It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof** that 'someone' is communicating to me in dreams. **As near as possible, anyway.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've just woken up from two of the strangest dreams I've ever had, with a host of strange aspects that I simply had to start googling to satisfy my curiosity.

So dream number 1 = I'm being guided around a beautiful place, somewhere up in the sunny foothills of a mountain range. We start by playing football - it's as though a whole village of people has turned out for the game. Half of them were standing stock-still, unable to move at all. These people gave off a really bad vibe; they seemed 'demonic' for want of a better word. Not only could they not move - they were unable to talk. It was as though a spell had been cast, preventing them from interfering (though the vibe suggested that they really wanted to interfere, and in fact to actively pursue my harm). My guides, and all those who could move/ talk, were 'angelic' - supportive and obviously trying to help me in some way.

I'm led off, and we shift onto another world - into another plane of existence. The shift is tangible; like in the TV show Fringe when they 'phase' from one universe to the other. I comment that I'm glad the sky is still blue, as it reminds me of my own world. I'm standing next to a bridge, which has a bronze plaque upon the side.

The plaque has a relief of many words in a strange language, though it is based on the Latin alphabet. The prominent word, repeated often, is ''YOT''

I'm then told to step into a pool just below the bridge. I'm told that this will enable me to 'trace my DNA'. I do so, and images and words begin to form on the surface of the pool. The overriding imagery is of aquatic creatures, and it seems to suggest that I was somehow connected to an aquatic alien race. The next phrase to appear in the surface of the pool is: 'The princess is calling you' - to which my guides react approvingly.

As I ponder these two bits of info, a newspaper appears in the next pool, which states that I was once incarnated as a soldier of some sort, who was sent to the Mars moon Phobos in the year 10967 B.C. to quell the uprising / coup d'etat being drummed up by an evil queen and her consort.

At this point I woke up.

Later on I went back to sleep, and had an even weirder but more succinct dream. In it, I appeared to live out part of a story that had been relayed to me in the first dream (though the details are now hazy - it involved being in France and carrying out some sort of espionage).

During the dream, I met someone who narrated a little about a situation that a future France would face. He talked about how he had been a French government minister who had made a decision to abandon the French nuclear project. He claimed that the decision had been made in a town called Daissar, in Southern France.

After this, I was out walking - night had fallen - and I came across two men being attacked by a swarm of large dragonflies. Helping to fend them off, I explained that the dragonflies were in fact called Yotta-Bites, and claimed to them that the information had come to me in my first dream of the night. The Yotta-Bites flew in formation with a parent and youngling holding onto each other closely until a kill had been made, when they would separate.

So some of the dream aspects seem utterly random; others seemed to have a bit more to them.

To start with, I googled the name of the town in Southern France which was relayed to me as the site from which the French nuclear project was (or from our perspective, 'will be') abandoned.

I was knocked sideways to discover that 'Daissar' is a word in Occitan, an uncommon language based on the Roman alphabet, spoken predominantly in Southern France. It means 'to leave, or abandon'.

Occitan is a Romance language spoken mainly in southern France and also in Italy and Spain. There are perhaps 1.5 million people who speak Occitan in their daily lives, while 5 or 6 million people are able to speak the language. The majority of speakers are elderly and live in rural areas. There are six dialects of Occitan: Provençal, Gascon, Languedoc, Limousin, Alpine and Auvergne.

Occitan first began to appear in writing during the 10th century and was used particularly to write the poetry of the troubdours. The troubadours performed their poetry of love, satire and war in the courts of kings and nobles all over France, Spain and other countries in Europe.

When France became a unified country in the 15th century, the language of the French court, langue d'oïl, was favoured over Occitan and other regional languages, which went into decline. Langue d'oïl developed into modern French.

source

I would like to point out that the last country on Earth that I would ever expect to abandon their nuclear program, would be France. They love nuclear power! Even my own subconscious is filled with images of their nuclear testing in the Pacific from years ago. Point being, this is a second piece of evidence that the ideas about France in this dream came from outside my own mind.

Civaux in southwestern France is a stereotypical rural French village with a square, a church and a small school. ......... But overlooking the picturesque hamlet are two giant cooling towers from a nuclear plant, still under construction, a half-mile away. When the Civaux nuclear power plant comes on line sometime in the next 12 months, France will have 56 working nuclear plants, generating 76% of her electricity.

In France, unlike in America, nuclear energy is accepted, even popular. Everybody I spoke to in Civaux loves the fact their region was chosen. The nuclear plant has brought jobs and prosperity to the area. Nobody I spoke to, nobody, expressed any fear. From the village school teacher, Rene Barc, to the patron of the Cafe de Sport bar, Valerie Turbeau, any traces of doubt they might have had have faded as they have come to know plant workers, visited the reactor site and thought about the benefits of being part of France's nuclear energy effort.

France's decision to launch a large nuclear program dates back to 1973 and the events in the Middle East that they refer to as the "oil shock." The quadrupling of the price of oil by OPEC nations was indeed a shock for France because at that time most of its electricity came from oil burning plants. France had and still has very few natural energy resources. It has no oil, no gas and her coal resources are very poor and virtually exhausted.

French policy makers saw only one way for France to achieve energy independence: nuclear energy, a source of energy so compact that a few pounds of fissionable uranium is all the fuel needed to run a big city for a year. Plans were drawn up to introduce the most comprehensive national nuclear energy program in history.

source

A word that came in two different forms, in both dreams, was YOT.

In the first dream, I somehow thought 'Yot' meant 'day'. In the second dream I called the insects 'Yotta Bites' as I thought 'Yotta' meant 'night'.

On waking, I decided to google it.

Yot = To unite closely. source

In the second dream, the parent and youngling Yotta Bites were? United closely.

What can be more closely united than Day and Night?

edit on 6-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Don't get caught up in the details of the first dream - it seems totally 'out there' that some kind of Star Wars was fought on Phobos (Death Star??) back around 13,000 years ago. I also don't especially believe in reincarnation, though I believe that it could be possible under certain circumstances.

- So, the word 'Yot' is the key point from the first dream.

The second dream is full of suggestions that the ideas in it came from beyond my own sphere of understanding.

- Daissar as the town in Southern France where the French nuclear program was/ will be abandoned.

- Daissar means 'to abandon' in a language I never even heard of, spoken in Southern France.

- The French would never abandon their nuclear program! I would never have thought that up in a million years.

Interesting final thought: A Yotta-Bite... Yottabyte? The largest yet-conceived-of data storage capacity term.

The only people currently contemplating setting up a Yottabyte's worth of storage? The US Pentagon/ NSA.

Given the facility’s scale and the fact that a terabyte of data can now be stored on a flash drive the size of a man’s pinky, the potential amount of information that could be housed in Bluffdale is truly staggering. But so is the exponential growth in the amount of intelligence data being produced every day by the eavesdropping sensors of the NSA and other intelligence agencies. As a result of this “expanding array of theater airborne and other sensor networks,” as a 2007 Department of Defense report puts it, the Pentagon is attempting to expand its worldwide communications network, known as the Global Information Grid, to handle yottabytes (1024 bytes) of data. (A yottabyte is a septillion bytes—so large that no one has yet coined a term for the next higher magnitude.)

It needs that capacity because, according to a recent report by Cisco, global Internet traffic will quadruple from 2010 to 2015, reaching 966 exabytes per year. (A million exabytes equal a yottabyte.) In terms of scale, Eric Schmidt, Google’s former CEO, once estimated that the total of all human knowledge created from the dawn of man to 2003 totaled 5 exabytes. And the data flow shows no sign of slowing. In 2011 more than 2 billion of the world’s 6.9 billion people were connected to the Internet. By 2015, market research firm IDC estimates, there will be 2.7 billion users. Thus, the NSA’s need for a 1-million-square-foot data storehouse. Should the agency ever fill the Utah center with a yottabyte of information, it would be equal to about 500 quintillion (500,000,000,000,000,000,000) pages of text.

The data stored in Bluffdale will naturally go far beyond the world’s billions of public web pages. The NSA is more interested in the so-called invisible web, also known as the deep web or deepnet—data beyond the reach of the public. This includes password-protected data, US and foreign government communications, and noncommercial file-sharing between trusted peers. “The deep web contains government reports, databases, and other sources of information of high value to DOD and the intelligence community,” according to a 2010 Defense Science Board report. “Alternative tools are needed to find and index data in the deep web … Stealing the classified secrets of a potential adversary is where the [intelligence] community is most comfortable.” With its new Utah Data Center, the NSA will at last have the technical capability to store, and rummage through, all those stolen secrets. The question, of course, is how the agency defines who is, and who is not, “a potential adversary.”

SOURCE - The NSA is building the country's biggest spy centre

The eyes of a dragonfly have 30,000 lenses. Big Brother appears to be watching - and possibly even interfering with our dreams.... Or maybe 'someone else' is letting me know that Big Brother is watching.

edit on 6-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because:

tags

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

WOW~!!

I don't even know what to say.. except WOW~! S&F!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I want to respond only to one part. I'll do so after saying that your dream does sound like it's coming from an outside source. I wonder why my guides never help. I wonder if I even have guides...

I wanted to say that things do come into your dreams, and the government is probably one of them.
Once upon a time I talked to god. Don't ask me what I mean by that. God didn't speak per se. I was united with something my body called god anyway. It felt like golden light pouring like water, mixed with eternity...

After this I started getting big ideas and started actively denouncing the "dark side."

My dreams became infested with "dark characters" These were not dream characters. I know all my dream characters, they follow certain rules. One rule is that they are always together, or at least with one other person. If I come across a character on my own, and they are alone they have invaded my dream.

I just wanted to say that lots of "things" can get into your dream.
I believe this was an interesting message.
I havn't ever had something like that, well, but that's another story. Something saved my life, but anyway...

The eyes of a dragonfly have 30,000 lenses

Like 30,000 drones?
Yottabyte... Wows... Obviously they were not on the good side. I wonder why they attack in pairs. That has to mean something. Maybe a drone holding a hellfire? as in a dragonfly and it's cub?

My dreams are all psychological lately.. Boring, and trying. come on subconscious I know what I'm worried about already, that's why im worried about it. Can't wait to get a "sourced" dream again. It's been some time, not counting the demons.

Cool dreams.

edit on 6/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well those sure are some interesting dreams! I too have had a few lately but nothing involving a guide or 'DNA pool'. I truly believe that as the year goes on, more and more people will start to have these experiences that will make them question the world around them - i.e part of the awakening process.

Next time you hit the sack, visualize either of those dreams (i would go for the first one) and hopefully you will be placed back in that place where you may interact with these guides again. This technique has work for me before for entering a previous dream. If it works, be sure to post if anything interesting develops

Edit: Also i hope your dream is right about the whole France getting rid of Nuclear Power thing because thats where i am and i would feel much better if i wasnt surrounded by about 60 reactors

edit on 6-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

wait I just remembered a dream rule of mine. I wonder if it's the same for you. When you first enter a dream you are in your subconscious. Then from there you can get to real areas. Maybe not real in 3d, but somehow real in a higher dimension maybe?

For me to get there I have to twist through small caves or toilets or pipes like mario.. These are impossible to fit through, but somehow I squeeze through and twist.

I have this area. Maybe its all mine? It's this sunny coast. The sunlight is much nicer than on earth, it's somehow brighter, but without fading out the colors. There are mountains behind me and you cannot get to this place except from my mind. The portal is in a recurring dream I sometimes have.

I think you definitely went somewhere real.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have dreams like this but I never understand their significance.

I also dream words and phrases that are foreign to me. I also look them up on the net and they turn out to be real.

someone or something is trying to tell us something. but what?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Very interesting dreams. They sound like guides directing you to more information you were allowed to keep. The reincarnation part is very real, and the whole thing didn't center around one word. Actually the aquatic dna aspect, I guess they are meaning your spirit's dna in that as well. Dolores Cannon has some very good books on regression and spirit journey's.

I have some dreams I recall, where a guide is showing me and then allowing me to remember key part, and telling me something when I wake up. And during my dreams I'm often aware, not remembering different planets, but its almost as if being shown different timelines, and people, cultures at times. Though for me, I forget very quickly.

Some are able to remember more and less is veiled.

Do you lucid dream?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Your dream was so interesting why haven't more people replied?

But seriously though did you watch any sci-fi movies before you went to bed, because this can have an impact on your dreams.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Wow! I hope you're keeping a dream journal and documenting it with your research!

What I find very interesting is that your not all into the theory of having past lives. In my mind that puts a lot of credence into what your dream was trying to relay to you as well as the mind blowing research results. Wow!

I totally agree with the other posters who feel that you in fact where led or rather guided to another realm and given some real truths. Just as an aside, there are government types lurking in some of our "dreams" and they don't like us to find truths such as yours. Be mindful of that. The rabbit hole doesn't have as many barriers when we "dream". Trust your instincts!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Big Brother appears to be watching - and possibly even interfering with our dreams.... Or maybe 'someone else' is letting me know that Big Brother is watching.

and Big Brother just started last night in the UK
coincidence?
no probably not

amazing dreams tho and great connections
what does it all mean?
i honestly dont have a clue what it means
i hope one day someone grasps the meaning
edit on 6-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Interesting as all hell!
Gives rise to speculations hard to explore rationally......
I do hope you follow the advice and document these dreams.....
Iwould be interested if theres any follow ups......
The newer research into abductions, does seem to indicate that there are realms of existance which are not physical per se.....but the details tend to trail off about there..............
I wonder if our rational, scientific, type logic, is perhaps the main stumbling block to our expanding consciouness......the manner of your acceptance balanced with research seems to me appropriate basis for further discovery,.......or madness.....(theres always that chance,)
Recent explorations ofs conciousness shows there are experiences which can be initiated, either electronicaly,through drug ingestion,or through the mind being flooded with its own concoction of experience inducing chemicals,:stimuated by glandular secretions...............
These journeys can prove to be beneficial or otherwise to the individual if one were to take oneself too seriously.....
I hope theres more .......................that you can share.................

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Great dream and wow, great detail. I see mine more in pictures with a voice overlay giving me details now and then. I am speaking of those dreams that seem orchestrated for a learning experience or to convey information. I too know reincarnation is real, but not all that important in itself, but it also means we can exist in times other than this.

I have received a lot of messages through the visual etc. But will compare to the past you had. In two of my dreams that were soooo, real as to be more a memory, I was for the first one, with a group of humans setting up camp on a very primitive world. It was in the stage of evolution of only having primitive plant life and our job was to terraform it. I remember our shelters which were like plastic which stood out against the greyness of the plants and dreary rain that fell, they were the only color there.

Later in another dream, I landed with a crew on the world and it was all green with tribes of people living peacefully with the animals and it turned out to be a wonderful world, I felt it was in fact in existence as we speak.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
wow....what a memory you have...im amazed..i for one cant remember things in that much detail.
i give you a star for your memory.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very interesting, your dreams definitely seem to be picking up data from outside your own head somehow. The nuclear project in the town that your dream named correctly is decent proof.

Also, your imagination seems to be working well... you should try writing sometime.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You better be keeping a journal man!

I sometimes receive messages in a dream that coincide with an older dream I had. It's mind boggling when I read over my journal and notice those things.

Keep us updated

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hello,
do you actually remember the last second before you wake up. Any specific sound at the end of that dreams ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
As i read your post and you said some alien aquatic race, the thought of the leviathan came to mind.
Also, I believe phrases or words you remember clearly are important , you just dont know now why, but someday something will trigger new thoughts to help connect the meanings.

en.wikipedia.org...
Later Jewish sources describe Leviathan as a dragon who lives over the Sources of the Deep and who, along with the male land-monster Behemoth, will be served up to the righteous at the end of time.

When the Jewish midrash (explanations of the bible) were being composed, it was held that God originally produced a male and a female leviathan, but lest in multiplying the species should destroy the world, he slew the female, reserving her flesh for the banquet that will be given to the righteous on the advent of the Messiah (B. B. 74b).

You said The PRINCESS was waiting for you???

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've had dreams where I saw words or heard words that upon waking I could not define. When I later looked them up I found out that they gave me insight about the dream and weren't misplaced

But I don't attach any further meaning to it like you do. Dreams are dreams. Our brain picks up on things sometimes and randomly spits out these things into our dream. Sometimes a coincidence can happen as well and this might make you think you're tapping into a greater reality.

I would not put my faith in a dream or a gut feeling. Don't throw away your science books.

I do not tell you this from complete ignorance. I've had a lot of dreams and I do genuinely remember a great number of them after I wake up from them. I know how amazing they can be and how much of an impact they can have on your thoughts in the first couple hours after waking up and even afterwards. I think dreams are our brain's attempt to simulate reality and to make us learn lessons even as we sleep. This means that the brain will try desperately to convince us and will even deliberately trick us. Ever noticed how in most dreams you think it's real and do not realize it's a dream? This is an example of the brain intentionally manipulating you so that you can learn.

This is just my in-house theory about dreaming. It's not empirical. I was forced to come to this conclusion as a result of being impressed by my dreams and realizing that I was probably learning. There's no other conclusion that makes sense to me with context to what I can recall about them. Why else would I remember them so well and think they're real as I experience them?

Some dreams are so powerful you swear they exist solely as a teaching tool. Even so, the best teacher is still reality and even our dreams derive the bulk of their material from reality. Concepts and things and names and so on. The rest is probably a random signal that comes from somewhere in our body. This is used to produce the sequence of events and to give us new experiences.

My science book(s) still have greater value even though they're not as exciting. Actually, it's what we can do with science that's exciting, not the science itself. We can create or uncover worlds. That's why we need visionary people who can make science exciting by giving it a purpose.
edit on 6-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You said The PRINCESS was waiting for you???

i have reasons to believe that the princess is contacting many of us.
I saw her once but it scared the hell out of me. She was golden and very beautifull. I'm waiting for her to return in the hope i won't be scared again... The whole experience supprised me...

Did anyone see her too?
edit on 6-6-2012 by pica13pica because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by pica13pica because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join