It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by w810i

Just to be clear, I am not mad at God as I believe God to be. However, if God is as your encounter suggest him to be, then I would be angry.

ETA:

Originally posted by w810i
I can't tell you why they came to me. I am no more special then anyone ...

Well if God sent Angels to talk with you and pass on even the simplest bit of encouragement, then that would seem to suggest you are more special, at least in God's eyes.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

I was saddened by this post last night but didn't have the energy to suggest something. Well its linked to the other post he made above.

Everyone is seen as equal by family, and not special in being above another, rather all are special, even so, not everyone is at the same stage of awareness, or grade.

For those who don't believe in reincarnation, then the truth isn't going to reach them because they're not seeing the whole picture. A person's grade doesnt just relay to this lifetime. And its not true that Family does not reach out, in a miracle, ie, dreams, physical manifestation, as this was, guidance, even sightings and crafts, for family/Family is a rather large team, and it extends to those who watch over us and take council with the Light their Higher Self, more, and God/Goodness/Love. In other words, we have a big team watching over.

Some people are reached in the deepest pits, those who others think of as lost. There is no limits on when you can be reached because the goal is to reach every single person, spring every single trap and even throw the helping hand into the deepest pits on every astral plane or channel as well, for all are called to healing and forgiveness, and its their thoughts that keep them in harsh systems and spiritual punishment.

Many people enter here, from higher levels, in fact earth is filled with higher levels, that have family, both past and future, ie. past, where they came from, sometimes a planet or race, sometimes beyond, our spiritual home, and future family, your family here now, out the other side (as there is no time), and the Team of Family tries very hard to get our attention, to wake us up

Most aren't listening. And the dense negative frequency and events in this channel are very hard to take, and many many people go off target on their assignments or tests, they start to sink in the sinking sand of this near hellzone frequency.

And Family is there, they work tirelessly behind the scenes all the time and they work consciously with anyone they can reach, who has an awareness of them, or where a window of opportuinity exists.

Alot of what occurs here has to do with what we've done in past lives, so it has a karmic attribute, and so people do come in, suffer a great loss, and leave, because there own soul determined it would be so, to make up for something and there is no harder task master than our soul can be, because our soul is striving to perfect, to go back home, to be love and light and to work through all cloudy areas.

But at the same time, getting past the karma, into freeing the mind into forgiveness, the message of Christ, who actually freed our minds and sprung the karma trap, if we can see, and understand that we can choose far more gentle and loving ways to both learn and make up for, past things. Having faith in Goodness overhead.

Obviously the author of this thread was reached at the right time, in a window of opportunity, by his Family, aka angels, based on his own soul's journey, and based on whatever he came to do, and what would best get him back on target.

We're all in this situation in unique ways, but its not sameness that applies.

Answers are alot more forthcoming to us, when we are seeking, looking within, asking our Soul questions and Goodness/God/Family, Love questions basically, searching for why we're here.

If a person springs the karma trap here, because is not actually about punishment, its a call to notice something is wrong, to learn a lesson or correct a problem, if someone goes past what they set to do, and seeks forgiveness and asks for more work to help others, Family often rewrites their contracts and gives them new contracts, new vista's, new assignments, more to do.

So, in a sense we shouldn't be settling for coming here just for a karmic lesson and leaving since karma isn't as powerful as forgiveness and learning.

But I suspect some people are needed on the other side and so their soul chooses to go home.

Souls don't really like being in heavy lead cement shoes, earthsuits, when there are far better suits to be in, and far better places to be.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Warriors come in every shape and form I believe you have a strong voice in need to be heard and worth hearing share it with all whom believe they are worthy, one day I know your greatness will be remembered you are needed in the coming years, as many will be we must become strong together as a race, I wish you well thank you for your story.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
89 FLAGS!!!!

Excuse me, I thought this was a website for intellectual debate with a view of denying ignorance not for entertaining delusions and lies while actively embracing ignorance because that is what this thread is.

For my next thread, rather than going to the effort of researching a topic and seeking out the concealed truth I think I might just write a thread about a dream I had last night where Jesus appeared to me dressed as Ronald Macdonald and told me I was “special”. Then I might rabbit on about how hard my life has been but it’s all better now that Jesus (posing as Ronald Macdonald) told me to build him a alter and bestow upon you all his Devine truth conveyed to me in a dream. Because it seems to me form this thread that is what people on ATS are really interested in, the spectacular and fanciful rather than the truth and intellectual debate.

It is exactly threads like this that lead to people viewing conspiracy theorists as “conspiracy nut-jobs”.

I don’t have a problem with the OP posting a thread like this as such, what I object to is the lack of criticism form members who like to perpetuate this delusion that they are in some way the intellectual elite of the internet. The thread it is a mirror of the times on ATS, whose members seem to be systematically destroy this fantastic website with such silly childish threads like this one. Why am I not reading page after page of cross examination of the OP, proposing other alternatives to his testimony other than a visit from Angels and demands for some level of evidence, where is the critical analysis of this thread. ATS is dying slowly and it’s because of threads like these.

So to my fellow ATS members Why are you all so blindly accepting this story, why are more of you not at the very least challenging the OP. I noticed that when I wrote a thread criticising the OP in my first post on this thread I was ridiculed by my fellow members. Not one of you actually bothered to think that it might indeed be possible that the OP is lying, Schizophrenic, otherwise mentally ill, was intoxicated at the time or even that he might have met two people that were just a little bit strange.

I cannot emphasise enough my dismay at the way this thread has gone

And before someone says the inevitable line “why are you posting if you hate this thread so much”, I am posting to save you from your own ignorance and try to provide some balance to this thread, so please do not post that question, I have already answered you.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There are many topics that for intellectual debates. This grey category was sought for, seentoomuch has posted a bit this, and for sharing things and often bring out other people's experiences as well. Its a different category and its purpose isn't for intense intellectual debate and knee jerk skeptism, its for providing a safer place to share, and having more appropriate discussions, and hopefully a different kind of skepticism. There are other forums that had a lot more information given out , and really good converstations in depth concerning experiences, and I don't believe those accounts would ever be offered here. I really wish the grey area was more akin to that level of sensitivity.

Also because I don't give up on people, will send them prayers if its not safe to engage in conversations, no matter what their day job, it certainly doesnt hurt to suggest that perhaps the best way to grow your intellect, consciousness and find your path in life, is to seek within, in meditation, and ask your soul questions. Seeking.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I know this is for personal stories but that does not mean that the members of ATS can’t critique what the OP has written.

How is it that a thread like this is possibly worthy of all this attention, you can call me bitter if you want, I probably am. But this is absolutely ridiculous

Here is an example of what I am talking about this thread only got 22 flags, and not even one page worth of replies. I am only using it because it is the first I found and it makes my point.

The Controversial HSCA investigation

Look at all the work done in writing that thread and it gets 22 flags and not even one page of replies. Yet this thread gets 89 flags and 9 pages of replies.

This is a joke, threads like the one above get missed because threads like this one monopolise the “recent posts” page and they get lost in the trash. This is not the fault of the mods, this is a site relies on user generated content therefore the fault lies with the members.

edit on 9-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Very sweet. I had posted about the birds on my facebook as well because I LOVE birds sooooo much! Their sweetness nearly brings me to tears of joy, and the first comment, was also about that song, so I think I needed that.

listening to this song...... I needed it SOOOOOO desperatly..... the tears are just STREAMING down my face.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This thread has already given me a message I desperately needed...... Maybe you should listen to the song a few times too....

These threads attract loving healing people, and usually people like yourself who are crying out in their own way.

there must be a reason you keep coming back in this thread, because none of your words are phasing any of us or hindering us, they are just exposing you,

SO maybe you need some hug out of this too??

I have already gotten amazing revelations and healings from this thread, thanks to the OP for having the courage to post it.
and thanks to the wonderful people it has attracted.

It is already MORE than serving it's purpose.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I think it is fantastic that your getting something out of this really I do, but and its a big but

Threads like these need to be critiqued, if we were to go around believing everything just based on what the OP has to say, his or her own testimony we would be allowing ignorance to thrive. I understand that this forum is for such personal testimonies but even in this forum the motto of this site should remain, deny ignorance. You cannot deny ignorance if you willingly believe everything that the OP writes without having it critiqued. With out this you would have to believe everybody who wrote a thread about being visited by some paranormal entity, every UFO case, Every abduction case and every case of someone claiming to be under surveillance by the Illuminati. It is vital that threads like this are dissected and critiqued otherwise all we are doing is entertaining ignorance.

Furthermore I think it is truly sad for a website dedicated to denying ignorance that we have a thread like this earn so much attention when other threads that really do expose truth go unnoticed. Why is it that when a member put the effort into researching and writing a truly excellent thread that really does deny ignorance that it gets relegated to the trash when threads like this thrive? For members who are interested in such thoroughly researched threads it is so frustrating to lose them because of threads like this.

I do not need a hug, I get enough of them as it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

There are many reasons why a thread with emotional appeal and that gives hope, gets more responses than the other kind. The differences between feeling powerless or on target, empowered, for example. Ie in the world with the circumstances surrounding us, we don't feel able to do alot.

But when we sense the real mysteries and miracles that surround us and touch base with our own souls and Family, we can start to ask what are we meant to do, what did we come to do, to our own souls, and wake up. There are times when people waking up will be confused too, as they are constantly asking, what to do, OK, that was good information but, I'm seeking nonstop, and in meditation frequently for a direct course of action, what to do? And nothing comes, encouragement perhaps, but the writing career, or the street journalism, doesnt come to pass, so they're living and giving out their awakening frequency into the Matrix and Source Field around them, they're holding that frequency and others are being affected.

People can share on some threads, but for others, they can star and flag but they don't really know what to say, they can't change it. We can change our hearts and our own lives, some of the time, but the bigger problems will only yield as people start to connect to they are inside.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Based on what you are saying you should be posting in spiritual forums not on a conspiracy based website which is what ATS is really for fundamentally discussing conspiracy theories.

It’s really quite sickening that I seem to be the only one who is pointing out the massive problem with threads like this one on ATS.

Perhaps it is just that those who agree with me have simply resigned themselves to the fact that these threads exist and just put up with it. Well I refuse to just put up with it. I know for a fact that it is much licklier that the OP is lying or deluded in some way than him meeting angels.

Anybody who does not recognise this as fact is in my view only worth of debating with a 7 year old about the existence of Santa.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Chill out coin. So you dont believe it.
edit on 9-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Again, it IS in the grey area, so you need to get over it.

If you think ignorance, well...... I would rather be ignorant and healing wounds, than bitter and ignorant, because really you have no way to prove these things false either.

At least on this side of the coin "ignorance" can be considered bliss, while on the other side of the coin, just leads to more frustration and bitterness...

Ask yourself, if you can see, there is proof right there of a benefit....

I see proof for myself.

Since those birds, and me posting about them on here and facebook, I have listened to that song over and over today, and it came at a time I needed it MOST.

Angels are MESSENGERS, and I got my message loud and clear ant the best time possible.

So I would say there is more proof in FAVOR of a loving message being sent, than proof there wasn't.

Even people are trying to send YOU loving messages...... if you don't open the envelope, that does not prove there is nothing inside!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

to deny ignorance... yes we should just stop responding to trolls who declare us all liars.

Walk a mile in our shoes rather than try to spout some unseen wisdom you seem to feel you have because there is only one fool here and those of us who have had the experience we share here know what we are talking about.

Can you say the same ? Doubtful, you base your education upon opinion rather than trust your heart in not dismissing others because it doesn't fit your comfort zone.

You are one of the poisons here of which I spoke and yes, even evil people are used by the Lord to bring forth His will.

Teaching by example and apparently your lot is to be the example ... is it so hard to simply not read a thread?

In your case the answer is yes since you stamp your feet like a little child who spit the dummy

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

The vast majority of the people who are claiming to believe the OP’s story seem to either have a need to believe or they claim to have had similar experiences themselves, they want to believe this is just all part of their and I suspect yours confirmation bias.

My issue here is with the lack of people ripping the OP to bits there should be people challenging the OP yet it seems I am the only one who is doing so. I also take grate issue with the number of people who seem to give this thread more attention than some of the really well researched and educated threads posted on ATS.

This is not right.

Also would people please stop making assumptions about me, your post was rather patronising.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

See, the thing is that there is no requirement for you to participate in this or any other thread - particularly where you have no experience with the topic at hand. Some of us do have these experiences and you're best off letting us discuss it in peace without your input, since it is of no relevance.

I have used this analogy before here and here it comes again. My son is colorblind. He cannot distinguish between red, green, and brown. Pink either white or a shade of gray to him. Shall we all then accept that these colors exist only on his terms because of his perceptions or shall we trust our own and allow him his limitations? Naturally it's not his fault that he can't see these things "correctly", it's just the way he's wired.

Allow us to discuss our perceptions freely. We're all very happy to allow you to be the way you're wired.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have already discussed your concerns about my reasons for posting on this thread. I am trying to bring some balance to this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There are an egoistical few whom prefers ATS to be shaped into their own personal view or worldview, that it MUST serve ONLY their own purpose, or intellect ( perhaps the lack of it as well?)

But truly it doesnt matter. ATS stands firm for what it had always stood for, an open (and probably the last few) channel for all humankind to share, to discuss, debate and offers solutions, sympathys, consolations, agreements, knowledge, etc - common only human traits, anonymously without fear or favor, either in ATS or BTS sections.

The site owner knows best, and has the final say, for after all, each and everyone of us, free human as we are, but humble guests on this site.

Back on topic, there are some that sought for sought experiences or evidences as the OP had the opportunity to go through. All I, only an insignificant nobody, can share is that one must calm oneself down first always. Try to hear ( experience) the silent sound from your heart(mind), as you seek for answers to your questions.

Our common Creator lives in all of us and loves us all. When the answers come, it is often experienced, and not some physical voice one hears from the ears. We see things happening in our eyes and changes occuring that at times boggle the rational mind, which is still of limited knowledge for our comprehension is but at the infancy stage.

It often leaves us in wonder, and to wonder - was that a message, or a figment of imagination? At times, our egoistical and/or cynical self prefers self denial as it is more comfortable, than to accept the truth for often, it shatters our beliefs. But as time goes by, wisdom is gained through experiences in the journey life, we know there are no such thing as coincidences, and there are greater forces at work than mere mortals or nature at work.

We reap what we sowed. We have the intelligence and capabilities, taught and experienced in life from baby to current age, to discern rights and wrongs, mistakes or good judgements. It is those actions next that determines our progress if we correct the wrongs or hubrises, or downfall if we ignore them all, and pay that price, not in cash but by in kind.

Open your heart and feel, if that is truly the experience you seek, and watch events unfolding the following days. It is something personal, between you and Him, which none other can ever experience for each human is different and unique, with different wants and needs as well as the answers given later, which seldom strays far from the holy book of words by our Creator, Messiah and prophets.

Good luck.

edit on 9-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It is not balance. It's disrupting the feeling here for no good purpose. Please, I ask you to step back and look at things again. There is no good to come from disrupting the flow of conversation and the good feelings here just to assert that contributors who profess to have had similar experiences or wish to have such are somehow flawed and unstable.

You cannot state that sort of thing without good cause. You've said your piece more than once and it has been noted. Thank you, but it's enough now. We're fine here and will be even better when we can discuss this in continued bonhomie.

For the record, I have had more experiences than I care to relate that have led me to question my grasp on reality. But at the end of the day, I know what I know to be true. No one will ever sway me from that knowledge. I spent my youth looking for God and my young adulthood firmly on the side of science. Things started happening about a decade ago that defy explanation in rational terms. Those things are provable and are proven regularly within my family sphere. That is solid proof. I'm not going to any laboratory for validation. I know what I know and the people around me know it too. That's enough for me.

When you experience the supernatural, the paranormal, the extraordinary, your world gets a lot bigger. Things are more beautiful and more is possible. I truly hope you can experience some of this some day and understand that the world is not a small, oppressive, frightening place. If you understood that now you wouldn't wish to insinuate that these experiencers are "not quite right". Just sit back now and let the good feelings flow here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join