It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Assad 'must transfer power and depart Syria'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I would love the bloodshed,to stop. If he was in "control" of the military, he would,and should. Hes the President,right ? Its the PEOPLES country above all. Syria's people are dying,under HIS control.

Again,Assad isn't doing anything to stop it.

edit on 8-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I suggest you turn off the american radio.Tune in to Al Madina FM or MixFm syria.Listen to what the DJ's are saying in mixed english arabic.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well,this bloodshed will continue.First it was terrorists vs syrian military.Now its shias vs sunnis and is spilling into a sectarian war.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I'm not near a radio anymore. Care to elaborate? What are they saying?
This was breaking news and the guy on the radio said none of the MSM News had picked up on it yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by sonnny1

terrorists vs syrian military.

Assads troops are fighting themselves?

Now its shias vs sunnis and is spilling into a sectarian war.

Shia and Sunni have had issues with each other going back hundreds of years...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

no .

muslim brotherhood/al qaeda/tunisian pakistani fighters vs assad troops/Shia-sunni militias.A lot of pakistani fighters have been doing a lot of raping and kicking off breasts of the shia women there.

Shia and Sunni have had issues with each other going back hundreds of years.

Except this did not happen since many years in syria

edit on 8-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sonnny1 I sent you a pm.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I for one am sick and tired of the US government.

The list of Governments they have interfered with is huge.

It includes my country Australia. They don't like like our PM talking to China so they manage to replace him with the number 1 red headed cheerleader of Obama.

Get out of my countries politics and get your paws off the people in the middle east. It is US supported terrorists attacking Syria and Syria acts as they should, they fight back. I think Assad should ask Russia for some help. Perhaps a division or two of crack troops.

P

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In what really Hillary meant is this Clinton: Assad 'must transfer power and depart Syria, just so we could install an puppet in Sryia and who will support Israel and then finally we can bomb Iran.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by sonnny1

Well,this bloodshed will continue.First it was terrorists vs syrian military.Now its shias vs sunnis and is spilling into a sectarian war.

As bad as the sunni dictators of iraq and syria were, I find it a bit ironic that america supports religious extremists more than the moderates. If they left saddam in power he would have continued to provide a buffer for america's favorite pet(sorry I don't want the right wing moderators deleting my post with the B-word) called israel.

As for libya Gadafhi was a mild sunni as well, correct?

Yeah lets create right wing extremism in the form of religious BIGOTRY so that the entire middle east goes up in flames and the superpowers are then encouraged or forced to honor their stupid alliances. The demise is being orchestrated with a great EVIL maestro at the podium.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

Originally posted by neo96

I hope both Clinton and Assad run off to Russia and live happily ever after.

LMAO, Good one, I will give you a star for that one

Who would you rather have in place of Clinton for instance..is there anyone who you prefer?
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2012 00:11:53 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

He probably prefers ex vice president aka *****wild man from borneo**** Dick Cheney!

All his comments are quite hateful right wing propaganda: ie small government, big military, against welfare, pro big business, pro war.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Free mankind makes no difference between a black man or white man, a shia or a sunni, a christian or a jew, a muslim or a buddhist, male or female. Despite all's differences, we are all humans, one race and only have common aspirations in life.

But when those aspirations and innocent lives are cruelly and mercilessly snatched away by human sacrifices, then it will be time for all mankind, regardless of differences, religion or nationality, to act on those animals in human skin.

There will be no mercy shown for those beasts, as they had shown none to our kind.

We are...only Free Human, one race, sharing one world....
edit on 8-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Good luck finding those animals in human skin.

Capitalism and mainstream religion are the real problems from which everything stems.

Perhaps we should go after zionists and masons, but ah I must be an antisemite or bigot myself for pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The only reason we stick are nose in other countries biz is there must be something in it for us.
So my question is what is in it for us to get rid of the leader of syria? Does anyone have a good understanding of middle east politics ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

or is this just another example of us removing a leader and putting the new one on the payroll?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Folks..no point in engaging yourselves into the same old arguements about who is right or wrong. If not the US, he will be used and played by someone else (generally countries that are opposing the current coalition game plan). No matter what and how you feel about her words, its basically a warning just the way Saddam was warned. The play has been written and the game has been playing for a while now. Our opinions doesn't really matter a whole lot. It satisfies our conscious and makes us feel good about ourselves and thats about it. Assad ofcourse will ignore Clinton and the Coalition will definitely bring down Assad one way or the other. Off lately, it seems ATS has become nothing more than a venting forum. Ofcourse he will not leave Syria (but he will be on the run like gaddafi). What clinton is suggesting is that while he still has a chance, he can be 'terminated' safely to a country of his choice with hefty package and security and take the deal.
edit on 8-6-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have said it before and i'll say it again. I do not really believe Assad is doing what "they", whoever the hell "they" are, are claiming. This entire mess stinks of illuminati chess play and it looks exactly like Libya part 2. Who has the most to benefit by his ouster? Who is trying to provoke him?

<< 1  2   >>

join