It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really dont like your 'Race'...oooooK,But why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Like I said racism was originally a survival mechanism.

thats interesting,what do you mean by 'a survival mechanism'?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
right on olaru. Looks like you got it.

Racism sucks but it's more simple than we think and very natural. but it still sucks. it can also be repressed.

Like it's natural to overpower some hot chick walking down the street and have your way with her. it's a biological remnant from a long time ago that insured the continuity of our species. Animals do it all the time. apes do it too. Like I said it's natural. it's also called RAPE and as we all know it's very possible to repress the urge to rape people. I'm able to repress the biological drive as have everybody else I've met. So even though racism is as inherent in humans as the drive to procreate with or with out the others permission for the survival of the species you can see how stupid and primitive and immature it is to give into racism. It's as dumb as giving into the urge to rape.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

survival instinct.

Care to explain this...survival instinct?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's a jungle out there. You need to fight for resources with others sharing your environment. TO survive you need to be adversarial regarding the others in competition for your resources. It's really that simple. it's inherent in us to be racist to some degree.

We evolved the brain to be over time hardwired to be defensive and adversarial towards ANYTHING that is in competition with the resources we want.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by Praetorius

It is ridiculous, all races can procreate with eachother, why would we be able to do that if we were not similar? I just did some genealogy, and found my family descended from the Moorish invasion of Spain and I'm brown haired, blue eyed Caucaisan with African blood. I'm sure family members would not like it, but tough we are what we are, and I'm proud of it.

I'm sure family members

Why woudnt they like it,what happened in life in which they woudnt like it?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Thanks LP, racism is learned, I was terrified of black people as a kid, did anyone do anything to me? No, never. I made friends, despite family approval and that fear was gone by junior high. I have two kids, and they don't see color, only people, and trust me they make friends with everyone (I have at least 5 extra kids at my home any given day, lol).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

LP, they (many in my familiy) deny anything that is not Anglo, the sad reality is they are very little, but they cling to it....its racial cognative dissonance. My family is also Melungeon, Thalessemia, Sacridossis and other illnesses that do not exist in Anglo Europeans (mabye 0.05%) also run in my family, during their time in rural Appalachia, they worked very hard to deny roots, to blend in. They call themelves Black Irish, and the rumor is Spainards mixed with Irish, however no one is Irish. Just recently as 1950's my Great uncle road to Baltimore from Virginia on the back of the bus, but he's Irish and he has a nice tan...lol (yeah right) My Grandma, kept it real, she knew what she was, she would say it, others never excepted it.
edit on 6-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by kat2684 because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
yep Kat that's where the education and self discipline comes in. Glad you taught your kids right from wrong and how to suppress this ancient wiring in our brain.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by OhZone

survival instinct.

Care to explain this...survival instinct?

I think that's a legitimate point of view. Back in the day, before the internet even, when people were running around in tribes and whatnot it would make sense to be very wary of another group. If you ran into another group they were threatening your food supplies, the wiminz, and your groups very survival. We have always seemed to have an issue with things we don't understand, or the unknown. I can see how being wary of other cultures and groups could be a throwback.

Pretend your blue. All you've ever seen are blue people. All of a sudden, while trying to get a little caveman action away from the group with Hottie McCavewoman you run into a hunting party of Mauve (I don't know why) people. Would you be wary? Yes. Are we really so up high on the evolutionary horse we can't admit to some basic animal instincts?

Also take into account that we still largely segregate ourselves into certain groups. Whether based on race, income, religion. Well we don't know much about that other group because we haven't spent much time with them. It makes sense that we fear the unknown.

Perhaps that all is because back in the day those dirty Mauve bastards WOULD have killed off you blue peeps for your resources.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

what have you got against smurfs?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by Domo1

what have you got against smurfs?

They are dirty, dirty commies brainwashing our children. Also the movie sucked.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The races didn't come from one stock or one land. That is an historical lie, that the bloodlines perpetrated to cover their "knowledge" base.

Google the phoenicians, the red haired mummies, Atonists, the Irish and Aryan, ancient aryan races, and Seleucus who founded Syria.

Cycles upon cycles and various races from various cosmic camps.

I love everyone, unconditionally. But there are "culture" or campaigns against humanity, women, cia/brotherhood, SS draconian in origin, like Sharia, that are not acceptable. But it not the muslims, nor Is Ra El, nor any other race/rays, rather it is the PTB, behind the entire thing, this is being foisted upon people and they are conditioned into things that are obscene.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Smurfs turn my toilet blue.

Scariest thing i ever saw.

Brrrrrr.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
yeah in some ways make sure they have enough resources and the hatred to the west would diminish n some ways. The hatred of certain demographics in the middle east towards the west also goes back to a root problem. Control of their own people. it's hard to control your people when you live in a crappy sandpit and the neighbors right next door are living in a mansion. Eventually your people will go. "uh hey great leader of ours, how come your not smart enough or great enough to get us a mansion like the one they got next store?" So, said leader or leaders will do what they have to do to remain in power.

So whats going on with what you are talking about is part racism and largely the psychological crutch of blaming others for your own failures known as projection. Sorta like the angry abusive dads that beat their kids cause they can't beat the world and then try and raise the kids to hate the same person(s) they are blaming for their personal insecurities.
edit on 6-6-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

In one of our future teachings, it will be prophesied that a leader of this nation will offer a massive irrigation system in Africa so that every citizen can at least have clean dirking water.

When that was done, a sort of…respect came between the Muslim world and people alone about the west.

That event is just three that will bring a sort of change to the prosperity of change.

Money, mansions cars nukes……….never had meaning, just some pure drinking water.

And all it took was 3000 bulldozers to make this event come through and a little super power influence. that’s it.
14 years of peace.
edit on 6-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I figure I am safe from being "racist" I think all people suck, no matter what "race".

That's why I have Cats.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
yeah in some ways make sure they have enough resources and the hatred to the west would diminish n some ways. The hatred of certain demographics in the middle east towards the west also goes back to a root problem. Control of their own people. it's hard to control your people when you live in a crappy sandpit and the neighbors right next door are living in a mansion. Eventually your people will go. "uh hey great leader of ours, how come your not smart enough or great enough to get us a mansion like the one they got next store?" So, said leader or leaders will do what they have to do to remain in power.

So whats going on with what you are talking about is part racism and largely the psychological crutch of blaming others for your own failures known as projection. Sorta like the angry abusive dads that beat their kids cause they can't beat the world and then try and raise the kids to hate the same person(s) they are blaming for their personal insecurities.
edit on 6-6-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

In one of our future teachings, it will be prophesied that a leader of this nation will offer a massive irrigation system in Africa so that every citizen can at least have clean dirking water.

When that was done, a sort of…respect came between the Muslim world and people alone about the west.

That event is just three that will bring a sort of change to the prosperity of change.

Money, mansions cars nukes……….never had meaning, just some pure drinking water.

And all it took was 3000 bulldozers to make this event come through and a little super power influence. that’s it.
14 years of peace.

Ummmm have you been familiarizing yourself with water privatization efforts regarding certain parts of Africa over the past decade by any chance?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Racism = ignorance. It's completely retarded to treat someone differently because their skin color is different than your own.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
until the primitives grow up and realise there is only one race - the human race ... there will be problems as they contininue to squable over non - issues ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It has come to my attention that people are just dumb as f^&% when it comes to bigotry and evilness that consumes the mind, but I never ever knew why.

Why do Spanish hate blacks?

Why do black people hate Spanish people?

Why do white people hate black people?

Why do black people hate white people?

Why do white people hate Spanish people?

Why do Chinese people hate black people?

Why do Koreans hate Chinese?

Why do Jews hate Muslims?

Why do Muslims hate christens?

In addition, what did the Jews ever do to white people?

Was all this hate learned at the dinner table, hearing mom and dad talk bigotry around you?

Were you born with hate in your blood, and can you honestly say that you did not learn to hate from a relative or friend just to fit in?

What do you think made your race hate another race, and where do you think it started in the history of life between the two.

What happened to the human species as a whole?

I remember looking at a video of ‘Bloods vs. Cripps ‘, and I would ask my self …how in the hell can these low life drug dealer, gang bangers fight over f*&^%$% Colors.Then I realized that they are no different from the humans around the world that fight over color every day, every hour and every freaking second.

Why all the hate,i have no bloody idea..Like Really!

I come from the Amazon rain forest where racism is just not…understood as much as it is in other places around the world.

It saddens the heart of the Universe that all humans[[ Book of ‘Time and Fruits‘]]>>>‘They so came from one birthed land, but as they spread and settled, the climate changed ones color, therefore letting the word ‘Separate’, be as powerful to the mind, and more coveted than the 'Word' it self ',ye Greater then Time, and more eaten than the fruits of the lands.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I guess my question is...Do you really, or have you ever had a reason to hate someone because of ones skin color, do people really have a legitimate reason besides being brainwashed when young?

Will you teach your kids the same thing you learned, or will you be the one to break the cycle of 'HATE'?

Spanish people are white, FYI

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Bingo!!!

Good thread.

Somewhere back in ancient times, some dude was like," hey...I know how to rule the world...all we have to do is divide, and then conquer the people".

Guess what?
It worked

Edit: these dudes also really liked wierd occult practices and heavy drug/sex experiences, why else do you think the world is the way it is?
edit on 7-6-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join