It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami police warn of new drug after grisly attack (cannibalism involved)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by subfab

It is too soon to tell, right now I'm just putting the idea out there that these drugs could be what is causing the recent rise in cannibalism.

No its not, the drug was created in 1969, has floated around since then. In 2005 a big boom came and then it started to be sold in head shops. Then was made illegal in 2011 Now they are just putting out propaganda to keep it illegal. Its under a 1 year illegal bind.

People are brain washed by hollywood way to easy.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

It's too late mate... the damaga has been done. It's popping up all over the place and now parents will hear about their kids on bath salts and drag them off to rehab...

The bastards won... It's been around so long now that it's been proven by frequent users and explorers of the mind, that it's worth is self limiting and generally nothing but a result of the WOD.

Yet here we are, in the midst of a god damned cannibal frenzy, and it's being fueled by the pathetic media and ignorant folk that would most likely blame a plant for them comitting rape.

Too late.. the ignorance has spread like wildfire. Yet more reasons to demonize a segment of society who fall under the same umbrella as the idiots that ABuse anything...

No point trying to tell them, this thread will be closed and the ignorance will remain steadfast for all to see and rely on...

We're living in the land of robocop man... a time when people shove blue vials into their neck and then flip out.. Or max payne, where people inject a drug that causes them to see Valkyries and jump out of windows...

We're just doomed... this is only a symptom of how ignorant society really is...

sad really...

They just need some one to show them how the game works. Once you under stand drugs and drug propaganda you can understand allot. It does not hurt to try.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
Toxicology results or it didnt happen.

Even then, take the toxicology results with a huge grain of salt. I honestly will most likely not believe them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

Excellent point as my wise mother told me consider the source and of course the motivation to alter facts or make them up completely.I think this is the way they will issue blanket laws covering any existing or new substance that come out.The whole cat and mouse game of analogs had to some to an end sooner or latter. Shulgin is in poor health and past his prime may be time to concede this round.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Ewwwwwww! That is disgusting.....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Exactly what I thought....why would they specify "the homeless"...who you would assume have no money? I find that odd.....are they trying to find a new way to get rid of homeless people?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

that stuff is truly scary.
i'm glad i never experienced such a horror. great find, this post deserves it's own thread.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Why is this thread still alive ? where's a mod to pull because of T&C violations ?

I don't actually want it pulled, just asking the question because I was pissed when another thread (a most awesome thread) got wacked the other day when we were discussing melatonin and drug related issues.

Constantly treading a tight-rope on this site

Peace Out

PS - My view on this subject - all hype no susbstance. Media beat up as usual. Drugs are bad mkay. If on the other hand somebody or some'thing' randomly comes up to me and wants to start eating me - I'll let you know.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, the article's relating seem to put a lot of emphasis on:
a) a banner name for drugs (bath salts) out side of the law. Who the hell would sell drugs that turn people into cannibals/zombies? It's bad business sense! You're not very likely to get return business. Also there isn't a drug out there that will turn you into a psychopath, you would need to have been raised with those tendencies and the drugs bring them out of you.
If this is caused by a drug it's not something you would be able to get on the streets, I'm suggesting it's something experimental.
b) avoiding homeless people. What is it with 'merican authorities having a general dislike of the homeless. What cities brought out law banning people from feeding the homeless? The laws not working so lets use what works best, fear.

As with all the news articles relating to this, my comments and everyone else's comments - this is just speculation. We need more evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I dont buy that an illicit drug alone can turn people into cannibals.
Possibly in combination with other conditions and influences.
I am beginning to wonder if this isnt a test of sorts, by.......

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

You people are that dumb huh ...it takes the most richest and powerful people.in America almost a month for drug tests to come back ie michael Jackson ...heath ledger ....Whitney ......but thy can get test back on drugs that they aren't even sure of the chemical compounds back withing 24 hours ....not sure why they want to blame it on the bath salts ....probably cuz they cant find any other loop holes to make them illegal .....I personally think these drugs are terrible but clearly they are lying to you and you believe

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
phucked.com has the after shots of the guy who had his face eaten. It was bad, so very bad!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

the autopsy report may not be released for at least a year.

according to the latest news article.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Officials said the autopsy report would not be released to the public until the investigation into the shooting concludes - a process that could take more than a year.

-subfab

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join