It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had my mind blown by 7yr old daughter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Wow, just wow. My daughter just drew a pic of a dream she had a while ago. I never asked her to, she just did it and brought it to show me. Here is the pic.
flic.kr...
I said, that's nice babe,..... What is it lol. She said it was a picture of her dream. Ok I said, what's going on. She said, that's a Cyclopes, an he is holding you daddy. That's a giant whirlpool in the sky and all the people are getting sucked in, trying to hold on, oh and the bird is getting sucked in too.
I asked where are you? She said, that line all around the edge is a window and I'm looking through the window. Ohhh I said and off she went lol.
Earlier today I posted a discussion abou a whirlpool on another forum. And just before and while she drew it and give it to me I was thinking about my next mind trip through metaphore story and trying to visualise how the rapture and ascension could be metaphores for the same thing,
Synchronisity, do you think she picked up on my thoughts and it reminded her of the dream?
Wow.
Cyclops? Lol. I must have a one eyed friend, lol
edit on 10-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Hi Wifibrains,

Thanks to your daughter! She blew my mind too! S&f! Thanks to her and to you for an OUTSTANDING thread!

About 10 years ago we had a vortex above our living room bookcase - with half of a swirling holographic vortex above and the other half inside the top of the bookcase! I asked my girlfriend what was unusual in the room and she said the VORTEX above the bookcase - no word of a lie! It lasted a couple of years and then we took it for granted and forgot about it until reading your SUPERB thread!

Below is a movie with a VORTEX in it (I won't spoil the plot for everyone). Maybe your daughter watched this at some time LOL!
Though I doubt it. Her AWESOME AWESOME DRAWING/DREAM EXPERIENCE sounds completely genuine and real!

At some time in your life the ALL-SEEING-EYE/CYCLOPS will spin a real VORTEX down from HEAVEN and SPIN you (YOUR SPIRIT MIND/BODY) into that VORTEX and YOU will BECOME "ONE" with "GOD"! THOUGH LOOK OUT BECAUSE THE "DEVIL" WILL DO THE SAME! YOU/EVERYONE WILL BE VISITED BY A "SHADOW PERSON" FROM HELL - WHO WILL BEAM "INFINTE HELL" INTO YOUR HEAD! DON'T PANIC! ALL IS "GOOD"! YOU WILL GET BOTH "LIGHT AND DARK POWERS COMBINED INTO "ONE"!

edit on 11-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Out of the two, too many cartoons lol. Do you mean everyone has a vortex in the game,? I haven't seen it?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Thankyou, I'm glad u feel uplifted by this, it did blow me away, when she walked of I took a deep breath, put my face in my hands and thought about what just happened. 2min later, I'm posting. Lol
The vortex you describe sounds very much like what I saw.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

WOW! Thanks for letting me/us know all this! It certainly sparks off memories again of our experiences! You are both in for some fun in the not too distant future. WATCH OUT for VERY VERY VERY VERY severe ASCENSION SYMPTOMS - unless you had them already? - we had ours about 10 years ago!

Apart from your INDIVIDUAL experience who knows at SINGULARITY if the ENTIRE planet earth will be SPUN as "ONE" and "EVERYONE" telepathically within the same MIND!

MINDONE

Thanks again Wifibrains and you and your family take care. In the end ALL is GOOD!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Just noticed your avatar ha ha, sync! Yes many symptoms have come. Changed my views thoughts and actions. I'm ether not who I used to be then, or I am now who I was before "then".
Thanks, you too take care. I'll see you there.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wow, can I just say your thread has weirded me out
. I have a nearly 5 yr old son, who most of the time doesn't like drawing, running around making noise is his thing . Anyway last week he drew a what he called a tornado
. We live in a country that doesn't have tornados and although I thought at the time " that's interesting & unusual topic for him" didn't think much else of it. He has a great imagination and loves to tell stories, but only snipets of the story. Here are a couple of things he's told me over the last few weeks. 1. Mum do you know that all the people are going to another planet up in space" I say ok honey. My mind wonders as now I'm on ats and all these different ideas
anyway I tend not to believe all these ideas about the world ending. 2. Tonight he says " mum do you know people are the giants food" I say what are giants & were are they he says "space" we laugh and say giants are in story books.
I think to my self, I need to get off ats as I'm reading too much into his little stories as I really hope they're just stories. Maybe all that I've read here is making me read more in a child's drawing or stories who knows . My kid watches ABC kids, not much else. However like I said he has a great imagination. Thanks for sharing your story s&f.

I would and have thought of asking him were the idea comes from but don't want to lead him & not sure if he would understand the question anyway.
edit on 11-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)[/

I should add I do have a very open mind, maybe I'm a bit nervious about what could be to not follow through, I've had a lot of experiences while asleep. Not sure what they are yet this is why I'm on ats to read & learn more about what's happening.
edit on 11-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: Because
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

You say he has a great imagination, but how can you be sure it's imagination? Not knowledge. Just a thought. I was 50/50 on that before today. I read We are sopposed to be born with gifts and knowledge, but forget it all as we grow and are "educated", this could be becouse we don't teach them any more, we been forced to let a system teach our children to become part of the system. Not part of humanity. Before schools, people weren't dumb. They where skilled, they had life skills and they survived like it for thousands of years, and children where given stories with different meaning behind them. Story's of what reality really is, creation, ect, told in beutifull tales through metaphore, which opens the perseptions and the children would find there own truth and path. Education comes along, love, values are left right out of this education. A history of war and conquering makes us think it's all right to use and abuse to fabricate wealth. It's just business right! Sorry lol, got carried away. We really need to nurture our kids and not leave it all to gov and media.
Your son is just saying what he knows, and his not the only one saying it, which lends weight.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Totally agree, for some reason my edit to my post has going in green not sure if you read that bit
. I think children do have more knowledge before tannted buy school. I also believe maybe we tend to forget as we get older and heads get full of un needed info
. I think both joing ats & listening more to what my children say. Well it can be freaky. I need to learn a lot more yet. But again thank you for you posts. It's just the beginning for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Enjoy your journey, you are not alone. No fear, understanding, Trust intuition.
flic.kr...
See the boys face in this pic?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think it maybe time to start reading thread from this forum
I've been very hesident up till now. Maybe not sure how like minded the people maybe or how alike some of my experiences could be. Nervious I suppose

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Wow, that pic is amazing. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Just reading I'm sure you will be fine. It's when you post what you think/feel and then get trolled. but that's only if you let it get to you."seek medicle advice imeadiatley" is the funnyist one. I'm am surprised they haven't dropped in yet.
Wait for it....
Lol

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is it possible that she could have over heard you talking about it with someone? Kids love to eavesdrop on parents...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

I'd just came up with the idea and was thinking about it when she drew it? I never mentioned it to anyone. And typed in the post. So no,100%

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

A cyclone has one "eye" in its center. Only one.

My thought exactly!!! A large cyclone, typhoon or hurricane depending on where you live...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

I'm in the uk. No tornados round here, I'm sure she could draw one of them if that's what it was. I think it's a black hole.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Now is the perfect time to train your daughter to "Hear YOU" when you mentally call her.

I did this with my own son. His calling me saved his life literally. My calling him saved me from bad situations.

Begin by explaining to her to "hear You" and the come. Do it randomly untill she gets it right.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wow.

that's all i have to say really.

i mean, what if its a sign right?

she could have seen a movie or something.

but still whoa. that's really interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

That's really amazing, but I do believe your daughter possibly had a OBE experience and that is her representation of it. I have had a NDE that led me to look further into studies of NDE and OBE and paranormal subjects. After reading every book I could get my hands on the subject. I found books to help do meditations to do OBE's. I have done 3 OBE from meditations. After a while I just got out of it as it answered most of the questions on the paranormal. NDE's and OBE's can spark and lead to other paranormal gifts. Such as ability to read minds, clairvoyance, precognition etc. Don't be surprised if your daughter has other abilities
In her picture she drew a tunnel vortex spiral, this is a classic example in my experience from books I read of children drawing pictures of this. Furthermore, it shows other people yourself and her father. This could of been a life review, one doesn't necessarily has to be near death to experiencing a life review or see visions of loved ones still living. This is a deep subject. You have to understand you're not alone in the spirit world there are others, relatives angelic/guides and not so wonderful entities. Your daughter also mentioned she was seeing all this happening looking through the window, which gives even more evidence towards this experience of hers. To top it off she even drew a bird, bless her little heart
That is also a classic example of the experience of flying and seeing others flying around. Children are open to these things at young ages and usually grow out of it, unless you nurture it, do flash cards with her and things like that. You'd probably be surprised at the results. Question: Do you or anyone in your family has these abilities as well? Be sure to hang on to the picture later when she is older she might be able to elaborate more. Good luck and thanks for the cool post.
edit on 12-6-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Answer. Not really, though alot of weird stuff been happening around me lately. I've had instances of this before with friends. Some sort of telepathy or something thike that. But it's weird. I'd figured out that we are in some kind of simulation, and couldnt wait to tell my friend about a lil proof I'd found, wanting to blow his mind. I was just about to drop my bombshell, when the the bucket he was sitting on folded and collapsed. He looked at me and said, "that was the matrix" i said "what" he repeated., that was the matrix. I was blown away then. I left the room in a hurry to gather myself. I was speechless. He scenced my aggitation and followed, stuck his head around the door and said it again. Prior to this we were talking about work.
I said. Bro, something is going on here, what made you say that? Now he looks confused and say. Dunno!
I said. Why are you saying that,? He stuttered and said, blood is ink! I smiled and said, data is DNA.
I then said, right, are you taking the piss, or do you actually believe what your saying? Confused still, he said... Well I guess if I'm saying it er I guess I believe it.. I said well what made you think of it? He said it just popped in.
This for me, was confirmation, and scince then it just keeps happening.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join