Iran Plans Nuclear-Powered Sub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The only thing that has been proven is how to derail a thread bout the evil Amerika and dismiss the war monger Iran and their pursuit of the re-establishment of imperial Perisa. nuclear powered submarines are the swords of "allah":. Hmmm,

You are the one who stated Iran is a warmonger with thsi post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just set out to prove you wrong, which I did

war monger Iran

False as we have clearly established Iran only has performed 9 interventions and USA has performed 100+ Lets get with the program shall we?

How many bases does Iran have surrounding the USA?

How many bases does USA have surrounding Iran?
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 00:41:55 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

How many bases does Iran have surrounding the USA?

Let's see there is the Lebannon base against Isreal, then there is they bases in South Ameirca, most notably Venezula, and a myriad of others after all Iran launched their "spanish speaking" state sponsored network.

Quite a few it would seem the closest would be the Mexico border with the US since radical Islamic terrorist's have taken up station there,.

Proved absolutely nothing except the lengths that someone will go to defend Iran.
edit on 13-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Let's see there is the Lebannon base against Isreal

last I checked Israel is not the USA

then there is they bases in South Ameirca

Not the USA. If the south americans want to threaten them then they have a right to.

Quite a few it would seem the closest would be the Mexico border with the US since radical Islamic terrorist's have taken up station there,.

List the bases and lets count them

Proved absolutely nothing except the lengths that someone will go to defend Iran.

Proved you wrong when you stated Iran was the warmonger, when it is clear that the USA is the actual warmonger based on the evidence I presented.

--------------------------------------------

You still have not told me how many bases Iran has surrounding the USA and how many bases the USA has surrounding Iran.
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 00:45:20 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You still have not told me how many bases Iran has surrounding the USA and how many bases the USA has surrounding Iran.

What does surround mean eh?

And I have just chose to ignore it like everything else the imperial Iran has done.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

They aren't there to contain Iran.

Again if the US wanted them gone they would have removed them from the map a long time ago. You still haven't properly addressed why they haven't already done so or ever in the past 34+ years nor when it was leaked that the vast majority of Iran's Neighbors have asked the US to deal with Iran and the US has refused.

edit on 13-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What does surround mean eh?

Close enough to cause a threat, for instance one two neighboring countries that would have the opposing sides bases.

For instance Iranian bases in Mexico and Canada that threaten the USA

and US bases in Afghanistan, pakistan, iraq, etc..

So lets have the list, how many bases does each side have surrounding each other.

And I have just chose to ignore it like everything else the imperial Iran has done.

Yea you ignore it because you cannot handle the truth.

In fact Ignorant has as its root "ignore" meaning you are being ignorant as you have just admitted.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They aren't there to contain Iran.

Iran does not feel the same way and has every right to feel threatened based upon the US's warmongering history

Again if the US wanted them gone they would have removed them from the map a long time ago. You still haven't properly addressed why they haven't already done so or ever in the past 34+ years nor when it was leaked that the vast majority of Iran's Neighbors have asked the US to deal with Iran and the US has refused.

Already answered it with this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 00:54:05 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So now the "conversation" devolved in to petty attacks eh

Thanks now back to the war monger Imperial Iran and their NUCLEAR WAR MACHINE!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
edit on 13-6-2012 by neo96 because: double post sorry

link   

Iran does not feel the same way and has every right to feel threatened based upon the US's warmongering history

Conversely...

The US knows Iran isn't as pure as the driven snow and should be watched. Threatening to close the strait is against international law and worthy of the attention of many nations Chief among them the US considering many of our Allies do not have the means to deal with that type of Iranian Blackmail...

link   
reply to post by neo96

You admitted you are ignoring the truth, thus I am calling you ignorant on it.

You saying it repeatedly like a broken record wont make it true. I have proven that the actual warmongers are the USA.

Nuclear war machine? You mean a country that actually posses nuclear weapons, and has a history of using them?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

You admitted you are ignoring the truth, thus I am calling you ignorant on it.

You saying it repeatedly like a broken record wont make it true. I have proven that the actual warmongers are the USA.

Nuclear war machine? You mean a country that actually posses nuclear weapons, and has a history of using them?

Someone want to fill me in on what that has to do with the topic?

Which is:

Iran Plans Nuclear-Powered Sub

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

They call it the PERSIAN gulf for a reason, and it is the Strait of Hormuz and it belongs to Iran for as it has for thousands of years

Threatening to close the strait if they get attacked is perfectly fine.

So other countries can sanction Iran but Iran cannot sanction other countries if they get attacked...?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Someone want to fill me in on what that has to do with the topic? Which is: Iran Plans Nuclear-Powered Sub

So tell me what is your opinion of why Iran should not be allowed to have a nuclear powered submarine..

Also you have not told me how many US bases are surrounding Iran and how man Iranian bases are surrounding the USA.
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:05:30 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Someone want to fill me in on what that has to do with the topic? Which is: Iran Plans Nuclear-Powered Sub

So tell me what is your opinion of why Iran should not be allowed to have a nuclear powered submarine..

How bout quoting where i ever said such a thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

They call it the PERSIAN gulf for a reason, and it is the Strait of Hormuz and it belongs to Iran for as it has for thousands of years

By that lame argument the Gulf of Mexico belongs to Mexico. Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras etc etc etc and the US should stay out, The Sea of Cortez is private property for some dead dude named Cortez, The English channel belongs to the UK and everybody should stay the hell out etc etc etc.

Maybe the US could claim the Sea of tranquility on the moon.

edit on 13-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ok fine, what is your opinion on Iran and its nuclear powered- submarine

-----

Also you have not told me how many US bases are surrounding Iran and how man Iranian bases are surrounding the USA.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The strait of Hormuz is very much Iranian waters at least on their side of the strait and they have every right to shut it off if they get attacked.

Also what is your opinion on Iran and its plans for a nuclear powered submarine?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:11:22 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Speaking of the Gulf

Operation Praying Mantis where Iran attacked a US naval ship whoops there is that angel Iran

Theres 10

Iran sezied British sailors in international waters

Theres 11

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Still less than 100+ the USA has under its belt...

USA = fact proven warmonger.

Now what do you think of the nuclear powered submarine and secondly:

You have not told me how many US bases are surrounding Iran and how man Iranian bases are surrounding the USA.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join