It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Photo In Sryia Proves Its a Proxy War Against Russia and China. Rebels Showing There True Color

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
reply to post by neo96

That's something that's always confused me, actually.

Why DO Americans use the form M/D/Y, instead of D/M/Y, anyways?

The founding Fathers set the tone...

edit on 15-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Its clear you havent been paying attention.

Remem ber this?

Apparently not.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

But not the picture and videos were taken last year Soshh not this year
your trying to make it as if they a strong support which i why i said its PSYOPS.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I have said it was taken in last but apparently people like Soshh and you are spreading it to make it look as if they have support.

As for the protest it doesn't look that big.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You really are lost! The footage is in Syria and not Yemen as you claim. You do realise that the has been used as an opposition flag?

No i haven't lost it if you cant tell which countries flag belong to, Here let me educate you apparently people are giving you a troll stars.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you tommyjo see any Black,White, Red and No stars on the Syrian flags? as posted on wikipedia?

So why would Syrians wave the flag of Yemen.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Look the evil CNN makeup artists forgot to put blood on his bandage! Seriously? Why do you constantly fall into this trap of trying to over analyse images and get it so wrong? It was the same with Green Square and now the 'Yemen/Flag' image. Isn't it time to give it up or seriously put some thought and research into your knee jerk reaction posts? Ask yourself why they always go so badly for you?

Apparently If America started Bombing Sryia and iran you would be supporting to, its clear what your agenda is on here.

Did my thread hit a nerve? it apparently seems that way, Because i have made other threads on Sryia with little or few replies.

But this is a thread that i am getting so many replies due to the fact that i posted that image.

But its clear people like you tommyjo and specifically Soshh have an agenda on here.

In Soshh case his spreading a video from last year, supposedly taken in Sryia showing a protest rally that only leds to the bridge.

But what it is the rally is a solidarity rally for the Yemen protesters.

t was the same with Green Square

That was staged through the use of CGI to make it look as if the rebels were already in Green Square but in reality they were just reaching it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Did you see him in the picture? or do you have eyes at all? why does his hand and bondage look so clean? uncut? with no blood? and why doesn't he have any blood,dust upon him? surely for someone who had survived that explosion you would think they would have dust on him.

sn't it time to give it up or seriously put some thought and research into your knee jerk reaction posts? Ask yourself why they always go so badly for you?

knee jerk reaction posts?

sn't it time to give it up

To give up what? exposing the mainstream news media outlets and there tricks? remember the old saying?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

The propaganda on Sryia isn't working on me if it is to you and a few others here. Then after the military intervention people like yourself and i am sure Soshh would be complaining.

Oh No look what we have done! we have again created another mess in Sryia.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Soshh

But not the picture and videos were taken last year Soshh not this year

Yes I know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Soshh
It was one of a series of July '11 rallies

Let's just forget about that whole "it's in Yemen!!" thing, even though you made that claim rather excitedly about 7 or 8 times.

your trying to make it as if they a strong support which i why i said its PSYOPS.

I am quite happy to state emphatically that the Syrian opposition has strong support inside Syria. After all, it is a fact. I've demonstrated that opposition to Assad's government is such that virtually the entire population of one of Syria's (not Yemen's) largest cities would come out to protest against it.

If it was some marginal group then the Syrian Army would not have to continually attack and regain control of their own cities all across the country and we wouldn't be sat here talking about it after more than a year of unrest.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Thank you for showing and exposing your real agenda.
I am quite happy to state emphatically that the Syrian opposition has strong support inside Syria. After all, it is a fact. I've demonstrated that opposition to Assad's government is such that virtually the entire population of one of Syria's (not Yemen's) largest cities would come out to protest against it.

After all, it is a fact

By Whom? By Saudi Arabia? Turkey? John McCain maybe? Mainstream news outlets?
edit on 15-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Fine, on topic. Labeling rebels as terrorists after Assad attacked peaceful demonstrators is preposterous. I hope they wipe the floor with him and his govt.

Isn't this kind of thing happening all over the world? If it is in an already Democratic country however, nothing is ever done. Despite the term 'terrorist' being floated in association with things like the Occupy protesters. I don't know enough facts about Syria to know if these protesters are a disruptive minority or if they are an oppressed majority. If you look at the Occupy movement it appeared to be a disruptive minority with a sympathetic majority. That isn't enough to justify their cause though. In Syria as far as I can tell it is about the same; those that have become disruptive are a small minority and despite how many sympathizers they have it isn't a majority until they all throw-in. So until the majority chooses sides it is Government vs. Rebel/Terrorist.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

Thank you for showing and exposing your real agenda.

Yeah my real agenda is explaining what the truth of the matter is. You got me. Or did I get myself? I'm sorry that it's inconvenient when you and others would much prefer to bang on about how much everyone loves Assad or how everything in the world is Mossad's fault and other such bollocks.

By Whom? By Saudi Arabia? Turkey? John McCain maybe? Mainstream news outlets?

The Sunni majority chiefly. Are you about to argue that they like being ruled by an Alawite-controlled Ba'athist dictatorship? Would you?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

The Sunni majority chiefly. Are you about to argue that they like being ruled by an Alawite-controlled Ba'athist dictatorship? Would you?

Let me reflect this by stating this isn't what the Sunni and there terrorist backers are doing isn't that Terrorism?

Are you about to argue that they like being ruled by an Alawite-controlled Ba'athist dictatorship? Would you?
If that is that your only argument against mine don't you agree with cleric? then that alawite women and children should be all killed?

Isn't Funny how on MEMRITVVideos this video has 126 likes?

So 126 apparently enjoy killing women and children on the alawite community.

The alawite in Sryia are only a minority in Sryia just like the Syrian Christians did you know Soshh.

That Sryia was the only Arab country that had Christians and with Churches and Mosques? side by side. Apparently the Saudi Arabia terrorists and its king weren't to happy about that.

But surely you agree with Saudi Arabia it seems.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

For further reading.

Syrian rebels turn to homemade bombs

Isn't that Terrorism? if that is Terrorism who taught the rebels to make Home made Bombs? America? CIA? Navy seals? Saudi Arabia backed terrorists?

I like this comment.

Smart convince the world you're not terrorist with homemade bombs that kill mostly innocent civilians. Bravo!

The title should read "Rebels turn to terrorism."

Then if that terrorism apparently it seems we are aiding terrorists and that we agree with them that Assadshould be removed from power.

Dont get me Wrong Assad or the rebels neither are good the guys, but apparently the way China and Russia are fighting against terrorists.

That begs the question whose side are we the west really on?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Yeah my real agenda is explaining what the truth of the matter is. You got me. Or did I get myself? I'm sorry that it's inconvenient when you and others would much prefer to bang on about how much everyone loves Assad or how everything in the world is Mossad's fault and other such bollocks.

Its still clear you have avoided the video in the post that i have provided.

And Are you about to argue that they like being ruled by Saudi Arabia dictatorship through a proxy run?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Now here's a question seeing how your on the side of the Rebels or more rather Syrian Free Army.

When Saudi Arabia its going to have its own uprising in the near future whose side do you think or more rather whose side are you going to be supporting?

Seeing how the Saudi Arabian royal family are also known as the House of Saud are also Sunni.

Historical background.

The First Saudi State was founded in 1744. This period was marked by conquest of neighboring areas and by religious zeal. At its height, the First Saudi State included most of the territory of modern-day Saudi Arabia, and raids by Al Saud's allies and followers reached into Yemen, Oman, Syria, and Iraq. Islamic Scholars, particularly Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab and his descendants, are believed to have played a significant role in Saudi rule during this period. The Saudis and their allies referred to themselves during this period as the Muwahhidun or Ahl al-Tawhid ("the monotheists"), so later they are referred as the Wahhabis.

So in reality the Sunnis in Sryia and there Wahhabis want the old system to be closer with Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Gotta wonder how Russia sending troops to protect Russian assets in Syria will pan out...(Reported on RT Twitter feed).

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

Let me reflect this by stating this isn't what the Sunni and there terrorist backers are doing isn't that Terrorism?

Terrorism is a politically-loaded term that usually equates to "paramilitary operations which I don't agree with". You can call it terrorism if you like.

Are you about to argue that they like being ruled by an Alawite-controlled Ba'athist dictatorship? Would you?

If that is that your only argument against mine don't you agree with cleric? then that alawite women and children should be all killed?

Right, so because I pointed out that Syria is a Sunni majority country I would naturally want Alawite women and children to be killed? How did you come to that conclusion?

Isn't Funny how on MEMRITVVideos this video has 126 likes?

So 126 apparently enjoy killing women and children on the alawite community.

Yeah maybe.

The alawite in Sryia are only a minority in Sryia just like the Syrian Christians did you know Soshh. That Sryia was the only Arab country that had Christians and with Churches and Mosques? side by side. Apparently the Saudi Arabia terrorists and its king weren't to happy about that.

But surely you agree with Saudi Arabia it seems.

The only Arab country with churches and mosques... apart from Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar et cetera?

I honestly can't remember the last time that I referred to Saudi Arabia specifically on this forum and I haven't in this thread so far, so in all fairness my opinions regarding Saudi Arabia should be a complete and utter mystery to anyone who isn't given to wild assumptions.

reply to post by Soshh

For further reading.

Syrian rebels turn to homemade bombs

Isn't that Terrorism? if that is Terrorism who taught the rebels to make Home made Bombs? America? CIA? Navy seals? Saudi Arabia backed terrorists?

See above.

reply to post by Soshh
Its still clear you have avoided the video in the post that i have provided.

You haven't given me a chance to respond to it yet. You've left 4 replies to the same post.

And Are you about to argue that they like being ruled by Saudi Arabia dictatorship through a proxy run?

No, but they aren't. What I said was true. The Saudis have a hard enough job ruling their own country. The FSA is based in Turkey so perhaps you should start whinging about them instead.

reply to post by Soshh

Now here's a question seeing how your on the side of the Rebels or more rather Syrian Free Army.

I'm not.

When Saudi Arabia its going to have its own uprising in the near future whose side do you think or more rather whose side are you going to be supporting?

Neither. I bet that I could guess who you would be gunning for though!

Seeing how the Saudi Arabian royal family are also known as the House of Saud are also Sunni.

REALLY?!

The First Saudi State was founded in 1744. This period was marked by conquest of neighboring areas and by religious zeal. At its height, the First Saudi State included most of the territory of modern-day Saudi Arabia, and raids by Al Saud's allies and followers reached into Yemen...

So in reality the Sunnis in Sryia and there Wahhabis want the old system to be closer with Saudi Arabia.

I like how you took an unsourced one-paragraph history of Saudi Arabia and used it to guess at what Sunnis in Syria want, but yes they'd probably take a system closer to Saudi Arabia over some Alawite-ruled Iranian satellite. If you were them then you'd want the same thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

apart from Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar et cetera?

You mean those small churches that were left after the fall of the ottoman empire? Turkey doesn't have a large Christian population like Sryia Does which is over ONE Million.

Turkey
Christian Population 0.13%
Muslim 96.83%
80-85% Sunni

Kuwait
67,500 Orthodox Christians, at least. The Greek Orthodox Church has about 3,500 members, while the Armenian Orthodox Church has about 4,000 members.

In Kuwait there is only just one cathedral.

No foreign missionary groups operate openly in the country. A board composed of members of all the Christian churches was formed to liaise directly with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on religious matters. The Christian population of Qatar forms around 8.5% of the total population, around 120,000 people

And About Sryia?
Christians in Syria make up about 10% of the population.

Thats more then in the countries that you have mentioned and Egypt has only around 1%.

If Assad wasn't a secular The Christians would be long gone from Sryia either that or killed.

Its clear that you support the Islamists.

Why are you just replying to me practically in this thread? while i have made several other threads regarding Sryia.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Thank you for showing your hypocritical side again.
I like how you took an unsourced one-paragraph history of Saudi Arabia and used it to guess at what Sunnis in Syria want, but yes they'd probably take a system closer to Saudi Arabia over some Alawite-ruled Iranian satellite. If you were them then you'd want the same thing.

but yes they'd probably take a system closer to Saudi Arabia
So a system that isnt even secular nor doesn't allow Christians to build Churches? yet in America, Bosnia we are allowing Saudi Arabia to build there mosques?

Saudi Arabia over some Alawite-ruled Iranian satellite. If you were them then you'd want the same thing.
Your still doing the Iranian satellite compression just like a NeoCon does unfortunately.

Iran is not threat.

If your saying that Sryia is Iran's satellite well guess what? America's satellite are Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar.

You fail in your argument.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

IDK, a few of them look similar to me. I had pointed out the ones I thought were the same in a paint doc, but I didn't know how to create a link or embed the images here.
I also noticed in the newer pic about half of them are wearing sandals as compared to none of them in the older pic.

edit on 15-6-2012 by For Truth because: clarification/help requested

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join