the guy from Blackburn I am not saying that what you are experiencing is inaccurate. My concern is that the UK Is not in anarchy and these sweeping generalisations of entire ethnic groups because of a few bad eggs is dangerous and unhelpful.

I will bow to the superior of those who live there in terms of the demographic make up etc. Surely you are not saying that all Muslims/Polish are bad news becuase of a few criminals are you?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Oh dear.

This is not about race or religion. This has happened before, and it is still happening now, at the hands of White men of no religion.

Remember the tales of mass abuse in the church? Where was the same outcry and racial/religious zealousness then?

I find it remarkable that your average white van man in the UK is quick to start ranting and raving about Muslim men doing this, and yet they were nowhere to be seen when it was Church officials abusing children.

Strange how people pick and choose who they'll conveniently weave into their battles, claiming it's for one reason when it's actually for another.

More racism and xenophobia disguised as moral outrage. Go after the white Christian men abusing children with equal fervor and you might gain a little respect from me. But using this story to exacerbate BNP/EDL idiocy is not gonna wash with me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Strange how people pick and choose who they'll conveniently weave into their battles, claiming it's for one reason when it's actually for another.

More racism and xenophobia disguised as moral outrage. Go after the white Christian men abusing children with equal fervor and you might gain a little respect from me. But using this story to exacerbate BNP/EDL idiocy is not gonna wash with me.

Here, here. Best post in this thread. Couldnt agree with you more.

Another thread with a clear racist agenda. There's been a lot of them on ATS of late.

Nothing further.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join