It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Plans Nuclear-Powered Sub

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Thats funny? isn't the same thing they said about Iraq?

What's that?

The "Mother of all battles"?

edit on 13-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
There was a list posted about the 'countries' that we're supposedly going to engage in war with. Iran is one of the lucky sovereign nations listed on it. I figured there would be a slew of 'propaganda' purported by the media to instill the notion that Iran is a 'threat'. Reminds me of how the British began its colonization of North America, calling the natives 'savages', they'll 'scalp' your kids, and 'rape' your women. Funny how things just keep repeating themselves and no one seems to really notice. Apparently, the present time contains different 'rules' and 'situations' we've never 'encountered' before. It's just the logical thing to expect and it appears to be scaring a lot of you people. I don't understand the point of fearing a nuclear attack or just fearing anything in general. There's free nuclear radiation stemming from Japan. My country has more debt than probably all of the citizen's personal debts combined. Yet, we can't stop starting wars. We have to 'protect' our 'allies'. I don't see any allies coming to help stop the drug trafficking going on from Mexico to the United States. Oh wait, we have our hands deeply involved in that too. Hey, but in war there's money! At least for the private sector as it has always has been throughout history. What amazes me is how people are so blind to these cycles. Let them build their trinkets; be it a plane, computer, wal-mart, or a nice strip club. What does it honestly matter? Is our military that poorly advanced to be unable to counter a few submarines? I'd wager that's only if someone high up orders another famous 'stand down' order.

If you find my comment untrue, look around.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

These are a people who try to make the best to hide the fact they are so behind. No different than the soviets launching a satellite when they couldn't even figure out how to farm right.

In the end, it leads to destruction.

I recently read "Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood". Really great book about just what and how Iran operates. You should read it. It's quite an interesting look at how the people think, and why we will never have any real conflict with these people.

We would either have a First Iraq war styled hit and run war, or just a cold war until they crumble by revolution. The later is the current US strategy, so the former is unlikely.

You concern yourself too much over unpractical things. Yell at a rat as if it's a lion. It just sort of seems laughable. A war with Iran would not be beneficial, not last long, unless we occupied. And we would loose in the long run if we occupied.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A few short weeks of conflict and years of shooting poor people with poor aim.

4.5 thousand American deaths.

100,000+ Iraqi deaths.

Mother of all battles? ha!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Seems probably that an Iranian nuclear sub has a chance to do something stupid half the world away.

Oh, and also because it likely would be rained with cyber attacks and end up doing something stupid anyway.

Might as well sink it before that happens.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You still choose to ignore this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the question within which you have refused to answer:

Why you want the US navy to sink the Iranian sub?[
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 03:21:04 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Iran's plot to kill Isreal ambassador in Azerbaijan

There is 14

14 acts of war by the war monger Iran!!!

Iran wipe the Zionists from the face of the Earth

There is 15

Yeah we can go back to the war monger Iran and the pursuit of all things nuclear and their war machine a submarine who has only one purpose.

War!

None of the things you pointed out has anything to do with the United States. So by what right does the US have to attack Iran over it? Try none

The rest is nothing but the same old Zionist propaganda of Iran trying to get the bomb. I do like your put Zionist Israel before America attitude though talking like we should go to war because he said that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
Well...here it is, the moment you have all been waiting for. Iran is now saying that they are working on a Nuclear-Powered Submarine.

This is more propaganda put forth by the MSM to justify a war in Iran.

edit on 6/12/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: words

How is it propaganda? So you are saying Iran did not make that announcement?

However I am surprised Submarines are powered by weapons grade material. Seems a tad dangerous.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There is a FATWA in Iran, AGAINST the production and stockpiling of nuclear weapons.

Enough said.

Iran is NOT wanting to produce nuclear bombs, and will NEVER do it. It's a FATWA.

Period.

End of dicussion.

edit on 13-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's Fatwa against nuclear weapons:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

End of debate.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
They are not responsible enough to be trusted with nuclear weapons. If they had an ounce of sense and good intentions they wouldn’t have violated the NPT.

And the USA however is responsible?

If a country wants to have a nuke then why cant they, because you think they aren't responsible enough?

Iran needs a deterrent to protect itself from the unjust aggression its currently facing from the west. Iran is hardly going to nuke another country like Israel as that would lead to its own destruction...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why can't Iran have a nuclear submarine? Why can't Iran have nuclear energy? Why, because Israel is their neighbor and Israel can't have a neighbor who could at all possibly fight back. israel wants all it's neighbors (enemies) to be completely unarmed.

Iran will be that ( bit off more than we could chew) scenario. Iran will fight back if attacked with a vengence. They will rain missle's into Israel like it's snowing. We the USA will more than not fight Israels battle as we be Israel's bitch. We're Israel's bitch of an attack dog.

America is not the worlds police dept, we arent the beacon of freedom we used to be, we are a war mongering nation that is quickly turning the rest of the world against us. Prior to 1948 the USA had no enemies in the Middles East, now we have no friends in the Middle East.

I don't see America or Israel telling Saudi Arabia what to do, and what weapons they can have, and the type of power generation they use. Did not most if not all of the imaginary hi-jackers of 911 fame come from Saudi Arabia? And we don't attack Saudi Arabia why? Because all our oil is under their sand, it's under Iran too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

What planet are you living on? Iran hasn't violated the NPT so it has every right to develop these subs. You do understand that the term nuclear sub means it's powered by nuclear power not the type weapon system it is carrying.

You and your stupidity is a threat to the civilized world and a threat to mankind, when people used to "just do what they like" i think that was called the Dark Ages and it wasn't a very nice world to live in, there was utter chaos, people suffered, and it was hell

You do know it's called the dark ages is because of the repression of scientific knowledge by the church? Yes that little bit of hell in human history was started by religion.

So no people are not allowed to just do as they like, there must be rules no rules = chaos

And who sets the rules on this? Who enforces the rules on the enforcer?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They are not responsible enough to be trusted with nuclear weapons. If they had an ounce of sense and good intentions they wouldn’t have violated the NPT.

Show where they have violated the NPT. All of you Israeli supporters scream this but can't back it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think they just got 4 new diesel subs in 2010 or 2011?

Wont hear those coming, nope..

Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but...... there is NOTHING quieter than a Diesel boat running on the batteries. You don't even get a sound signature until they are really close.

The nukes, on the other hand you can hear the reactor noise before anything else. It is normally mistaken for a rain squall.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Neo96 is a paid shill. I wonder how how much money he makes trolling the boards of various message boards peddling his stupidity???

In 1952 when the US and Great Britain installed a dictator (The Shah) on Iran, that was an act of kindness.
A few months ago when the American backed MEK attacked a missile depot in Iran, that was an act of kindness.
When American backed MEK terrorists kill multiple Iranian scientists, that is an act of kindness.
When American backed shills try for a failed coup in 2006 when Ahmadinejad was elected, that was an act of kindness.
When multiple USraeli spy rings are busted up in Iran, those were acts of kindness?
When Iran busts a spy ring in Azerbaijan, Iran should be grateful.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

Are you a nuclear energy expert? Have you ever taken classes on nuclear physics?

Even if they enrich beyond what is required for energy so what? It is their right to do whatever they want

So, in your twisted mind, as an iranian ass-kisser, if they want to, let's say, bomb Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Oman, it is their right.

But, in same logic, Israel also have the right to do whatever they want, like, dunno...bomb the hell out of Iran?

Pls, just ask iranian nationality, move there, and than try to use the net to spew your US hatred...you probably won't do it, because the acces to internet is kinda impossible from Iran.Not to mention that you live now like 100 times better than you would in Iran.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

something wrong with producing your own medical isotopes?? when one reactor in Canada goes down our whole country runs out of em.

It's ok for Israel to have nuclear powered subs free from Germany? Maybe the Germans can toss Iran a freebie too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So, let them build such a sub. Hell, let them start cranking out nukes....

Then let Israel take care of the problem. (and they would, without a doubt).
Otherwise, just what was the point of arming them to the teeth, in the first place?

How hard is this? Sometimes, the pundits REALLY overthink this....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well, if a nuclear sub would be on a technological level with their recent release of those stupid "stealth" coastal seaplanes, we would expect they will be using for hulls some of their not-currently-in-use oil tanks.

You have to wonder just stupid can those people be? It is like they are coming from a 19th century mindset and here they are messin' around with radioactive materials. I am not against them as a nation, but I fear that they will sooner or later pull a Japanese/Soviet blunder and contaminate another large area of the world. How much more of this can the earth and we take?

So, I'm starting to re-evaluate my opinion that they should have all of the nukes they desire.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join