It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 5, 2012 "Fact or Faked" Florida UFO Footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
My question is if you actually film something as unexplainable as in some of these shows videos why do they never return and do a much longer and thorough observation/investigsation? They just forget about it and never go back, its not like funds would be a issue it seems.

That's a good question.
But no matter what the answer is, is doesn't automatically negate the veracity of each individual case they take, and the footage and narrative provided on the show.

Finding the truth is extremely difficult because each individual aspect has to be examined closely and scrutinized to no end. Just weighing the pros and cons of a paragraph worth of information can eat up hours of time, depending on the complexity.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I never take anything I see on any TV channel including news to be fact unless I see it with my own eyes. Here is an example of why.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-6-2012 by JustStat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Regarding military training - that should easily be researched. The military is not allowed to simply perform training wherever it wants. It must get permission either from land owners or from the state prior to any training. Which again, is quite rare. If there was SEAL training on that date, or any type really, it should be public knowledge.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have now convinced myself that if Jael and Lanisha spent an entire episode chewing bubble gum and giggling, they could still bill the episode as a paranormal investigation.... and the ratings for the show wouldn't suffer that much.
I don't think the show is fooling a lot of people with their 'investigations'.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

They are not all actors the team leader Ben Hansen is meant to be ex fbi
Ex FBI turned actor. I can garantee that their was casting auditions.for each character on the show. The footage is edited and arranged for the most dramatic effect, The more people that watch it the better the ratings. Hence hot chicks and overreaction over nothing. For all we know the on guy could going "wa wa woah..." because one chick flashed him. We don't have a clue what he is reacting to because we can't see what he's looking at. They want you to believe that it's the footage that they show you right after.

IT IS A TV SHOW!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Come on people! It's from the SyFy channel! SyFy = Science Fiction!

Don't you guys remember that the "Sci Fi" channel, now known as "SyFy" channel, is responsible for this hoax?

Look, what you see in the Fact or Fake (FoF) video was a fast flying bird that got spooked by the FoF crew, and flew away. It is NOT a light source, it was just reflecting light from FoF's light source. That is why the trees on the left are lit up, they had a light source pointed in the direction, and when the bird flew away it appeared lit up because it was reflecting light (probably a white bird too).

You can tell how close the object is because it flies behind the lit up trees, but in front of the trees that were further away. The bird was flying towards the camera for a bit, then made a sharp turn. By the time it turned it was already flying full speed, so it didn't need to flap its wings when it turned. If you pay close attention to the object in the first few milliseconds of the video you can see it kinda "blink" while flying towards the camera before it turned.. it was just flapping its wings.

Florida is home to some of the fastest birds in the world, and it would look EXACTLY like that on IR camera.

Do you people really believe with all that camera equipment set up specifically to capture UFOs for a TV show that all we get to see is a few seconds of crappy video from one angle? No zoom? No nothing?

Here is the reason; UFOs and paranormal stuff is very very RARE. How can a TV show revolving around paranormal and UFO stuff stay on the air if they don't have anything of any value? They have to occasionally capture their audience with B.S. just to keep them interested. That is what this dumb video is about.

Nobody wants to see a show called "Fact or Fake" and never have any fact, only fakes. The world is littered with hoaxes these days, so there is enough fake to go around. For a show the claims to stick to the science and tests, it would be hard to find any fact since paranormal and UFO stuff is supposed to be RARE. So, they have to occasionally show something that leaves you questioning it just to keep your attention, and keep you coming back.

Why do you think they only released a sorry 2 second video of the object? Why do you think they didn't show any other angles, or any other evidence, or even really talk about it in detail? Because they want you to think it is a UFO and not simply a bird flying away for its life. They need you to come back for more.

Sorry to say, but you have just been duped. "Reality" shows are scripted, dramatized, sensationalized, for MONEY, not for TRUTH....

Science Fiction.... SyFy....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
At the end of the show they left the case open, maybe to revisit the area...like a sequel type thing, just like they do in movies
plus I'm sure its very expensive to just t camp out there as someone mentioned.

The black lines that shadowed the water was really freaky...I mean who would make something like that up. I'm really surprised they didn't bring that part up...as it was the most interesting footage in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lee63

The shadows on the trees were from where the camera crews area. Pause the video at 0:03 and you will see a post behind the guy. One light source behind that post would reflect a shadow on those trees. I'm sure there is more than one post. The lights from the camera crew made those shadows, and they added it to the show for entertainment.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Pretty interesting footage, thanks for the thread.
Fact or Faked is an ok show, ive seen worse. I dont like their over-dramatic acting, the OMG's and WHOA's are so annoying but not as annoying as that guy Bill, I cannot stand him.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63

Really...then explain exactly what was seen and how it was done please.

Fair enough. Get a hold of the raw footage and in the mean time I will assemble a team of ...hot chicks...and while I am waiting for you to produce the unedited footage I will be hanging out with my team. And if I can't figure it out.... I won't care because I will be with my team.

No really what was seen was a tv show and it was done with acting weird lighting and hot chicks

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Just when I was getting tired of all nonesense that seems to accompany u.f.o. video posts, you had to post this one! This has to be the best I've ever seen, and I thank you for posting it! It actually gave me goose bumps! It's posts like this that give me re-newed hope for our governments coming clean regarding what I believe is visitation by advanced races of life from other worlds.There's nothing wrong with criticism as long as it's presented in a respectful and sensible manner and I respect the opinions of those debunkers who do, though I feel they are going to have a difficult time with this video.
Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The kind of answer I expected.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IGotAllDay

Sorry but thst object moves nothing like a bird. I really
dont understand how people have come to the conclusion
that its a bird.

As for just being a tv show. 8 out of 20 times, they actually
de-bunk the case. Same as destination truth. They pretty
much find nothing. But when these shows actually do find
something, people say its for the show. Most prob the same
people who moaned that the shows were boring because they
never found anything
cant win!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Very interesting piece of video , I would like to see the raw footage without all the dramatics but on the face of it that's pretty impressive stuff

Here's the original footage that sparked the FoF investigation .

edit on 6-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

I watched that video last month, as soon as it said "then this thing shot straight up into the sky", I immediately thought, where's the footage of that??? Well?

It's BS.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Every week I attempt to watch this show with an open minded attitude and every week I hate these "investigators" more. They usually pick the worst cases IMHO. When they do happen upon a case I feel is or could be legitimate they use tactics which most people would not have either the know how and most often the money to duplicate in order to debunk it.

They sit around and present these "Facts" like their layered voice analysis(LOL soooo fake) and then they look at their attempts (which usually look barely or nothing like the original unless they use movie studio effects) and they go nuts " Oh my God! It looks just like it!" (high fives) "Wow that looks great!" (Not). They are so smug and for the most part are CLUELESS! Former FBI at age 30?!?!?!? = Failure or lie in my book LOL.

Anyway, It was nice to see them eat crow this time! Both cases had them baffled. I swear sometimes they have a government agenda for disinformation. But this time they got screwed. Someday they may happen across a demon or something else not so friendly, then the laughs will ensue. " Hey Mr. FBI, how did that 6 inch deep gash appear on your chest?" (bleeding out) "It must be C.G.I. look how smooth the edges are." LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Originally posted by gortex

Very interesting piece of video , I would like to see the raw footage without all the dramatics but on the face of it that's pretty impressive stuff

Here's the original footage that sparked the FoF investigation .

edit on 6-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

That's the first time I've seen this footage.
I don't know what to think but it's pretty impressive.

That video is absolutely crazy, its like there's this stange force field around the object..... Incredible

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I DVR this show for moments like this one.
They hardly gave any info on that flying light. It was quite interesting and I wish they'd explain it more in depth.
They did catch something because I believe those people on the show to be very objective in their approach and are open to opinions. Even if it is on SyFy...they do their best.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63

The kind of answer I expected.
You want a "Real" answer. I don't know what it is and don't expect to know what it is ever. I don't care what it is. It could be anything. Could be alien tech. But I am 100% positive I can recreate that effect in my back yard maybe even better!. If it was something worth anything, what a shame that they deluded this fantastic find with bad acting and 10 layers of BS.

What kind of answer do you want to hear?

I really think its some kind of orb craft sent by the greys to mess with the FOF crew. Definetly an orb of some kind. You can tell by the electro magnet effect on the cameras.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I haven't read every post on this thread ...... but has anyone tried to contact the Producers of the show or perhaps the "actors" who were investigating?

Maybe a one on one interview would glean some better info.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hi, my name is Phage. This is fake because nothing else exists besides what the school and govermint tolld mee.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join