It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

could these be related??????
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ok Bob is awesome! Glad to see resistance to the Rothschild Rockefeller 'insert name of douchebags' slave system.

As to the explosion in the sky and the Dutchsince allegations of radiation exposure. I saw a post somewhere stating it was an alien ship blown up above our atmosphere and rained down to earth.

I have absolutely no idea if its legit but I wouldn't be surprised. Would explain why Bob got so much beef from the fuzz.

formerwhitehat.wordpress.com... llout/

I have an issue with dismissing this for some reason. However I feel this specific story is disinformation. But maybe this contains a little more than the usual half truths.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Now, I'm getting very nervous...I'm between Big Rapids and Alpena...they hovered over our house...WHY? WTF is going on?

This stuff is so confusing now. I hope I'm just imagining that these have something to do with each other...because I'm not feeling so safe being alone atm.

Why would they hover over OUR house??? Can someone at least call me a troll or something? Let me know you at least see this, I don't know what else to do, I've done internet searches all night and this site seems like the only one with people who aren't some kind of nutball extreemists...

I have another thread posted here...not sure how to find it because I just joined before posting and haven't looked at any of the features. I KNOW they're up to something, but what? WHY?

=(

And no one believes me...even the people who were here when it happened are chalking it up to a random DEA sweep for pot...oi

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimberly6

What are they up to indeed. I've seen reports of Nuclear explosion tests for unspecified reasons. The alleged alien ship being shot down.

Who knows. Its something out of there control that's for sure lol. Many agencies seem to be freaking out.

Maybe it was a false flag attack being averted. I must find more information.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
After reading the entire thread I've come to these conclusions

1. Bob's the man

2. freedom12 has a hard on for Bob, hence not dropping the grayling topic

3. VERY strange things are going on in MI
edit on 9-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kimberly6
Now, I'm getting very nervous...I'm between Big Rapids and Alpena...they hovered over our house...WHY? WTF is going on?

This stuff is so confusing now. I hope I'm just imagining that these have something to do with each other...because I'm not feeling so safe being alone atm.

Why would they hover over OUR house??? Can someone at least call me a troll or something? Let me know you at least see this, I don't know what else to do, I've done internet searches all night and this site seems like the only one with people who aren't some kind of nutball extreemists...

I have another thread posted here...not sure how to find it because I just joined before posting and haven't looked at any of the features. I KNOW they're up to something, but what? WHY?

=(

And no one believes me...even the people who were here when it happened are chalking it up to a random DEA sweep for pot...oi

Who is THEY?? Did you get a picture?? Are they gone? Whats going on now?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This may or (probably) may not be significant, but whilst watching Bob's (part 2) video, linked from part 1 in the OP my computer "switched itself off" half way through.
It has never done this before.

It was plugged into the mains electricity and the battery was fully charged too.

So, I rebooted, checked that all was well, and returned to this thread, and video (part 2) to finish watching it.
My computer switched off again within about 10 seconds of restarting the video.

I have since restarted my computer, and have been using it, both on battery and on the mains electricity, for about 6 hours or so (without re-visiting the video) and it has worked flawlessly.

I have had the computer for about 2 or 3 years, and it hasn't ever switched itself off like this before.
But today, TWICE, it switched itself off whilst watching Bob's video part2.

Anyone else experience anything odd?

strange
GTD

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

"They" would be whom ever was in the chopper that hovered over our house, We don't know who they were. We did not get pictures because they were above our house, it was about 11:15 at night and I was afraid to go out because I have issues with the government and umm...experimentations (which, I won't go into on this thread). Me, my boyfriend and his mother heard and felt it. It even made the walls in the basement vibrate.

I doubt pics would have turned out, because there was no light outside at all, and we are about 1 mile from our nearest neighbor. Also, they figured it was the DEA using thermals to see if we had pot growing or something, because we have 3 computers on all the time. I don't think so...

I will mention something else, I have 3 cats, for the past few of days one sleeps ON me at night (which he has never done before) one refuses to go outside alone, and the other is acting normal. Probably just my imagination on why they're behaving strangely, but still...I figured I'd note that here just in case.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I have had my computer switched off, and its not battery, its plugged into the power bar, for certain threads and videos, and they are usually high intel ones. You can also feel the difference in post and page loading, some threads are very very sluggish. But yes, I've had my computer shut off for certain threads. Not this one though. Do you work at something that limits what you can access? For me it was my home computers mind you. Was this your home computer? Mine is linux so it shows they can put their monitoring up on linux just as well as windows.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow, how ironic lion that you make a post on one of our most esteemed patriotic, freedom fighting Truther! members- OldCorp... I was surprised ! and angered to hear of this news... SnF! Proud of him and his efforts!

Old Corp: Go get 'em , Tiger!

So you are on the list now? That sux ....but is there not one of us left that isn't? Labels for this and the other if we do or question certain things is ridiculous. We are no longer free to express ourselves or ask questions without a label. How they wish to squelch our voices/put a lid on things. Well I'm with you and will be shouting from the rooftops. If oNLY though, I could learn the language and shout as well as you, maybe more folk would listen. But no matter how little or big, we all can help and do our part. As you say," get off the couch! ". I do feel inadequate at times but at least I TRY to investigate/forewarn. How I wish others can grow those two dangly things as big as yours lol... Lady here and I want to grow them lmao... figuratively of course.

I believe you are on to something with that underground explosion. Good luck and Godspeed. Sounds fishy to me too...and with those radiation level spikes.... Might want to get suited up.....
Plz do keep us posted.

Corp, please be very careful to keep things in check .. *remembering William Cooper.* I'm unsure of your thoughts on him ... but we all know how he was labeled.
I know you don't really care what people think *I don't either anymore* but there are times when one should take heed ...
2cnts here: It may be best not to tell anyone even if you have a little toddy . You know how it goes, anything you say can and will be used against you-..ANYTHING to discredit or use against you, they will latch onto... You know the tactics. This verse is in the Bible and with reason and so as also a testimony to others. .1Th 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. imo, talking about having a drink or vodka, or videoing yourself with a drink isn't the best way . You just give them ammo. As you can see in this thread ALREADY... people will jump on this like flies on poop. already trying to turn you into a raving alcoholic lunatic..

shame on you freed12. Whose side are YOU on?
Give the guy a break... He's been through a lot this year already with his daughter and all. Does everything always go according to plan in your life? Ever get side-tracked through no fault of your own? do your plans /course of action ever get changed? Ever had a flat tire? Delays and changes in the course of one's life happen. Things are not always perfect, you know . Life isn't always a breeze....Since you are giving him such a hard time, maybe you should ask yourself a few questions. Have you experienced being side-tracked ever in life, think about it... it not, one day you too will have experience and see.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity (LTNS)

Yep, using my home computer (Toshiba Laptop) at home, just browsing ATS, watched Bobs video part1 with no problem.
Clicked on link to Part 2, got about half way through (8 minutes-ish) and click! Computer was off.
Restarted, laptop worked fine, opened browser (firefox) again, ATS and linked video tabs came up ok, started watching video part 2 from where I left off and within 10 secs... click! Computer was shut down again.
How is it done?? (I'm running windows7 btw)

GTD

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure its either their bot, shutting off for certain words or direct surveillance going on, with an agent. That is how I relate to those experiences when they happen to me. I even nipped one in the bud when it happened a couple of times on one thread, by writing a letter to the would be sold out black ops who aren't being hero's or real men IMO, and was able to carry on without any problems shortly after that. Saving it on my desktop.

My friend and I have had our messengers shut off suddenly. I've had internet shut off at key moments too. When he was wondering what triggered it I told we are always being monitored direct not by a bot. I asked him out of 7 billion people, what percentage he thought was actively engaged in discussing, their experiences, their dreams, in his case his astral travels too and surveillancing bases, and the kind of topics we talked about each day we talked? 1 %. Don't think its that high, so yeah that would be active surveillancing, not passive.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronriley2003
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

could these be related??????
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No idea, you'd have to ask Bob he lives in that area In terms of explosions there's a difference between the sounds of the earth cracking and rubbing together and the explosion of a tank shell or other explosive device. The quake i felt and heard was 30 miles away from the point origin.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimberly6

I don't know, I wonder if everything happening in Michigan is related. WHAT IS HAPPENING?? Its crazy! Who the heck knows.
I'm pondering about drawing a line around all the sounds, explosions, and downed trees to see if it makes a pattern. Hopefully there is not an underground war going on!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kimberly6

=(

It's not just your house. Military gunships and blackhawks have been patroling and surveying Little Rock, Arkansas for a month now, just flying overhead and patroling the city and it's got alot of people scared.

In my opnion they are making plans to declare martial law when it gets close to 12-21-12 and are out observing the best places to barricade cities in. When TSHTF it's going to hit the big cities first because those will be easier to declare martial law in amd barricade than a small rural town no one gives a sh*t about, like where i live. You can expect them to shutdown the interstates too which means no food will be going into those big cities which will become a disaster. New York City alone has to have fresh shipments of grocieries every 8 hours or they will start having food shortages and within 24 hours there will be riots when grocery stores run out.
edit on 9-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

No proof or "pics" as you say. No follow up, excuses why you didn't, another poster calling you out on your "arrest".

Did you bother to even watch the video? Did you see him there just minding his own business making that clip when deputy dipsh*t pulled up and squawked at him? They were harassing him.

There really are some honest people in the world

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Mine has done the same several times.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join