It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really dont like your 'Race'...oooooK,But why?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that people are just dumb as f^&% when it comes to bigotry and evilness that consumes the mind, but I never ever knew why.

Why do Spanish hate blacks?

Why do black people hate Spanish people?

Why do white people hate black people?

Why do black people hate white people?

Why do white people hate Spanish people?

Why do Chinese people hate black people?

Why do Koreans hate Chinese?

Why do Jews hate Muslims?

Why do Muslims hate christens?

In addition, what did the Jews ever do to white people?

Was all this hate learned at the dinner table, hearing mom and dad talk bigotry around you?

Were you born with hate in your blood, and can you honestly say that you did not learn to hate from a relative or friend just to fit in?

What do you think made your race hate another race, and where do you think it started in the history of life between the two.

What happened to the human species as a whole?

I remember looking at a video of ‘Bloods vs. Cripps ‘, and I would ask my self …how in the hell can these low life drug dealer, gang bangers fight over f*&^%$% Colors.Then I realized that they are no different from the humans around the world that fight over color every day, every hour and every freaking second.

Why all the hate,i have no bloody idea..Like Really!

I come from the Amazon rain forest where racism is just not…understood as much as it is in other places around the world.

It saddens the heart of the Universe that all humans[[ Book of ‘Time and Fruits‘]]>>>‘They so came from one birthed land, but as they spread and settled, the climate changed ones color, therefore letting the word ‘Separate’, be as powerful to the mind, and more coveted than the 'Word' it self ',ye Greater then Time, and more eaten than the fruits of the lands.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I guess my question is...Do you really, or have you ever had a reason to hate someone because of ones skin color, do people really have a legitimate reason besides being brainwashed when young?

Will you teach your kids the same thing you learned, or will you be the one to break the cycle of 'HATE'?
edit on 6-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

The whole thing DOES seem more than a little ridiculous, since whether looking at it from a creationist or an evolutionary viewpoint, we're all one race. We started out as the same people, then adapted into our differences.

Racism is nothing more than anti-human. And if you can find me one racist who doesn't have any interracial ancestry - I'll eat my hat.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It stems from many things, but the most common would be simple stupidity.

Preconceived ideas about things such as race, gender, physicality etc. hold little value as a natural instinct in modern times. Once we know that no knife will come to throat, and we are relatively safe, the prejudgement becomes irrelevant.

Unless we don't mind being constantly and incessantly proven wrong, there's no way we can rely on prejudgments anymore. We can only arrive at an opinion after we have rationally judged intelligence and willingness to maximize potential, which are the only capabilities possessed by all humans.

We need to change gear and be bigoted against the willfully stupid.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The human condition is something else, isn't it?

All of this demarcating and race crap is getting on my nerves. Our tendency to differentiate to such extremes is NOT necessary! There are no "race genes" and the whole concept of race has no biological basis. Something needs to happen (and I mean something of a great magnitude) to make us put our differences aside and get along on the only home we have!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Applause!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent OP! Very well done! I wish I new the answers to your very enlightening post!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

The whole thing DOES seem more than a little ridiculous, since whether looking at it from a creationist or an evolutionary viewpoint, we're all one race. We started out as the same people, then adapted into our differences.

Racism is nothing more than anti-human. And if you can find me one racist who doesn't have any interracial ancestry - I'll eat my hat.

It is hard to understand why the words of this world control the human populace so much, in my teachings and readings, the god ‘Thoth’ was the enemy to my people, and we never let primitive words turn our hearts from good…never.

Bigotry
Racism
Separate
Different

Every thing evolves in the galaxy...Even Words

Words are evil

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

The human condition is something else, isn't it?

All of this demarcating and race crap is getting on my nerves. Our tendency to differentiate to such extremes is NOT necessary! There are no "race genes" and the whole concept of race has no biological basis. Something needs to happen (and I mean something of a great magnitude) to make us put our differences aside and get along on the only home we have!

TextThe human condition is something else, isn't it?

Yea tell me about it!

and I mean something of a great magnitude) to make us put our differences aside and get along on the only home we have

Its in progress my friend.'The Last Hope'

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Racism although despicable is primarily a remnant of human evolution and biology.

Humans evolved from a tribal perspective. We were all fighting over the same resources. so tribe a is purple in color and looks different from tribe b over the hill who is orange in color. Simply because they represent a different group trying to access and control the same resources the two will evolve a adversarial disposition to each other. that's the internal wiring that evolved into racism. back in the day it was a survival mechanism. nowadays it just shows us how much of us is still animal.

Also read a article in a science magazine researching why some groups are perceived to be more or actually are more violent then the average. turns out what they discovered is that all races or groups breed or evolved over a period of generations in hard land without many resources will naturally breed to become over time more violent. They had to be to make sure their families got access to the life giving resources.

So that's the basic origin from a biological perspective of why racism exists.

How to control and limit the racist vestiges in humans? Simple. Education. And make sure there are enough resources to go around. Like i said it's a remnant of our evolutionary process. It will diminish over eons. Unless something new pops up to give humanity a run and war over resources.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
Applause!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent OP! Very well done! I wish I new the answers to your very enlightening post!

I wish i did to seeker1963,i honestly wish i did !

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think in the begining the idea of race was used to seperate people to allow for control. Just as it is today. There is always one group that wants more, and when no logical reason can be given then race provides the division point to attack. Face it we have race within race when its people of the same color who decide they want more than the brothers. #es vs. Sunni, your example of bloods vs. crips. There will always be those among us that seek to control all of us.
It is only when we come to realize that all humans are the same in value will the next true step of our evolution take place. Think if only half of the resources that have been devoted to all the wars had been put forth to futher the human race. Do you really think we would care what color people were at that level of advancement.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Humans evolved from a tribal perspective. We were all fighting over the same resources. so tribe a is purple in color and looks different from tribe b over the hill who is orange in color. Simply because they represent a different group trying to access and control the same resources the two will evolve a adversarial disposition to each other.

Thanks for bringing that to light for me, that was a very good analogy, but after some odd million years… wouldn’t you think that humans would evolve mentally from that A and B stage of time

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey OP, its been my experience that hatred has been passed generation to generation, usually stemed from an incident that someone experienced in the past. My family had selective racism, which was passed down to me as a child, they had no issues with any other race except one. This anger that was passed to me although I never took to it, because of anger, anger of having cars stolen, a sexaual assault of an elderly family member, a cousin who was mentally ill being beat an inch of his life. While you can't pin evil things on all people of a race which is completely unfair, its also difficult not to. Why do people stereotype? Look at everything you see on tv, Italians portrayed as Jersey Shore, or mobsters, Hispanics portrayed as gang members. So people eat that up, and if its your race/ethnicity you feel you have to become that stereotype.......In short, people of all colors, be individuals, don't let society pin you as something your not. This racism crap will work itself out over time, and its starting too, as a human of this planet we all need to move forward, and drop the stigmas.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

And make sure there are enough resources to go around.

Is that why the muslims hate the west so much?

Suppose the west made sure that every african and middle eastern land had fresh water,would that be a start?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think racism is the product of many things. Life experiences, fear of the unknown, familial influences, trying to fit in with peers, low self worth etc. Racism is ridiculous. It really is. To suggest that one person is going to act a certain way based on the color of their skin, or is somehow inferior or worth hating over the level of pigmentation is absurd.

That being said, I hope that ATS can be honest and not devolve this thread into a self congratulatory 'I'm so much better than those jackass racists' love fests. You're not. Everyone here has their prejudices. No one is truly colorblind. Except people who are, you know, colorblind but I digress.

In a weird way I think the internet actually gets some points over real life here. It doesn't matter what color you are, your age, or where you live. You get judged on your opinions, what you say, and how you say it. Admit none of you would talk to me in real life. I'm a cat that looks like the Joker damn't. It's hard to type with claws btw.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yeah you'd think that after generations it would go away.

But it's still a jungle out there so the biological pressure that creates the phenomena of racism will still always be there in some form. whether it's in full effect or submerged in the genes somewhere ready to flare up if needed.

Like I said racism was originally a survival mechanism.

Think of the unconscious reaction a dog gets when another dog tries to come up and eat out of his bowl while he's already there. The dog snaps at the other dog without thinking. Same thing just a whole lot more complex in humans.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do we have to go thru all this AGAIN??
All you politically correct slaves of the NWO need to wake up and realize that no one hates someone else based on his skin color.
To be wary of that which is different is basic survival instinct.
This extends to behavior, culture and religion.
This instinct is alive and well in every life form on Earth, and it will never go away.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

It is ridiculous, all races can procreate with eachother, why would we be able to do that if we were not similar? I just did some genealogy, and found my family descended from the Moorish invasion of Spain and I'm brown haired, blue eyed Caucaisan with African blood. I'm sure family members would not like it, but tough we are what we are, and I'm proud of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
Hey OP, its been my experience that hatred has been passed generation to generation, usually stemed from an incident that someone experienced in the past. My family had selective racism, which was passed down to me as a child, they had no issues with any other race except one. This anger that was passed to me although I never took to it, because of anger, anger of having cars stolen, a sexaual assault of an elderly family member, a cousin who was mentally ill being beat an inch of his life. While you can't pin evil things on all people of a race which is completely unfair, its also difficult not to. Why do people stereotype? Look at everything you see on tv, Italians portrayed as Jersey Shore, or mobsters, Hispanics portrayed as gang members. So people eat that up, and if its your race/ethnicity you feel you have to become that stereotype.......In short, people of all colors, be individuals, don't let society pin you as something your not. This racism crap will work itself out over time, and its starting too, as a human of this planet we all need to move forward, and drop the stigmas.

While you can't pin evil things on all people of a race which is completely unfair, its also difficult not to.

Thats REAL 'sh' kat2684 !
It had to start from some where in the family, because i honestly dont think people are born to hate some one...well it might be a few out there,but the majority NO!

Thanks for your honest opinion..like really!
I apologize for the people that caused great pain in your heart, but you seem to be a bigger person than most, at least that’s what I think, I could be Wrong. Your very reasonable, do not let any one take the 'Reason' out of you. Never.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeah in some ways make sure they have enough resources and the hatred to the west would diminish n some ways. The hatred of certain demographics in the middle east towards the west also goes back to a root problem. Control of their own people. it's hard to control your people when you live in a crappy sandpit and the neighbors right next door are living in a mansion. Eventually your people will go. "uh hey great leader of ours, how come your not smart enough or great enough to get us a mansion like the one they got next store?" So, said leader or leaders will do what they have to do to remain in power.

So whats going on with what you are talking about is part racism and largely the psychological crutch of blaming others for your own failures known as projection. Sorta like the angry abusive dads that beat their kids cause they can't beat the world and then try and raise the kids to hate the same person(s) they are blaming for their personal insecurities.
edit on 6-6-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Primitive human defense mechanisms come into play here. We are still tribal and ethnocentric, only recently coming down from the trees. I would find it unlikely that suspicion of those different from ourselves didn't manifest itself as racism. I don't like cripples.... but that's neither here no there!

I'm also pretty prejudiced against people with cancer of the lynarx.

edit on 6-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join