It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami police warn of new drug after grisly attack (cannibalism involved)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
lol so legal drugs are more dangerous than illegal drugs (for the most part, some exceptions i know) what else would one expect from this backwards ass world we live in

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I don't believe Ellis d would make one butcher people and eat them, doubt it's the bath salts too....its most likely "totally awesome sweet Alabama liquid snake" making people lose their marbles.
But seriously, i'd put my money on pharmaceuticals.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Burnittotheground because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by Burnittotheground because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What if this story is connected?--- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could it be possible those drugs have made their way to Florida?

"Capsules of powdered flesh from dead babies were made in north-east China
South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease.

The capsules were made in north-east China from babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, the Korean customs service said. Officials refused to say where the dead babies had come from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing. Last year, Chinese officials ordered an investigation into the production of drugs made from dead foetuses or newborns.

The customs service said it had discovered 35 attempts since August to smuggle a total of about 17,450 capsules". ----- www.guardian.co.uk...

I dont know, but I still feel WE as a humanity are just sitting back waiting, anxiously waiting for something like a zombie apocalypse or some freak endshow to happen. Their is a change coming for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
As far as I know, there are no toxicology reports yet. And I personally won't believe the reports anyway, as they've been declaring it's "bath salts" before it was even looked into.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This kind of unsettles me.

I took "ivory wave" with a friend a few times 2 years ago or so.

It seems a lot like coke, not too interesting to be fair. We just felt wired, like having too much coffee. The comedowns are horrible and I'm sure I was left with a slight depersonalisation.

However I have yet to eat humans!

It was pretty naive to take it in hindsight. These drugs are legal because people manage to come up with possibly synthetic ingredient to circumvent the illegal substances. Now that it has been banned I'm sure people are going to try and change the formula and start again. I'm not a doctor or biologist but everytime they change that formula to get around it being illegal, the drug gets worse.

My 2 cents, peace

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Bathsalts are nothing new. They have been around for years. The most 2 common types sold are in the amphetamine family and can induce psychosis like any other stimulant. The guy in Miami probably hallucinated and saw a face as a plate of bacon. WHO KNOWS.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I would be more apt to believe it is a test run for a weaponized drug.... Scary thought really.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
Maybe it's this drug with a convincing conversation about zombies or what not

Very interesting....I've only watched a couple of minutes so far....But assuming what they are saying is true, and that drug can put you into a totally suggestible state where you'll do anything.....Well damn...that's like the holy grail that MK-Ultra was looking for! I wonder if the CIA has stocked up on this stuff!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I really am confused as to why most of you continue to insist these attacks are zombielike or cannibalistic. It's amazing that you insist there is an outbreak of zombie cannibalism. ZOMBIES ARE NOT REAL, it's the damn movies for Gods sake.

These few particular attacks have had nothing to do with the desire and a craving to eat human flesh. What these attacks are, are pure savagery. These attacks are animalistic and that is an insult to most animals.

We are hearing the same drug rhetoric that we heard in the 60's and 70's and even before. Remember Refer Madness. Bath Salts have been out for awhile now and they are a short term crappy cheap buzz, that's why they were sold OTC in gas stations next to the diet pills, energy pills, and the calming brownies. Bath Salts did not make people behave this way, period.

The one thing people don't talk about anymore is the exisistence of evil, pure evil. Look at the state of the world since we all decided God doesn't exsist. Screw your Mayan calendar. If you want to see prophecies that are actually coming true and to fruition dig into the bible. I'm not a Bible thumper. But, my mind is open to the warnings written thousands of years ago.

All you have to do is look around at the world. People have become consumed with evil.

Cannibalism. Some of you are more deluded than the attackers in these horrific crimes. We should fear the psychologically unstable mind that allows flights of fancy that lead to a belief in Zombies as supposed intelligent reasoning for the horror being inflicted upon the lives of innocent humans. Some of you are supposed to be educated, now that's some scary sh33t.

What a sad world and country this has become when the majority start believing in Zombies in real life. How frightening when our youth have been so deluded by the media they want to believe in Zombies and Vampires. Insane and abolutely the height of insanity, go get yourself checked. May God help us all.

It's not Zombies we should fear. We should fear the guy standing next to us who "looks" and "acts" normal.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by klhix

Except for the fact he ate the guy's face......
You think he couldn't find a hammer, rock, anything if it was just about savagery? He ate the dude's face, that is canibalism...... Eating a person.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by subfab

It is too soon to tell, right now I'm just putting the idea out there that these drugs could be what is causing the recent rise in cannibalism.

No its not, the drug was created in 1969, has floated around since then. In 2005 a big boom came and then it started to be sold in head shops. Then was made illegal in 2011 Now they are just putting out propaganda to keep it illegal. Its under a 1 year illegal bind.

People are brain washed by hollywood way to easy.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

It's too late mate... the damaga has been done. It's popping up all over the place and now parents will hear about their kids on bath salts and drag them off to rehab...

The bastards won... It's been around so long now that it's been proven by frequent users and explorers of the mind, that it's worth is self limiting and generally nothing but a result of the WOD.

Yet here we are, in the midst of a god damned cannibal frenzy, and it's being fueled by the pathetic media and ignorant folk that would most likely blame a plant for them comitting rape.

Too late.. the ignorance has spread like wildfire. Yet more reasons to demonize a segment of society who fall under the same umbrella as the idiots that ABuse anything...

No point trying to tell them, this thread will be closed and the ignorance will remain steadfast for all to see and rely on...

We're living in the land of robocop man... a time when people shove blue vials into their neck and then flip out.. Or max payne, where people inject a drug that causes them to see Valkyries and jump out of windows...

We're just doomed... this is only a symptom of how ignorant society really is...

sad really...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

In addition to the Cloud Nine, police also believe De Leon finished off a bottle of rum and was working on a beverage called Four Loko, which combines alcohol and caffeine. He tested positive for marijuana, Xanax and alcohol.

But yeah, it must have been the evil new drug!

Couldn't make the makers of xanax look bad now, could we?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Sounds like DMAA to me, dimethylamylamine. A very rubbish stimulant that effects noradrenaline in the brain. Basically, it's like strong coffee until you take too much and then you feel like you've overdosed on coffee.

A lot of body builders use it for that extra energy when working out, and it's sold in a lot of combinations, often with various other natural herbs in order to offset the stimulation with subtle mood lifting effects.

Usually, those taking it find it's piss weak for what they wanted and either throw it away or take too much and regret it.

I know all about that crap... ditched near 5 grams of it personally.

This is the problem. Everyone is lumping it under "Bath Salt" when it's a whole range of chemicals created to bypass current laws. They are simply sold as "Bath Salt" to avoid inspection by customs.. if they don't detect an illegal substance, and it looks like a salt, then it's not likely to be inspected thoroughly.

It's the freaks and tweakers that take anything from antihistamines to caffiene tablets that have made it public.

Morons the lot of them...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well while we're all up in arms about these hallucinogens, why has no one ever gone out of their way to publicize the horrors on Jenkem?

Jenkem is a purportedly hallucinogenic inhalant created from fermented human waste.[1] In the mid-1990s, it was reported to be a popular street drug among Zambian street children.[2][3][4][5]

In November 2007, anecdotal American media reports created the wrong impression that jenkem was a popular drug among American teenagers.[6] Several sources reported that the increase in American media coverage was based on a hoax and "on faulty Internet research."[7]

Ahh good old media reporting, fell for it hook line and stinker.

Just like this.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

The scariest drug is that narcotic in Russia that rots the users flesh off after just a few uses. It's nicknamed krocodil. Look it up if you have a strong stomach. There are users with the bones in their arms exposed from injecting it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I been smoking weed for 35 years and tried that synthetic cannibus and nearly lost my mind..Eating anything, let alone a human never entered my mind but if I could have found my front door and got out...news at eleven

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boxx63

Yes but you cannot even spell the word.

So I'll take it that you don't care, over indulge or just plain make things up.

Typical.

edit on 8-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

This stuff?? Desomorphine? Mmm nothing gets me viens hotter than opiates and red phosphorus :S
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes, I am beginning to think along those lines, also. Suppose the CIA snatched the homeless man (who would miss him?) and fed him a new drug? It's just a thought, no proof or anything to back it up. I just know the CIA did secret experiments on people in the 60s (and called it MK-Ultra).

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is a huge crock of BS. It NOT the bath salts, it is something Baxters labs and Rockefeller or the like had concocted.

In order to be "blaming the bathsalts" it would mean, BATH SALTS ARE REALLY GOOD TO SOAK IN,maybe even helps detox the body.

PERIOD. That is what our world is like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join