It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+101 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So after my experience yesterday evening with what I feel was an Angel I am writing about my 2 previous experiences with Angelic beings. I am putting it here in the "Grey Area" as I have no way of vetting these two beings other then my conversations with them. These two experiences happened a few years ago but are as fresh in my mind as if they happened yesterday. I don't expect people to believe what I am saying but I felt the need to write about it none the less. The first occurrence took place the summer of 2007 in Portland Oregon at a Barnes N Nobles bookstore.

Visit #1

This happened in the summer of 2007. I had gone to see a friend who lived in Oregon. This was the last day of my stay and I was heading home that afternoon. We had two hours to kill till my train for home was leaving so we decided to go check out a mall that was close to the train station. I was more interested in the book store next to the mall. So I went there to browse looking for a good read for the ride home.
I had been there for about an hour just looking at all the different books. I had gone back to the paranormal/meta physical section and was looking at different books. One had caught my eye and I had picked it up and was reading it. It was about twenty minutes later when I heard a voice say “You look like your lost?” I didn’t think anything of and just kept reading. (I didn't know anyone there except my friends and they were at the Mall) Then the voice spoke up again this time right next to me.

At this point it became apparent that someone was talking to me. I turned around and there was a young woman standing there looking at me with a particular smile on her face She was maybe 5'5 long dark flowing hair and stunningly beautiful. I said “Excuse me, where you talking to me?” She just stood there for a second looking back at me. She then responded and told me I looked like I was lost and that I didn’t belong there.

I asked her what she meant? She spoke again and told me the answer I was looking for was not in that book I was reading and what I was thinking about was not right. At this point I was rather taken aback.
Not quite sure what too make of it I asked her what she meant.

She smiled again and told me that love does not always end like it does in the movies. I told her I was not sure what she was talking about. She just shook her head and told me that I knew exactly what she was talking about. I thought at this point someone was playing a joke on me except for the problem is that I don’t live in Portland.
I smiled and asked her what her name was. She told me her name was Racquel. What do you say when someone is standing there right in front of you basically reading your mind? I had no idea at all what to do. She went on to tell me that sometimes no matter how badly we want something it sometimes does not work out no matter what we want. Some things were meant to be and some things were not and this was something that was not meant to work out.

We continued to chat for the next five minutes when she stopped the conversation and said “I know you’ve got to get going to the train.” No sooner had she said that then my phone rang and it was my friends telling me that it was to go. Now mind you I had not told her I was on vacation and was leaving to head back home.
I asked her how she knew and she just smiled at me. By this point I was pretty intrigued by the whole thing. I asked her if there was someway to stay in touch with her. By phone or email? She just shook her head and said that she didn’t have a phone or a computer and that she lived outside of Portland and she had just come into town for supplies.

Far enough. She said again that I needed to remember what she had told me today and not to forget it. It was then that I turned around to put the book back and tell her goodbye. When I turned back around she was gone. I looked around and didn’t see her anywhere. We were in the back of the store and the only exits were at the front. It had taken me less then ten seconds to put the book back and in that time she was completely gone. I went to the nearest clerk and asked if they had saw her and described her. They told me that they had not seen anyone who looked like her nor had they seen me talking to anyone I had been by myself the whole time. Now either I had a mental breakdown or I had bee visited by someone only I could see and here. Now I it was not the first option so that leaves me with the simple fact that I had been sent a messenger in the form of this woman to steer me from the wrong course. It should be noted that I had recently that winter gotten out of a 6 year relationship one were my heart had been ripped out and the book I had been looking at was a Wiccan spell book. You do the math and you can see what I had been thinking.

The second visit was more dramatic then the first and took place in the summer of 2009. By this point my broken heart had healed and life was good. I worked the weekends bar tending and bouncing. It was a Saturday Night about 8:30. I had just arrived for my shift when he came in. After you bar tend long enough you get a feel when someone walks in the door as to whether or not they are a local or an tourist.

When this guy walked in I pecked him as a tourist right away.

Most people when they enter a bar they head up right away and order a drink. This guy didn't he took a seat at one of the tables facing me and just sat there. I assumed he was waiting for some other people so I didn't think much of it until I looked up at him and he was sitting there staring at me with a smile on his face. He looked to be in his late 30's early 40's bout 5'9 slim, brown pants and a white shirt. In all truth he was a good looking guy so I figured once again at any moment his wife or girlfriend would walk in. Maybe she was at one of the little shops across the way. As time went on people came and went but non one for him. This whole time he was tracking my movement as I got things ready to go for the night.

Finally after about 30 minutes of this I was done with it. I walked over to him and asked him if I could get him something. He smiled again and said no. I said ok then do you know me because from the moment you came in you have been starring at me. He asked if I had time to talk. I told that we were talking he said no I NEED to talk to you do you have time to sit down and talk, I know you don't know me but I have something I am supposed to tell you. So at this point I had to decide do I tell this guy to hit the bricks or sit down and see what he had to say. Something told me I needed to sit down and hear him. Besides I had an hour to kill and it was pretty dead in there. So I told him ok.

So I sat down from him and told ok you've got an hour.

He smiled again and told me Good he was glad to hear that. He then started his tale. He told me that he was not from around these parts. But he knew I already knew that. I just nodded. He said I was sent in here with a message from you. I said me specifically? He said yes. I said ok who was it the message from? At this he just smiled and told me I already knew and it would become more clear. At this point I had one of those gut feelings I didn't say I just told him to continue. He told me that my life had been hard since I had been 21 (which it had my mom had died in my arms that winter and later on my best friend was killed in Iraq and another one had committed suicide plus the crappy break up from a few years previous) so yes it had not been a walk in the park.

edit on 7-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
***continued**

He said he was sorry for that, but it had to be that way. He then told me he had been sent by God to me as I had lost my way years ago and cursed him for the things that happened to me. Which was true I had. I had stood at my grave and screamed at him at the top of my lungs, told him I hated him,etc,etc. He then went on to tell me that I needed to stop being that way that it was was the course of things. He went on to tell me the summer before I had been used as Tool for God and I was wrong to be angry about it as I had been put there because I was the only one who would have done what I did without thinking. (the summer before I was the first on the scene to a horrible car wreck and had to make the choice the to either watch a young girl burn to death or pull from the girl, potentially making her injuries worse. I chose the later and pulled her from the car and watched her die on the side of the road)

He told me I had been her angel that day and had given her family the chance to say goodbye to her. ( this is almost word for world what this girls mother had told me when I met with them) He told me everything happens for a reason and I needed to stop fighting it and just go with it. I am fully sleeved out on both arms. He looked down and commented on my ink and asked why? I told him they depicted important events in my life. He said no that's not what you get them. He went on to tell me I get them because they are my armor. Just like any armor they keep you safe. We talked a while longer about my ink and then he moved on and told me that later at some point down the road God was going to look to me as a warrior in a coming battle. This was something I was born for to lead and fight.

As this conversation continued on he touched on my moms death and the various issues I had dealt. The whole time I could feel my jaw hanging looser as this stranger touched on life changing events that had cut and scarred my heart. A lot of things only the closet of people to me knew about. Finally he told me he his time was up and he had to go. I just nodded not sure what the hell to make of this whole thing. He shook my head and started to walk away and then he stopped and came back up to me and said one final thing. He told me God was going to give me a great gift for all the pain I had suffered, he didn't know when or what it would be but it would be great. Then he thanked me for talking to him and wished me a full and happy life and walked out of my bar. A year later my little boy was born. So make what you will of these events but I am positive that these beings these Angels to come to certain people during their life for specific reasons even they don't make sense at the time. He told me i would be getting an incredible gift and I did in the form of my little boy who has changed my life for the better on every account. I no longer look at life jaded and pissed off. I see it now thru the eyes of a child. I see beauty and joy and love. And that's the account of my visits. Before this I had been at odds to whether or not God gave a crap or was even real now I have no doubts. Feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

That is so beautiful and I totally believe you. Thank you for sharing this experience with us. You encouraged my spirit.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No idea if your story is true or not but it's exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Your welcome guys. Everyday I get up and look at the events in the world and its a sad mix of death and horror and it makes me sad. After yesterday it was just something I felt the need to write about. I'm glad it brightened your evening. Seraph..As crazy as it all sounds the only thing I can say was both meetings were real as anything I've come across in my life.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Your welcome guys. Everyday I get up and look at the events in the world and its a sad mix of death and horror and it makes me sad. After yesterday it was just something I felt the need to write about. I'm glad it brightened your evening. Seraph..As crazy as it all sounds the only thing I can say was both meetings were real as anything I've come across in my life.

I've experienced some pretty unreal things in my short time in this life, so I would be a hypocrite not to take your word for it

edit on 7-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Did you ever get checked up for tumors in your brain? Things like that lead to people hearing voices, hallucinations and believing what they are seeing are real.

Just need to make sure you're perfectly healthy before taking any of your stories seriously.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Interesting experience. Has your relationship with God increased? Have you been about his business preaching and proclaiming the Gospel? Are you a light and shining example to your son? Do people around you see the reflection of God in you? Those are all valid questions in which an experience like what you have described invokes. sometimes people need a little nudge in the right direction. Amazing how much God loves. I hope your journey leads you to his presence with the words "Well done! thou good and faithful servant!"

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

lol..actually I had spinal meningitis last winter and had a MRI of my brain and there were no tumors.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I will tell you a one of a few stories I have about angels. A week before new years eve 2000 I was invited by a this girl that I had dated before. We broke up and she moved on and had a child. 3 years later she broke up with the guy and asked me to come to her New Years party. I said sure. She was a sweet girl.

The same day I was approached by a beautiful spanish girl at the a mall who then told me she has seen me here and there and would like me to come to her family's new years party. I couldnt refuse. So now being the naughty guy I was I had 2 dates for the same night. I had told the spanish girl that I had a prior engagement for 1130 that new years night so seeing both girls was doable.

Well that night I went to the spanish girl's house ( forgot her name) and ate good supper and had some wine. I dont drink at all really but did have a glass of homemade wine with meat from their farm. As the night progressed I was starting to get bored, I mean come on, I am with their whole family on new years night.

At 11pm I told her I had to go. At that moment the parents stepped in with her joining telling me I cannot leave because I had a drink. I had told them It was just one or two and it was over 1 hour ago. They refused to let me go. They said wait 1 hour and you can go.

1 slowly hour rolled by as they subconsciously trapped me in the house. I was finally allowed to leave, I thanked her and the family and told her I would call her some time. I began my 45 minute drive to my ex's party which I am sure was in full swing. It was around 1am. As I approached the highway 20kms from her place the highway was closed with police and barricades. I quickly continued without turning and headed to a friends house just a few km's away. We partied I got tired and took a couch.

The next morning while watching the news they reported that there was a New years eve murder. According to friend that was there, he said around 12 am, my ex's ex boyfriend showed up with a shot gun, kicked the door open, shot and maimed the first guy sitting next to her on couch, she got up and tried to run away and was shot in the back, someone tried to stop him and he got shot in the side, he then went outside and executed her. He then fled and went off the road as he was being pursued by police just a few hundred meters from the police barricade I saw that night.

So in short, I wouldnt say there that she was an angel tho I havent seen her again but I was without a doubt saved. There is so much happening behind the veil.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

It has gotten far better then it ever was before. On occasion I will talk about my experiences if it strikes me to do so. Do I preach and proclaim the Gospel in a traditional sense of the word no I don't. Those who know me see the changes in me. I used to be very pissed off and spiteful for the situations I have dealt with. Now I focus on being the best father I can to my little boy. I have slipped and fallen as no on is perfect but I do the best I can with what I've been given.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Wow.... crazy story. Stephen King would have been proud to write something like that. I believe you, just thinking it's one of those stories that give you a rush. You literally dodged a bullet that night. Just wow.....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am not a religious person, but never doubt that there are "angels" looking over us. It may be just a small twist of circumstance that you know nothing about, but there are people looking out for you and I.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Strangers just don't come up to people and have long conversations. Reading your story made me feel you were telling the truth. It seems like you were both cursed and blessed at the same time. I can understand your bitterness toward God having lost so many people who were close to you.

Some spiritualists believe we have chosen our lives before we are born to learn lessons and to become closer to God. It's hard to imagine anyone wanting to go through the type of losses you experienced. If it's true that we do choose our lives, you must be one tough soul.

Enjoy and cherish your son. Children have a way of making our lives brighter in the mist of grief and pain.

What did you take from the statement of being chosen for a future battle? Have you had any premonitions?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Those are some very neat encounters. I certainly have no way to explain them in a natural way other than schizophrenia, drugs or possible tumors. I've had some unbelievable things happen to me, so I know what it's like to share stories like this with others. You take a gamble. Real or not, they are a fun read. They had a positive effect on you, so how or why they happened maybe isn't so important.

I know what you mean about being bitter. It took me a couple of experiences to shake me out of that bitterness and make me realize how precious life really is. It changed me to the point where I have a hard time killing anything, including ants in my kitchen.
I go out of my way to clean up whatever it is they were after and letting them disperse on their own. It works 100% of the time. Everyone around me thinks I'm nuts, but I now feel like every living creature has it's purpose here, including the tiniest of things. That's not to say I haven't killed some ants since, I'm not perfect, but I always try not to do so when I can help it. I wonder if I'd feel the same way about roaches.
Thank god I haven't seen one of those in years.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is from Allan Kardec's The Spirits Book concerning angles.

525. Do spirits exercise an influence over the events of our lives?

"Assuredly they do; since they give you advice."

-- Do they exercise this influence in any other way than by means of the thoughts they suggest to us, that is to say, have they any direct action on the course of earthly events?

"Yes; but their action never oversteps the laws of nature."

We erroneously imagine that the action of spirits can only be manifested by extraordinary phenomena we would have spirits come to our aid by means of miracles, and we imagine them to be always armed with a sort of magic wand. Such is not the case; all that is done through their help being accomplished by natural means, their intervention usually takes place without our being aware of it. Thus, for instance, they bring about the meeting of two persons who seem to have been brought together by chance they suggest to the mind of some one the idea of going in a particular direction. They call your attention to some special point, if the action on your part thus led up to by their suggestion, unperceived by you, will bring about the result they seek to obtain. In this way, each man supposes himself to be obeying only his own impulse, and thus always preserves the freedom of his will.

526. As spirits possess the power of acting upon matter, can they bring about the incidents that will ensure the accomplishment of a given event? For example, a man is destined to perish in a certain way, at a certain time. He mounts a ladder; the ladder breaks, and he is killed. Have spirits caused the ladder to break, in order to accomplish the destiny previously accepted by or imposed upon this man?

"It is very certain that spirits have the power of acting upon matter, but for the carrying out of the laws of nature, and not for derogating from them, by causing the production at a given moment of some unforeseen event, in opposition to those laws. In such a case as the one you have just supposed, the ladder breaks because it is rotten, or is not strong enough to bear the man's weight. But, as it was the destiny of this man to be killed in this way, the spirits about him will have put into his mind the idea of getting upon a ladder that will break down under his weight, and his death will thus have taken place naturally, and without any miracle having been required, to bring it about."

527. Let us take another example; one in which the ordinary conditions of matter would seem, to be insufficient to account for the occurrence of a given event. A man is destined to be killed by lightning. He is overtaken by a storm, and seeks refuge under a tree; the lightning strikes the tree, and he is killed. Is it by spirits that the thunderbolt has been made to fall, and to fall upon this particular man?

"The explanation of this case is the same as that of the former one. The lightning has fallen on the tree at this particular moment, because it was in accordance with the laws of nature that it should do so. The lightning was not made to fall upon the tree because the man was under it, but the man was inspired with the idea of taking refuge under a tree upon which the lightning was about to fall; for the tree would have been struck all the same, whether the man had been under it or not."

528. An ill-intentioned person hurls against some one a projectile which passes close by him, but does not touch him. Has the missile, in such a case, been turned aside by some friendly spirit?

"If the individual aimed at were not destined to be struck, a friendly spirit would have suggested to him the thought of turning aside from the path of the missile, or would have acted on his enemy's sight in such a way as to make him take a bad aim; for a projectile, when once impelled on its way, necessarily follows the line of its projection."

You can find the book online as it is free. Please read.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Since this was a murder and it was on the News like you said it was. There would be an article somewhere online about it. You mind looking for it?, and posting the link? I'm sorry, but I just can't take everything you say when knowing people can easily make up stories for attentions or in this case, Stars on a website like ATS. Very well written story though.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by w810i

Did you ever get checked up for tumors in your brain? Things like that lead to people hearing voices, hallucinations and believing what they are seeing are real.

Just need to make sure you're perfectly healthy before taking any of your stories seriously.

Valid questions but sometimes I wonder what sort of "ignorance" we're supposed to be denying around here

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Maybe I should start making comments about hating the one and only for me to see angels too

On a serious note, thank you for your story/experience and allow me to say that experiences like this is what the world needs to make it a better place and you my friend have inspired another soul!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

After all the losses of love ones I became an adrenaline junky, did the stupidest stuff I could think of not caring if I ended up hurt or dead. I think a secretly a part of me hoped for something to happen to take me out of the pain. After those two meetings and the birth of my son I really chilled out and settled down and I now live my life one day at a time. As for the warrior and future battle who is to say what could happen. I've had premonitions after this last year the most recent which did come true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join