It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

IF this message is to Russia & China, why is the message in english? Just my two cents, and an obvious mistake by the rebel forces.

Does some one understand photo editing? I find it odd these people are holding up the peace sign but the banner has a threatening message IN ENGLISH !!! WTF ? Last I checked china spoke mandarin, and cantonese as well as a few other languages in something in the ballpark of 100+ Local dialects. Russia, speaks Russian and the message could be written in english alphabet characters but more likely Krylic. Just doesn't make sense to me, the banner behind is Obviously syrian(don't know their local language sorry.)

on a side note, anyone else have black choppers hanging out their place lately? I'm going to make a thread in case my anti-american war machine ideals have me on a watch/homegrown terror list. I've stated some pretty radical beliefs on ATS and F-Book.
edit on 6/15/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

IF this message is to Russia & China, why is the message in english? Just my two cents, and an obvious mistake by the rebel forces.

Does some one understand photo editing? I find it odd these people are holding up the peace sign but the banner has a threatening message IN ENGLISH !!! WTF ? Last I checked china spoke mandarin, and cantonese as well as a few other languages in something in the ballpark of 100+ Local dialects. Russia, speaks Russian and the message could be written in english alphabet characters but more likely Krylic. Just doesn't make sense to me, the banner behind is Obviously syrian(don't know their local language sorry.)

on a side note, anyone else have black choppers hanging out their place lately? I'm going to make a thread in case my anti-american war machine ideals have me on a watch/homegrown terror list. I've stated some pretty radical beliefs on ATS and F-Book.
edit on 6/15/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

Funny I began to wonder the same thing....why would it be in English?!? I'm sure some people in both countries speak English but it just makes no sense. I'm actually going to call HOAX on this one.

Sorry no helicopters don't know but I'd stay away from the windows.
edit on 15-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

The two fingers displayed are a throwback to WW2.

V for Victory.

But my eyebrows are raised as well, since this gesture has different meanings throughout the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
With war there is no conspiracy...only money. I remember this every time I see my dentist park his every year new Mercedes when Jewish people worked in Daimler-Benz factories during the Holocaust. It is a matter of perception.

The picture, this is just like how there is always an effigy of a US figure around to burn or a 20 foot flag..... I have never seen a village in any of the 'stans that sell Bush Pinatas on the corner next to the goat...

Besides,everyone knows it is 3 old bald dudes who control everything from their secret castle in Switzerland

edit on 15-6-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SLAYER69

In crystal clear english? and a paper that looks so brand new?
yeah i am sure they were the ones who made that sign.

As in Libya i wont be fooling this propaganda, at least the photo proves that rebels are America's puppet.

You're assuming english is not taught anywhere else in the world but the U.S.

Hello? Middle Eastern people come to the U.S. to go to college, how do they understand what the professors teach if they don't speak english that would be a colassal waste of money, time and effort. You can look at any hospital in the world and find alot of doctors with islamic names, Syrians come to the U.S. to go to school too.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Man i spotted that guy too....I think it is the baseball cap with the words CIA printed on it that gave him away.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Thats from the Yemen Protests from Last Year note the different flag

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yemen Flag, this picture from the Yemen is clearly been used for the propaganda volume on Sryia.

See that huge flag in the picture Slayer?

Its the same one here.

Same location below ground.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Erectus

In Chechnya Russia Was against the Radical Muslims who wanted an Islamic state, while America was supporting the Insurgency.

Another biased and delusional rant. You really have to be so blindly in love with Russia to sphew crap like the above.

Your arguments are the same used by Israelis who deny Palestinians to have a state.

"Israel is at war against the radical Muslims of Palestine who want an Islamic state"

See how biased your argument is ?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Intrud3r

Another biased and delusional rant

delusional? not from what my sources tell me. Here you go please do read it them.

Radical Islam in Chechnya
Chechnya: Moving Beyond Radical Islam to Historical Subtleties
Radical Islam in Chechnya
Islamic terrorism strikes again in Russia
Chechnya's separatist rebellion grows into regional Islamist insurgency

Do you even read the links you post ?

your Washingtonpost link says the following

The details emerged between sobs: the arrival of the security forces earlier in the day, her husband's panicked attempt to flee, the gunfire that erupted without warning. He was a law student, barely 20 and "so beautiful," she said, but the soldiers planted a rifle next to his body and called him an Islamist rebel. Then they took everything of value -- the family's savings, a set of dishes, even baby clothes, she said.
Such heavy-handed tactics by the Russian security forces have helped transform the long-running separatist rebellion in Chechnya, east of Ingushetia, into something potentially worse: a radical Muslim insurgency that has spread across the region, draws support from various ethnic groups and appears to be gaining strength.

Russia has long blamed violence in the region on Muslim extremists backed by foreign governments and terrorist networks, but radical Islam is relatively new here. In the 1990s, it was ethnic nationalism, not religious fervor, that motivated Chechen separatists. That changed, though, as fighting spilled beyond Chechnya and Russian forces used harsher tactics targeting devout Muslims.

Sounds to me that Russians are using the same tactics as Americans, the only difference is that Russian forces loot dead people. You are either a troll or you dont understand English.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Do you even read the links you post ? your Washingtonpost link says the following

Did your read the comment section of the Washingtonpost? Oh i got plenty more of sources.
Chechen women attacked by radical Muslims with paintball guns for immodest dress
Chechen Statehood: Is Islam an Obstacle?
Adventures of a Muslim radical

If your going to use that one line while ignoring the other sources that i provided then you fail at your argument.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Sounds to me that Russians are using the same tactics as Americans. You are either a troll or you don't understand English.
Thats deflecting on what you did there, my English is just fine and no i am not a Troll either but the way you are behaving and calling users trolls and also that you cant speak English wont help your cause.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

And also please stay on topic

(This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color)
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Do you even read the links you post ? your Washingtonpost link says the following

Did your read the comment section of the Washingtonpost? Oh i got plenty more of sources.
Chechen women attacked by radical Muslims with paintball guns for immodest dress
Chechen Statehood: Is Islam an Obstacle?
Adventures of a Muslim radical

If your going to use that one line while ignoring the other sources that i provided then you fail at your argument.

Fine then. let's look at the muslimwomennews link you posted:

Chechnya's Kremlin-installed strongman Ramzan Kadyrov has ordered Chechen women to wear "modest attire" that covers their entire bodies, including their heads, whenever they go outdoors, and has sent vigilantes into the streets to attack disobedient women with paintball guns, according to a report just released by New York-based Human Rights Watch.

Chechnya's Kremlin installed strongman, sp Kremlin is again behind all of it.

GTFO now and stop posting more links before you learn to read. You are digging you own grave.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

(This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color)
Thanks.

Oh, my posts are pretty much on topic. You are using this thread to discredit USA and to portray Russia and China as saints. I'm just proving that it's not the case. Russia, USA, China is all the same. They all want world domination, the only difference is that USA is in position to dominate - Russia and China not so much.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Looks familiar

townhall.com...

Is this the new Republican Election Campaign ;-) LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

Thanks.

Oh, my posts are pretty much on topic. You are using this thread to discredit USA and to portray Russia and China as saints. I'm just proving that it's not the case. Russia, USA, China is all the same. They all want world domination, the only difference is that USA is in position to dominate - Russia and China not so much.

Oh, my posts are pretty much on topic.

Insulting me by calling me a Troll and that i don't know English isn't staying on topic.

the only difference is that USA is in position to dominate
Really? by alliance themselves with the Brutal regime of Saudi Arabia which has send terrorists to the Balkans. And have proudly flown there flag?

Speaking of which..

Yes thats a Pakistani terrorist flag group apparently

In that video Terrorists use children for there video how wonderful.

See that green flag in the front in the picture that i have provided? its from Saudi Arabia.

Russia and China not so much

Never underestimate the power of your opponent.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

Thats from the Yemen Protests from Last Year note the different flag

Nice try. They are holding Syrian flags.

Which would make sense because THEY ARE IN SYRIA.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Only one is holding the flag due with solidarity, unless you just photoshopped it because i don't see it in your original source.

The rest of the flags are Yemen nice try with the PSYOP though.

The photos were taken in Yemen not Sryia.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join