It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy in the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Anarchy in the UK

frontpagemag.com

Last month, nine Muslim men were convicted for organized sex crimes ranging from rape to sex trafficking over more than two decades of sexual violence against underage white girls in the north of England. The gang passed the victims around to have sex with several men a day, several times a week in houses, cars, taxis and kebab shops. One thirteen-year-old was forced to have sex with twenty men in one night.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
England is wrestling with cultural –even literal – civil war with an unassimilated, radicalized Muslim element that openly desires to bring down the country. Combine this with “Occupy” movement riots, ethnic gangs, increasing racial assaults both spontaneous and otherwise, and a government that has civilized itself into impotence, and you have growing anarchy in the UK, as The Sex Pistols once sang.

frontpagemag.com

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Those guys were scum, I appreciate the world is a big place with many different types of cultural and religious people, however when you loosen immigration laws, you can't be sure you're letting in "good" people and criminals will always slip under the net.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

England is wrestling with cultural –even literal – civil war with an unassimilated, radicalized Muslim element that openly desires to bring down the country. Combine this with “Occupy” movement riots, ethnic gangs, increasing racial assaults both spontaneous and otherwise, and a government that has civilized itself into impotence, and you have growing anarchy in the UK, as The Sex Pistols once sang.

frontpagemag.com

What are you talking about? More racist propaganda that is total bollocks. England is nowhere near civil war as most of the idle #ers in the country haven't got the backbone for it anymore, even if they do hold these outdated bigoted views.

Get off your high-horse and stop spreading crap about. Yes the Rochdale case was horrific and no, it's not an isolated incident. It doesn't make all Muslim men paedophiles though, anymore than it makes all English men paedophiles when white English sex gangs are caught.

FIX UP

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
these beasts are not true muslims. if they were in iran they would be beheaded.

BTW
im quoteing my freind whom i sent that link too.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

BTW

Funny, 'cos that's the only argument they seem to have, yet you never see these "true muslims" they speak of, just the same actions replicated over and over again by differing people.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

BTW

Religion has nothing to do with this although I understand your point and I agree. Beheading or castration would be suitable imo.

This is really about being a decent human being

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Humanist compassion that the liberals used to guilt the rest of us into allowing these immigrants to carry on with their old world morals has come back to bite us in the ass. Who saw that coming? Most of us.

Well played atheists, well played.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well said Bulletshogun and 0100101010101010 (or however it goes, sorry),

At the end of the day, pedophiles exist in all cultures and across all walks of life. Yes, those men in Rochdale were Muslims. So what? That fact doesn't make them anymore disgusting than Gary Glitter or any other non Muslim pedophile.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Scum should be shot, but just to add a bit of balance, some more scum who I'd like the taliban to get hold of...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is the kind of information that Horowitz is notorious for disseminating...

He (the source) has been the target of many accusations regarding bias, racism, and Islamo-phobia.

The construction of the narrative appeals to those most fearful of the unpredictability or unknown about the commingling of cultures and it may be relevant to see what those disagreeing with him have to say... if only for the sake of balance...

Wiki on Horowitz

Note, that among his critics are a number of equally - though oppositely - biased sources....

So in the end, it's up to us to make our analysis of the positions of each.

Insofar as the tragic brutalization and victimization prevalent in human trafficking ... no one is innocent. Especially the authorities - who would rather focus on influencing ill-informed citizens, than committing to eliminate crime... especially international crime. but that is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

i live in blackburn and this has been going on for years here , now we have polish gangs runing riot , the open door policy is going to explode and we the natives of this land are going to lose .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Insofar as the tragic brutalization and victimization prevalent in human trafficking ... no one is innocent. Especially the authorities - who would rather focus on influencing ill-informed citizens, than committing to eliminate crime... especially international crime. but that is just my opinion.

But its a good opinion

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

the guy im quoting is a true muslim in the sense

very nice guy. only get mad when you talk about sex with women your not married to. dosnt mind his christian freinds getting drunk so he can laugh at them.

very interesting group of people

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheerfulnihilist
Humanist compassion that the liberals used to guilt the rest of us into allowing these immigrants to carry on with their old world morals has come back to bite us in the ass. Who saw that coming? Most of us.

Well played atheists, well played.

Source is a conservative magazine that constantly rails against the "Left narrative" while steadfastly supporting "victims" of "racial attacks" like George Zimmerman, demonizing Muslims at any chance, claims of Hamas building a giant complex in the American heartland, and referring to Obama as a secret Muslim that doesn't care when Christians are killed in religious clashes.

With a site that constantly rails against the "MSM" as having obvious biases, you aren't very good at spotting the obvious biases in news organization like FrontPage Magazine, RussiaToday, Xinhua News, etc.

Well played morons, well played.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"Who are the British authorities not reluctant to punish? A 42-year-old white secretary who complained, in an expletive-filled rant caught on video, about the decaying effects of immigration and multiculturalism on British civilization. For that verbal explosion, which no doubt represented a collective sense of her countrymen’s frustration, she received 21 weeks in jail. The Islamist enemies within Britain can openly express their desire to destroy the country and yet still stay on the government dole; but a peaceful white working-class citizen who is fed up with watching her country go down the drain is sentenced to jail."

'a peaceful white working-class citizen', Have you seen the video?!
The woman who was jailed was pissed as a fart, aggressively insulting members of the general public on a train and threatened to punch one of them! She was a nasty piece of work.

The article has a slight bias it would seem.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Boring fear mongering.

Moving on with my life.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by 0010110011101

i live in blackburn and this has been going on for years here , now we have polish gangs runing riot , the open door policy is going to explode and we the natives of this land are going to lose .

I have family in Burnley and lived there for a year when I was young. There was a significant Pakistani/Indian population then and there has been for years. Why are you making waves about this now?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

imagine the french revolution exept with evry contry taking back whats theirs

thats were this world is heading S&F thanks for the info

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheerfulnihilist

A bit of American styled rude violence perhaps?

<<   2 >>

join