It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

The Flags of Countries

Sryia

Oh you know that huge flag there in your photo?

Its this one.

Your mind games wont work on me.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Again i looked in google the mosque is in Yemen not Sryia and also on CNN today someone was trolling this to look like its in Sryia.

But in reality it isn't it took place last year.

Because Soshh the majority of the flags in the image that you provided don't have any stars nor the rebel flag only a few rebel Syrian flags.

The rest of the other flags are Yemen.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Now my question why are you trolling this to make it look like its taking place or has taken place this month? since the photo of yours is also showing Yemen that means that that protest took place last year not this year.

Someone again as i mentioned earlier that someone on CNN comment section was trolling this to make it look like as if it happened today.

Now i Wonder whys that?
I guess to make it look like that the Rebels have a huge support? if thats the case why the Yemen Flags?

Again even if its in Sryia that protest took place last year not this month.

Last year on June 2011.

So why spreading it now? doing it for the propaganda volume?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah well if an American wrote that at least they would have put the month and day in the right order.

Second.

They are in the right order for the majority of countries in the world? I'm not quite sure why your comment got so many stars when you've just basically assumed that the rest of the world should change its date format to match the one used in America.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I don't believe there is anywhere in Yemen that resembels that place... there is one in Syria; Hama to be precise. It's called al-Assy square and is where - in July of 2011 - this all began to crazy escalate.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Yeah well if an American wrote that at least they would have put the month and day in the right order.

Second.

They are in the right order for the majority of countries in the world? I'm not quite sure why your comment got so many stars when you've just basically assumed that the rest of the world should change its date format to match the one used in America.

Or he used his assumption that all Americans write the date that way to respond to the statement that it was written by an American. You're making assumptions in your post also.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Soshh

Only one is holding the flag due with solidarity, unless you just photoshopped it because i don't see it in your original source.

The rest of the flags are Yemen nice try with the PSYOP though.

The photos were taken in Yemen not Sryia.

No they are all holding Syrian flags and the photos were taken in Syria.

In this picture you can see the building where the first picture was taken from as well as the side of the large white building centre of the first picture and the row of trees in front of it.

You can see the buildings where both pictures were taken from in this picture as well as the other side of the large white building in the first picture and the row of trees in front of it. In those two new pictures you can clearly see the Hama Clocktower.

The pictures were taken at these positions as marked in red, green and yellow on a screenshot of a satellite photograph of Hama, Syria.

Here is a video taken in Hama from the top of the same building as this picture where you can clearly see the Hama Clocktower, Syrian flags and as an added bonus, the man holding the camera tells you that he is in Hama.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

In crystal clear english? and a paper that looks so brand new?
yeah i am sure they were the ones who made that sign.

As in Libya i wont be fooling this propaganda, at least the photo proves that rebels are America's puppet.

Quite agree mate.

I too saw the 'Danny the activist' clip with the staged gunfire etc. The entire 'rebel' aspect fell away right there and then for me. It was a proxy war, being engineered by the CIA with the help of a supporting cast of media corps.

The question was why?

The i discovered the Russians had a Naval base in Syria...the only Russian Naval base in the region. The only Russian Naval base in the region capable of protecting IRAN at a moments notice...then the 'why' about toppling Syria was answered.

Get rid of the Russian friendly Syrians, get rid of Russian base, enable attack on IRAN by Israel and USA, with no immediate threat from Russian forces.

This isn't about Syria, it never was...it's always been about invading Iran.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

The reason the banner is written in English could be quite simple...the writers cannot speak either Russian or Chinese.

It's more probably that they realise both the Russians and Chinese can actually read English....but the message wasn't mean't for just the Russians and Chinese though..it was mean't to inform the people of the USA and UK of what was going on, and we happen to speak and read English too.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Only one is holding the flag due with solidarity, unless you just photoshopped it because i don't see it in your original source.

The rest of the flags are Yemen nice try with the PSYOP though.

The photos were taken in Yemen not Sryia.

You really are lost! The footage is in Syria and not Yemen as you claim. You do realise that the former flag of Syria has been used as an opposition flag?

The footage you claim was filmed in Yemen is actually the Al Assi Square in Hama. Syria. The original image is a Reuters image from Syria, 2011.

See footage. Will you be claiming that it is a film set or still in Yemen?

Still from Syria during the demonstration during 2011. Note the building on the right?

Person diving into the river during the protest in Hama.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hmmm....

At first look, it's very American: Using the phrase 'ASSES', and even spelt the way American's spell it... As opposed to how, for example, the British would spell it: 'ARSES'.

In short, it looks 100% American...

It's not the American's fault if these rebels have been inspired by/aspire to the Americans'. The issue would be if the Americans are manufacturing this revolution in order to oust Russian & Chinese influence.

So, if these rebels were indeed directed by the Americans in the manufacture of this particular protest, why on earth would they make it so obvious, using such blatant American terminology?

On the other hand, if the Russians/Chinese wanted the world to know of the Americans' true intents, or set up the Americans as manufacturing this rebellion, then having rebels pose with this banner written in blatant American would make sense...

Just saying!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by SLAYER69

In crystal clear english?

Does a misspelled sign make it more legitimate?
Unless of course they REALLY hate Juice

edit on 14-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)
That would be ZIONIST JUICE.

Stupid Zionist Juice.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Or how CNN staged this?

With your obvious lack of photo analysis skills it really is getting like a joke watching you post. How is your flag research going? As if the fake Green Square in Libya wasn't enough! So what is the 'evil CNN' staging in the link that you posted? Did they fake the Homs oil pipe line fires now? Please don't tell me that you created a thread for the image link that you posted?

cdn.theatlantic.com...

cdn.theatlantic.com...

Oh good grief you did!

www.abovetopsecret.com...:lol

Look the evil CNN makeup artists forgot to put blood on his bandage! Seriously? Why do you constantly fall into this trap of trying to over analyse images and get it so wrong? It was the same with Green Square and now the 'Yemen/Flag' image. Isn't it time to give it up or seriously put some thought and research into your knee jerk reaction posts? Ask yourself why they always go so badly for you?
edit on 15-6-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Looks familiar

townhall.com...

Translation:

"We, the zionists from Israel, want Bush back, because if Bush was in office, he would have bombed Iran already!"

Those "rebels" in Syria are CLEARLY a Mossad operation.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

MI6, and the British, write in that order, 8.6.2012.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

The rebels in Bahrain are supported by Iran

That Claim has been debunked by the people in Bahrain, no where are there seeing any Iranian operatives on the ground in Bahrain.

I am having been talking to Bahrain activists on Twitter and Facebook, and apparently they pretty upset that this claim is been used against them.

Because it isn't the fact nor true.

All your claims have been debunked, especially all your false claims about photos.
This is hillarious, you are a human wrong machine.
Iran supports genocide regime in Syria and at the same time supports rebels in Bahrain. They want Bahrain to fall and Syria to stay the same.

They are about one thing, advancing their own interests and to hell with others.

Compare that to the US, who is looking out for the World economy to keep a steady flow of oil to all of the world's economies. It sucks that the US has to do that, but nobody else has the capacity and strength to do so. It is in the US interest that all economies recieve their oil, because the markets are dependant on one another. Literally billions of peoples lives depend on it. Tinpot dictators and terrorist supporting regimes do not stand a chance at getting in the way.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

MI6, and the British, write in that order, 8.6.2012.

Just saying.

Good catch.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Mind divulging where you got the zoomed photo from(and/or where your original photo source came from)?

Your original didn't exceed 1000 pixels in either height or width, yet this post the zoom is of medium quality.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by uesvaje
reply to post by Soshh

Mind divulging where you got the zoomed photo from(and/or where your original photo source came from)?

Your original didn't exceed 1000 pixels in either height or width, yet this post the zoom is of medium quality.

The image that I posted on page 4 of this thread(1), the zoomed image on page 8(2) and the image below it with a yellow box illustrating where the zoomed image was taken from(3) are all sourced from the same image. 1 is the original scaled down so that it would meet the maximum file size limit for ATS uploads, 3 is 1 with a yellow box added in MS Paint and 2 is simply cut from the original.

The original image was saved from an article published some time last year. I didn't save the article so I don't have the original to link, however it is likely that either the same photo or a similarly sized photo could be found via a Google search.
edit on 15/6/12 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's something that's always confused me, actually.

Why DO Americans use the form M/D/Y, instead of D/M/Y, anyways?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join