It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had my mind blown by 7yr old daughter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Just noticed your avatar ha ha, sync! Yes many symptoms have come. Changed my views thoughts and actions. I'm ether not who I used to be then, or I am now who I was before "then".
Thanks, you too take care. I'll see you there.

Wake up. Neo...

The Matrix has you...

Follow the white rabbit.

Knock, knock. Neo.

== Follow the White Rabbit and see how deep the rabbit hole goes! (dive into the matrix code rabbit hole) ==

"YOU" are Doctor Who's "Tardis" flying (every earthly second) through the Time Lord's "Time Tunnel".

The below video is a VERY VERY accurate portrayal of how the tunnel looks in REAL LIFE except that it NEVER ends.

EVERY DAY REALITY IN WHICH WE LIVE is superimposed OVER a TIME TUNNEL.

IMAGINE as in my AVATAR a mesh - a rabbit hole made - of green and brown color code.

Your THOUGHTS command this tunnel of green and brown code either to point STRAIGHT AHEAD, UP, DOWN, LEFT, or RIGHT.

Yes. We ALL change moment by moment BUT our IMMORTAL soul takes it ALL in it's stride! LOL!

Take care my friend. See you (and EVERYONE) there.

edit on 12-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Ohh. the video you linked did not work. What's it called, I'll watch.
Heres a pic., is it close,

flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Everybody has these abilities. Most things that happen are so subtle that you don't really think to much of it, unless it's something really substantial. Like for instance a death of a loved one and things like that. Most of the time people brush off the usual feelings. Like for instance you think of someone and a few moments later they are calling you on the phone etc. The sub conscious is active all the time, but when your conscious mind is active in everyday normal activities it acts like a blocker, because you are busy and into what you are doing at the present. That's when meditation comes in.

The conscious and subconscious are constantly countering one another. The conscious mind has a hard time letting go of what it believes is reality. As an example of this...You're in a store and you have out of the blue a feeling you want to buy a lotto ticket, but quickly the conscious mind kicks in and says this is just a waste of money bla bla bla and so you ignore your premonition and decide not to buy a lotto ticket. Soon after a woman behind you buys the ticket you was going to buy and suddenly she is screaming that she just won $10,000. The moral and meaning to all this, is to know and discern the difference between a real premonition/precognition. Meditation quiets the mind and training helps fine tune this and may even be able to use it at will. Everyone has experienced deja vu before at least once in their life. Many scientists and what not will dismiss all this and deja vu, but it's real. I once had met a friend of a friend for the first time and all of us experienced deva vu at the same time with each other! I have shared dreams that others have had the same exact dream the same night. How does science explain that?

Scientist dismiss all this stuff, but on the other hand they will say there is multiple universes and physically we're all made of the same material (which is true by the way.) So what part of the physical body gives us our individuality?? Nothing does! So obviously it has to be something else. lol So when you die and your body is ash in Urn somewhere, what part of that is really your essence and your mind? Energy continues on. We're not just flesh, we're energy animating flesh. Energy pulses run through the circuitry of our brains and it pumps our heart, runs our lungs, travels through our nerves and moves our muscles. Our bodies are machines.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join