It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama COLB Certificate Signed by Maternal Grandma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Now I am confussed. Who in the hell is Barry Soetoro? Man, Obama has not idea who he is....

The unraveling of Barry Soetoro, a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama II
www.canadafreepress.com...

I can't believe people are still "attached" to this dude. Get him the hell out of the White House NOW!

Don't forget this classic-and still not proven incorrect...

There is a Communist in the White House:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ok the COLB states he was born Kenya in 1961 but Kenya was not a establish country until 1963.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

It was the British Colony of Kenya.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What really hasn't been investigated or maybe explained, is when and where his name was changed from Obama to Sotero and then back to Obama.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

They plan to release some "explosive news" sometime this month from what I've heard.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by adam76

Actually the colony was called British east Africa. But Kenya existed prior to 1964 but it was offically called a protectorate of Great Britain. No formal Kenyan government existed and therefore any legal birth place would have been the British Protectorate - as in - having a record of birth or marking citizenship.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

reply to post by Thunderheart

They plan to release some "explosive news" sometime this month from what I've heard.

Judging from the media blackout that was ordered by Sheriff Joe, and the fact that the investigators all flew back to Arizona on separate flights “to prevent loosing the football”, it should be pretty big.

Its kind of funny now in retrospect, that just a few months ago the Obummer adm team was trying to revoke the right of detainment and arrest by county sheriffs… possible clue to future events? maybe? One can only hope… Go get ‘em Joe!!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by adam76

Actually the colony was called British east Africa. But Kenya existed prior to 1964 but it was offically called a protectorate of Great Britain. No formal Kenyan government existed and therefore any legal birth place would have been the British Protectorate - as in - having a record of birth or marking citizenship.

I have to say, "nope."

East African Protectorate: AD 1895-1920...

Indentured labour from Britain's Indian empire is brought in to construct the railway. Subsequently the existence of the railway brings Indian traders from the coast into the interior. The result is that by the 1920s there is a sizable Indian population to demand a share in the developing political life of Kenya. (By this time the name has been changed from the East Africa Protectorate to Kenya Colony, celebrating the region's highest mountain.)

Read more: www.historyworld.net...

My bold

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

At this point who cares? Just vote the guy out of office. NOTE: Obama should have been vetted by the media before he became President.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

In just 8 or so years my official signature has gone from being my full name written out, first and last written out, first initial and last written out.

Within that how I wrote the first letter changed......

Just saying.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

At this point who cares? Just vote the guy out of office. NOTE: Obama should have been vetted by the media before he became President.

I agree with you about voting him out of the office, the problem is that not everyone sees it that way. So I would like this thread I started to be as truthful as possible.

Actually, I was surprised the other day to learn the the Democratic National Party and the Republican National Party leaders are not responsible for vetting their candidate for POTUS. That responsibility lies solely upon the individual states, usually upon the Secretary of State of the state. Historically, the media has vetted the candidates for them. This corrupt MSM should not be given the responsibility especially when they have a horse in the race.

Their blatant efforts to make Ron Paul a non-candidate shows they are working to steer the election.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

We (this country) cannot trust the MSM to give us the weather let alone vet a pres. candidate...especially when they are bought and paid for by Libs....

This whole Barry-Barack-whoever he is mess is such a reflection on the joke our country and it's people have turned into.

And the amount of people that say "because he was elected, he's legal' !!! Who in their right mind believes because you get away with a crime that makes it legal?? Notice I said in their "right" mind!

I was on the natural born citizen side of the debate...but now...I'm beginning to change my mind thanks to your info...it's just lies on top of more lies on top of more secrets...maybe he's a freakin pod person..who is he??

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am not too sure about Obama's birth now. It might have been ok, but the way he has conducted business without regards to Americans feelings, the Constitution, is almost as if he has no knowledge of America itself and that in itself should be reason enough to investigate further. Throw in Bush and Cheney

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The urban dictionary's #1 choice for pod person.

pod person 105 up, 20 down
A person pretending to be something they aren't, or an impostor. This is inferred because of the old alien movies where alien pods appear on earth and the "pod people" dispose of the humans and slowly reproduce the bodies, pretending to be humans.
The pod person was pretending to be my father, but I knew that he was an alien when he acted differently than my father ever would have.

www.urbandictionary.com...

I had to look it up, guess I don't get out enough.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just say, for sake of argument, that his mother was CIA and in service of her country. She got pregnant while on assignment in Kenya, and gave birth.

What WOULD the status of that child be? What would a birth certificate look like?

WHat would a child's life, born into a situation like that, be like?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Just say, for sake of argument, that his mother was CIA and in service of her country. She got pregnant while on assignment in Kenya, and gave birth.

What WOULD the status of that child be? What would a birth certificate look like?

WHat would a child's life, born into a situation like that, be like?

In attempting to find a answer to your question, I stumbled across another consideration - what a monkey wrench this is:
Father Of Communist China ‘Sun Yat-Sen’ & Obama, Received Hawaii’s COLB.
politicalvelcraft.org...

This issue alone pales in comparison to Obama’s Indonesian Citizenship – for if by chance it is shown he was actually born in Hawaii (this would cause a huge investigation into the fraud of the COLBs and the whys) – Soetoro’s None Dual Citizenship of Indonesia is enough to shut him down when his mother allowed Barry to be adopted under Islamic Indonesian Law (no dual citizenship).

Even if he was an American citizen he relinquished it when Soetoro adopted him and he does admit to being adopted and that Lolo Soetoro was a Muslim.

One of the comments listed under this article:
Barack Obama Running From Barry Soetoro
www.noquarterusa.net...

Sorry Larry, but if Obama was ever an Indonesian citizen, then the only way to regain US citizenship is through naturalization which would make his inelegible for the office of the President.

People need to put 2 + 2 together here.

The birthplace is one consideration, but it is obvious that the Indonesian citizenship is equally as important.

This whole thing is crazy enough to drive you to drink!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Another nation does not dictate one's citizenship in another nation. If that were true a country like Iran could claim that the US president is now an Iranian citizen and is no longer a US citizen, thus no longer eligible to be president. I'm not even sure if under US law a person can renounce their citizenship. I think the way the US sees it is once a citizen, always a citizen.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Another nation does not dictate one's citizenship in another nation. If that were true a country like Iran could claim that the US president is now an Iranian citizen and is no longer a US citizen, thus no longer eligible to be president. I'm not even sure if under US law a person can renounce their citizenship. I think the way the US sees it is once a citizen, always a citizen.

It's easy to renounce U.S. citizenship.

In fact, the IRS is causing it, and Congress has been real nervous lately.

A growing number of U.S. citizens who live abroad and have bank accounts there are making a radical decision to avoid paying taxes: They’re giving up their U.S. citizenship.

Last year, 1,780 Americans relinquished their citizenship to avoid disclosing foreign account information to the Internal Revenue Service. This is a sharp increase over 2010, when 1,485 renounced citizenship. In 2009, the number was 731 and in 2008 226.

The increasing numbers of Americans renouncing citizenship is the result of an IRS crackdown: Within the past three years, the agency has stepped up efforts to track down and prosecute U.S. citizens who evade taxes by hiding money and other financial assets in foreign bank accounts.

Alan Weisberg, a prominent tax attorney with the Miami firm of Weisberg and Kainen, said he has noticed an increase in interest by some clients in exploring the possibility of renouncing citizenship.

“I have seen more interest, but it’s not a floodgate yet,” he said.

More are renouncing U.S. citizenship as IRS cracks down

And, many immigrants to the U.S. become "naturalized" citizens.

Most renounce their birth citizenship, but many nations recognize dual citizenship. Some don't.

related:
Schumer Introduces Ex-PATRIOT Act: Will Banish Those Who Renounce US Citizenship

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

ARTICLE II SUPER PAC ANNOUNCES
HIRING OF THE WILLIAM J. OLSON LAW FIRM

Today, Article II Super PAC is pleased to announce that you, Article II PAC supporters, helped to secure the William J. Olson Law Firm of which constitutional expert Herb Titus is a partner. Mr. Titus has joined Article II Super PAC to assist us with our election work over the coming months.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

'My name is Barry Soetoro. I am a third-grade student at SD Asisi. My mom is my idol. My teacher is Ibu Fer. I have a lot of friends. I live near the school. I usually walk to the school with my mom, then go home by myself. Someday I want to be president. I love to visit all the places in Indonesia. Done. The eeeeeeeeend,' the essay reads.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join