It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Walmart know something we don't?....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

MRE's come with a handy pouch that you add a smidge of water and put it to the container that has the meal in and viola...it warms it up. Not hot, but warm.

Also, 12 MRE's would take up a lot of space in any bug out bag. Probably most of it.

However, if you are in a place where you can hunker down, 3-6 case of MRE's would get you through nicely for a month or so..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Jetman44

YES!
They know how to meet a demand.
They know how to turn a profit by keeping their fingers on the pulse of our culture.
They are doing a damn good job of it too.

YES, you will start to see Zombie survival gear (mark my words) and NO it doesn't mean that they know about the coming zombie apocalypse.
It just means they know how to meet a demand for the ignorant masses.

Hornaday already has Zombie bullets on sale and they are flying off the shelves.

Pun intended.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by another_lurker
That looks like a HUGE tub of cookies. That is an emergency supply for some.....Sorry, couldn't resist.

Some people just love their sweets.

A_L

I think they sell dog food in the same tubs.

edit on 13-6-2012 by AwakeinNM because: One line and I still make a typo.

They sell kitty litter in those same tubs too.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
LMFAO @ the price

edit on 14-6-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Great now you can be poisoned by Chinese crap 25 years after the collapse.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yep, we already have zombie ammo, its a trend thing totally. Anything to capitalize on what the current theme is.
The current theme these days seems to be conspiracy theories seeing as how the MSM is now reporting more on what we guys here blab on about day after day. Great way to make money. Just like all the 2012 BS.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Erectus

Damn right. A bucket of rice would cost at most, what, 20 dollars, and feed you for two weeks.

Soak your rice. Eat. Live.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Laugh if you will.

Truth is, if a disaster strikes your store shelves will be bare in hours. The average family has maybe a few days food in store. Prolonged disruption in food supplies will result in riots and disorder..

You prepare for disaster BEFORE it strikes...or you die.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

DUDE, i saw the same damn thing...a whole isle dedicated to it. They usually keep a small amount in smaller containers in the sporting goods section, but this was in the grocery area.

Same stuff too! I have never seen this ever in my years of strolling through there. Where is your Wally located?

I've been in 3 different ones in 3 different states and noticed the same thing......its crazy when you think about it.

They have been seen in South Carolina, Alaska, and Oregon during my travels......Im not kidding a huge isle loaded with different variations of the stuff. usually i'd opt to buy MRE's for storage, but this stuff sems like it's be a wee bit better. And when your done with the powdered eggs you can use the empty bucket for a crapper.

Strange indeed......
edit on 14-6-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What are the odds? Here is the real conspiracy, the price.

6 and 333, all Illuminati numbers.

To buy something that A) is poison processed garbage and B) made for impending doom. The total eugenics, globalist package, wrapped up in a kitty litter container, for your convenience (sorry watched AJ today)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
What are the odds? Here is the real conspiracy, the price.

6 and 333, all Illuminati numbers.

To buy something that A) is poison processed garbage and B) made for impending doom. The total eugenics, globalist package, wrapped up in a kitty litter container, for your convenience (sorry watched AJ today)

kitty litter container !!
they do come in those plastic box lol

Dont sorry yourself .. you actually found something here
everything is odd about this new article has you have said

The perfect timing of this doomsday food
the price at 6 333
the 25 yrs life warranty

wal part is a giant controlled by the elites
is that some kind of a message to their illuminati followers ?
the ones that buy with some special rebate of 80% off

edit on 6/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The real story here is that in order for Walmart to carry an item like this, there has to be a big... and I mean BIG demand. The mood of the entire country is as I suspected...very doubtful and pessimistic.

Walmart has to create slots in all of their distribution centers, guarantee suppliers and that they can actually supply thousands or millions of units for delivery and distribution. Then marketing and packaging, assigning space in stores and allocation.

This means hundreds of thousands of dollars spent before we see it.

Long story short... Walmart does see a major need and opportunity.

The inverse...why would they be thinking of making all that money if there was no future beyond the crisis?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I like the signal colors of the bags.
www.walmart.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
In case anyone wants some more detail on the item.

Item Description

The Augason Farms 12-Day Emergency Pail features 203 servings of delicious easy-to-prepare food for one person packed in a ?grab & go? pail with a 25-year shelf life. Sealed in the pail, these delicious food items are easy to prepare--just add water and cook. The entire pail weighs just less than 14 pounds and is easy to transport if necessary. The included meal planning guide offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals. It ensures that you get over 2,000 calories per day.
Augason Farms 12-Day Emergency Pail:

Eight food varieties in pouches sealed with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed
25-year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening
Provides 2,063 calories per day for 12 days
No hydrogenated oils, trans fats, or added MSG
Includes: cheesy broccoli with rice (18 servings), vegetable stew blend (24 servings), creamy potato soup (18 servings), maple brown sugar oatmeal (20 servings), instant white rice (27 servings), vegetarian meet substitute beef (flavored) (18 servings), hearty vegetable chicken soup (18 servings), Morning Moo's low fat milk alternative (60 servings)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
On a coincidental side note:

I was awoken in the middle of the night last night, by an email from Radioshack.

It was entitled "Prepare for any Weather Emergency". In the email itself, there are items like a Red Cross Solarlink Radio, 2 way radios, and a Emergency Radio/Light. Also, a fire/waterproof external HDD, and a few others.

Probably nothing, I admit, but I thought the coincidence was worth noting.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I will say this and leave it at that....I travel often.

From the vibe that i have been getting from your average everyday joe, and watching the weather patterns for the better part of 2 years now.

I don't like this[SNIP] one bit, the fact that companies are trying to make money on a large scale with this is even worse.

Because you can feel it in yer bones, something gnarly is gonna happen and happen soon. you cant put yer finger on it. Call it a primal instinct of human survival.

But this Oh [SNIP] vibe is everywhere.....and its hard to ignore.

Id have to say without a doubt, something is up.....what that is? I couldnt tell you honestly....i could connect some dots though...only thats a thread in itself and Im kinda tight on time.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/6/12 by argentus because: removed censor circumventions and added mod note

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by another_lurker

another_lurker,

Can't help laughing at your post. Maybe it's not funny but I have several friends who have 'emergency stashes' all over their house! Chocolate, anyone?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
They know that Alex Jones is under charging for his 3rd party advertising.

Kidding aside, I like Alex.... and he is an advertising whore. I do like him though.

At least once a day i hear Alex say "damn I forgot to plug our stuff",,,skip the bottom of the hour break...
Chinamart wants on last chance to slip you the malamine...

ha ha
stomachache
can't shoot straight!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Grab some flour and yeast while you're at it...to make you're own bread. Most importantly.......DON'T FORGET YOUR WATER. Lots and LOTS of WATER!!! Without it, you cease to exist, in a short amount of time. Days...in fact...maybe a week. Now, question is....what does the WATER supply, at Walmart, look like? Food should be the LEAST of your concerns!
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

That soon huh
... I better get on the ball... I need to market my "blessed" emergency food bucket. I am going to have Jesus on it and fishes... $99.00 (but if you act within the next 10 minutes you can get a 2nd. "blessed" emergency food bucket for just the cost of shipping and processing...$49.99).

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I don't think it can be said any better youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join