It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My little sister gets suspended for conspiracy theorizing...?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by Unity_99
My kids are all being taught the truth too. And I bring it up with any of the meetings with the teachers due to their apraxia, I've had, and found quite a wealth of awareness in the teachers as to the state of the world.

First, I am sorry to hear about the apraxia.

I also wanted to to point out what you said about some of the teachers. That's what I was speaking of in the first post about hoping she would run into a few of these. There are still MANY teachers out there who are amazing. I had 2 when I was in school and even went back to see them a few times after I was out of school. Many teachers still teach free thinking, diverse discussions, real life problem solving, etc. on top of the regular subject matter. These are the teachers that students remember for a lifetime and if one is blessed to have at least one like that, they are indeed fortunate.

Parents, like you who take the time to meet and greet can often stop problems before they start if they can feel where you stand and know that you will be involved.

i agree with most of what you said, but i mostly made this comment to tell you that i love your picture of the kangaroo.

END OF THE WERRRLD THEEE EEEYYNNDD

***ing kangaroos

HAHAH

*hugs*

edit: don't try and understand this if you haven't seen the end of the world cartoon on youtube.
edit on 9-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That isn't just my belief system. Those are facts. Neither of those holidays are Christian, they are both Pagan.

And the reason I worded it so bluntly (Easter being evil, Christmas being unholy) is because that's the way she made it sound when she re-told the story. She made it seem a bit more extreme than I intended.

I thought that was implied.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

It obviously goes deeper than that.
We know one side of the whole story. And even that is second hand.

Which is why I added the "If all that is said is true". I have known some teachers like this and that is why I can't discount it completely.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

And the reason I worded it so bluntly (Easter being evil, Christmas being unholy) is because that's the way she made it sound when she re-told the story. She made it seem a bit more extreme than I intended.

Then perhaps you should reconsider the manner in which you are "instructing" her.

edit on 6/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

My kids are all being taught the truth too. And I bring it up with any of the meetings with the teachers due to their apraxia, I've had, and found quite a wealth of awareness in the teachers as to the state of the world.

I also wanted to to point out what you said about some of the teachers. That's what I was speaking of in the first post about hoping she would run into a few of these. There are still MANY teachers out there who are amazing. I had 2 when I was in school and even went back to see them a few times after I was out of school. Many teachers still teach free thinking, diverse discussions, real life problem solving, etc. on top of the regular subject matter. These are the teachers that students remember for a lifetime and if one is blessed to have at least one like that, they are indeed fortunate.

Parents, like you who take the time to meet and greet can often stop problems before they start if they can feel where you stand and know that you will be involved.

i agree with most of what you said, but i mostly made this comment to tell you that i love your picture of the kangaroo.

***ing kangaroos

HAHAH

*hugs*

edit: don't try and understand this if you haven't seen the end of the world cartoon on youtube.

I am going to look at it now, and will probably get sucked into YouTube for 4 hours because of it...Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by Domo1

First of all, I'm a girl

Secondly, since when is practicing my right to free speech and educating my sister on things I believe is important just "spewing conspiracies around?" I'm not blaming the teacher completely. I just think she's a close minded *****.

I've told my sister to share what I've taught her in school, and just to be careful how far she takes it.

She did nothing wrong.

I AGREE ONE HUNDRED AND A MILLION ZILLION PERCENT.

also, YOUR A GIRL?

oh gawsh now i need to make a big deal of it because its the internet!

YOUR SO HOT PROBABLY WOOT WOOT.

*hugs*

hehehehe i like playing around

*huuuuugs*

seriously i agree with you.

your sister doesn't deserve to be punished, and you probably deserve a hug because you teach her cool stuff so she isn't ignorant.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Hahahaha... dude, I am IN the problem, I think I understand it a million times better than you.

And I asked my sister to find her card. She found it about five minutes ago, and I posted the full poem on the opening thread. Go have a look... it's tiny.

Yes, I have a distrust for textbooks. Just because someone else wrote it, I'm supposed to believe it? Nope. You can disagree with that if you want, but that's my personal choice, not some ungodly sign that I'm anti-intellectual.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And just for the record OP... I wish someone had of taught me about conspiracies when I was still in school. I had to teach myself about this stuff after I finished school. If I had someone willing to open my mind I would have gladly given up the parties on the weekend where I would fry my brain just to "fit in" and "be social". What kind of friends disown you for trying to have intelligent conversations... they aren't really friends, they are just stupid little ignorant children who think the world revolves around them and the purpose of life is to be "cool" and drink more than your friends can drink. Pffftttt, screw that crap. I would have preferred to be an intelligent person with an open mind than a stupid derelict idiot in my schools day... whether that was "hip" or not. The system is designed to shun those who have the balls to question it... I say good on her for speaking her mind when most others are too afraid.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I've told my sister to share what I've taught her in school, and just to be careful how far she takes it.

M'kay. It would seem she took it too far. She got suspended. Seems she's not ready.

Pardon the gender assumption.

link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by Furbs

I don't believe in "Textbook paranoia" ... because it came from a textbook. Who knows who wrote it. (Yeah, call me paranoid. I know it
)

Thank you for proving my point. Anti-Intellectual on top of paranoia, a good mix.

Lol... this coming from a guy who has a thread called "The World Of Hogwarts Is Real".

Psychology is a game of guess work with very little experimental confirmation. If one persons brain doesn't work the same as the "majority" we assume it must be "broken" and doesn't work properly. Paranoia is subjective, it really depends on how much one knows about the world, because there are a lot of things to be paranoid about. The ignorant live in bliss because they don't know enough.

Look up what rhetorical metaphor means, and then read my thread on Hogwarts. You might just have a different understanding of ATS.

Paranoia is subjective. The more I read from the OP, the firmer my opinion of her level of paranoia becomes.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

ok enough with this random hateful nonsense alreadyyyy

please lets stay on topic and not attack each other, its pointless and it gets nowhere, and makes you look like your trolling (even though your probably not, your better than that cmon! )

listen to the good fairy on you shoulder! not the little red one that gets mad and tells you to do bad stuff!

*hugs*

link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

If I had someone willing to open my mind I would have gladly given up the parties on the weekend where I would fry my brain just to "fit in" and "be social".

You did that when you were 6-10 years old?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Ahaha, thankx, **hugzzzzz** back

My sis will be the leader of the next revolution if I die in the process of trying to

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

***ing kangaroos

HAHAH

*hugs*

I am going to look at it now, and will probably get sucked into YouTube for 4 hours because of it...Thanks.

no problem, have fun ^_^

*hugs you and your kangaroo*

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Actually there is nothing intrinsically wrong with any day out of the year, all 365 days are sacred and holy, they are days in which babies are born, loved ones pass away, children take their first steps, loved ones marry, special and reverred to me. What you're teaching about the religious holidays is basically that the ones at the helm are trying to entrap others with karma by pulling one over on them and using a bad, negative type of day, in which sacrifices occurred.

And even if that is true all I can say, is the people, with their love and goodness, have redeemed every single holiday and dark side trap they've thrown at us. Even halloween, such a bad day. Its so bad the community gets together and gives chidlren a day of fun, dress up (though they ruin it with hollywood horror costumes but that is big business's goal) and being treated to free candy and treats, and plays, stories, games.

We've taken that day and turned it into something else as well.

We don't take any of their crapola actually, we turn it all around, and shine light into it.

All 365 days are sacred and special, and they mean what we put the intent into to mean.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I had no clue that is where my avatar came from!!! Nice! I have been using it for a few years off and on. The video only made me like it more!

To keep it on topic...I agree with you. Everything you said... I agree with.

edit on 6/9/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I find it highly suspicious that it is only a one day suspension.

This must be investigated immediately.

Maybe she could work on that on her day off.

The Teacher needs to unclench her butt cheeks and get a sense of humor.

I hear they are wonderful...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thank you

You're right, 100%. It surprises me how ignorant people like that can function without feeling the void in their life though. It's really sad to watch, especially when they are in direct denial, and are damn determined to stay that way

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
"Good luck with your flu,
we miss you,
conspiracies to do,
so I'll see you"

she got suspended. by this evil, just shhhhhh argshhhhhhh........

frshhhhhhhhhhhhhgrrrrrrrrrrr nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr $#%%$#%@(!!!!!!

of a teacher!!

FOR THAT!?!?!?!

for

"Good luck with your flu,
we miss you,
conspiracies to do,
so I'll see you"

the teachers poem-

"Good luck with your suspension,
ill miss you while your in detention,
no more conspiracies to do,
so I wont see you"

TEACHER = EVIL.

rawr

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps. I think about that every time, actually. I never intend to stop teaching her, though.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
And just for the record OP... I wish someone had of taught me about conspiracies when I was still in school. I had to teach myself about this stuff after I finished school. If I had someone willing to open my mind I would have gladly given up the parties on the weekend where I would fry my brain just to "fit in" and "be social". What kind of friends disown you for trying to have intelligent conversations... they aren't really friends, they are just stupid little ignorant children who think the world revolves around them and the purpose of life is to be "cool" and drink more than your friends can drink. Pffftttt, screw that crap. I would have preferred to be an intelligent person with an open mind than a stupid derelict idiot in my schools day... whether that was "hip" or not. The system is designed to shun those who have the balls to question it... I say good on her for speaking her mind when most others are too afraid.

i agree with you so much that percents and words will not WORK!!!

we need to hang out and eat pizza sometimes or something dude!!!!!!! (jk, but dude really! )

*HIGH FIVE*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join