It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Calling All The Michigan Folk On ATS. I Need Your Help.

page: 13
68
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Here in Cleveland the past few days has been a "Marines invade Cleveland " event at the airport near downtown .There have been all kinds of mil aircraft flying all over the lake and area for the past few days. Perhaps some of the period aircraft above poster saw was flying to Cleveland for this military event. Just my 2 cents. Also I saw no story linking Detroit as shutting down friday .I went to CBS detroit and all I saw was baseball and hot dogs on there page. No ominous government shutdown. Im not saying your lying but would you care to furnish a link??



Up until yesterday that was the big scare. In fact, I'm not sure we really have a good answer as to what the heck is going to happen as of Monday.
We've been told that there would be enough money to pay people up until yesterday but if the consent agreement didn't fly, they were doomed.

I can't find a good link, but yes, it's been all over our news.

Now, it's politics and politicians and yadda yadda yadda. We'll see what happens.




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Here in Cleveland the past few days has been a "Marines invade Cleveland " event at the airport near downtown .There have been all kinds of mil aircraft flying all over the lake and area for the past few days. Perhaps some of the period aircraft above poster saw was flying to Cleveland for this military event. Just my 2 cents. Also I saw no story linking Detroit as shutting down friday .I went to CBS detroit and all I saw was baseball and hot dogs on there page. No ominous government shutdown. Im not saying your lying but would you care to furnish a link??


There is Marine week going on in Cleveland right now this week. My brother in law lives there and was telling me about it. I guess they chose Cleveland this year. Wish I could be there. I haven't found anything about the City shutting down as well. A lot about the corruption trials and the new bridge o Canada deal but no shutdown talk.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by mountaingirl1111
 


I'm just not sure if it would be unusual or not. I suppose they could be training by testing the air in the region of the wildfires if that's where they are headed but I'm just not sure. You never know these days.


I just want to say that we have seen plenty of convoys here over the past year and none of them had these vehicles before. It weirded him out so much he wanted me to make sure and mention it here.


I found out some info for you due to why your husband may have saw the vehicles he did. This may be why he saw the NBC vehicles on his travels.

www.facebook.com...


7. While not proof of anything sinister in itself, it is interesting to note that Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota is currently running a “Nuclear Containment Drill,” and a fleet of Department of Homeland Security Nuclear Emergency Response HazMat trucks has been reported to have left its normal campus where the vehicles have been parked, immobile, for years.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
UPDATE: update for all who are following. After much research today and after listening to sounds of many different types of explosions and booms, I have determined that what I believe I heard last night along with a few others was sonic booms from aircraft most likely to be military. Now, that leaves the question. What were they doing going supersonic over populated airspace. I have heard them going supersonic many times while in training areas or combat areas but there should be no reason for them to be doing this over our area.

So, my quest continues. Tomorrow I plan to visit all the local community law enforcement offices and inquiring as to any other reports of explosions or booms this weekend. There was a lot of firework activity tonight but nothing like what I heard last night. I also have experience working with commercial grade fireworks so I do know the difference and their capabilities. I will update as soon as I can, with anything I find out.

Semper Fi.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
NW Indiana reporting again.

This time, instead of military helis, we have had several periods of fighter jets--sorry I don't know the type--flying the same pattern as the helis last week.

From the NE (Michigan area) over to the N/NW (Illinois) mainly Chicago area. Why wouldn't they swoop over Lake Michigan instead of dipping down over our area? I suppose it has to do with topography and coordinates, etc.????

I haven't seen them in my many years here except on very random occasions.

Don't know if this is important or not, but maybe someone can shed light as to whether it is training or something else.




edit on 16-6-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)


Last night, the early hours of the 16th, or perhaps around 11 PM on the 15th, I was looking at the sky, from just north of Chicago. Overhead were thick, curved trails. I watched them expand for 15 minutes or so, and from your area streaked one, and then a second, high altitude, very fast moving planes. The 2nd one caught up to the 1st one, neatly stacking the exhaust trails. They stayed together. They were going west, high over the major airport there. Very fast, quite high. I thought there were red lights barely visible. You could hear the exhaust notes.

Basically, I suspected military fighters, because of the speed and formation. I saw your post, and the one just above this one, by marinecorp, so I had to respond. Being near O'Hare, we see commercial jets all day, and night, every day. These were not commercial jets.
edit on 16-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is my first ATS post (I belong to a couple other conspiracy forums). I joined in order to be able to post on this thread. I am from MI, lived elsewhere since '93. However, most of my family still lives there. I just spoke to my dad, who lives in a rural area near Coldwater (near Indiana border). He says people around there have been talking about the booming noises. He says he has heard two, a few weeks ago. One woke him around 1:30 am, the other was before midnight (he was still awake) on a different night. He says he has NOT heard anything about a radiation spike! I was surprised because he does regularly watch the MSM news.
He says no one has mentioned any lights or other anomalies associated w/these booms. I'll let you guys know if I get any further info.
I live in the Pacific NW. Over a year ago, my city experienced a boom that shook houses for miles around. The official story sounded like BS to me. They said a teenager had made a pipe bomb and detonated it along the riverbank. No pipe bomb could create that kind of kick, in my opinion. (I am no expert.)
Here is a link to the post in another forum concerning this story:
2012forum.com...

I understand there have been reports around the world about strange noises/booms/ect over the past year or so. Something weird is going on!



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311
 


Hey thanks for the update.
So I watched a few you tube videos on the sonic booms to compare.
The only thing I would say is that what I heard seemed to have a lower pitch.
But and a big but this is, I'm basing this on a few videos that I watched/heard.

I'm not going to worry too much about this for now, I think the sonic boom noise does prevent a very plausible explanation.
I'll be checking in to see what else comes of the reports.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
NW Indiana reporting again.

This time, instead of military helis, we have had several periods of fighter jets--sorry I don't know the type--flying the same pattern as the helis last week.

From the NE (Michigan area) over to the N/NW (Illinois) mainly Chicago area. Why wouldn't they swoop over Lake Michigan instead of dipping down over our area? I suppose it has to do with topography and coordinates, etc.????

I haven't seen them in my many years here except on very random occasions.

Don't know if this is important or not, but maybe someone can shed light as to whether it is training or something else.




edit on 16-6-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)


Last night, the early hours of the 16th, or perhaps around 11 PM on the 15th, I was looking at the sky, from just north of Chicago. Overhead were thick, curved trails. I watched them expand for 15 minutes or so, and from your area streaked one, and then a second, high altitude, very fast moving planes. The 2nd one caught up to the 1st one, neatly stacking the exhaust trails. They stayed together. They were going west, high over the major airport there. Very fast, quite high. I thought there were red lights barely visible. You could hear the exhaust notes.

Basically, I suspected military fighters, because of the speed and formation. I saw your post, and the one just above this one, by marinecorp, so I had to respond. Being near O'Hare, we see commercial jets all day, and night, every day. These were not commercial jets.
edit on 16-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)


This is the only MSM account I could find explaining the incidents I experienced:

www.dailymail.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.dailymail.co.uk...


Arriving in Chicago on Friday evening, the first family have caused road closures and traffic restrictions to be imposed for the length of their stay which ends on Sunday.

And before the wedding began, two light aircraft were intercepted on Saturday afternoon by an F15 fighter jet dispatched from NORAD in Colorado Springs..
Both jets were not threats to the President but fell foul of the airspace restrictions put in place for the duration of his visit.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have come out of years of lurking to add another occurance of some sort of booms being heard. I did not hear them myself, but a family member asked today if anyone else heard the booming noises last night around 1 am. He lives on the east side of the state, along Lake St. Clair. He stated they didn't sound like fireworks, but he couldn't imagine there would be that many sonic booms. I am considered the conspiracy nut of the family, so he was not aware of this happening in other places, nor does he frequent this type of board.

So, it seems to still be occuring for what it's worth!



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frogs453
 


Thanks for the info.


Ask them if they've noticed any military choppers in that area.
edit on 19-6-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok, apparently I had the time wrong..it was about 9:30pm. My daughter stated quite a few people were tweeting about it. No unusual chopper activity was noticed, there is always some activity as the air national guard base is only a few miles away.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Moontribe
 


Do the Salt Mines below Detroit reach Windsor as well?



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311
 


What town is this in? Do we get to know which detention/prison this is? if MDOC isn't in charge did they say who is? What's with privitization of prisons, anyway? That's not good in Michigan or anywhere, imo.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cfnyaami
reply to post by usmc0311
 


What town is this in? Do we get to know which detention/prison this is? if MDOC isn't in charge did they say who is? What's with privitization of prisons, anyway? That's not good in Michigan or anywhere, imo.


It's an old women's SAI facility and supposedly it is being torn down. The only explanation I see for the fence being repaired was to protect the equipment and the site for liability purposes. I will keep an eye on it though.



posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I live in Livingston County MI. I consider myself an educated person when it comes to helicopters. I know the difference between news helicopters, medical helicopters, and military helicopters.

I have not heard any booms out of the ordinary, but I can tell you that I have seen more black helicopters within the last 30 days or so, than I have in all of my 24 years living here. I used to see one every other year or so, but I have seen many in broad daylight and have heard many more at night than usual.

Livingston County is located halfway between Detroit and Lansing, and halfway between Ann Arbor and Flint.

Is anybody else noticing the same?



posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin
 


I've seen a few in Wastenaw county this year but nothing too out of the ordinary. I did have a black Huey buzz my house last fall really low. A paranoid person might think they were being harassed but I think it was just a drug interdiction team scanning the state recreation land I am surrounded by for pot plants.



posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thought I would post the new episode of the truth gone viral here since he is discussing Michigan and the incident up north.






posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Thought I would post the new episode of the truth gone viral here since he is discussing Michigan and the incident up north.





Oh my. I love men with shiny bald heads. Hubba Hubba!

He's talking about Alpena, which is about 75 miles north east of us. There were other booms down south of us with a couple of trees knocked down too. I wonder what's causing it?



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
just thought i would throw this in the thread it in michigan strange lights this was post in another post 38 min ago dont know if it relvant but there seems to be alot going on in mich. www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
just thought i would throw this in the thread it in michigan strange lights this was post in another post 38 min ago dont know if it relvant but there seems to be alot going on in mich. www.abovetopsecret.com...


Interesting. I will have to dig around to see if anyone else spotted those.




top topics



 
68
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

log in

join