It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

If you don't want to discuss yourself that's fine. There's no need to go to those lengths to say it. You said you don't want people seeing you or knowing anything about you. That is your priority and I'll respect it. You might want to work harder at it though because it's not even a veil yet. I think everyone here can see you pretty clearly. It doesn't take anything beyond a cursory glance to see a great deal about you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Once he is convinced he is talking to God, I can direct him the way I want him. What do I want him for? A laborer? Perfect, ill tell him (through the network) that God wants him to fix my house (for example lol). Come on over and do Gods work dude lol. Or maybe tell him that he is here to save the world, and he needs to jump off a bridge, falling to his death immediately, in order to sae mankind. I bet he would do it after being primed like this with things that seem supernatural. Its scary to think what the conscious network/intelligence community does to people. Especially innocent dumb people.

The OP is directed into having a fruitful life. So you might as well have not posted that nonsense just as you haven't read the OP. Don't get me wrong though, skepticism is a healthy thing - just try to stay as close to reality as possible in your OWN thinking, there's no shame in believing a story to get the message out of it - if it's a good message. And it is, if you'd read the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've had several people U2 me to bundle the original post in with this one. So here it is.

Tonight after work I stopped by the ATM and there was a person standing under a tree across the street from me. I could feel this person looking at me as I got out of my SUV, I looked over at them and nodded as if to say yes I see you and I know you are looking at me. They did not reply just continued to stare at me. Ok whatever, someone getting out of the rain no big deal. So I went ahead and made my transaction which took all of 20 seconds, I looked back up across the street and the person who had been standing there was gone. So I looked down the street in both directions half expecting to see them walking away and there was no one on the streets. In the time it had taken at the ATM no cars had come by this person had just simply disappeared. Left a very strange feeling. Dare I say almost angelic.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's a very nice story and I certainly do not believe you made it up or are under some insidious mind control. However, I do not believe it's what you think it is for two reasons:

A. The human mind is often incredibly susceptible to conditioning/suggestion and frequently reasons occurrences to self-idealistic "realities".

B. Some people are either extremely perceptive of others or have developed knacks for connecting in a social way in ways most of us cannot fathom. Some will use their talents to gain trust and manipulate. Others want to spread their version of "the Truth" or share "peace and light". Still others just want a free beer.

Your lovely lady may have seen a chance to connect with you - perhaps she was attracted to you - and took it. Like you mentioned, it's easy to spot a tourist when they come in and you were near the train station. She came into town for supplies. If that was true, she may not get a lot of human connection herself and took a chance with you. If that's a possibility, then perhaps she was nervous and exited hastily. Clerks in a store often have plenty of tasks at hand, so unless she was just standing there watching you the entire time and didn't see anyone, it's very likely she simply didn't notice her. Never rule out cult possibilities - people will try to "save" you in many, many different ways.

Which is pretty much what I think was the deal with the guy in the bar. In his mind, he had a duty to connect with and "save" you. He had plenty of time to learn about you while sitting at the bar. Your tattoos reflect or depict important events in your life - perhaps he could see what one or two of those events were. And frankly, just that fact that you have two full sleeves indicated rebellion(against God???), warrior aspects or a penchant for warrior-like fighting. It says you want to be thought of as tough....like armor. Ego - feed the ego and you win them over. Also, pretty much everyone who has lost family/friends at a young age "curses God". The most remarkable perceptive people only need a few moments to blow your socks off with "what they know" about you. Fortune tellers have made a living off of this for years.

My advice is to take it all with a grain of salt and chalk it up to some of the more interesting encounters with people that you've had in your life. It doesn't mean anything, but if it helps you get through what I'd call a number of very difficult traumas you've endured then that's cool. Just don't start preaching.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

I could go with that, had he not been able to describe specific details of the events as if he was standing right there. As for the first one she had no way of knowing I was a tourist from sight alone. I had no luggage no ticket sticking out of my pocket and train station was no were near the book store.

edit on 11-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by INDOMITABLE
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Hi Ladysophia,

I can hear your hurt and confusion. I think everyone experiences this at one time or another. Sometimes it seems like the pain and the struggle will never end.

I encourage you to seek God out personally, that is the only way to understand.

GOD CANNOT BE EXPLAINED, HE CAN ONLY BE EXPERIENCED.

In the Bible GOD says: Call on me and I WILL ANSWER YOU and show you the great and mighty things which thou knowest not.

If you want answers you need to go to the source.

Even if you read on the war in Heaven and the Battle between God and Satan you will realize that every bad thing that happens here happens because of Satan and NOT God.

God is a legalist and we gave Satan legal rights to this world after sin entered the world in the Garden of Eden. God is a legalist so much that he gives us free choice and if we don't want him he will give us our space. He doesn't force our love, obedience, or anything. He makes the rules and follows His own rules. The choice is yours, not his.

Remember that God doesn't kill people, people kill people, drugs kill people, drunk driving kills people, greed and corruption kills people. Each person has a choice. Just like Eve had a choice whether to eat or not to eat. Nothing from Him is forced.

If he doesn't force man's decisions, why should He take 100% of the blame for the consequences(war,famine,death) of man's decisions.

Yet even still He sent His son to die so that all of us can have eternal life. According to the Laws of Heaven the only way to get rid of sin is for something to die. He is a legalist. So, He sent His Son to die once and for all for EVERYONE. Once we leave this world, which we handed over to Satan, we will move on to His world which is not defiled and corrupted by evil.

When you truly come to know Him, things will be so much clearer. EVEN IF YOU DON'T AGREE, you will come to respect His decisions.

edit on 8-6-2012 by INDOMITABLE because: (no reason given)

It all comes back to love. But one thing people need to remember is that there is also a war in heaven when satan took 1/3 of the angels to fight against god and the good angels ended up fighting to defend against their attack. The fallen angels got kicked out and this is where the conspiracy begins. Some of the good angel (watchers, later known as fallen watchers) came to earth, were more interested in mating with the human woman which then spawned a new type of human with supernatural powers. These were the nephilim. After the Flood they were wiped out and a few of them survived afterwards. The disembodied spirits of the nephilim that died became the demons.

When someone turns to evil through actions that they are knowingly doing to go against god, a gateway or opening is allowed for demons to influence the person and rebel against the nature we had before the fall of man in the garden of eden. When someone prays for protection this is where a war begins. The angels that protect people have to fight the rebel angels to get to the person asking for help.

So there is god, man, the angels and fallen angels. Satan commmands the bad angels and conspires againt humans through the wars destruction, persuasion to sin for promise of powers etc which tempts the man to do his bidding. While there are good men who want love and peace and harmony. There are some who want power, control, and to become like a god themselves persuing their ambition which leads men astray to want to copy them and this is where you get stuff where leaders knowingly lie to the public, go to war against others, tempt others to commit sins with them and generally screw over their fellow man in the pursuit of the ambition to conquer and control other people. Satan can't have control over this world if individuals were not interested in rebellion. But the fact that humans would turn to satan for guidance (not the average joe on the street but those who feel demons can offer them something of value on earth and who do ot care about peace.love etc) gives god a way of knowing who are his. So that's where choice comes in. When you do choose to rebel (I'm talking about people who know they are doing bad because they enjoy it or get something of value from sin) evil spirits can act as your help since they have a vested interest in bringing in more suffering into the world.

People just want to talk about the good guy angels or the men/women on earth. But there is literally a war going on in heaven between two factions of angels and humans are stuck in the middle. Those who see it as evil man causing all the problems only have it half right. There are demons and fallen angels that guide and tempt evil men, and real power is being granted. You can use prayer (spiritual warfare) against evil to be delivered from it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow

. And frankly, just that fact that you have two full sleeves indicated rebellion(against God???), warrior aspects or a penchant for warrior-like fighting. It says you want to be thought of as tough....like armor. Ego

I am quiet curious as to how you come to that assumption in regards to the fact I am sleeved out.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Simply from common knowledge and societal norms. Many ancient warriors are depicted as being heavily tattooed. Tattoos alone are a form of rebellion. Rebellion against society being one of them. To have two full sleeves indicates a high level of rebellion and possibly a lot of rage(not to mention a capacity for pain tolerance). If I meet a fellow with sleeves, I generally consider a level of dangerous that wouldn't occur to me if I met someone with some trendy tribal work. Now, that may not be why you got the tattoos, but it's how others may well perceive it. Tough guy. Maybe in a band. Possibly prison. That's the image. Many highly Christian folks tend to look down upon tattoos and may see that as a rebellion against their God (which is why I wrote that).
It's not difficult to perceive your sleeves as armor and armor is certainly what they are in a way. Just more correlation to the tough guy warrior persona.

You mention that the guy knew a lot of details as if he had been there. Aside from the possibilities that he may have been somehow literally connected to the poor girl you tried to save(family,witness,rescue worker?), there are other ways he could have known about your traumatic event. Something like that happening is going to travel heavily by word of mouth and whether you want it or not - you would have a degree of fame in the area that occurred in. All it takes is one person - say a waitress talking about a tragic accident that occurred on I-59 last year - "The guy that pulled her out works right across the street in that bar over there - nicest fellow, went to school with my son - his mom passed away when he was young"
Or he could just be one of the people that really pick up on things very easily. When they are talking, they lead you into making the connections they don't truly know anything about and expand on that.

And in regards to your bookstore angel:
A. You were in the metaphysical part of the bookstore - strange people go there on purpose to make connections with others like them and play the part of the one with the higher knowledge. I've both worked in a bookstore and spent a considerable amount of time in that area. It's really not that unusual. Test it out - go to that area in a bookstore a few times and you'll get another one I bet.
B. Beautiful women that spoke to me when I was young could easily get elevated to Angel status. A pretty girl could have gone on at length on how I should worship potatoes and I would have been enchanted enough to consider moving to Idaho. Oh the power they wield. Maybe she had a degree of clairvoyance with the train - maybe she followed you from the station.

The thing is, people want to be special. I want to be considered special. You want to be considered special - a warrior perhaps. Maybe it's not something you defined that you wanted, but you probably weren't too unhappy to hear that you were needed in an army of supernatural forces for the goodness of mankind. There's a sense of purpose to that. A greatness that you could really get into if it were absolutely necessary. Something more than the mediocrity of the daily grind.

However, it's simply the human ego being hungry as ever.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow
Simply from common knowledge and societal norms. Many ancient warriors are depicted as being heavily tattooed. Tattoos alone are a form of rebellion. Rebellion against society being one of them. To have two full sleeves indicates a high level of rebellion and possibly a lot of rage(not to mention a capacity for pain tolerance). If I meet a fellow with sleeves, I generally consider a level of dangerous that wouldn't occur to me if I met someone with some trendy tribal work. Now, that may not be why you got the tattoos, but it's how others may well perceive it. Tough guy. Maybe in a band. Possibly prison. That's the image. Many highly Christian folks tend to look down upon tattoos and may see that as a rebellion against their God (which is why I wrote that).
It's not difficult to perceive your sleeves as armor and armor is certainly what they are in a way. Just more correlation to the tough guy warrior persona.

You mention that the guy knew a lot of details as if he had been there. Aside from the possibilities that he may have been somehow literally connected to the poor girl you tried to save(family,witness,rescue worker?), there are other ways he could have known about your traumatic event. Something like that happening is going to travel heavily by word of mouth and whether you want it or not - you would have a degree of fame in the area that occurred in. All it takes is one person - say a waitress talking about a tragic accident that occurred on I-59 last year - "The guy that pulled her out works right across the street in that bar over there - nicest fellow, went to school with my son - his mom passed away when he was young"
Or he could just be one of the people that really pick up on things very easily. When they are talking, they lead you into making the connections they don't truly know anything about and expand on that.

And in regards to your bookstore angel:
A. You were in the metaphysical part of the bookstore - strange people go there on purpose to make connections with others like them and play the part of the one with the higher knowledge. I've both worked in a bookstore and spent a considerable amount of time in that area. It's really not that unusual. Test it out - go to that area in a bookstore a few times and you'll get another one I bet.
B. Beautiful women that spoke to me when I was young could easily get elevated to Angel status. A pretty girl could have gone on at length on how I should worship potatoes and I would have been enchanted enough to consider moving to Idaho. Oh the power they wield. Maybe she had a degree of clairvoyance with the train - maybe she followed you from the station.

The thing is, people want to be special. I want to be considered special. You want to be considered special - a warrior perhaps. Maybe it's not something you defined that you wanted, but you probably weren't too unhappy to hear that you were needed in an army of supernatural forces for the goodness of mankind. There's a sense of purpose to that. A greatness that you could really get into if it were absolutely necessary. Something more than the mediocrity of the daily grind.

However, it's simply the human ego being hungry as ever.

High pain tolerance for sure. I've found the process quite relaxing.
That aside, my love of ink goes back as far as I can remember it became a natural thing for me. As far as being able to discern life events based off of my ink not possible. From the outside the ink does not really show any correlation. No portraits of loved ones and such. I find it humorous in what you said about meeting someone with sleeves. Can I ask why that is? Am I dangerous not in the least.

As far as the car wreck this is a small town and it was not mentioned other then a passerby extracted her from the car on the news and in the paper. I only spoke to the highway patrol and was on my way. I spoke to her parents months after it happened and that was in a highly controlled environment.

I would love to test your theory out about the bookstore if we had one around here. See here is the thing about he guy in the bar, I sat there listened to him talk I did not offer any pieces of information about the loss of my mom nor the details which he knew about. Mind you she passed back in 98 so not like it was a couple months ago or years ago. He went so far as to bring up things I had forgotten about over the years. Things that when I wrote about this post I did not speak about.

As far as being talked about being in some army for the good of mankind, sure who wouldn't want that. However it's not something I ever considered as a warrior or anything. I just wanted a normal life. I do however, understand what you are saying and a lot of it I can agree with but there is just somethings that simply cannot be explained.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

The first woman sounds like a religious prosletizer. "The answers you want are not in that book".....and the fact that she found you in the "metaphysical/paranormal" section give it away for me. They regard the latter of course as both (a) devil's work and (b) a sign you may be emotionally troubled or 'lost'.

There are various cults/sects who search for converts among the "lost". New college students are a prime target for instance. They also send attractive members of the opposite sex out to pick you up, and not for the reason that you'd prefer.

Given that it was a woman and I assume the OP is a man, I figure it is a religious converter.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you go back and read what I wrote you will see she didn't try to push any sort of religious doctrine on me or invite me to any church. She said what she had to say and was gone. As you can see by my avatar I am most defiantly male.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

Originally posted by mbkennel
reply to post by w810i

The first woman sounds like a religious prosletizer. "The answers you want are not in that book".....and the fact that she found you in the "metaphysical/paranormal" section give it away for me. They regard the latter of course as both (a) devil's work and (b) a sign you may be emotionally troubled or 'lost'.

There are various cults/sects who search for converts among the "lost". New college students are a prime target for instance. They also send attractive members of the opposite sex out to pick you up, and not for the reason that you'd prefer.

Given that it was a woman and I assume the OP is a man, I figure it is a religious converter.

If you go back and read what I wrote you will see she didn't try to push any sort of religious doctrine on me or invite me to any church. She said what she had to say and was gone. As you can see by my avatar I am most defiantly male.

True but they don't work like that. They get people into seemingly nice social groups and the religion comes on later. The only times I remember getting chatted up by a cute girl I didn't know turned out to be these. Tt's possible they have a system wherein somebody is targeted for these random "angelic encounters" and then later, someone else starts in on the more conventional religion stuff when you are in a more primed frame of mind to consider it. The fact that you didn't stay around the area might have stopped the system.

Some are reasonably positive but others are more cults, convincing the mark to give up all old friends and outside influences and become completely immersed into this structure. And that's when the money comes in.

There is another possibility, that she did what she did out of religious conviction, but didn't have any other motive than to try to give you some hope and comfort. She might not be supernatural, but if it helped you or touched you, an angel nonetheless.

Yet another possibility is that this was part of some kind of intelligence operation. Did you or do you have a security clearance? I guess if the answer is yes it's a rhetorical question since you can't answer.

edit on 11-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How do you suppose she knew I was on vacation and my train was leaving thus I had to go. She told me as my phone rang telling me the same thing.

I know what you mean about religious zealots who are convinced they need need to go out and save everybody. I've been approached by them countless times.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Regarding the tattoos, I would say my perception is mostly an ingrained generational conception. I graduated HS in the late 80's before tattoos blew up in popularity and were nowhere near the acceptance levels that they are today. It's not like they weren't done of course. I had family and friends with tattoos, but a full backpiece or sleeves were definitely extreme and left for bikers, military and prisoners. They were just far from the mainstream culture like they are today and while it's no longer the case, a full sleeve would indicate someone unlikely to find a well-paying job. Again it's the image that's projected and I'm sure folks in their 20-30's now would consider it quite differently. Even though your avatar depicts what is clearly a loving parent embracing his son, there is still the embedded bias of seeing your image as a tough guy biker, heavy metal rockstar or felon on parole embracing his son. I don't mean anything by it and by your posts, you have most certainly performed greater acts of kindness than I have. It's not necessarily right that the notion is in there but it's just there.
It's an image.

As far as the guy in the bar goes, you mention it's a small town. I don't think I need to elaborate on the quaint "everybody knows everything about everybody else" feature that small towns are notorious for.
Although, while I don't believe your encounter was a supernatural one because of some unknown factor that would make the connection, your testament to his extreme knowledge is odd (and cool); that I will grant you.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by anoncoholic

The vast majority of the people who are claiming to believe the OP’s story seem to either have a need to believe or they claim to have had similar experiences themselves, they want to believe this is just all part of their and I suspect yours confirmation bias.

My issue here is with the lack of people ripping the OP to bits there should be people challenging the OP yet it seems I am the only one who is doing so. I also take grate issue with the number of people who seem to give this thread more attention than some of the really well researched and educated threads posted on ATS.

This is not right.

xkcd.com...

are you here to get many stars? I also try to be pretty rational and fact-based (I'm also a scientist) but understanding and compassionate at the same time. It's a fact of life that reasoned but "downer" rationalist explanations aren't going to get tons of stars, and plenty will barrel over them like a unnoticed speedbump. Its the way of the world.

Nevertheless it's possible to still stay rational and yet be compassionate and understanding. Do you think it's ok to "rip the OP to bits"? Is this debate-team justice superhero hour?

I only get really angry on one thing, when unscientific delusion could seriously hurt the future of our civilization (climate change denialism).

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

Fair enough and you are correct on the perception. I was having a conversation once with father and uncle about big banking and how it is geared specifically towards bankrupting the little man. My uncle stopped and looked at me and told me my looks belayed my intelligence. Generally speaking people such as myself get the whole judge a book by its cover far to often. Thank you for clarifying that. Appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Cool and thanks for gettin' my point there. When I was younger, I wore my hair long and usually in a ponytail. Will never forget the first time a fellow yelled "Hippie" at me from across the street! And apparently, even though my hair is short and my lifestyle and beliefs differ far from what I'd consider to be a hippie perspective - many folks seem to still carry that image with them and call me that from time to time. Image is an unusual thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Its a funny thing how one carries a perceived image with them forever even if they are a nothing like that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well I believe you OP, and a lovely post it was!

(I'd also just like to assure those who may be worried about us who do believe it, that I personally have in no way been converted to any religious belief whatsoever as a result of reading or believing this)

Events happen that can't be explained, but sadly for some - if they haven't experienced them personally with their own two eyes then it must be a lie
In the same way there are those who think anyone who believes in or who has witnessed a UFO are crazy - or those who once believed that the world was flat because they'd not seen any proof otherwise personally.

I wouldn't give those a second thought OP - the purpose of this site (from what I have read) is for members to share their experiences, thoughts and opinions - yes not everyone is going to believe what they read, and a difference of opinion and perspective is always a good thing - but there are some who not only don't believe anything unless it is in front of their face and proven beyond a reasonable doubt, but they actually have no intention of even considering an open minded perspective........In my opinion, perhaps this isn't the best place for those people?

I myself have had several experiences over the years, and look forward to sharing some of them on here - I'd like to think I'd be taken at face value.

But back to what happened to you OP - can I ask you, did you feel as if either the lady or the man "knew you"? And did you realise at the time that other people couldn't see them?

I ask because a similar occurrence happened to both my Husband and myself, in an antique shop - it was an elderly gentleman who looked as if he was dressed from a different era, he seemed to know what I was looking to buy also. We went on to two further antique shops, and he was in both of those as well! Literally just standing next to us on each occasion, he would talk to us as if we were old friends, then he would just disappear!

He had the most warm smile, and what I can only describe as a lovely aura - in fact it was my Husband who commented on the fact that nobody else seem to notice his presence, yes this could be explained that just nobody noticed him - but it was more than that, if that makes sense?

Anyway, to cut a long story short - both my Husband and I had been devastated by the loss of someone very close to us around 18mths previous to this, so going on this mans advice I picked up a piece in the shop and approached the lady to pay - I recognised the lady's accent, as it was local to where I'd been born (I'd left there 27yrs previous, and it was in a totally different part of the country), we got chatting, and it came out that she was born and grew up a couple of doors away from the person we had lost 18mths ago, and she knew him!

Was it just a coincidence? Was he a spirit or an Angel? Who knows - but one things for sure, just like you, it happened!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Maybe she just worked at the book store. She thought you were cute and it was her way of hitting on you.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join