It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 5, 2012 "Fact or Faked" Florida UFO Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I was amazed by that footage but at the same time I instantly thought it looked like a bird in flight. I just watched the motion on all the replays and even though it doesn't make sense because the object was light, it looked like a bird.

I was also suprised by the quick ending of the program without delving into the footage a little more. The whole thing with the different lights and the dark objects in the water was very intriguing. I hope they do review it and come back with some answers. Might be their highest rated show.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RADAST
reply to post by eriktheawful

I was amazed by that footage but at the same time I instantly thought it looked like a bird in flight. I just watched the motion on all the replays and even though it doesn't make sense because the object was light, it looked like a bird.

I was also suprised by the quick ending of the program without delving into the footage a little more. The whole thing with the different lights and the dark objects in the water was very intriguing. I hope they do review it and come back with some answers. Might be their highest rated show.

in my opinion, it moves nothing like a bird, not even close.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Fascinating footage- very unlikely to be timelapse otherwise the water/trees would be seen to be moving unnaturally. Not a helicopter, as the would have heard it- a bird? Giving off a light source only visible in IR? I think not. A firefly? Would have to be a very/fast big one, again, only giving off IR light? Nah....

There are some interesting anomalies that have been mentioned, like the 'posts/figures' that appeared that were not commented on, and the end of the footage seemed very unnatural in its suddeness- almost like they were not wanting to continue. The presenters did seem quite 'freaked'.

Either the program has gone off on a very different tangent, faking their own content (when they usually take great, glib pleasure in claiming to have 'explained' the footage sent in), or they have some footage they cant explain. I am going with the latter.

The original footage they were trying to debunk- how they turned that into a boat with three lights on escapes me- its very difficult to make out, but could that be smoke behind the lights (in the original video they were trying to debunk)? If so, I would guess it is flares. The second 'Fact or Faked' footage- I have no idea- very impressive.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by gortex

Very interesting piece of video , I would like to see the raw footage without all the dramatics but on the face of it that's pretty impressive stuff

Here's the original footage that sparked the FoF investigation .

edit on 6-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

I can't recall where I read about this previously - however the general consensus was that it was heavy earth moving or forestry equipment moving through a cleared area in the background.

Something similar to this possibly,

ETA: I forgot to add that it is in reference to the original footage.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

I sure that would make alot of noise. I have only viewed
the footage on my mobile on silent, but wasnt there a lack
of noise in the footage? Makes it unlikley to be machinery
like that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by Perhaps

I sure that would make alot of noise. I have only viewed
the footage on my mobile on silent, but wasnt there a lack
of noise in the footage? Makes it unlikley to be machinery
like that.

That's the concerning part so far as authenticity goes, there doesn't appear to be any audio at all (??) - as mentioned by gortex at the top of page 2.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Can't help but to keep rewatching the video looking for something that's missing.

At the 25-26 second part what are those quick small orbs shoot across the sky from right to left in the middle ( bugs?, shooting star?
edit on 7-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't think it is fake. I think the person actually got video of something.
Probably something normal, like a plane. Then the guy over-dramatized it.
I don't like that the video stops before the thing 'zoomed away'. He says the new battery went dead and refused to take a charge again.

The thing I can't decide on is, who is hotter? Jael or Anisha?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Thanks for the response. Well, that does make it harder to
find out what it could be

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The thing that impressed me was when the long dark vertical lines/stripes appeared....they also made shadows in the water.

The UFO phenomena has baffled me for years, I'm starting to think there is a lot more going on on this planet than interplanetary craft visiting.

This video proves to me (if real) that there is something very strange happening, something that is unexplainable...well for now anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
show is joke especially last weeks. They recently been investigating cases that were clearly CGI yet they are "professional"
I remember think first season the episode of Caretaker ghost that was obviously a spider/web

I wouldn't doubt if they did this for ratings
This is the same channel that faked the NY UFO sighting while back i

not saying 100% its fake but
edit on 7-6-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This looks acted to me. The reactions and conversations just seem wooden, like they're being read from a script. I'm willing to bet that somewhere in the shows credits are words to the effect of "intended for entertainment purposes only" or some similar disclaimer that makes hoaxing ok.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

I dont think so they normally like to debunk things if possible

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by thoiter

I dont think so they normally like to debunk things if possible

Well if it's genuine it's certainly interesting footage. Looks like paranormal type activity to me rather than (or as well as) extraterrestrial.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

Yes especially those black shadows that just turn up then disapear does look more paranormal

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by thoiter

Yes especially those black shadows that just turn up then disapear does look more paranormal

No I wouldn't say paranormal, I've never seen any paranormal activity that hardcore... the shadows give me the impression of some type of structure, something way beyond mere ghosts. What ever it is, it's truly bizarre... honestly the first thing that came to my mind was the theory about higher dimensional beings actually living on this Earth with us basically out of our sight and detection... this may have been some type of crossover effect from that world. I truly don't know but that theory is sounding plausible to me right now... or perhaps some sort of invisible alien base of a similar nature would explain why there is so much activity around that area.

And yes these people do like debunking things, they often declare things to be hoaxes based on a tiny amount of proof. Like the OP I was fairly convinced that they were paid to debunk stuff like this... but now it just seems like they were very skeptical people. What I find weird about this, is that they cut the analysis so short... I mean here they have some real exciting footage and they basically skip over it briefly and finish with "case still open"... more like "case blown wide open". They should certainly look deeper into this and dedicate an episode to this area and footage from that are. Very interesting stuff...

I also just watched the full episode and they tried to debunk the original footage of the lights in numerous ways, including the use of an off-road vehicle with 3 large spotlights attached to it. That didn't really work because the 3 light converged into what only looked like 1 light from the vantage point. The closest thing they came up with was a fan boat going along the river behind the trees with 3 large lights attached to the side of it, but they could easily hear the noise. Then they decided to go out and film along the river and that's when they started to catch a whole lot of weird phenomena.
edit on 7-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
The thing I can't decide on is, who is hotter? Jael or Anisha?

Jael de Pardo – Journalist

Jael de Pardo is an American television actress born in Barranquilla, Colombia. At the age of two, her family moved to Queens, New York. She began her modeling career at age four with the Ford Modeling Agency. Jael attended the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology where she majored in Exhibit Design and Multi-Media studies.

In 2001, Jael moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a career in modeling and acting. She studied acting with some of the top coaches in the industry including Susan Batson and Janet Alhanti. Jael has since appeared in television and print campaigns for companies such as Levis, Apple, Verizon, Sony, and Nissan. Jael also became a spokesperson for the national anti-tobacco Truth Campaign appearing at venues such as House of Blues, MTV Beach House, and the Warped Tour.

In 2004, Jael starred in the critically acclaimed film, Subway Cafe, alongside Rick Gonzalez and Crystal Allen.[1]

Beginning in 2005, she began working for the cable television network, Current TV, as a show host, producer and field reporter. She has garnered numerous awards for her work on Current TV including the Silver Telly Award and the Bronze Remi.[2]

Jael appeared in the third season of Syfy's hit paranormal reality series, Destination Truth, as a field producer and team member. Currently, she is a team member on Syfy's reality series, Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files, which premiered in July 2010 and is currently in its third season.

Lanisha Cole – Photographer

Lanisha Diane Cole (born February 13, 1982 in Pasadena, California) is an American model that has been most recognizable as a rotating model on the game show The Price Is Right[1] in both the Barker and Carey eras. She has also appeared in several hip-hop and rap music videos, and had a minor part in the movie Soul Plane. After her stint on The Price Is Right as a model, Cole joined the cast of the television series Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.

Jael

***I think this is on topic...just want to point out that these are actors....hot actors
edit on 7-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Mere ghosts? I guess you just keep bumping into ghosts on a daily basis?" Damn ghosts get out of my way messing up my day again"

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So what is it?

Go back for another investigation.

Bring better equipment.

FLIR Cam

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Funny thing, that they are both 'paranormal investigators' that started out as models!

I am going to call this one for Lanisha being hotter overall. Good enough for Bob Barker!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join