It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama’s REAL Worst Nightmare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Obama enjoyed overwhelming support in 2008 because people wanted CHANGE! He swept the minority voters, female voters and the large segment that identify as “independent” voters. I found this article today and it struck me that despite the weakened GOP candidate (Romney), Obama faces a much greater challenge in his bid for re-election. Independent voters have had 4 years to see this supposed “CHANGE” that was promised and Obama only delivered more of the same.

He should be worried about the independent voters…the fastest growing voting group in the country. 40% of the country claim to be independent, which is the highest percentage in 60 years.

So what do an increasing number of independents think about Obama these days?

I am a thinking, educated, intelligent, independent voter.

I am fanatical in my support for the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I believe that there is only one phrase that might be slightly more important than “We the People of the United States …”. That phrase would be “In the Beginning the Lord said ‘Let there be light’…”

But the most significant thing that makes Barack Obama view me as his worst nightmare is simply this: I tell the truth about him. I don’t need to lie. I don’t need to “create” a narrative. What he has done all by himself is so appalling that any need for embellishment is stillborn.

The main stream media and kool-aid addicted left-wing pundits have praised Obama for his leadership.
I haven’t seen any evidence of leadership. I have seen coercion. I have seen bribery. I have seen “bait-and-switch” policy pronouncements. But I have not seen leadership.

Personally, I don’t put much stock in polls but, for what it’s worth, a few recent polls show Romney with a clear advantage among independents. This is a huge swing in favor of Romney and is a direct result of Obama’s failed leadership.

Barack Obama’s leadership is apparently patterned after an earlier Progressive president.

A president who jailed those who opposed his ideas.

A president that formed committees of ordinary citizens to spy and inform on their neighbors.

A president who didn’t merely deny women contraception, but their right to vote in his own war on women.

A president who was also a college professor.

A president who also saw himself as a world shaking figure.

A President named Woodrow Wilson.

Sleep well, Mr. President. You’ll see me in your dreams.

American Thinker

I can’t think of a more fitting ending for Obama's presidency than to be sent back to civilian life as a complete failure with his head hung low….he has certainly earned it!! The country has been held under water for four years and the American people need a breath of fresh air. Even if many independents break from Obama and write-in Ron Paul that will only serve to hurt Obama…it will certainly HELP Romney.

What say you, independent voters who voted for Obama in 08’? Do you share this independent voter’s sentiments? Which way will you turn? Are you going to write-in RP, vote Romney or sit it out? Will you turn away from Obama or do you want more of the same?

edit on 10-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
if 40 percent of us are independents.... if Ron Paul pulled only all the Independents.. he would win a three way race... and I'm sure he would pull republicans too....

There wont be an Election... there will be a show... a fraud... better than david blaine

smoke and mirrors folks
edit on 10-6-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
if 40 percent of us are independents.... if Ron Paul pulled only all the Independents.. he would win a three way race... and I'm sure he would pull republicans too....

There wont be an Election... there will be a show... a fraud... better than david blaine

smoke and mirrors folks

Ron Paul?

Really????

Time to give it up.

Real easy to judge Obama now that he has been seen in action. 4 years ago "Hope and Change" suckered a lot of people. Won't happen again.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

That won’t happen. RP pulling independents only favors Romney. When the time comes to vote everyone will know RP has no chance.

smoke and mirrors folks

Ya, the whole ‘Romney attending Bilderberg’ thing makes me ill!

You’re right…the POTUS is chosen not elected…but I KNOW RP is dead in the water and I KNOW Romney can’t screw us as bad as an Obama second term.

It is what it is…the real CHANGE will come from the people we send to congress. They come from our neighborhoods so we have much more control over what they do than the POTUS.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Obama has lost support everywhere and he is losing the middle class as well I was just reading:

Democrats are campaigning this election year as defenders of the beleaguered middle class, peddling the myth that the wealthiest Americans are exploiting everyone else. But middle-income voters don't seem to be biting.

A Gallup Poll released this week finds that voters in households earning $36,000 to $89,999 favor Mitt Romney, the mega-rich venture capitalist and poster boy of the 1 percent, by a margin of 49 percent to 45 percent over President Barack Obam From The Detroit News: www.detroitnews.com...

A lot of people have seen Obama for the fraud he is, and only the truly blind will vote for him a second time.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

You’re right…the POTUS is chosen not elected…but I KNOW RP is dead in the water and I KNOW Romney can’t screw us as bad as an Obama second term.

Never underestimate the power of an american politician ^.~

This whole election cycle reminds me of a south part episode. Crap Sandwich vs. Douchebag.

But yeah, Ron is done. Even if he ran as third party, which I doubt he will, he'd be another Perot. And I don't know if Ron's pockets are deep enough to do what Perot did.

So we're left with the same ol' same ol'.

Romney and Obama arn't nearly as different as you think. So how bad they would screw up the country seems to be a similar issue.

www.npr.org...

A little something from National Public Radio. It lists off how many similarities this "different" politicians from "opposing" parties are actually nothing more than the same ideas in a different package.

And since Obama is a rockstar, he'll win the vote come November. He knows how to make america smile, and that's why he and his wife have been all over the tv lately. They want the american people to recognize and like them. And so far, they've done a better job at that, than Romney.

Since their policies are the same, this breaks down to a highschool president election. Who's more popular? We'll all see in November.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: grammar

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Independents see it, the left see it and the RIGHT KNEW IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS BEFORE HE GOT STARTED!!

Obama knows this election is going to be about his abysmal record; he said so years ago as if he KNEW he was going to drive the bus off the cliff!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

smoke and mirrors folks

Yeah too bad few Republicans want Ron Paul, and even fewer Independents. Let it go.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, is going to be on the ballot in all 50 states and he's a very credible candidate in his own right. He was even more marginalized than was Ron Paul, probably because the Republican elite that had already picked Their Boy Romney were afraid he would start getting some real traction. He's socially tolerant and fiscally conservative and would make a very good showing against both Romney the Bully and Fake Cop, and Obama the No-Change, How Do You Like Them Drones' guy..

Check him out, because we DO have other choices. I think it should be obvious to anybody that without REAL change, this country is completely doomed.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Another large voting block are the people that have been taken down as economic prisoners of the U.S. Government.
(many were Obama voters in 2008)

10's of millions have been reduced to the public assistance ranks for less than half the money they once made with normal jobs and living a normal life.

Those regular voters want their life back.

Funny how they take down so many so fast and only let one or two at a time "escape".

Those people will not vote for Obama.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You’re right; he’s losing support across the board. Look at the news this week. Obama is being rejected by millions of people who supported him in 08’ and the race is changing shape.

GALLUP

The 46% of registered voters supporting Obama today is five percentage points below the 51% supporting him in final weeks of the 2008 election campaign. Similarly, whites' support for Obama is six points lower than it was in October/November 2008 (38% vs. 44%), and blacks' is down four points (87% vs. 91%). At the same time, Hispanics' support, at 67%, is essentially unchanged.

Reuters

The percentage of Americans who approve of Obama's job performance dropped from 50 a month ago to 47, matching his mark in early January. The number who think the country is on the wrong track rose 6 percentage points in a month to 63 percent.

ABC/WaPo

Swing-voting independents see Barack Obama's plans for the economy negatively rather than positively by 54-38 percent in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, marking the president's challenges as he seeks re-election in still-troubled economic times.

President Barack Obama is rapidly losing support among African-American voters in North Carolina, a new poll out today from the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling shows.
The poll finds that Mitt Romney would get 20 percent of the African-American vote if the election were held today, compared with 76 percent for Obama. Overall, Romney has a 48 percent to 46 percent lead on Obama in the crucial swing state.

President Obama's support among Jewish voters in the state of New York has dropped 22 percentage points in only a month, according to the results of a just released poll.

link

This election might be a huge blowout!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Barrack Obama’s REAL Worst Nightmare

Obama's REAL worst nightmare .... people take off the rose colored glasses and stop listening to the 'yes we can' rhetoric but instead read his book and actually take a good look at his resume. America will discover that he never should have been elected in the first place. THAT is his real worst nightmare.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who's in... especially when its between Obama and Romney. Be prepared for huge government spending. Lesser rights and freedoms. Increased taxes. Less jobs. Expanding the fabled war on terrorism which really means war against the Middle East and Oil rich 3rd world countries. War against domestic dissidents or what they call domestic terrorists. More secret/illegal corporate/government meetings against the Logan act. More drones flying over our heads. More MSM spoon fed BS! Increased healthy food restrictions while lessening restrictions on poisonous GMO's and chemical toxins they like to call Flavoring/sweeteners/coloring/preservatives and they prefer to not include them in the ingredients.. and when they do they abbreviate them or put them in codes or hidden in terms like, "SPICES". Our water will continue to be fluoridated.

We cannot rely on a vote; we have to do the dirty work ourselves! We need to make a stand now or forever be a slave to their society!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama's REAL worst nightmare .... people take off the rose colored glasses and stop listening to the 'yes we can' rhetoric but instead read his book and actually take a good look at his resume. America will discover that he never should have been elected in the first place. THAT is his real worst nightmare.

Based on his falling poll numbers I’d bet that IS happening to some extent.

People certainly aren’t buying his “blame Bush” garbage anymore.....and his record speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Doesn't matter who's in... especially when its between Obama and Romney.

Of course it matters!

A Romney victory in November will INSTANTLY boost the economy and free up money. People in business have their wallets closed because the full brunt of Obamacare (and new taxes) will hit next year without some intervention. People know Romney will get rid of Obamacare, lower taxes and slap the EPA around, so even before he takes office things will improve because the future will have a brighter outlook for businesses.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You have not read much into or researched enough on RoMoney then. I wish your beliefs were true, but they are deluded and blanketed in false hope. They are much the same.. minus Romney will bleed the economy slightly different. He's a much larger war monger that the elites will use to string around. He's a puppet no different than Obama.

Romoney does awesome business ;P

Romney is nothing but a corporate shill.

Edit:

I'm voting Gary Johnson!

Paulers should stay on the Libertarian path.
edit on 13-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You have not read much into or researched enough on RoMoney then. I wish your beliefs were true, but they are deluded and blanketed in false hope. They are much the same.. minus Romney will bleed the economy slightly different. He's a much larger war monger that the elites will use to string around. He's a puppet no different than Obama.

Romoney does awesome business ;P

Romney is nothing but a corporate shill.

I don’t need to read about Mitt Romney to understand that the market fluctuates based on speculation. The majority of business owners I speak to have all said unless Romney wins they will not be investing capital into any new business ventures or business expansion projects….period. That tells me they WILL do these things if Romney is elected.

So you see it doesn’t matter whether these two are as similar as you believe because it’s more about perception. The general feeling in the country will change when Obama is voted out. This will free up money, create jobs, lower unemployment, and kick start the economic engine of the country. I also believe there are some significant differences between these two men. I believe Romney WILL repeal Obamacare and the associated taxes and he WILL lower taxes in general, which will ease the burden being carried by tax payers and business owners today.

As far as the war mongering part……Meh!
We won’t know that until he’s in office. He has no record so it’s purely speculation at this point. Everybody thought Obama would be the ‘anti-war’ president and look what he’s done…

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As far as the war mongering part……Meh! We won’t know that until he’s in office. He has no record so it’s purely speculation at this point. Everybody thought Obama would be the ‘anti-war’ president and look what he’s done…

There are plenty of videos of RoMoney sabre rattling so its very obvious that he is a warmonger. All the elites are doing is; changing their horses.

Let's open this thread up in a years time to see if you're right. Let's see if the USA is in a better situation. I will bookmark this thread to hold you to that thought of the clique "change".
edit on 13-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am not now and never have been affiliated with any political party, including the "Independent" party. And I am absolutely voting Obama.

Do I think he is perfect? Hardly. I've got a list of things about his policies that I seriously do not like.

But unlike so many Americans evidently, I remember how we got into the mess we are in today. It is purely and simply due to the policies of the last GOP mook and his administration... cut taxes but don't pay for it. Start wars but don't pay for them. Expand entitlement programs but don't pay for that. Let the country go to hell, just protect the wealthy.

And Romney will take us right back there. No thanks. He is an ardent "trickle down" economics guy, and the trickle down model has been proven over and over and over to be a complete and miserable failure for everybody but the top 1 or 2 %. So again, no thanks.

And Paul is too loosey goosey about protecting the rights of people with whom he disagrees, and he has too much religous affiliation, so he won't get my vote either.

Further, I understand why it is that Obama has apparently done so little. There are two primary reasons:

1) The GOP has made it their reason for being to obstruct Obama at every turn. Without regard to anything other than obstructing Obama. To me, that is a traitorous position, so I will do my part to defeat them by voting to re-elect Obama. The claims that the GOP is opposing Obama based on some position of morality or ethics or good government is bull#... as evidenced by the fact that the GOP has blocked some of their own proposals as soon as Obama showed any sign of support for them. So it is true that Obama has not gotten as much done as he would have, had he had something other than a nest of cowardly, bull#ting traitors to deal with.

2) The GOP cannot govern worth a diddly damn, but they are excellent propagandists. And their propaganda machine is in full swing trying to distract and obfuscate the many worthwhile things Obama has done. For some reason, many Americans appear to be stupid enough to just sit there and suck in the GOP propaganda, but that's their business.

So, as an independent voter who really is independent, and has crossed the big D - R divide many times in my voting career, yes, I am voting for Obama.

Has he done everything he said he would? No. Which puts him in the same camp as every single president ever.

Is Obama better than the alternative? By orders of magnitude.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There are plenty of videos of RoMoney sabre rattling so its very obvious that he is a warmonger. All the elites are doing is; changing their horses.

I know but like I said, Obama talked a good game of peace and he started 2 new wars.

Let's open this thread up in a years time to see if you're right. Let's see if the USA is in a better situation. I will bookmark this thread to hold you to that thought of the clique "change".

I stand by my assessment. The market will improve within days of Romney’s election (unless some unforeseen tragedy occurs…terrorist attack or some other false flag operation). The proof supporting my theory can be seen in the negative market reaction to Obama's election just days after he beat McCain in 08’. This drop happened based on the FEAR of what he MIGHT do (turned out to be well founded too).

Look at the PLUNGE in November!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join