It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nimrod and Osiris- The Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You guys should take this discussion over here where it belongs. Return to Secret Societies when you you want to stay on topic.

Religion, Faith and Theology

Agreed.
It would also help, Enoch, if you were to have read the Egyptian sources, before making a thread on Osiris.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Agreed.
It would also help, Enoch, if you were to have read the Egyptian sources, before making a thread on Osiris.

Why would he need to consult actual historical and archaeological scholarship? He's got Jesus!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Why would he need to consult actual historical and archaeological scholarship? He's got Jesus!

So true!
Silly me

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Here are two Greek tertiary sources of the Osiris myth for Michael and those who are interested in Ancient Egyptian history. Both of these include the death and dismemberment of Osiris with slight variation.

Diodorus Siculus

Plutarch

Also I must correct my earlier post about the Pyramid Texts, they were not inscribed on papyri, were inscribed on the walls and sarcophagi of the pyramids at Saqqara.
edit on 11-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You guys should take this discussion over here where it belongs. Return to Secret Societies when you you want to stay on topic.

Religion, Faith and Theology

Agreed.

I have read most of them in the past enough to realize their comparison to biblical references. The Maxims of Ptah Hotep stads out as distinct. Some say Joseph is Ptah Hotep. Osiris is Nimrod's story.

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have read theories that Yuya was Joseph. However, I don't think there is any consensus among Egyptologists about this, but it's fascinating conjecture because the theory continues to name Amenhotep IV (Akhenaten, the historically first Monotheist) as Moses.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I have read theories that Yuya was Joseph. However, I don't think there is any consensus among Egyptologists about this, but it's fascinating conjecture because the theory continues to name Amenhotep IV (Akhenaten, the historically first Monotheist) as Moses.

Right. Ptah Hotep is likely 5th dynasty, but we don't know. Read the Wisdom of Ptah Hotep and you immediately see something far different in the style than typical Egyptian writing. Linked in my signature, the article I did is called Education - Pillars of Stability, Peace and Satisfaction is double speak. I named the article based on the meaning behind his name. There is a hidden meaning there as well with the Masons if you can catch it. I like to twist the lie back to truth.

He lived 110 years. Joseph lived 110 years. He was a Vizier. So was Joseph.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Revealing Video:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The problem with Identification of Ptahhotep (vizier to Djedkare Isesi) with Joseph is it was too early in Egyptian history for Joseph to be in Egypt by ~1000 years. There are chronological problems with the date identifying Yuya with Joseph as well (too late), I only mention it because it is an interesting idea.

Some scholars think that Joseph was likely in Egypt during the Middle Kingdom in the 12th Dynasty, ~1500 BC., but most believe it was after the turmoil of the Hyksos (an Asiatic culture) invasion and rule of the Second Intermediary Period.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Now that I have some of the pieces in place, the puzzle starts to form by the clues I found laying around the garden.

WIKI - Kingdom of Esau

"Pirke De-Rabbi Eliezer (c. 833) relates the Jewish traditions that Nimrod inherited the garments of Adam and Eve from his father Cush, and that these made him invincible. Nimrod's party then defeated the Japhethites to assume universal rulership. Later, Esau (grandson of Abraham), ambushed, beheaded, and robbed Nimrod. These stories later reappear in other sources including the 16th century Sefer haYashar, which adds that Nimrod had a son named Mardon who was even more wicked."

"And Isaac entreated The Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and The Lord was entreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of The Lord. And The Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them." (Genesis 25:21-26 KJV)

LINK

After burying the Father, "Esau then left the God-commanded land of Israel and established himself as a powerful nation in the land of Edom (Genesis 36:1-43)."

"Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom the day of Jerusalem, who said, "Raze it, raze it, to its very foundation!"" (Psalm 137:7). In other words, Edom was cheering the Babylonians on. When Israel fell because of their sins, Edom rejoiced at its fall and took the opportunity to raid the country. They even helped the Babylonians collect the stragglers left from the war (Obadiah 10-15)."

Remember the movie Twins?

After the catastrophic failure (through God's will) of that most ambitious endeavour and in the midst of the ensuing linguistic cacophony, Nimród the giant moved to the land of Evilát, where his wife, Enéh gave birth to twin brothers Hunor and Magyar (aka Magor).

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Revealing Video:

The problem in using this video as proof of anything is that you completely skip the possibility that the people being interviewed may in fact be speaking metaphorically about "selling their souls" and "signing in blood". To automatically jump to the conclusion that a dude named Satan is sitting behind a desk in West Hollywood with a stack of contracts and an ink pen wringing his hands and laughing "Mhahahahahahah!" is taking the conspiracy angle to the extreme. At some point you have to let a tiny bit of common sense creep into your logic.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is a continuation of an older battle between the Builders (Masons) and God.

Book of Jasher, Ch 27:

And Esau at that time, after the death of Abraham, frequently went in the field to hunt.

And Nimrod king of Babel, the same was Amraphel, also frequently went with his mighty men to hunt in the field, and to walk about with his men in the cool of the day.

More for the Jewish Encyclopedia:

Nimrod is the prototype of a rebellious people, his name being interpreted as "he who made all the people rebellious against God" (Pes. 94b; comp. Targ. of pseudo-Jonathan and Targ. Yer. to Gen. x. 9). He is identified with Cush and with Amraphel, the name of the latter being interpreted as "he whose words are dark" (; Gen. R. xlii. 5; for other explanations see below). As he was the first hunter he was consequently the first who introduced the eating of meat by man. He was also the first to make war on other peoples (Midr. Agadah to Gen. x. 9).

Nimrod's Dream.

The punishment visited on the builders of the tower did not cause Nimrod to change his conduct; he remained an idolater. He particularly persecuted Abraham, who by his command was thrown into a heated furnace; and it was on this account, according to one opinion, that Nimrod was called "Amraphel" ( = "he said, throw in"; Targ. pseudo-Jonathan to Gen. xiv. 1; Gen. R. xlii. 5; Cant. R. viii. 8). When Nimrod was informed that Abraham had come forth from the furnace uninjured, he remitted his persecution of the worshiper of Yhwh; but on the following night he saw in a dream a man coming out of the furnace and advancing toward him with a drawn sword. Nimrod thereupon ran away, but the man threw an egg at him; this was afterward transformed into a large river in which all his troops were drowned, only he himself and three of his followers escaping. Then the river again became an egg, and from the latter came forth a small fowl, which flew at Nimrod and pecked out his eye. The dream was interpreted as forecasting Nimrod's defeat by Abraham, wherefore Nimrod sent secretly to kill Abraham; but the latter emigrated with his family to the land of Canaan. Ten years later Nimrod came to wage war with Chedorlaomer, King of Elam, who had been one of Nimrod's generals, and who after the dispersion of the builders of the tower went to Elam and formed there an independent kingdom. Nimrod at the head of an army set out with the intention of punishing his rebellious general, but the latter routed him. Nimrod then became a vassal of Chedorlaomer, who involved him in the war with the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah, with whom he was defeated by Abraham ("Sefer ha-Yashar," l.c.; comp. Gen. xiv. 1-17).

LINK

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Now I have the complete story.

Esau and Jacob fought in the womb. Nimrod was the first clan of "Builder" Masons that started the tower of Babel. The WAR continues to this day. The builders against God.

Read the posts above. The Book of Jasher is going to hold the key to this.

The story of Isis and Osiris is likely a modified version of this to hid the biblical truth.

It's a lie form the start and Paganism took Gods story form Moses. The Bible is once again on the cutting edge of Truth and Divinity.

More to come.

Do the Masons even know this story?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No mate, we haven't read it yet because you're still writing it. Let us know when you finish and we will give our critique which you can proceed to ignore.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Now I have the complete story.

that, my friend,is the understatement of the millennium.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Agreed.

Now I remember WHY I stopped reading posts written by Mason's...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Agreed.

Now I remember WHY I stopped reading posts written by Mason's...
Sure, they can be mean spirited, arrogant, self centered and all of that, but boy its going to be funny when the truth comes out. Stay the course brothers, stay the course.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Sure, they can be mean spirited, arrogant, self centered and all of that,

You just described every single human being on this earth.
Every last one of us.
If you claim otherwise, you're only proving my point.

However, in this thread, I've seen the masons try to have an honest, scholarly discussion, while fundamentalist Christians give self-righteous sermons and ignore any other well-founded points, then spout off anti-masonic bigotry.

Maybe Murgatroid doesn't like honest, scholarly discussions. Maybe he/she just likes people who agree with him/her and don't read.

Dear Anti-Masons and Mason-haters: your bigotry is tired, old, baseless and, quite frankly, boring.

Shame, shame.
Could have been an interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I can't believe how much time I wasted going through this rambling, incoherent thread. Someone needs to take their meds, I see...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Zhenyghi because: yes

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. Could I just ask other members opinion on what exactly 'Mystery Babylon' signifies? Specifically I mean, what in 'the world' can be recognised as mystery babylon? Much like how people consider the microchipping to be the signifier of the mark of the beast, do people have an opinion on what mystery babylon is?

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join