It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Assad 'must transfer power and depart Syria'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Take you on?

I replied to this thread because of the topic.
You asked me some questions I replied to them.

Now I'll let you go about your business thinking you are all that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 22:52:57 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Back to Assad should get out of Syria cause Clinton says so.

Are you seriously that thick...? I know your joking on this one...right

Mumbles to self ***Has to be a joke****

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

Back to Assad should get out of Syria cause Clinton says so.

Are you seriously that thick...? I know your joking on this one...right

Mumbles to self ***Has to be a joke****

Is that not what the topic says?

Clinton: Assad 'must transfer power and depart Syria',

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I know that is what the topic, I am asking what is your position on the situation.

I misunderstood, I thought you were agreeing with the statement not stating the thread title, my bad

Do you think Assad should leave because Clinton says so?

edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 22:55:52 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

edit on 7-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Originally posted by neo96

I hope both Clinton and Assad run off to Russia and live happily ever after.

LMAO, Good one, I will give you a star for that one

Who would you rather have in place of Clinton for instance..is there anyone who you prefer?
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2012 00:11:53 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Its the name of the club you belong too. Don't worry its a good club, you get to swim in the pool and have access to the guest home and complimentary breakfast.

I belong to ATS,just like you. Again,If MANY people on ATS,disagree with you,maybe you need to look at why they are. Everyone has an Opinion. Personally,I think your just angry,that so many will come out,to tell you, you are wrong,and prove it, with your own words. BTW,I have many friends on this site,that have vastly different views as me. And guess what? I have Stared you,and flagged many of your posts, when I think you are right,or you have a great thread going. Putting me into a box,with fellow members is not cool,especially if we disagree with you. Onus is on you to provide proof,not opinion,unless thats the only thing you have.Opinion.

On Syria,I believe you are DEAD wrong.Thats MHO.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
First of all let me say that I am not anti American, I am an American, love my country (although I despise my government), and would fight for America (have many times), and give my life to defend and protect my fellow citizens. That is why I am saying what I am about to say.

Where in the hell does our government get off thinking that they can dictate who rules in foreign sovereign nations? Where in any of our founding documents does it say that America is to be the dictator of the world? We are in no position or shape to be demanding that any government or leader step down, especially when you look at the current state of oppression and tyranny that our government is trying to force upon us.

The reason that the US is in the situation we are in now is because of our foreign policy for the most part. We have taken trillions of taxpayer dollars over the years to finance coups against numerous governments around the world all in the name of democracy. Now our economy is in the crapper, our great grandchildren will be born into debt, and our government is borrowing money from China to finance their coups. Money we will never be able to repay, just to advance their global agenda.

Each time we demand a leader or government to step down it ends up the same way, bad for the US and our security. Just think of Libya and Egypt, remember how we heard the same dribble from the mouths of Clinton and the rest of the lying tyrants about "fighting for democracy" in Egypt and Libya only to find out that The Muslim Brotherhood had assumed power? The Muslim Brotherhood that seeks to destroy our heritage and way of life.

I am willing to bet you anything that if things play out the way Clinton and the rest of these scum want Syria to play out we will see the same outcome there. I am really starting to believe that those in power in our government are systematically setting us up to not only be under NWO control but to insure the destruction of the US. Not economically or socially but the literal destruction and balkanization of America.

Demanding the ousting of Assad is way beyond what we need to be doing. We need to focus on our problems, stop sending hundreds of billions each year in foreign aid to other nations and keep that money here where it will help fix our problems, and stop flexing our might and forcing our will onto other nations. Is it any wonder that we are hated by so many around the world?

There is also the issue of Russia and their interests in Syria. Just as they are heavily invested in Iran, they are likewise equally heavily invested in Syria. If we go interfering in Syria and trying to push the agenda of the elitists we will be delving into an area that Russia will see as a direct threat to national interests, not security but interests. You can bet your ass that Russia will be pretty pissed off by our meddling and tampering with their intestate. That could turn into a potentially bad situation given the Putin's recent election rise to power and his hardline nationalist stance. Obama may want to move the space shuttle from New York back to the cape because we may end up having to hitchhike into space to perform repairs and maintenance to our strategic satellites once Russia kicks us off their spaceflight passenger list.

I say if Clinton and the rest of these morons in DC want to keep pushing their agenda and heading us for major war then they should be the first ones sent to the front lines and let them get a good taste of the flavor of war.

Fix America first!

edit on 7-6-2012 by Nucleardiver because: stupid smartphone spellcheck. more like a mentally challenged phone.........

edit on 7-6-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I guess it comes down to a question of morality.

Do we ignore the slaughter going on there?

Or is slaughter somehow more palitable when discussing who is financing it?

My solution?

Immediate stop to all foreign aid funding for ALL countries involved.
Syria
Qatar
Russia
Saudi

Any country involved gets zero cash.

There. Problem solved.

Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.

edit on 7-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Everyone has an Opinion. Personally,I think your just angry,that so many will come out,to tell you, you are wrong,and prove it

I have yet to be proven wrong on this topic. Just because certain things are beyond a persons level to understand does not make them wrong.

For instance quantum mechanics; If someone does not understand it does not make it incorrect.

Plus,and thanks for the stars where you do agree.

On Syria,I believe you are DEAD wrong.Thats MHO.

Well I have an opinion on Syria too, and this one differs

edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 23:13:50 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Daedal

I guess it comes down to a question of morality.

Do we ignore the slaughter going on there?

Or is slaughter somehow more palitable when discussing who is financing it?

My solution?

Immediate stop to all foreign aid funding for ALL countries involved.
Syria
Qartar
Russia
Saudi

Any country involved gets zero cash.

There. Problem solved.

Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.

Thats my take also....

Problem is SOME other country,will fill the vacuum.

And even then.......The PolPots of the world,found easy ways to kill their victims........You dont need guns,to kill.

Obviously,NATO isnt doing its job.That's another Organization,that needs an overhaul.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Imgine the world as a neigbourhood.

Right now, down the block, there is domestic abuse going on. You know it, I know it, the whole block knows it.

Who's at fault? Does it matter?

People are being hurt.

So are we living in the house that turns up the tv to drown out the screams of abuse?

Or are we living in the house that does something, anything, to stop the fighting?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by sonnny1

Imgine the world as a neigbourhood.

Right now, down the block, there is domestic abuse going on. You know it, I know it, the whole block knows it.

Who's at fault? Does it matter?

People are being hurt.

So are we living in the house that turns up the tv to drown out the screams of abuse?

Or are we living in the house that does something, anything, to stop the fighting?

Your right. We cant,as a human race,continue to absolve the killing,by just letting it happen,and THEN go in to clean it up. We also cant continue to play games,with regimes,while our own backyard,is on fire. Fine line.......

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

elections will be held in 2014.Maximum probability is that a shia sunni coalition will win the elections. From what I know Assad will step down.But if USA and arabs decide to invade and establish an Al Qaeda govt in Syria then all depends on what Russia will plan.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I hope both Clinton and Assad run off to Russia and live happily ever after.

That sentence just assaulted my senses on so many levels. I think you must have violated some sort of T&C here at ATS. Thanks, now I can't get a certain bizarre mental image out of my head.

I'm scarred for life I fear..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I was in Deraa when the civil disturbance due to muslim brotherhood started.Bought a second hand land Rover Range Rover Vogue(its bulletproof) for my uzbek business partner and myself but ultimately had to shut my franchisee business down due things worsening.Syria is very westernized secular society. Would you love to see sharia law in Syria? The women folk don't want salafist muslim brotherhood /Al Qaeda in Power.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

include Turkey,France and Britain in the list. USA also.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by beezzer

include Turkey,France and Britain in the list. USA also.

Absolutely.

Whatever it takes.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just heard on the car Radio on my run to the store that there is some major shelling going on in Syria. Stay tuned. I don't know all the details but it's major

edit on 8-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join