It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw the rapture, did you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Didn't realise I might have been raptured, I just thought I'd finally grown up really.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

I wouldn't say it was quit like that. Your example is nothing what it's like. Don't feel I've lost someone, my glass is always half full. I gained someone. It's was a good change.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Maybe, maybe not, who knows what was going through the guys mind who had the vision. But the vision as told would seem impossible. Who knows how much of the original story remains after so much negative manipulating and twisting. It could be something good wrapped up to look like something bad. But the metaphor remained.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Wifibrains

Er, maybe a bit crazy, lol. I'm posting this on starseeds.

Enough said.

Thanks for dropping in to troll...
Gangster, lol

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

i hear what your sayin. im still going through the process right now, and i won't stop till its complete. great post btw, s&f for sure

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Thanks. It's one of them things you only understand if it happened to you. If not it sounds like jibberish.
Safe journey.
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If I take all this literally, it sounds to me like you had a sex change.

I ain't trolling, I'm just saying. Especially the part about your family starting to "understand"

If you did, good for you. if you didn't c;est la vie.

But thats what it sounds like to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Lol

Your mind! Great reply, but.. No.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

this could have been written about me, i'm still the same kind caring person i've always been, but now i finally know who i am, and its great, i know my family were worried at first but i learnt so much to start off with that i must have seemed like i'd gone mad, but now i've got my head round things and can explain and point things out to them they are no longer worried and are actually taking notice, its the best feeling, although hard sometimes as i'm so much more emotionally connected to situations that are occurring around the world,

good look with your future, although you seemed to have things figured out, take care

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sort of reminds me of something I read once....

an old Hindu belief maybe... and quantum mechanics seems to confirm... that all things are new... in each new moment.

In other words... that object you see now is not the same object you saw yesterday even though your perceptions would have you believe that it is.

...as I am

...not the same as I was

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Hears a mind trip. I just saw the rapture. Did you?

Nearly two years ago, someone I knew just dissapeared of the face of the earth. I knew this person better than I knew anyone else. In fact, I knew this person like the back of my hand. He's gone.
At first his family was worried. "what's happened to him I herd them saying"
I knew he was ok. The person they where talking about was gone. At first they never understood. It effected them. They where scared. They had nothing to be scared of. Change scares some people.He never acted in this way before!
He never came back, that person. But his family never missed him. They began to understand. They realised he never left...He changed for the better. Not for himself but for the better of all that is. He never acted in this way before!
To be honest, I've never stopped acting in this way scince. They know I'm still here now. They know I never left. They always knew. They just watched me change.
But here's what I know...
That person I knew oh-so well bk then. He dissapeared.

Nice! So long as you didn't "twin" then it's all good!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Yep that sounds like the same scinario. It's very overwhelming at first. Then you just ease into it, and it suddenly makes scence.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Yes I understand that. We need to come into now. Stop dwelling on the past, and worrying about the future. There is only now. Time does not exsist as we perceive it. This is one of the hardest things to perseive. But is one of the fundemental keys to opening our perseptions.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Lol. Twin? What's that... Clone. Sorry I don't understand. I will laugh again when I get it if it's funny lol.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Meaning that you lost half of yourself during the "rapture" and preferably not your better half! You didn't divide in two in other words, but in stead just outgrew your old self now left behind like snakeskin.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ahh, yes that's it. Thought you was on about some other ATS stuff.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OP, what you experiences was not the rapture. Not even close.
If you were raptured, you'd be unable to make posts on ATS. We will no longer be on this earth.
I think this was your way to get attention and you know it. Please stop posting threads with misleading titles.

the rapture has not happened yet but will happen very soon, I believe/hope.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Thanks for reading. I'm not religious, I don't believe the rapture will happen the way you think, from looking at your signature, seems you have been wrapped up. (bondage) .
please.....do you really think millions will dissapear? Millions changing to a degree they are no longer their old selves is much more logical. Free yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Its very uplifting to see another soul that's walking the right path... Once you learn to walk, it soon becomes time to run, as I'm sure you feel

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The rapture is when 'you' are carried away. The 'you' that you 'think' you are is not what you are and when you find what you are - you do literally disappear.
The person you believe you are is just a bunch of ideas.
When you realize you are nothing you will be free.
The truth does indeed set you free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join