It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with 2 what could only be Angels.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flowerchild44

Yes, I do look at people more closely. I no longer disregard someone because of how they appear. One of the hardest things to deal with after all this was the almost magnetic nature I feel towards random strangers because I can see and feel the hurt in their eyes.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Honestly..I have no idea. It could be literal or figurative. It could be interrupted in any number of ways.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I think we receive encouragement everyday, whether or not you take the time to see it well that's a different story.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

OP, I believe you.

I was skeptical at first until you said the book was on Wicca.

Then I knew.

I was very much into the occult circa '04 '05. I was into anything and everything, except God. I was headed down this road, because I wanted control over my life. I hated the things that happened and I wanted control over what happened in my future.

So I am headed down this road and God came for me. It was a series of experiences, none quite like yours though, and I threw everything away. All of my stuff. Hundreds of dollars worth of junk I threw it away.

I later got into meditation, OBE, and all that other stuff thinking it was better until God showed me it was the same thing as the occult, so I got rid of that stuff too.

It is just the path we take. You were just prevented from taking that path for an important reason. Your son is a blessing. I understand God much more by being a mom. I understand Him, because no matter how much we LOVE our children they must make their own choices. Everyday is a learning lesson.

If an angel had to stop you from taking that book, I can only think that that moment would have IRREPARABLY changed the course of your life forever. That is my take on it. You are blessed, don't let anyone make you question what you experienced.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by INDOMITABLE

We are very much akin. When my mom passed away that is when it all started for me I was pissed that I had no control over it and as the other tragedy's occurred and I could only stand by and watch it I totally stepped off the path and started trying to find ways around what I perceived as not having the reins of my own life. You are right had I continued on who knows where I would have ended up. I still have struggles as everyone does but I do what I can to get thru it and be the best version of myself I can. The gift that was spoken of that night which later became my son was the best thing I will ever experience in my life. My son has changed me in ways that (he is 2) I still cannot put words to. Almost as though a match was tossed deep inside me and I was burned out from the inside.

My son has opened up things to me that two years ago I never knew existed and if not for him I would never know these talents. His birth was the blank canvas of a new life for me.
edit on 8-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Im so happy for you man, you sound like a special soul.

What incredible experiences you have had thanks alot for sharing this, its very touching!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

Thank you Zachary. Glad you enjoyed them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Found this awesome Angelic rescue story on YouTube:

(The second video must be watched on YouTube)

4 People Witness Angels Pulling People From Car Wreck!!!

Four different people witness angels pulling people from a two car wreck - people were pulled from both cars by angels! One person, who was unconscious, and whose car was engulfed in flames, actually FLOATED IN THE AIR, OUT OF THE CAR, and the other person, who was a very heavy person, was pulled through an opening no wider than 8 inches!!!

The car was engulfed in flames according to the 911 call and it looked real bad for the people involved in the accident. According to the witnesses the person who was unconscious floated in the air before their astonished eyes. The Most High is dispatching Angels to perform miracles in the lives of people on the Earth.

edit on 8-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Youre Just Special!! Im going to go back and finish reading youre post!! Im glad to have found you on here!! You are living in the area that I am suppose to be in!! If you ever have any spare time..will you go to Whitefish and Glacier National Park and just Yell out for me...Amy needs some assistance in NC!! I know I sound silly..just do it for me if you have the time!! You are a Angel yourself and just dont know it!! I will send you a private message..Amy in NC

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Goodnight! I wish you Peace and Happiness! Gotta work 13 days in a row..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Dear w810i

Thanks for posting it was a nice read.

So you think these guys where Angels?

What if they where something else?

What are Angels anyway but ET’s.

From GOD hum, who is GOD and is he just messing with YOU.

It certainly sounds like it to me. Do you not deeply resent that?

I certainly would, firstly it is down right impolite, if he has something to say to me I would hope he turns up in person and at least asks me nicely, not just send some flunkys.

Any thoughts on that?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I have many times where I felt like you....actually probably feel like that much more than I feel great full...

Usually it is some hardship, that I later see was a lesson, something selfish in me that was/is holding me back etc...

I see more and more that people who come into our lives and crap all over us and cause us hardships are a reflection of our own lessons, our insecurities to get over, our straight up lack of gratitude all kinds of things..

I personally am going through some of the worst hell in my life right now.. a million things bogging down on me at once..

I pretty much talk to God 24/7, but mostly whining and complaining about what??? What am I whining and complaining about??? This guy who NEVER stops whining and complaining.... he is sucking the very life outta me, so I am thinking, maybe I should spend more time thanking God instead of whining about the whiner....... make sense??

I too felt kind of jealous because even though I have had encounters in the past, now that it is one of the hardest times in my life, I kinda wished I could have some encounter....

then, ungrateful me gets another undeserved treat.... One sweet bird visited me on my sundeck when I went out on a smoke break from reading this thread... thought, awe, sweet!

then, as I came back in, a bit more of a "poor me" attitude kicked in yet again, and sure enough, TWO MORE of the same sweet bird came right inside my house together and hung out on the carpet and let me say "hi" to them for a bit..... (all while reading this thread remember)

Any skeptic will say it was a coincidence, but I feel it was an undeserved sign of love because My heavenly father knows I HAVE been facing some of the big tough lessons for far too long at JUST and intensity I don't completely snap...... then I sense and offer for a "break" and I actually felt myself resisting a break.... kinda like when a level in a video game gets almost impossible..... should I give up and use a cheat code, or try to do it on my own?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Dear Mellisamouse

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time.

I work with three priests and perhaps because of that I spend my life trying to figure it all out.

You seam to get out of my post that I am in a bad way like you sound but right now this is not true.

I try and put a sensible outlook on this subject, ie, if there is a GOD he is an ET and if there are Angels then they are also ET and Demons for that matter.

So what I do not get is all this worship C**p and people belief that for some reason they think it is a good thing when it would seam that if they exist at all they really are just messing with us.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I see.

Well, I don't think they are just messing with us.... I think we are messing with ourselves.... on some level, we have certain lessons we wanted to master, and well, READING about something..... we won't learn, watching movies about something, we will get a sense, but usually won't learn in a way to apply in real life, BUT....... EXPERIENCING things..... THAT is how we learn..... so I think we allow our own challenges, and like they say, God will not test us beyond what we can bear, and I think I am going through hell because A: I already KNOW what to do, and am not listening to avoid drama, (easy to kick the guy out) Instead I am peeling the bandaide slowly because I am not looking forward to the unknown or a new lesson, so being lazy with this one??

Not sure, but I DO know m that I know what to do, and am needing faith to follow through, because I KNOW that it will rock with this big huge negative person out of my life on the one hand, but on the other hand, if I haven't learned it, then will it just start back up again with a new person playing the role of annoying whining guy, to teach ME to stop being annoying whining girl?? Even though I am not that way to most people, I AM that way towards God, because I know he loves me..... kinda like people on earth are whiniest to those they know love them, because they are the only ones who will put up with it....

Does that make any sense??

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Dear Mellisamouse

It really dose sound like you need to be rid of this guy.

You will most likely be doing him a favor as well.

Anyway I hear you but it is like you say you have to have faith and I sure as hell do not have faith. In fact I just do not get faith it doesn’t work for me.

This guy says that GOD has a plan for him now that doesn’t work for me either.

Either we have free will in which case we will do what we want or we don’t this wants it both ways. GOD has a plan so where is the free will in that?

ET might have a plan in which case we are being messed with. And where is the love in all this suffering. Oh yes GOD works in mysterious ways, hum well that doesn’t work for me either.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Dear Mellisamouse

I am off now I will catch with you tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Thank ya! You may be my angel, cause I KNOW you are right....

This guy NEEDS to go for my sake and his...... I just realized my lesson might be that I have become an enabler again...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

wow that was cool thanks for sharing s+f

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
amazing. totally gave me some chills. this touched my heart for sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I wanted to say that you are right in the way you speak. Other people are mirrors of ourselves.
Even the world is a mirror of our shared expectations.

Your recent bird experience made me think of this song. Maybe you know it. Seems quite fitting for you.

"Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:") "

Have a Nice day today.

edit on 6/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join