It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Soshh

I say "If Syrians don't want a secular government then why should they have one?"

Is that what the mainstream media told you? if the media says Syrians don't want Assad it must be true. Again i already defended my arguments.

Your just going back in circles without any valid points.

The MSM is one thing DEFECTED SOLDIERS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH sorry for the caps trying to get this through to you since it's in big letters it might attract your attention what little you have of it. xD XDXDXDXDDDDDDD

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I found a source with its original HD quality for photo from Soshh, 3872 x 2592.

It was hard to find. Many detours from news websites/portals and attempts. It had no description in the online page, the original print had it in Spanish.

Courtesy of Spanish Chilean newspaper La Tercera.

A good newspaper that cares for its readers and referencing.

And not a corporatist with paywall, bonus - you can download the print edition as pdf or view in flash for free.

Size, 2.26 MB

static.diario.latercera.com/201108/1326993.jpg

Original news from 8 Aug 2011 where photo was attached to.

La Tercera
edit on 16-6-2012 by uesvaje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by uesvaje

interesting link.

here's your image. I suspect some here will pretend ALL these people are in the employ of the CIA?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Not taking any side on this one, but it does strike me that there seems to be some underlying notion in the OP that Syrians are completely unable to speak a language other than their own, unable to have a political bent, unable to transfer their thoughts onto paper/cloth in a legible way, and unable to organize any sort of protest without the intervention of some alphabet soup secret organization.

Syria isn't a third world nation. There are plenty of well educated Syrians. There are likely plenty of Syrians who are handy with sign making. There are likely some Syrians who speak English better than most here. There are plenty of Syrians who are cognisant of local conditions.

It does make a change from "Get a brain, Moran!" doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah well if an American wrote that at least they would have put the month and day in the right order.

Not all of the world uses the American date order, That's the way the Brits date, I think the Germans do too.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

here's your image. I suspect some here will pretend ALL these people are in the employ of the CIA?

First you claim your neither then you state that, seems to me that you do support the rebels, the same rebels are also killing civilians well blaming Assad for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

First you claim your neither then you state that, seems to me that you do support the rebels, the same rebels are also killing civilians well blaming Assad for it.

Agent, you seem to have a serious inability to engage in honest debate. You claim ANYONE who disputes your opinions somehow 'supports the rebels' despite not actually doing so

. It's like some twisted form of Tourettes.

You might as well say anyone who disagrees with you is a child molester.

This is why very few people take anything you say seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I guess you never heard whats a solidarity protest

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You might as well say anyone who disagrees with you is a child molester. This is why very few people take anything you say seriously.

You might as well say anyone who disagrees with you is a child molester. This is why very few people take anything you say seriously.
I could say the same thing to his is why very few people take anything you say seriously Either and you know why? because you always change your positions.

And sadly looks like your buying into the into Propaganda.

What your trying to do is simple you want to me to change me to support the rebels as in Libya well guess what it wont work.

Did you read the rules before you joined above top secret? i doubt that you did. Thats why it seems my thread hit nerve in you apparently.

This is why very few people take anything you say seriously

Is that all you got? nothing but insults? and off topic? if people taken me seriously i would have been long gone from ATS.

First you claimed that you don't support neither sides well sadly it doesn't look like that way now does it?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So your claim is that this image is people supporting Assad?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

First you claimed that you don't support neither sides well sadly it doesn't look like that way now does it?

Just because I dont agree with you that Assad is a Saint does not mean I 'support' an side.

You, though, have been quite explicit in your total and unwavering support of Assad.

I'm merely tired of your False Equivalencies that claim anyone who disagrees with you 'supports the rebels'.

I dont 'support the rebels'. I also dont blindly support everything Assad and Russia say. Why do you?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Agent, you seem to have a serious inability to engage in honest debate. You claim ANYONE who disputes your opinions somehow 'supports the rebels' despite not actually doing so

I have debated the issue of Sryia before even you joined, if you don't believe me check my earlier threads, but i will this repeat.

I never had so many replies as i did as in this thread, apparently it seems it hit a nerve
not surprising.
Look where we are in the thread almost page 12 to 13 so far.

I just wanted a discussion on the image that i have provided at the start of my thread.

But no rather then a discussion you and others mocked it, and including a member photoshopped it to mock thread without having a discussion like we normal do.

You just joined this year, and for you to claim or even suggest that a few people take me seriously? and you h

You might as well say anyone who disagrees with you is a child molester.

You think i would support a child molester? you quite very wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

So your claim is that this image is people supporting Assad?

Yemen Solidarity protest, June of Last year

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

no being ruled by the USA, as usual

A rebel supporter stated that.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I dont 'support the rebels'. I also dont blindly support everything Assad and Russia say. Why do you?

Then i guess you wouldn't have a problem with an alliance of Saudi Arabia, America, Qatar would you? because apperently we are agreeing with Saudi Arabia to get rid of Assad as we did in Libya.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Then i guess you wouldn't have a problem with an alliance of Saudi Arabia, America, Qatar would you? because apperently we are agreeing with Saudi Arabia to get rid of Assad as we did in Libya.

That doesnt even make sense.

Are you a bot?

Your replies rarely even relate to the person you are replying to.

Are you a bot?

If I recall the last time bots are usual who post messages that are the same over and over again.
And a bot is someone who spams messages,posts on a fourm rather then having a rational conversation.

That doesnt even make sense.

it doesn't? it was nothing more then a reply ti you, in a reply to you. After you replied this to me in the Earlier.

stanguilles7

My response to you was simply this.

You wouldn't have a problem with an alliance of Saudi Arabia, America, Qatar would you? because apparently we are agreeing with Saudi Arabia to get rid of Assad as we did in Libya.

And no I am not a bot, What you did there was an insult, because apparently you didn't agree with my post reply that i posted at you.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So care to explain why you have countless been changing your profile avatar?
as i explained normally ATS member don't change there avatars that fast in a single day.

Also why do you always reply in this thread? seeing how you don't have anything else to bring up for the discussion other then insults.

That wont help your arguments.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So care to explain why you have countless been changing your profile avatar?
as i explained normally ATS member don't change there avatars that fast in a single day.

How is that topical?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
rey to post by SLAYER69

At least they have the balls to call them on it. Good for them

Again so you would rather want the Terrorists who are in Sryia to take over?
and also Why in English? surely they could have done it in Arabic.

But the in the picture which i have posted where it read "Asses" do Syrians really say that Word in plain crystal English? unlikely

But once again some people on here haven't learned anything from the Libyan conflict it seems.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join