It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had my mind blown by 7yr old daughter.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. My daughter just drew a pic of a dream she had a while ago. I never asked her to, she just did it and brought it to show me. Here is the pic.
flic.kr...
I said, that's nice babe,..... What is it lol. She said it was a picture of her dream. Ok I said, what's going on. She said, that's a Cyclopes, an he is holding you daddy. That's a giant whirlpool in the sky and all the people are getting sucked in, trying to hold on, oh and the bird is getting sucked in too.
I asked where are you? She said, that line all around the edge is a window and I'm looking through the window. Ohhh I said and off she went lol.
Earlier today I posted a discussion abou a whirlpool on another forum. And just before and while she drew it and give it to me I was thinking about my next mind trip through metaphore story and trying to visualise how the rapture and ascension could be metaphores for the same thing,
Synchronisity, do you think she picked up on my thoughts and it reminded her of the dream?
Wow.
Cyclops? Lol. I must have a one eyed friend, lol
edit on 10-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Looks like a black hole to me.

CERN is going full power later this year.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

your one-eyed friend could be lord almighty in the form of horus.

edit on 10-6-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Is that a stargate? Joke. I'll be all right if I find my one eyed buddy. Hehe.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That's quite a dream from your daughter. I wonder what the "window" actually is?
If everyone is being sucked in, why isn't she? Perhaps she is one of the few being saved by Aliens and looking through the window of their space ships?

I'm just guessing, since is the kind of things we often talk about on ATS!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Aye, now dont forget it! we let this stuff slide too often.....pay attention from now on.....sounds like a real rapport building between you too......very cool......

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Is that good or bad?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Hmm yes I never thought of that, I just assumed she was safe indoors lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

A cyclone has one "eye" in its center. Only one.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

it is the force that decides your fate. good or bad ? i have not figured out the criteria, why a human fate turns out bad or good. as a saying goes: God moves in mysterious ways.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Hmm yes he does. The Cyclopes and eye of ra, do they not symbolise the third eye?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

as far as i understand, with the third eye you can "see" god. the all seeing eye is god knowing all, omnipresent, omnipotent. but i could be wrong, maybe if you are gifted with the third eye, you too can see everything and understand everything ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Whatever the case may be, this is a pretty damn profound thing for a 7 year old (was it 7?) to be dreaming about.

What kinds of movies or books has she been reading that may have put some of these concepts in her head?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Your one eyed friend is the "all seeing eye" Guess you have to submit to be saved.
Sounds like your daughter is already an Illuminati plant

Getting to them early now.

Of course, thats just one of many possible interpretations lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

did your daughter feel the pulling force of this spiral eye ? i once had a dream and could feel this force but it frightened me and i woke up before this force could take me away.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Now i've thought about it for a bit, about a year ago i had a dream/woke up and... (not sure if i actually was asleep when this happened as i felt like i was half awake)

Anyway the 'thing' consisted of me being almost completely paralyzed and my doona twisting away from my face like a big tornado, as though i was looking through the spiral-shape that the twisted doona formed.

I fought and struggled to move and could only just barely do so....

Funny how things come back to you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Hmm yes,
I have my own analysis. I've put it out about her abity to pick up on my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

It was nightmare she had 8 months or so ago. She never liked to talk about it, it scared her that much. But today out of nowhere she brought me this pic.
Around this time I was having visions of a vortex, only I could see. Like superimposed, a faint hologram in the air in front of me and I could look into it as it spun. Never thought nothing of it at the time, I thought it was to do with the third eye, becouse I'd been studying about all that kind of stuff at the time.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

i would say, that is kind of evidence that some kind of force, not us, is acting on us our whole life. different names, spirit guide, god, guardian angel, devil. maybe all different mask of one and the same non-human force deciding human fates ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

CERN is going to 8 TeV later this year, nowhere near its full power of 14 TeV

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join