It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw the rapture, did you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hears a mind trip. I just saw the rapture. Did you?

Nearly two years ago, someone I knew just dissapeared of the face of the earth. I knew this person better than I knew anyone else. In fact, I knew this person like the back of my hand. He's gone.
At first his family was worried. "what's happened to him I herd them saying"
I knew he was ok. The person they where talking about was gone. At first they never understood. It effected them. They where scared. They had nothing to be scared of. Change scares some people.He never acted in this way before!
He never came back, that person. But his family never missed him. They began to understand. They realised he never left...He changed for the better. Not for himself but for the better of all that is. He never acted in this way before!
To be honest, I've never stopped acting in this way scince. They know I'm still here now. They know I never left. They always knew. They just watched me change.
But here's what I know...
That person I knew oh-so well bk then. He dissapeared.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

People disappear all the time. It's either from being kidnapped/murdered or from running away, changing their name and area of habitation. Rapture seems like a bit of a stretch.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Just sounds like your rambling!!

So show a bit of research, did he ever exist?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You guys didn't read very thoroughly.

OP,
I get your story, but I don't think it pertains to the rapture? Unless you changed for the worst? Was the best part of you ready for heaven and called home only to leave the tortured soul behind? That might make sense, but I don't think you'd be writing a thread about that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Read it again. He is me.
These old story's are not to be taken literally. Read white where there is black.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yh I know, it's only a metaphore so it makes perfect scence in that scence.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
huh? are you posting from the heavens?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
He is speaking of himself. But your change must have been substantial for others not to know you.

While yes we all will undergo a fundamental change in the near future (i believe), I would not consider this a rapture.

Good point on how people look at the world to literally.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It seems to me that you are talking about yourself.....your old self.....who had an epiphany...you were at a crossroads in your life...and you decided to change your actions and character qualities...over time your old self disappeared ....and the (new self) the person you are today... only resembles physically the way you used to be.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Will be interesting to see how many get it. Lol.
Even more interesting if anyone else see it lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yep you got it. No cross roads of catalyst. Just happened. Eroded away.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by MrDesolate

Sorry.

Don't apologize to that troll. They aren't worth anyone's time.

Dear OP, please, if you don't mind, what caused you to change? Or better yet, how did you change? Was this for better or for worse?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
B
R
A
I
N
S
!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

1. One day I thought, why am I here. But along with this came a feeling I'd never felt before, kind of like a drug, but more like adrenaline. Non stop, when I opened my mind, I got high!
Other weird stuff happened, I heard my name called, I could feel some thing.

2.Finding out how the world worked and how they use planets energys on certain dates to keep power, keeping us dumb to this power, which is universal. It works. That's how they are in power. This could be considered magic. And opened up my perseptions even further. This magic they use is only bad if used for bad. We could turn this on them in an instant. Hive mind, special dates. Intention ect. I realised this magic was the universe. I'm as much part of this univers as them. What are we waiting for.

3. It changed me for the better. I was unaware of the real damage we cause. I realised something bigger was going down. And I do my part,(the reason I'm hear) to make happen what keeps being shown to us over and over again.
How. This sytem of control relays on compliance. Us depending on it. I stopped depending. No banks. Not in the system. Not tax I insist. All cash. If we all do this and insist cash, it will fall. The cash is not there. We need to let it go. I teach my children how the world works. Not the conspiracy the truth, they will not be registering their children, as they will know what this government is upto. If every one does this, they cant sell you as stock. This hole sytem can change in less than one generation. I can see it

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Much other stuff happened. I gained spirituality. Instances of various paranormal stuff I'd never have even noticed before. Hard to explaine without sounding abit crazy or religious. I'm neither btw.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
These old story's could all be to do with "their" world they have built. Their system. Look at these others I saw.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This could be the script.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Maybe you will like this song

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I can't see it, link not there either. What is it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join