It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by BobAthome

What i want to know is why they got him on a terrorist list, because that's basically how they treated him when he tried to gain access to the airbase. So Obama has been keeping his eye on our ATS reporter. Thats enough to make me want to build a drone proof bomb shelter since NDAA.
edit on 8-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

It is because of people with that mindset, that the government has to do the things it does. This is pertinent because you, for example, claiming to believe in Jesus/Yahweh, and claiming to also believe that being to be omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omnibenevolent, think that said being would allow (since nothing is done outside an omnipotent's express will... remember Job!) a drone to be sent to your house, and that said being might want you to die in an unbeneficial manner, and finally the coup de grace, you believe that you could thwart said being's plans for your destruction by building a material structure. By believing and expressing these contradictory concepts, you prove yourself to be incompetent in contract, and thus in need of shepherding by the worldly authorities. This is only one example; your own. Most people are in the same boat of incompetency as you, though each has his own particular reasons. Usually those reasons include harboring suspicion as to the character of the One Infinite Creator, this being the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (the joke is: there IS no evil! isn't it a scream? LOL).

The guards were just following their procedure. There was no abuse. This reporter could really have been a nutcase "patriot" wanting to exercise his spurious "constitutional rights" (when there are no such things).

The explosion was just some inter-timeline bleed-through from the war that's raging right now (a war whose end is rigged, of course) over this planet's fate. This is a great time to be alive, and the reporter is none the worse for wear.

For the record, I believe in an omnipotent Creator, too, but not one whose will is so easily thwarted as yours. Bunker, indeed!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why do the police have to take everything personally?.
Could the Noise have been underground blasting, using nuclear weapons to excavate living quarters and underground base space, if the PTB know something is coming down the line, and they need to hurry up with the preparations, these kind of events would increase in frequency.
This isn't the first time this kind of noise has been heard in the states, and, the UK.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
America is one the most open societies but also one or maybe the most secretive of all. One day the truth will out.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Here in Michigan we sometimes have to was our cars in below zero temps mostly because all the road salt leaves a corrosive visibility destroying film over your entire vehicle. Most of the car washes including the coin operated power hose types stay open throughout the winter.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It may not be illegal but it does draw attention to yourself.

So you're sure they knew what the explosion was but they wont tell us? If thats true, that right there means they are hiding something.

The video seems to be more about being arrested than the unidentified explosion. It's even in the title. So I don't think that's off topic

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by itswhatev

Oh yea most definitely. In light of two separate incidents, this site is watched by the alphabet soup agencies.

And by now, i am sure they are aware of the members of this site, especially those of us that don't subscribe the mainstream bs.

Don't be surprised if your red flagged but look at it like this. They are scared or alarmed enough about you that you have to be watched

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I just checked on MUFON Maps- Case Number 39053 UFO Report for White Lake, Michigan dated 06-08-2012.

Other reports dating as far back as 2005 for Alapena, MI

I just watched the video..that guy needs to stay off Grid Period.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
dont waiste your time wondering about where the strange sounds and booms come from. ill explain... again. Schizophrenia is not just voices in the head. Its alien voice of God technology. I dont believe its our government or the masons or illuminati. these aliens are wierd like that, they mimick us to cover there own intrusions. these strange sounds have been going on for a while now for about 2-3 years exactly how long ive heard voices for. Ive seen a few UFOs in that time and they always say that is us, and follow it with something like "stop doing that" meaning controlling their ships. I know im crazy and thats impossible,,.no its not. Just last night i saw a UFO while smoking a cig outside. It seemed to return to the point my eyes were looking at it, my voices were saying "you see a UFO that is us, stop doing that".

Basicly they have technology that can broadcast simulated voices, adults, children, nuclear bombs, they can open vortexes, conduits to anywhere. they can make you smell something thats not there. Ive learned all of this from experimenting with fighting back as they were attempting to kill me or get me arrested for nothing. They threatened me with the FBI and CIA and NSA, yes, i was afraid for my life for a time, but then i figured, as long as im getting tortured, why not do it back, i thought it was the government doing it, so i tried to figure out how to manipulate them and eventually i realized. this is psychic technology. telekenisis works too. so does psionic imagination techniques. I know this sounds insane, it is, but im telling the truth. Were not alone, and if you dont want voices, dont ask for them, i did and suffered for a long while.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I will give you a FEMA Camp to play with- Search FEMA CAMP Hardin, MONTANA

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
He tried to gain entry to a military installation .... there is no freedom of press in the military.

GTFO

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Nice job on the reporting,on the driving license suppenson part.I live in sc and yes that is the law no sc insurance will get your sc license suppened.even if you have plates and insurance from a different state.I found out the hard way like you.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

He couldn't legally disappear. Those new laws did not uphold in court.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Contrary to popular belief, reporters are not all-powerful entities that can do whatever they want to and go where ever they want to.

People do have rights, and there is no such thing as the right to know.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Contrary to popular belief, reporters are not all-powerful entities that can do whatever they want to and go where ever they want to.

People do have rights, and there is no such thing as the right to know.

Its comments like this, and others on here, that really make me question the education system, and those pouncing on the weaknesses of that system, hoping people don't understand.

1. We all have the right to know, the constitution takes a few of our infinite inalienable rights and negotiates them for the nations sake, it doesnt give us our rights. That is a fact.

2. Military, like all government, aka employer/taxpayer funded activities is subject to the public and to reporters.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Two nights ago a chopper flew in (from the direction of Grayling) lowered down to about 100 feet over our house for about 2 minutes, then flew away...I posted about it in a different thread here also.

There was no reason for it to do this, but it did.

About the hidden camps issue...I know of at least one hidden military area that is in this part of MI. Everyone swears it's not there-but it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
First of all, just want to say that OldCorp deserves a medal of honor, and bravery, for the journalism he's been doing, and on behalf of his nation, freedom and hence the entire planet. He is doing what many should be doing, and I would like to see citizens committee's councils, local street press and online radio interviews, just wide awake grass roots efforts. This is an inspiration, but also, to those who think someone lacks accountability for not jumping on a project that would cost considerable funds, and I don't believe he's getting a return from anything here, its going out for the benefit of the people, and put him at further risk, that is coming from a very low position.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The Air force just turned me over to the Sheriff's Department, which charged me with driving on a suspended license. I couldn't believe this because I have only had one ticket (for a left hand turn at the wrong time of day into a school parking lot) in the past 10 years; and I paid the fine before my court date.

That was a warning shot fired across your bow Bob, they just showed you they can screw with your records, just like they did Bob Lazar (i think thats how you spell his last name) who was one of the scientists that used to work at Groom Lake in Nevada.

Now that really is scary.
edit on 9-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Why do the police have to take everything personally?.
Could the Noise have been underground blasting, using nuclear weapons to excavate living quarters and underground base space, if the PTB know something is coming down the line, and they need to hurry up with the preparations, these kind of events would increase in frequency.
This isn't the first time this kind of noise has been heard in the states, and, the UK.

Never heard of them using nukes to excavate living quarters for DUMBs. That seems kind of counterproductive because you would irradiate the place you wanted the survivors to go.

Theyre praparing for chaos on 12-21-12 because of this Mayan bullsh*t and all the fearmongers talking about big giant planets that do not exist making a flyby earth because Zecharia Sitchin's junk.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrigg

Nice job on the reporting,on the driving license suppenson part.I live in sc and yes that is the law no sc insurance will get your sc license suppened.even if you have plates and insurance from a different state.I found out the hard way like you.

I didn't do the work that's Oldcorp, i just posted the video. He's the one that got gangbanged by several dudes with M-16's.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join