It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Obama is Done Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Bilderberg Meeting was last week in Chantilly, VA which was definetly attended by Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels & may have been attended by FL Senator Marco Rubio still undetermined but Rubio did address the Council of Foriegn Relations on May 31 of this year a sub-group of the Bilderbergers both top top picks for Romney's VP slot.

Now this is why i think Obama wont be re-elected - the Bilderberg Meeting ended this Sunday & what happens Obama has possibly the worst week of his Presidency this week. I mean the guy has everybody turning against him this week - Bill Clinton, Senator Diane Feinstein, Chris Matthews etc. Was curious what would come out of the Bilderberg Conference - Obama thumbs up or thumbs down.

imo - the Globalist's at Bilderberger decided Obama is damaged goods & they are throwing him over the side for their next Globalist Mitt's Romney - don't think anything will change but think they decided Obama will be cast off at this point for Mitt's.

Thats my limited political view of things - brought to you by David Rockerfeller & Henry Kissinger. But think the whole election is fixed if you didn't know it already...lol

& it was decided by a handful of Globalist's this past Sunday in Chantilly, VA

Peace

www.findmall.com...,1711986,1714916,page=2

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I disagree. I like Obama, and I think he will get a second term. The guys in DC are just spending so much time fighting. I wish they would all work together! Atleast, Obama cares about poor people! I think he has atleast attempted to make this a better country! I will be voting for him!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

imo - the Globalist's at Bilderberger decided Obama is damaged goods & they are throwing him over the side for their next Globalist Mitt's Romney - don't think anything will change but think they decided Obama will be cast off at this point for Mitt's.

Obama was never meant to be a two-termer. It's not "damaged goods", that was always the plan. After Bush people were ready to riot. He was the bone thrown to the people. I said years ago that is what was going to happen. Obama gets tossed to you to make you think we have a choice and then you get stabbed in the back. Obama is just as much to the right as Bush was. Look were the money is going-Romney is getting all the money. He's going to win by hook or crook.

Just wait, when the SCOTUS rules on Obama care may go even further and say you have no right to Social Security or anything else. So we will live in a total police state where you don't even get table scraps thrown at you to survive.

I can't help but laugh. Many people around here would just love that, but yet they would suffer. The game is dismantling countries and creating easily controllable micro-states.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Like i said just find it curious that the day after the Bilderberg Conference ends - Obama has the worst week of his Presidency especially in the press.

Coincidence???

It's really not a thread of who you like for President but how the Globalist System works & who picks/elects our leaders...

edit on 8-6-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I also find is telling how Clinton has turned on him. Clinton is endorsing rivals to Obama's candidates in a few key races. The media is also turning on Obama. Even MSNBC featured a segment with Schahill (sp) of the Nation flat out calling Obama a murderer.

Obama is toast and we are getting a new GOP president who will be able to bomb Iran.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is starting to look like the elite's choice.

Four separate eye witnesses saw Romney at Bilderberg
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lady de Rothschild endorses Romney
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Romney raised more money in May than Obama for the first time.
m.yahoo.com... .intl=US&.lang=en-US

Rand Paul endorsed Romney, and the news is all pro Romney and anti Obama. They are so transparent. I just wonder if the R-money push will backfire so far from the election. Obama or Romney, what's the difference?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

It's not going to backfire. American's are just silly and easily fooled. Look at Occupy, They think squating in camps get's something done. Then you've got the TP set who are screaming for cuts to everything. Well, they are going to get it and I'm going to laugh when they are SOL too.

The problem is Obama isn't the ideal warmonger candidate. The Republicans are always the better front for that. THere really isn't much of a difference in policy, but the Democrats are the softhand in the glove. The elite want their war and they will do what they have to get it. This is why Russia has been heating up the Nuclear rhetoric lately, They know the score and they aren't going to take it lying down.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Too:
David Rockerfeller & Henry Kissinger.

Who are these people groupies?

Did u remember who has Control of the French and British Fleet,,,oo,
never mind,,

how do u say that new guys name,,
ohh and tell Sarkozy,,,tick,,toc,,,

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, the platform he will represent (romknee) is the real issue here, so even though it is a continuity of the same plan regardless of who takes the seat, there will be issues such as Supreme Court Justices placed in position of control by the minions of the NWO, Oil from Canada through the US in Pipelines, more war on terror, wars declared on innocents worldwide to pave the way for more control, more UnPatriotic tyranny, the dissolution of rights or freedoms, water rights taken away from individuals, hundreds of unsafe nuclear facilities built,even though the old ones are in critical need of repair, US the horse slaughter capitol of the world, more regulations against health and more control for monsanto, the list goes on, but this is a nightmare any way you look at it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yup & it's not lost on me that the one guy wrote the healthcare bill in his state & his opponent tried to ram that same bill down everybody's throat on a national level...

Coincidence???

The globalist's are laughing at us...no doubt.

& all these recent Presidential canidates have an open questions Constitiutionally if they can be President - Obama born in HI or Kenya & who is the father, McCain - born in Panama, Romney - father born in Mexico. I dunno just seems weird to me - it almost seems like they are trying to muddy the waters.
imo
edit on 9-6-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Too:
David Rockerfeller & Henry Kissinger.

Who are these people groupies?

Did u remember who has Control of the French and British Fleet,,,oo,
never mind,,

how do u say that new guys name,,
ohh and tell Sarkozy,,,tick,,toc,,,

ohh and tell HIS Holynes,,

Scossa di terremoto nella Valle del Belice, tanta paura tra le province di Trapani e Agrigento. Le mappe

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I disagree. I like Obama, and I think he will get a second term. The guys in DC are just spending so much time fighting. I wish they would all work together! Atleast, Obama cares about poor people! I think he has atleast attempted to make this a better country! I will be voting for him!

Oh hell!

You clearly have no common sense and completely lack all knowledge of American History.
Obama doesnt give a flying fluck about anybody but himself! Obamacare would cause business to cut so many jobs, and it would put us in the hole $500,000,0000,000 (THATS BILLION) deeper than out current standing of almost $16,000,000,000,000.
Please tell me exactly, the ways he "attempedt" to make America a better country. I am QUITE curious!
Our troops are the men who are really fighting, while their families are here at home poor, living paycheck to paycheck.

Please keep ignorant comments to yourself.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's pretty simple really... Obama lives to serve his masters, who are the same masters that Romney serves, and no, I'm not talking about the American people. In this situation, there is no "lesser of two evils" because they are two different sides of the same coin. People need to wake up and realize that no matter which way they flip the coin, it's still made out of lead and is still going to be a huge weight in your pocket that carries no value. If you were to change the coin however (say to a gold coin) like Ron Paul is suggesting, then the more it weighs, the more its worth. Still, everyone's too distracted by the pretty pictures on their worthless lead coin.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Did you see his press conference yesterday?

I think Obama just lost the election.

Obama looked guilty and unsure.

------------
You better call Hillary.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I guess I'll be THAT guy.

It'll all depend on the election.

There, I went there. I said it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Exchanging one centrist statist globalist puppet for ANOTHER centrist statist globalist puppet.. the 'ol choice between a douche and a turd sandwich.. bleh.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

You think Obama will get a second term BECAUSE you like him, not because you disagree with the assessment made by the OP (whom I tend to agree with).

“Getting Along” is liberal speak for “come on guys….do what we want because we know better” and the country isn’t falling for that again this year.

The numbers don’t lie…we’re on a fast track to Broke-ville!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, he still has a few weeks before he shows us who the "Son of Perdition" really is! All of America will be at his mortal bedside and suddenly he will heal and amaze the masses!

Yeah, he will continue to rule, but not like we think! His term was slated for 3.5 years from the beginning of time, then his "work" begins and so does ours!

edit on 6/12/2012 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join